Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:26 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 0, Meransiel wrote:Nobody had much to do in that placid, quiet neighborhood at the edges of Florida. The elderly living there led a boring, sedentary life much like the forum mafia nerds of today. Only with more quiet and less fapping. But, all reasonable not that bad things must come to an end via plot device and Murphy's Law, amirite? And so it happened.

I laughed at this post.

Vote: koopa
I only play mafia during the week days.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:27 am

Post by Killjoy »

Why isn't that vote like the others I have seen?

And I am planning on getting an avatar within the next few hours.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:32 am

Post by Killjoy »

Vote: Koopa

Thank you.

Yes I am voting.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:42 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 9, Meransiel wrote:
In post 4, Killjoy wrote:And I am planning on getting an avatar within the next few hours.

If it is a pony/unicorn/horse, you are getting modkilled.

Is that a bet?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Killjoy »

Why did you feel the need to point that out?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 34, monk wrote:
In post 30, Whiskers wrote:Monk, Y U End RVS? We don't even have everypony checked in yet.

I just don't like RVS it is largely distracting and I want to get out of it asap

I feel the same way. I don't get how people analyze Day 1 RVS for hidden motivations when the only thing that matters is the intitial wagon to end RVS.

I'll post more later. In class at the moment. Thank you for the avatar, Whiskers. Now post something of worth.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 16, Friend wrote:
Killjoy, I assume this is your first game. What brought you to Mafiascum? Do you have other experience with mafia?

This is my first game on this site. I have played games on another site as well as EpicMafia.

EpicMafia... doesn't appeal to me at all. Mostly children with snivel seeping from all orifices.

For all intents and purposes, this is my first game.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 69, Friend wrote:Whispers: When you're online, you should be able to at least say something to me. If you weren't online and replying to other people I wouldn't be irritated.

Also, I didn't twist monk's statement at all. Do you feel like monk's "It was a trap" post was completely calm and collected?

Monk is a newbie. /end of discussion.

His actions are likely to have very weak reasoning and prolonging this discussion is only eating away at our time to lynch actual scum like Whiskers.

In post 81, Friend wrote:Pacific.

Aww, whispers, I'm not talking to you because you're really kind of an asshole and talking to you is going to get us nowhere but me saying "I'm right" and you saying "you're wrong."

Whispers is town and you should move your vote to someone who is contributing nothing original *cough* Whiskers *cough*.

Town reads so far are Silk and monk. Monk if only for his newb status. Whispersilk because she doesn't seem like scum with recent postings.

In post 87, Whiskers wrote:WHAT THE FUCK, HE'S ALIVE AND SHIT.
Friend wrote: I just don't think monk is a good enough player to think that far ahead. I've played with him before.

Thank GOD, I always worry that I'm just retarded or something, when I have an opinion. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Friend is right. Here, have a vote:
VOTE: whispersilk

A little more sheeping, much?

In post 92, Pseudonymous wrote:
In post 88, Hiraki wrote:
In post 86, Pseudonymous wrote:Heh...traps...heh.
THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT BROOOOOOO

You're quite welcome.

Some of this looks pretty silly. Monk changes his vote, which prompts Empking to change his vote to Monk, causing Monk to vote Empking for falling into his "trap," which Friend goes along with. Whisper then votes Friend for being opportunistic, and then Whiskers votes Whisper for voting trap-setters, and then me just cause.

You can't take much of that seriously. I can't really see Monk's or Empking's actions as scummy. Actually, I can't see them as anything more than silliness. Now, reading through this, Friend doesn't come off too well. Not necessarily the alleged word-twisting, but I don't get a good feeling from him.

Nice way to summarize what has happened and effectively add nothing other than passive potshots at various players that you will likely use as your "basis" for voting someone later.

In post 101, Whiskers wrote:
In post 99, Friend wrote:Guys, even though whisper is being annoyingly misguided I think she's town.

Now, ashblade, though...he's probably not.
*snip*

So this wagon is a go.

UNVOTE: Monk
VOTE: Ashblade

I'm gonna wait for a while. Your case on Ash is that he's weak and stuff? Why? We've got nice strong flailing right here in whispersilk.

Nice fail reasoning for switching a vote when you realize it is scummy as fuck to be voting monk and silk.Sil is not flailing scum.

In post 104, Whiskers wrote:Will we get to revisit this case in LyLo?
Un--fuck

UNVOTE: whispersilk Hate those tags.

Ya. Vote switching. You're scum, Whiskers. Try not to plant fail votes in the first place and pay attention. You're not actively reading this thread. Thinking you can get away with coasting?

Ya. Right.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Whiskers

In post 108, Zdenek wrote:
Vote ashblade

Pseudo is also scum.

You too? Do you want to contribute anything?
In post 115, Zdenek wrote:Is there a miller in the game?

Don't be fooled. he isn't a cop, he is scum trying to figure out whether or not there is a miller in this game because if there is, there is a cop. Zedenek and Whiskers scum team right here.
In post 118, Zdenek wrote:Why the hell is Whispersilk town by the way?

Disappointed that your mislynch is not going through? Ya. Sucks to be you.

I am more sure of Zedenek scum.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zedenek
In post 132, Whiskers wrote:
Vote: goddamnit

VOTE: monk

imma sheep ashblade here. Eh defends and attacks and doesn't afraid of anything.

You guys are so obvious it hurts. Damn.

Power roles > Whiskers.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Killjoy »

No. Why?

I fail at quote tags.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Killjoy »

Are all of us going to missing over the weekend?

I don't have internet access over the weekend, unless I go to a library so I will be
V/LA until Monday aswell

Also, mod, my vote is on Zedenek, it doesn't look like that because I am very confused at the quoting feature on this site.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 157, Ashblade wrote:BTW whiskers, you've been moving your vote around a hell of a lot recently on what feels like the slightest whim or denial. You say you're going to follow me but the moment someone calls you out on it you unvote? Why is this?

Thank you. I think our lynch for today should either be Whiskers or Zedenek.

For the sake of the of the mod, UNVOTE: VOTE: Zedenek.

Whiskers and Zedenek have been faking content and acting generally scummy.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Killjoy »

Heya, everyone!

Back from the weekend so I should be able to catch up within the day. :)

Zedenek, how does me saying that you and Whiskers are scum make me scum? I see people do it all the time. Your recent posts have made me think that you are town, but your first posts are just horrible.

Whiskers is... not doing anything really. As usual. Still scummy. Just seems like dim scum.

Going after an inactive lynch (which I assume is just for pressure at this point, right?) is not good for town. I highly doubt that Pseudo is doing this to avoid suspicion and avoid contributing. As someone who is also very busy in life right now, I believe him.

Sorry I am everywhere with this post and not poignant in anything, but doing this during class. :| Hopefully a more collected post later. :)
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Killjoy »

Why are all the people with pony avatars lopsydopsy? *sigh* I don't want to be mean, but I feel less sure of WHiskerscum. Monk is still town. :\
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Killjoy »

Ya. After looking at the last page less sure of Whiskers. He seems like a weak player. I attributed that to be weak scum, but his partial tunneling on Zed last page make it seem like he is a sheep and just needs to be put on the right path. If Whiskers is scum, then Zed is town. If Zed is scum, then Whiskers is town.

Gonna put Whiskers as null-lean scum.

Zed is null-lean town.

Pseudo looks genuine with his inactivity.

Monk is town.

Friend, why were you pushing a Pseudo vote? Because of his inherent scumminess or because he was inactive?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Killjoy »

Agh. Fell asleep after study group. I don't have a computer because I got a virus somehow. Im using a library computer so expect something from me within the next hour.

UNVOTE:

No one hammers until I have read thread.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Killjoy »

In post 268, Zdenek wrote:
Killjoy wrote:
Zedenek, how does me saying that you and Whiskers are scum make me scum? I see people do it all the time. Your recent posts have made me think that you are town, but your first posts are just horrible.

It doesn't
make
you scum, but trying to tie players together early on such little evidence is scummy.

My early posts were awesome. They outed Mute as very likely scum.

You complain about Mute avoiding answering questions, yet you completely exaggerate a post to the point that its original meaning is lost. Your early posts were not awesome. They were one liners just like Empking's and they did nothing at all. Once Mute hopped onto your wagon, that is when your posts started going from nothing to something and even then they accomplished very little other than tunneling.

In regards to me "tieing two players together", you are full of shit. Your very first post is the same exact thing that I did, yet you claim that you are not scum.
Ya. Ok.

--

Outed Mute as very likely scum? You talk about other people and yourself going from absolute... to non absolute. You said that Mute was scum, yet now you say he is likely scum? Later you also said "if I flip town..". Why are you using so much WIFOM?

TK wrote:
Mute: I'm honestly feeling a town read out of this one. I can't find anything I dislike that makes him stick out. Maybe I need a more depth reason but he's providing out good content when he can post. (Town read, etc)

Are you reading his posts? He sees Killjoy's post, sheeped it, adding his own reason.When questioned about his reason, he provided a reactive and non-co-operative answer. Then when monk effectively answered the earlier question directed at Mute, Mute sheeped that answer. When questioned about that he again failed to respond. He is garbage posting scum and should die for it.[/quote]

Just because that Mute gave an answer you didn't like doesn't mean that the answer is wrong. You are flailing at this point looking for any piece of scumminess to use that against someone.

In post 319, Empking wrote:
In post 317, Whiskers wrote:So basically, you're going to use this game to refer to the penis as much as possible?
I mean, it's good to have a theme, and stuff, but it's a little weird that you're so open about it.

My bisexuality is tech. BUT some other player telling you to stop fluffing would be even techier. Just sayin'

Sigh. Whiskers is confirmed town now.

Why is there a sigh in that post? You did not mention Whiskers at all until this post, and yet you are unhappy that Whiskers is town.

I am not receiving any indication that Empking is town. He has been generally useless and his actions are scummy. I think that Empking is scum number 2. Whiskers still seems scummy, but I feel stronger vibes from Empking.

In post 336, Zdenek wrote:
TK wrote:
I want to learn because I'm willing to listen. If you flip Town, all the information proves better.

This is just dumb. If I flip town, then all you get to know is that I actually thought it, but that has no bearing on whether what I thought is correct or not.

The Mute case is good so far no one has given any concrete reason that makes me think otherwise.

Worrying about being consistent with suspicions is something that scum worries about.

The fact that you've been saying that your willing to vote me, while hinting that you think I am town is well documented.

Anyway, I that the scum are in:

Mute
TK
Pseudo

I'm null on Whispersilk and Hiraki, so they'd be my next choices.

I think everyone else is town.

What a horrible post. Once he finally realizes that his wagon on Mute is going absolutely no where he tries to push on other people in the hopes that pressure on his wagon will dissipate.

In post 346, Zdenek wrote:Well Mute accuses me of AtE and guilt-tripping and then points out things that he thinks sound bad. This combined with everyone's reactions to him is making me have a change of heart about Mute.

Wagon analysis:
Zdenek - Killjoy, Mute, empking, monk, Whiskers, Thirdkoopa (L-1)

My feeling is one or two scum in - Killjoy, Emoking and TK

Everyone else:
Ashblade, Hiraki, Friend, Pseudonymous, whispersilk

My guess is one or two scum in Hiraki, Pseudo, whispersilk.

At this point in the game I think Zednek is on major damage control. He is caught scum and he is simply calling anything that is even remotely scummy as scummy motivation so that he can create enough confusion, paranoia, and WIFOM for when he does flip scum.

In post 349, Empking wrote:I'm down with a hammar.

Yet even more uselessness from Empking. Do you play like this all of the time? He votes Zednek at probably the most opportune time where it is likely to be forgotten and lost (in between two large walls) and then pushes for his wagon without ever giving any motivation for the push. He says that the wagon is stalling because scum are trying not to let Zednek lynched and then attributes this wagon failure to Monk (who he has been expressing interest for a lynch), who is quite frankly VI town (no offence, Monk!). Empking is likely bussing Zednek. The other scum is probably not on Zednek's wagon, but I am fairly certain that Empking is bussing.

In post 359, Empking wrote:Come oooooooooooooooooooooon. We're not lynching anyone else.

Further proof that Empking wants to be useless and end discussion today.

I like the wagon that I started. I've never nailed scum Day 1 before.

VOTE: Zednek

*here is your hammer*
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Fuck. :(

I don't view Mute as scummy, Zed was really my only read.

Empking tunneling Monk is no surprise.

---

Whiskers,

Your read on Empking please?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Killjoy »

Ya. I have been looking at his games his meta is to give curt replies with not much analysis. Gonna be a problem unless he is cleared through actions and all that jazz.

My reads on Everyone are just glances at their playing style. I felt comfortable with Zed as scum, but the others, especially after Zed's flip do not give me confidence.

Losing the Jailkeeper also lowers my confidence since I headed that lynch. :/

I feel like Mute wouldn't push that hard on a player who would flip a very pro-town power.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Killjoy »

Monk's an idiot. So he gets the benefit of the doubt.

You on the other hand have pushed for his lynch since his fail trap.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 405, whispersilk wrote:I've not been playing this game long, but I've noticed that D1 ends in a mislynch almost every single game. Why? Because naturally we all end up lynching the scummiest looking player. But what kind of scum comes off as scummy on day 1? None. Because they are all either taking a back seat, or doing their very best to act as towny as possible. Therefore, imo, it makes sense to do a complete 180 and lynch the player that appears the most town.

Basically, I'm not too keen on lynching seemingly scummy players on day 1 and day 2, because I think scum are out there acting town and doing their best to make town players look like scum, especially those that have that scummy vibe anyway.

Who would that be?

I see the logic, but you are operating under the assumption that scum players are infallible and thus incapable of scummimess. Nick name this game crazy town.

---

Monk, don't take it that way, Bud. I just consider your play to not be scum play. Rather, bad town play as a result of inexperience.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Killjoy »

Monk, are you voting me because I called you an idiot? :/

If you are going to use my inability to choose a person to vote, and lack of enthusiasm, go ahead. I'm not hiding it.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Because I am going to get flack for my vote.

---

It would be you by the way. Mainly do to your activity level being higher than pretty much all of the town and my uneasiness at your day 1 play.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Killjoy »

Why are people voting for me with little to no reasoning?

With the motivation and play in the game, kinda willing to go with Whisper's play despite it's inherent flaws. Some people are too active and seem to be trying to hard to lead the town.

---

Gonna look over the game and replacements, but not liking Chkflip for no inexplicable reason other than gut.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Killjoy »

I can't think in the morning. Failzors. I wanted to say plan (killing Protown looking players). She said that right?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:41 am

Post by Killjoy »

What scum tells, Ashblade? I feel like you are scum. -.- you are going for an easy mislynch on me

Chkflip, remind me who your scum and town reads are + the dude you replaced? Thankies
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Killjoy »

Why is your slot tunneling Monk? I Cannot fathom how people think that "LOL Empking caught you" is in anyway scummy. It was clearly a Newbie action and Empking's (Chkflip too to a degree) insistence that monk is scum is odd. Monk is not scum.

Nobody, why do you want votes on me?

Gonna say I could go for a Whiskers, Empking, or Ashblade lynch. Whiskers cause gut mostly, but there just seems to be something off about his posts. Chkflip is probably town :/ Ashblade seems to be doing catch up posts probably to feign actively giving his own opinions and instead he is leeching them from things already said. Also looks like setting up lynches.

UNVOTE:
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Killjoy »

Read my signature please.

The one day I get solid computer time I get lynched.

Is EpicMafia that bad of an influence?

Monk is town. I feel like Whispers is town. Whiskers. Better read with that recent post. I feel like a failure about this game.

We have to make up our minds so we don't no lynch.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Monk isn't scum.

Bit since everyone doubts me whatever.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MonkyMonk

Lollipop drunkkkkkkk

Bitches gunna be so jealous when I'm rightgg
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Killjoy »

UNVOTE:

Ya. Being drunk is bad for my logic.

Nobody's vote, his bad playing, and that failed hammer are not town play.

VOTE: NS
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Killjoy »

NS is not acting town with active coasting.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Killjoy »

He isn't scum but whatever.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Monk

I only did this because of the deadline.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:26 am

Post by Killjoy »

VOTE: Empking

I told you all that Monk was town but no... Now Emp is going for another easy mislynch.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Killjoy »

I only voted Monk because of deadline. Plus someone asked me to vote him and despite my own feelings I voted him. Your play is crap, your posts are crap, you are scum.

Possible scumbuddies are probably Whiskers or Chk.

I would like Ashblade and Pseudo to give an opinion on all three players (Chk, Whiskers, and Emp).

In addition to that, I would like all people on Monk's wagon to explain 1) why he was scummy, and 2) why they were on his wagon.

Empking's play equates to a single sentence. He tunneled Monk.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 129, Empking wrote:Monk seems to have artfully dodged out of the way of the suspicion against him.

In post 26, Empking wrote:Ha, I was just about to post a with scare quotes in!

It was going to be like:

Maybe I should say Lynch All "Trap-Setters".

In post 264, Empking wrote:
In post 263, Whiskers wrote:Who's with him? Because suddenly Ashblade looks like he's killing it (the wagon).

I blame monk. Not sure who the other scum is.

In post 361, Empking wrote:Monk & Friend

In post 386, Empking wrote:
In post 384, monk wrote:Mute thoughts on Killjoy?
Killjoy thoughts on Mute?

Oh goodness.

Unvote, Vote: Monk

In post 393, Empking wrote:
In post 391, monk wrote:They are my two scum picks at the moment and neither of them have said anything about the other, that is the reasoning I could care less that they have votes on them

not buying it

In post 398, Empking wrote:I'm sorry. Are you two seriously calling the only player scumhunting and analysing out for being curtb anmd stuff. Really?

Wouldn't your time be spent calling monk out for being scum. "My scum reads happen to be the players with votes on them. Me totally scumhunting."

In post 440, Empking wrote:
In post 378, Empking wrote:
Vote: Kill

In post 381, Hiraki wrote:
Vote: Mute

In post 391, monk wrote:They are my two scum picks at the moment and neither of them have said anything about the other, that is the reasoning I could care less that they have votes on them

CASE

In post 473, Empking wrote:
In post 472, Meransiel wrote:Monk - Empking, chkflip, Hiraki (3)
Killjoy -
Monk
, Ashblade, Nobody Special (3)

All town.

In post 524, Empking wrote:
In post 523, Whiskers wrote:Besides, he said monk's town, so he wouldn't be voting him anyway. Don't be retarded, bro?

Learn to play, bro. Regaredless of monk's alignment he's still the best place to put votes on (he's got the focus on him and the game is stalling) and since he actually is scum...

In post 528, Empking wrote:
In post 527, Whiskers wrote:Wait wait wait, what?
The town's
sole
scumhunter?

Why is "sole" in italics? Can you name another one?

You've picked monk for something he did at the beginning of the Day and haven't let go.
Look, who's your second pick?

Killjoy. Far behind though. That's because monk is so far ahead.

In post 621, Empking wrote:
In post 620, chkflip wrote:
In post 619, Nobody Special wrote:Totally different situation. Do try to keep up.

Is it just me or is Whiskers white-knighting getting really old?

And so not pro-town anymore.

btw, pretty much the whole thing is opinionated and exaggerated; therefore, strawman.

So much this.

In post 645, Empking wrote:
In post 644, Meransiel wrote:Empking, chkflip, Hiraki, NS

Literally impossible for these to be scum.

In post 661, Empking wrote:
In post 660, Killjoy wrote:VOTE: Empking

I told you all that Monk was town but no... Now Emp is going for another easy mislynch.

The wagonner is saying That I'm going for an easy mislynch?

Ya, Empking, you did tunnel him. You placed a convenient vote on Zed while saying that Monk is scum, and then you conveniently say that Monk is scum while enumerating me as far behind scum. You say that a select group of players can't be scum, for the simple reasoning that they don't want to nolynch, when I fucking appeased your scum asses because I just new we would get sidetracked by another Monk discussion on the next day.

You are scum. And that are all town people list will likely have scum in it. Just so happens that Chk is in that as well.

Your iso is filthy. You list Friend ad Monk as scum, only because they had the most suspicion on them at the time. After Zed is lynched you list Monk and I as scum because we had the most suspicion on us. You are passively playing this game not contributing to anything despite your self proclaimed "only scumhunter" status. You have been wrong about everyone whose lynch you are on including mine now.

If town people like Whisper would like to play instead of sheeping scum and voting an easy mislynch, things would be different.

Whisper I really don't care if you think I am scum since you have almost completely ignored Chk's play despite having many problems with his predecessor.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Killjoy »

I know that my play is horrible this game. Everyone's play in this game is horrible. Scum are probably going to win on that fact alone. Empking gave us a map to who is scum with that horrid post. At least last night someone did something right.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Killjoy »

Seriously? NS is pretty bad for that post.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 669, whispersilk wrote:
In post 666, Killjoy wrote:If town people like Whisper would like to play instead of sheeping scum and voting an easy mislynch, things would be different.

omg, the irony.

Also, despite never having played with you before, and the fact I've contributed virtually nothing to this game, you seem so sure I am town. I don't like it. If you were someone who knew my meta, then yeah, I would understand, but you know nothing about how I play.

What? You are the epitome of paranoia lol. I think you are town because of your play. I see it is so strange that you are not okay with me calling you town and being sure of it, but you were okay with Empking being so "sure" that Monk was scum.

I have already explained why I voted Monk. To prove Empking wrong and expose him as scum. Had I note voted, town would still be suck debating Monk's alignment.

NS, I want you to answer my questions and anyone who doesn't let those people answer those questions (Aka quick lynching me) is scum.

Whisper I really don't care if you think I am scum since you have almost completely ignored Chk's play despite having many problems with his predecessor.

Have you actually been keeping track of what I do? I
voted
for chkflip yesterday, instead of sheeping everyone else and voting for monk, who I didn't believe was scum either. What the hell did you do? You voted for him, even after he asked you not to. :neutral:

Also, way to ignore my comments about your reads on chkflip. Explain please, why your read went from suspicious-even more suspicious-town...all in the space of two posts? Explain why chkflip is now suddenly scum? Explain what makes chkflip any more likely to be scum, than say NS, who was also on the monk wagon and was someone you also voted for briefly yesterday.

Also, by claiming that Empking is scum, and that whiskers and chkflip are his buddies, you are saying that only one scum was on monks wagon? :roll:

I didn't mean to ignore them. I have a migraine and honestly just breezed past them because Nobody's vote was horrible. Chk is more likely scum because of his interaction with Empkin, who I am fairly certain is scum. I flip flopped because I am not a good player. I get nervous about people and act on impulse. I know my voting history is bad, but that doesn't excuse the play of other people.

I don't understand? Chk was on Monk's wagon... So that would be two with Whiskers being the third and not on the wagon for distancing.
Last edited by Meransiel on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Killjoy »

Mod, fix my bold tag in the above post? Hugs and kisses. ^.^
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Whisper, you are wrong. Vote fucking actual scum like Empking. I have already said everything, you just don't like my answer. I'm not unvoting Empking, he is scum.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Ok. I'm here.

I claim: Vanilla Townie.

I dont understand my wagon at all when we have the three most unhelpful people and quick wagoning dudes on it... Whisper, you are town. Please do not let Empking or Chk convince you otherwise.

I don't know where to start with defending myself other than saying that Empking is probably scum. Whisper and Whiskers, do you have any particular issues addressed?

As this goes on, I feel like Whiskers is town. >_>
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 713, chkflip wrote:Saying someone else is scum isn't defending yourself. Certainly, there's a case against you that you can defend.

Do that. Don't just say "oh I'm not scum because this guy is," that's not defending yourself. Don't really believe the claim anyway.

Do you have a rolecop on me? Do you have a guilty on me? Didn't think so.

I am not scum. I don't know how to defend myself other than saying that this wagon on me is utter crap. You guys on my wagon don't have a reason. If you guys actually had a reason, other than Whisper, but she is actually trying, something that the rest of you, other than Whiskers, are not doing.

Pretty sure I admitted to being from EM. The people play so differently here. The others counterclaim, act retarded, and are just bad.

Empking, don't be a wench. I was talking about how don't let you guys convince Whispers that I am scum otherwise.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Killjoy »

Nobody Special, what do they have to do to convince you that I am town? Why are three of the oldest players the most useless?

Please summarize your case on me, okay?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 731, Nobody Special wrote:It's Day THREE, when the fuck do you think you might deign to provide us with something?

I think you're lying.

If I am sensing the correct vibes from this post, Nobody just shot up on my scum list. Dropping Whiskers for now and putting NS there.

I don't see Hiraki scum (yes I am pretty clingy, deal with it -.-).

I am fine with a Chkflip or Empking wagon. Would prefer Empking for his horrible Monk wagon.

Join. :)

How am I suppose to respond in a good way? No one has a case on me Aside from Whisper (who I think I addressed) and the one person who goes against the gradient gets scolded for it. :roll: Nice scumhunting guys.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Killjoy »

I'm crazy like a fox. ;) I know who the scum most likely are going to kill tonight.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Killjoy »

That would defeat the purpose of me saying that, silly. :P
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Killjoy »

In post 760, Whiskers wrote:Yeah, I fully understand the sentiment of "safe than sorry." Votes is where it counts.

I'd vote emp if you want. He's the middle of the road bitch-trio offender. Hiraki is being a bitch, but he's also playing to his standard meta.

Can you bring me a case on Empking?
Actually, I'll go read his ISO, too. I bet I'll make a better case than you do, eh?

We have bigger fish to fry than Chk. Vote Empking. And that was hypocritical of you to say "I bbet I will make a better case".
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Killjoy »

You call Hiraki and Chk flip two of the three "bitch" trio when your last two posts have probably been the bitchiest and most condescending this game. Keep it up, Whiskers. You'll make friends real fast. :roll:

Thank you for voting Empking. I am fine with a Chk lynch tomorrow too. He is number 2 on my list.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Would you consider me trolling?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Ah, misread that line.

Mini normals are like that. Slow and often boring.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Don't leave me Whiskers.

For the love of god, lynch Empking.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Killjoy »

So you doctored someone you mentioned once as scum in thread?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Killjoy »

You see this is a problem, Empking. Why? Because I am the doctor. Yes. This is a counterclaim, you are a liar.

I protected Monk both nights, so much for that when you fickers forced my hand to lynch him.

Vote vote vote Empking.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Killjoy »

I'm not scum. You got nothing to lose, Hiraki.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Rofl. Look at this guy. When I die, kill Chk next. Total flip flipper.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by Killjoy »

In post 822, chkflip wrote:Except a doc overnight because you claimed. Sorry, but that wasn't very bright play.

He was getting lynched otherwise, but it's cool. At least we (probably) hit scum here.

He knows that I am the real doctor and he knows that Empking isn't the real doctor. Plus, this is really the first time that they have really even acknowledged each other. Oh and Empling is posting elsewhere while neglecting this game, clearly caught scum.

Lynch Chkflip tomorrow.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Killjoy »

In post 837, chkflip wrote:So am I really the only one that's going to notice that there was only one night before monk was lynched, or...?

Caught scum is caught.

I'm not the doctor. I claimed because I knew that Empking was scum and no one would believe me otherwise. Also, the scum knew I wasn't the doctor because of the second protection on night two being successful and it obviously wasn't Monk (they knew this but couldn't say anything).

Funny how Chkflip notices the inconsistency NOW, but not when I claimed.

Chk is scum. Also, I knew that Hiraki was going to get killed. Fucking knew it.

VOTE: Chkflip
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Killjoy »

If you knew I was lieing (which by your most post says that you did know when I claimed) the obvious protown motive would have been to point it out. But you didn't. Because you couldn't think of a reason other than "we didn't shoot Monk..."

I am being upfront with the town. The amount of vanilla townies that have flipped and with your addition, is not likely. Die now.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Killjoy »

In post 835, Whiskers wrote:
In post 361, Empking wrote:Monk & Friend

In post 378, Empking wrote:
Vote: Kill

In post 380, Empking wrote:
In post 379, Whiskers wrote:Nice reasoning.

Any reason?

Not really. Gut.

In post 386, Empking wrote:

Oh goodness.

Unvote, Vote: Monk

How cleared is Killjoy?
There is enough stuff to make a case on chkflip based solely Empking talking and bussing (some of that is included up there).
I want to talk a little bit about Killjoy though, because he
didn't
die. Wifom-- scum. He might very well have saved monk, as the second Night, there was no kill. Wifom, town. Empking is more than capable of throwing out a dying bus to make Killjoy look more town. Wifom scum.
I just wondered. I've seen games lost because of clever scum bullshit. Actually, I am responsible for a game I lost where the other players and I somehow made a scum our clear.

That said, fos is on Pseudo.

I hope my fullclaim makes sense as to why I didn't die.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Nobody, what did you mean by your "might not be a doc" comment? Scum no-killing?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Ya when people stop using Logic (Chkflip) they are usually scum (see Empking's doctor choice).
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Killjoy »

You have only started taking this game seriously when your ass is on the line especially after Empking's flip. And don't worry, I notice Nobody. He is my third scum along with you and Empking. :wink:
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Butthurt comment, casting suspicion on people on your wagon... That isn't logic.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Whiskers, I asked because he already made it painfully obvious that he might be something.
Regardless, our JK/Cop should have some god damn results for us tomorrow.

Anyway, Chk, your iso shows the buddying and near identical play as Empking who was a godfather, which is a pretty safe move IMO.

You remember the post where you said "me, Hiraki, Empking, and Nobody Special" ? Ya. That's happening. :wink:
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Killjoy »

Unless this was some form of gambit to get you lynched, Chk, Emp has made it abundantly clear you two were attached at the hip and you made no effort to dispel that fact.

I will be pushing for a Nobody Special lynch tomorrow, or we could do that today if you like, but I would advise the cop target you tonight if we dont lynch you.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Killjoy »

Just read your own ISO posts. Almost all of them are one sentence one liners and you have been on all major wagons that have presented themselves. You use very little reasoning for any of your votes and you barely contribute. I have had enough of the barely participate people.

I believe Chk and what he says does make sense and it is what Empkin would likely do knowing there would be a counter claim. Nobody is likely scum too.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: NS
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Killjoy »

I have read some of your games. I'm tired of the Empling and Chk style of play.

Do you always make people do your work for you?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Killjoy »

In post 870, Whiskers wrote:Chkflip, why is Killjoy obvscum.
Or, rather,
is
Killjoy still obvscum?

He says I am town. Do you mean NS?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Killjoy »

In post 872, Whiskers wrote:Okay, well, up until very recently, he said you were obvscum.
I want to know why he changed his mind.

Killjoy, why do you think NS isn't what he claims?

Isn't what he claims? I dont think he is town and he hasn't claims but he has implied that he is town. His play has been very poor. And out of the active slots, I doubt that you or whisper is scum. It would be very bastardly if the two lurkers were scum though
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Killjoy »

V/la until monday
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Killjoy »

I can see the first and last part of your analysis, but you will need to explain the middle two.

NS I agree is likely the scumroleblocker as town roleblocker standalone is not typical of meta, and I doubt he is the Jailkeeper, plus he claimed a major power role unprovoked (essentially).
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Killjoy »

Why didn't you vote for Empking yesterday if you suspected him? No. You voted for me instead and then moved onto Hiraki who was giving off power role vibes.

I am still having trouble understanding why you needlessly claimed when no one asked you to claim.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Killjoy »

That makes no sense... You only help scum by doing that.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Nobody isn't fighting hard for his life and the fact that he us a roleblocker with a cop is... Weird. Maybe if he was a Jailkeeper but even then. I don't know.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Killjoy »

There is a godfather. Obviously there will be a cop it why else have a damn godfather? Seriously think about what you guys are saying before anymore drivel comes out of your mouths.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Killjoy »

In post 901, Nobody Special wrote:
Prod: The MOD

We haven't even had a votecount yet today, and you want to hammer??!?

On checking, the Mod hasn't been here for over 10 days. I'm willing to call this abandoned.

I cant even begin to tell you how fake this looks. Whiskers, he is stalling. He wants this game to be abandoned so he would not have to lose because he is going to lose. Lynch him and be done with it. At least if we process a lynch, the game won't be abandoned as it gives the mod a little more time to become active again.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Ya. NS is scum. Now to find the last one. >_>
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:47 am

Post by Killjoy »

Ya. You both have been non entities in terms of your replacement so please try to give your opinions when you can. I am fairly certain Nobody is scum as he would have fought harder to not get lynched but he doesn't really seem to be giving a rats ass.

Oh and thank you so much PZ. :)
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Killjoy »

I don't know what to think of the lurkers. Empking may have been soft prodding Pseudo with his earlier comments on lurkers. But yes, definitely think NS is scum.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Killjoy »

Whiskers, since you are self proclaimed mislynch, why aren't you dead already? NS try to make that Junpei vote look anymore contrived?

Not fond of reading a pink wall, but I guess I will. :/
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Killjoy »

Three scum in minis is the norm, especially for normals.

Junpei, Whiskers was on my scumlist for quite a while, but I gave up pushing that because no one else saw it. Plus whiskers has looked more town since then.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Killjoy »

Chances of me reading the skittles are slim to none given my current attitude. Maybe tomorrow.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Killjoy »

In post 150, Killjoy wrote:[qote="In post 69, Friend"]Whispers: When you're online, you should be able to at least say something to me. If you weren't online and replying to other people I wouldn't be irritated.

Also, I didn't twist monk's statement at all. Do you feel like monk's "It was a trap" post was completely calm and collected?

Monk is a newbie. /end of discussion.

His actions are likely to have very weak reasoning and prolonging this discussion is only eating away at our time to lynch actual scum like Whiskers.

In post 81, Friend wrote:Pacific.

Aww, whispers, I'm not talking to you because you're really kind of an asshole and talking to you is going to get us nowhere but me saying "I'm right" and you saying "you're wrong."

Whispers is town and you should move your vote to someone who is contributing nothing original *cough* Whiskers *cough*.

Town reads so far are Silk and monk. Monk if only for his newb status. Whispersilk because she doesn't seem like scum with recent postings.

In post 87, Whiskers wrote:WHAT THE FUCK, HE'S ALIVE AND SHIT.
Friend wrote: I just don't think monk is a good enough player to think that far ahead. I've played with him before.

Thank GOD, I always worry that I'm just retarded or something, when I have an opinion. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Friend is right. Here, have a vote:
VOTE: whispersilk

A little more sheeping, much?

In post 92, Pseudonymous wrote:
In post 88, Hiraki wrote:
In post 86, Pseudonymous wrote:Heh...traps...heh.
THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT BROOOOOOO

You're quite welcome.

Some of this looks pretty silly. Monk changes his vote, which prompts Empking to change his vote to Monk, causing Monk to vote Empking for falling into his "trap," which Friend goes along with. Whisper then votes Friend for being opportunistic, and then Whiskers votes Whisper for voting trap-setters, and then me just cause.

You can't take much of that seriously. I can't really see Monk's or Empking's actions as scummy. Actually, I can't see them as anything more than silliness. Now, reading through this, Friend doesn't come off too well. Not necessarily the alleged word-twisting, but I don't get a good feeling from him.

Nice way to summarize what has happened and effectively add nothing other than passive potshots at various players that you will likely use as your "basis" for voting someone later.

In post 101, Whiskers wrote:
In post 99, Friend wrote:Guys, even though whisper is being annoyingly misguided I think she's town.

Now, ashblade, though...he's probably not.
*snip*

So this wagon is a go.

UNVOTE: Monk

I'm gonna wait for a while. Your case on Ash is that he's weak and stuff? Why? We've got nice strong flailing right here in whispersilk.

Nice fail reasoning for switching a vote when you realize it is scummy as fuck to be voting monk and silk.Sil is not flailing scum.

In post 104, Whiskers wrote:Will we get to revisit this case in LyLo?
Un--fuck

UNVOTE: whispersilk Hate those tags.

Ya. Vote switching. You're scum, Whiskers. Try not to plant fail votes in the first place and pay attention. You're not actively reading this thread. Thinking you can get away with coasting?

Ya. Right.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Whiskers

In post 108, Zdenek wrote:
Vote ashblade

Pseudo is also scum.

You too? Do you want to contribute anything?
In post 115, Zdenek wrote:Is there a miller in the game?

Don't be fooled. he isn't a cop, he is scum trying to figure out whether or not there is a miller in this game because if there is, there is a cop. Zedenek and Whiskers scum team right here.
In post 118, Zdenek wrote:Why the hell is Whispersilk town by the way?

Disappointed that your mislynch is not going through? Ya. Sucks to be you.

I am more sure of Zedenek scum.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zedenek
In post 132, Whiskers wrote:
Vote: goddamnit

VOTE: monk

imma sheep ashblade here. Eh defends and attacks and doesn't afraid of anything.

You guys are so obvious it hurts. Damn.

Power roles > Whiskers.[/quote]
In post 259, Killjoy wrote:Ya. After looking at the last page less sure of Whiskers. He seems like a weak player. I attributed that to be weak scum, but his partial tunneling on Zed last page make it seem like he is a sheep and just needs to be put on the right path. If Whiskers is scum, then Zed is town. If Zed is scum, then Whiskers is town.

Gonna put Whiskers as null-lean scum.

Zed is null-lean town.

Pseudo looks genuine with his inactivity.

Monk is town.

Friend, why were you pushing a Pseudo vote? Because of his inherent scumminess or because he was inactive?

In post 662, Killjoy wrote:I only voted Monk because of deadline. Plus someone asked me to vote him and despite my own feelings I voted him. Your play is crap, your posts are crap, you are scum.

Possible scumbuddies are probably Whiskers or Chk.

I would like Ashblade and Pseudo to give an opinion on all three players (Chk, Whiskers, and Emp).

In addition to that, I would like all people on Monk's wagon to explain 1) why he was scummy, and 2) why they were on his wagon.

Empking's play equates to a single sentence. He tunneled Monk.

In post 768, Killjoy wrote:You call Hiraki and Chk flip two of the three "bitch" trio when your last two posts have probably been the bitchiest and most condescending this game. Keep it up, Whiskers. You'll make friends real fast. :roll:

Thank you for voting Empking. I am fine with a Chk lynch tomorrow too. He is number 2 on my list.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Killjoy »

No but no one was sharing the same opinions so I just thought it was my paranoia.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Killjoy »

My brain literally shits on itself when I see that many colors.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Lol after reading my own iso, my fake claim against Empking was horribly ba. How did anyone believe me? Not that I'm mad. I knew that he was scum.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Junpei, people haven't done anything since this was really only you and Her. : P

I feel bad for not reading your conversation, but it is like a guilty pleasure. Bb might be scum after that post of his. Someone hammer NS please. I want to spill more mafia blood.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Well NS is scum for interactions with Empking, horrible claim, similar noninformative scum play, weird voting patterns, etc.

Chk is nullscum. Good candidate for cop investigation. Attached to both Empking and NS in many ways. Weird play as well, bad votes throughout the game.

Whiskers, nulltown. She fluctuates between town and scum for me. Initially had fluff play, but once this game got going she got going. Scumhunting is good. Another good candidate for an investigation.

Ashblade/Pseudo

Pseudo slot is scummier both lurkers. Disappointing.

Whisper is lurker but likely town. Gut mostly but her plan and other actions look like town motivation.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Killjoy »

Only if NS flips town...

Which you think will happen despite satin NS is scum, Junpei?

And why is NS not dead. Clearly scum.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Killjoy »

LyLo. Fuck NS and his bullshit self preservation of meta.

Mass claim time? I think so. The cop better have some fucking innocents. We know that Chk didn't submit the kill night 3. Hiraki was definitely killed for cop hunting. Probably the same for BB.

Whispers and I are town. Chk... eh...

Junpei and Whiskers. I don't even know.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Killjoy »

Complete WIFOM Whiskers.

Junpei and Chk, claim. Cop because of godfather, etc, but standard 3 man scum team says LyLo.

Most willing to vote Chk. Second most willing to vote Whiskers. Third to Junpei.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Claimed like day 2, VT.

So now what?

Whispers not realizing it is LyLo is good. Whiskers noting that , meh might be good, but probably not.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Unless you are the scum waiting for Junpei to vote and have your buddy hammer.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Killjoy »

I see the intended irony of your post but that is no reason to
leave your vote on her when you called her out on it.

That is hypocritical.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Killjoy »

In post 1089, Junpei wrote:You honestly think that Whiskers is dumb enough to vote whispers in hope that I'll come in and vote so that her pal (who by default means BBmolla) to hammer when I said that I was pending several ISO checks, and was going to give whisper a chance to contribute mere minutes before?

Are you dumb enough to get the nightkills messed up?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Whiskers, now is most definitely the time for patronization and sarcasm.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”