Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 669, whispersilk wrote:
In post 666, Killjoy wrote:If town people like Whisper would like to play instead of sheeping scum and voting an easy mislynch, things would be different.

omg, the irony.

Also, despite never having played with you before, and the fact I've contributed virtually nothing to this game, you seem so sure I am town. I don't like it. If you were someone who knew my meta, then yeah, I would understand, but you know nothing about how I play.

What? You are the epitome of paranoia lol. I think you are town because of your play. I see it is so strange that you are not okay with me calling you town and being sure of it, but you were okay with Empking being so "sure" that Monk was scum.

I have already explained why I voted Monk. To prove Empking wrong and expose him as scum. Had I note voted, town would still be suck debating Monk's alignment.

NS, I want you to answer my questions and anyone who doesn't let those people answer those questions (Aka quick lynching me) is scum.

Whisper I really don't care if you think I am scum since you have almost completely ignored Chk's play despite having many problems with his predecessor.

Have you actually been keeping track of what I do? I
voted
for chkflip yesterday, instead of sheeping everyone else and voting for monk, who I didn't believe was scum either. What the hell did you do? You voted for him, even after he asked you not to. :neutral:

Also, way to ignore my comments about your reads on chkflip. Explain please, why your read went from suspicious-even more suspicious-town...all in the space of two posts? Explain why chkflip is now suddenly scum? Explain what makes chkflip any more likely to be scum, than say NS, who was also on the monk wagon and was someone you also voted for briefly yesterday.

Also, by claiming that Empking is scum, and that whiskers and chkflip are his buddies, you are saying that only one scum was on monks wagon? :roll:

I didn't mean to ignore them. I have a migraine and honestly just breezed past them because Nobody's vote was horrible. Chk is more likely scum because of his interaction with Empkin, who I am fairly certain is scum. I flip flopped because I am not a good player. I get nervous about people and act on impulse. I know my voting history is bad, but that doesn't excuse the play of other people.

I don't understand? Chk was on Monk's wagon... So that would be two with Whiskers being the third and not on the wagon for distancing.
Last edited by Meransiel on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I only play mafia during the week days.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Killjoy »

Mod, fix my bold tag in the above post? Hugs and kisses. ^.^
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:30 am

Post by whispersilk »

Yeah, it was more than your bold tags that needed fixing. I fixed it because it was an unholy mess.

This is killjoy's post #675

In post 669, whispersilk wrote:
In post 666, Killjoy wrote:If town people like Whisper would like to play instead of sheeping scum and voting an easy mislynch, things would be different.

omg, the irony.

Also, despite never having played with you before, and the fact I've contributed virtually nothing to this game, you seem so sure I am town. I don't like it. If you were someone who knew my meta, then yeah, I would understand, but you know nothing about how I play.

What? You are the epitome of paranoia lol. I think you are town because of your play. I see it is so strange that you are not okay with me calling you town and being sure of it, but you were okay with Empking being so "sure" that Monk was scum.

I have already explained why I voted Monk. To prove Empking wrong and expose him as scum. Had I note voted, town would still be suck debating Monk's alignment.

NS, I want you to answer my questions and anyone who doesn't let those people answer those questions (Aka quick lynching me) is scum.

whisper wrote:
killjoy wrote:Whisper I really don't care if you think I am scum since you have almost completely ignored Chk's play despite having many problems with his predecessor.

Have you actually been keeping track of what I do? I
voted
for chkflip yesterday, instead of sheeping everyone else and voting for monk, who I didn't believe was scum either. What the hell did you do? You voted for him, even after he asked you not to. :neutral:

Also, way to ignore my comments about your reads on chkflip. Explain please, why your read went from suspicious-even more suspicious-town...all in the space of two posts? Explain why chkflip is now suddenly scum? Explain what makes chkflip any more likely to be scum, than say NS, who was also on the monk wagon and was someone you also voted for briefly yesterday.

Also, by claiming that Empking is scum, and that whiskers and chkflip are his buddies, you are saying that only one scum was on monks wagon? :roll:

I didn't mean to ignore them. I have a migraine and honestly just breezed past them because Nobody's vote was horrible. Chk is more likely scum because of his interaction with Empkin, who I am fairly certain is scum. I flip flopped because I am not a good player. I get nervous about people and act on impulse. I know my voting history is bad, but that doesn't excuse the play of other people.

I don't understand? Chk was on Monk's wagon... So that would be two with Whiskers being the third and not on the wagon for distancing.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Hiraki »

Hi guys.

I've concluded that Killjoy is most definitely not scum.

Not 100% sure on Empkingscum, but 668 helps.

I think I'll keep my vote there.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 678, Hiraki wrote:
I've concluded that Killjoy is most definitely not scum.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

Nope.

your fancy words are too fancy to be fly
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:58 am

Post by whispersilk »

Can you be a little more specific as to why he is not scum?
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Hiraki »

Because he would've hopped on a while ago.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by whispersilk »

Oh, but he did. And he did so under the guise of being drunk. He then unvoted shortly afterwards whne monk told him not to vote for him if he thought he was town. Then NS put monk at L-2. Then killjoy obviously like blanked monk's plea out of his mind and re-voted him again.

Is that your sole reason for declaring him town?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Whisper, you are wrong. Vote fucking actual scum like Empking. I have already said everything, you just don't like my answer. I'm not unvoting Empking, he is scum.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Er, bussing is mandatory?
"I have already explained why I voted Monk. To prove Empking wrong and expose him as scum. Had I note voted, town would still be suck debating Monk's alignment. "
WE'd be there, but we'd still have a townie. Toward the end of the Dy, itlooked lkiike chkflip was gaining poplarity. You could have made a push for that wagon.

I don't think you are scum, necc. I think we should lynch chkflip, nd I will keep pushing that lynch until we do. That said, Killjoy, I don't agree with your read on me; I was apparently distancing? No, I had just found scum elsewhere, and my "not-sure" read on monk was not as strong as my scum case on chkflip. Emking is also scummy for pushing it, his hard pushes are usually right.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Empking »

In post 683, whispersilk wrote:Oh, but he did. And he did so under the guise of being drunk. He then unvoted shortly afterwards whne monk told him not to vote for him if he thought he was town. Then NS put monk at L-2. Then killjoy obviously like blanked monk's plea out of his mind and re-voted him again.

Is that your sole reason for declaring him town?

Absolutely. I had the same feelings about Kill and Hikari but a looking at the facts makes it clear that that interpretation is terrible.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Nobody Special
VOTE: Killjoy

Fail reaction-fish is fail. This guy, though? Caught scum.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 687, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: Nobody Special
VOTE: Killjoy

Fail reaction-fish is fail. This guy, though? Caught scum.

omgus?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

yeah.

probs.

I have no problem with Chkflip or Emp at this point.

I'm critically sure of that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm not even going to reply to that beyond this post; there's absolutely no reason to, you'll just shun what I have to say anyway.

Pass.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

k
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Whiskers »

You know, if you bothered to play the game, I might not shun your responses.

Hey, hey, we should all just lurk until endgame. Give scum more kills, why bother playing? Hey, I better not say anything, I might get talked to/about.

Hiraki, what's your read on Killjoy, and why?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Hiraki »

town

town
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 am

Post by chkflip »

445, 465, 486, 496... and that was you being tame. I'm done with you shitting on my posts.

I'll play the game how I like. And you can both fuck off.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Nobody Special »

My votes stays, as Killjoy is definitely not town and needs to DIE.

More Killjoy votes, people.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Whiskers »

You said you were only sheeping Empking. Blame=shifted. I called you out for it.
In post 445, Whiskers wrote:Since when is it a good idea to sheep Empking?

Idr, but you got put in somepony's list of all townies either Empking or Hiraki. Or, wait, maybe you just declared that you were town too. What was it, Patriots? idr. This was me being jokey, but you, empking, and hiraki were not having responses or anything, you were eing bullshitters. I didn't "shun your serponses" because there wasn't any serious responses for me to shun. Thanks though.
In post 465, Whiskers wrote:Oh jesus, chkflip too?

In response to your, "Whiskers,, protip: post content" or w/e it was. I was hunning your responses? Hardly. You were shunnin g mine. I posted something, you said, "post content" I call you out on it, saying tht you weren't doing any better than I was.
In post 486, Whiskers wrote:chkflip, protip: post content.

Asking questions is a good way to find things out-- or, it is if you get answered. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, and saying, Oh, okay, I guess some payers might reread. I still don't understand this or this, though. Please explain it to me? and you didn't you just fucking out and out refused.
In post 496, Whiskers wrote:I still don't understand it. Okay, re-reading is a thing, maybe you should do it. Why though? Why don't you have any thoughts on your first read through? Why just a "blatant Empking sheep," if you've already read it?

Here are the posts you referenced. I'm hardly "shunning your responses" I'll keep shitting on your posts, though, see if I can balance all the shit upon a single line.

Appeal to emotion noted, bitch.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:27 am

Post by chkflip »

And here you are, continuing to not be tame. Keyword in my last post, since you're obviously retarded:

tame

Nice try, though. Excellent show in overreacting to my minimalist postings.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Whiskers »

Here I am continuing to not be tame. Whyshould I be tame? You never said anything about me needing to be tame.

THERE'S THE KEYWORD> WHY IS IT A KEYWORD? WHAT ABOUT THIS WORD IS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO BE KEY?

Thanks, I thought it was a nice try, too. I'm bored and using what I've got to either just, you know, annoy you, or, you know, force you to play.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Meransiel »

Vote Count 3.1

"Your activity is making me sad."

Killjoy - Empking, Whispersilk, Nobody Special, chkflip (L-1)
Empking - Hiraki, Killjoy (2)
chkflip - Whiskers (1)

Not voting - like 2 people
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”