numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by numberQ »

1. What is your favorite animal?
2. What timezone are you in? And if not too prying, where you from?
3. Are you excited about this game?
4. If I say Tornado, whats the first thing to come to your mind?
5. Do you prefer scum, town, or third party? Also, whats your favorite role?
6. Whats your favorite Orange Box character?

1. Fox.
2. EST, from Pennsylvania.
3. Yeah, it's the Orange Box. Can't not be excited.
4. Weather.
5. Depends on if town thinks I'm scum or not. Scum if not, town if yes. Never been a third party.
6. Alyx Vance.

1. Why do you play Mafia?
2. How do you react to people attacking you?
3. What will you be known for in this game?

1. The chasing and hunting as town... or the thrill of manipulation as scum.
2. I try to refute their points and redouble my scumhunting efforts elsewhere to prove I'm town.
3. Being on the winning team :D

And now to read through the topic since I actually have time to do so...
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by numberQ »

So far what I'm seeing is haoala trying to wagon on Bub with Reck, then DH and hip doing the same thing on haoala. That was my first reaction upon reading the thread, anyway.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 70, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 63, numberQ wrote:So far what I'm seeing is haoala trying to wagon on Bub with Reck, then DH and hip doing the same thing on haoala. That was my first reaction upon reading the thread, anyway.

Vote: numberQ

I agree with Hiplop. This looks like just narrating. There is no insight or opinion, it's just "oh, this what happened, and I'm not goin got give my opinions". Looks like fake scumhunting to me.

No opinions? I said they were bandwagoning... is that not a bad thing with the minimal reasons they gave?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by numberQ »

Alabaska, almost everyone else's post content is 200% hyperbole. Why single out DH when, for example, hiplop has done it too?

RedPanda, do you seriously think putting SCUM in all caps means they thought the person they were voting for is SCUM? seems a bit SCUMmy of you to use such a weak reason, SCUM.

Robocopter if that's a bus it's a pretty terrible one. hiplop's vote put him at L-4 and all that was said about him was "SCUM". There wasn't much of a threat of lynch involved.

Bub, if it's fake scumhunting when I narrate and don't give any real opinion, what's it called when the only things you've done are respond and agree? It rhymes with sake fcumhunting.

In post 104, haoala wrote:If you think hiplop is scum why not vote him? If he flips scum -> lynch me. If he flips town -> I'm town.

When I flip town -> hiplop might still be scum.

"Lynch hiplop and use this flowchart that says I'm town if he's town because I know he's town since I'm scum"

CC, so giving a valid reason for voting someone with one other vote is "jumping onto a bandwagon" and one person suspecting him for one thing means he did it to "get suspicion off himself." Okay. Also you call hiplop out for thinking two people are scummy. Guess there's only one scum in the game then if that's scummy.

Reck, DH jumped on the wagon but he wasn't trying to look good by jumping on the wagon. Is that what I was supposed to get out of that or am I missing something that makes this thought process not scummy?

DH, your 72: what about that post made you ask if Bub was scum? (which I'm assuming means you found it scummy) Your 84: if his vote is weak is hiplop's and Bub's vote weak? And I'm not seeing how the question is random. He wanted you to explain your vote, which you had not done.

hiplop, really don't like your 96 and not just because it's me you're trying to kill with it. "Sheep me and you will profit", really? Aggressive scum hiding it in sarcasm much?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 111, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Okay, numberQ, who do you think is scum?

Right now top of my scumlist is haola, mostly for the flowchart. Also thanks for reminding me to vote.

VOTE: haola

DH:

1. wait I asked what about Bub's post was scummy, and you answered by saying Bub's post? Just so we're totally clear and on the same page here...
2. Gotcha
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by numberQ »

Reck: Okay, good to know
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 150, Bub Bidderskins wrote:NumberQ is still my number one scum read and I'm not really swayed by either the Haola or the Hiplop wagons. They seem pretty weak at the moment.

So I'm number one scum to you based on that one narrating post... Why is haoala not scummier? Or hiplop? I for one have a slight town read on hiplop, obviously scummy read on haoala, but people have presented cases on both of them and you have commented on neither. Every single one of your posts after your vote has been about me... despite a lot of stuff happening. Can you say scum trying to bring people's attention back to what he perceived as an easy mislynch?

haoala, yes, I knew you directed the flowchart at CC... but why the hell would that change anything? The fact of the matter is you said those things, not who you said them too. You're saying you can't be scum based on a town flip of hiplop. "Hey let's lynch a townie and then give a flimsy reason as to why I can't be scum because they flipped town."

Robo: I have strong vibes from him that he's just not used to some people's playstyles and finds hiplop scummy because of that, something that happened to me before.

In post 121, RedPanda wrote:Sorry im down with the flu. i was too tired to read anything last night.

@numberq You misunderstanding my vote on hiplop is weak to me. please reread my post.

to everyone else. after rereading this thread my gut tells me that numberq hiplop and haoala are our scum. just seems to me like they keep bussing each other.

Two things: you're finding me scummy for misunderstanding your vote? Not for ignoring it, not for giving a bad counter argument, but for misunderstanding it? then please explain better because I've reread your post a few times now and I'm not seeing it as anything good.

Second thing: I'm not seeing a threeway bus at all here. me and haoala, I can see how you'd think that. haoala and hiplop, if that is a bus it only looks like a one way bus. me and hiplop? noooo. For one I don't even really think hiplop's scummy. And everything hiplop's said about me has been explained decently, something you can't say you've done. unless I'm missing your amazing reasoning behind everything you've done?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 229, Umbrage wrote:The start of school hit me harder than I anticipated,

This so much...

ANYWAY looks like haoala was lynched, sucks to be him and whatever faction he's on (probably scum fyi).

Thoughts on the other wagon, ie hiplop:

As a rule I don't like to trust meta... sure, there may be a bunch of games where person A acts like thing A as town, and another bunch of games where he acts as thing B as scum. But what if person A looks at thing A and starts doing that instead of thing B when he's scum? And "I'm pretty incapable of copying my town meta" is complete WIFOM and not to be trusted.

tbh I have semi-townish feel for hiplop. Could be because I'm tired and barely skimmed the last few pages due to crunching the time to make this post between homework and sleep, but it just seemed to me that he was attacking the underlying ideas and thoughts of actions, not the actions themselves. Will have to look into it more at night though...
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by numberQ »

Chronopie's quickhammer, man... Not liking it. But that bandwagon was pretty fast and also makes me wonder.

Whatever let's L-1 this obvscum and check the wagon for bussers.

VOTE: Chronopie

it'd be pretty funny if Chrono was lynched without getting a chance to talk this day. Terrible but funny.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:23 am

Post by numberQ »

ortal, Half Life, and TF2 are all different universes (well, Portal and Half Life not so much but they're different enough), so it would make sense if there were three different flavors for the same wincon. It doesn't mean there are three different town factions.

In post 272, RedPanda wrote:
UNVOTE

VOTE BUB

Why Bub?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:23 am

Post by numberQ »

*Portal
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:10 am

Post by numberQ »

Hey Robo? Just sayin, gut is as good a scumhunting technique as detailed arguments are. For example, my gut makes me see a chainsaw defense in your 289. There, just added another reason to why Bub is scum and told you a possible buddy, just like you wanted.

Scumteam: Bub/Robo/Chrono

When Chrono flips scum let's lynch Robo or Bub tomorrow.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by numberQ »

@ Bub: when did I say you were my top suspect? Chrono is my top suspect, aka the reason why my vote is on him. You and Robo are next, then everyone else.

Of course with that latest post where you try to put words into my mouth, you are definitely scummier than Robo. I stand by what I said earlier, that we should lynch you or Robo next day when Chrono flips scum.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:04 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 330, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 257, Chronopie wrote:Elimination of threats to White Forest (HL2 EP2 ref)

I'm going to come right out and state that this is a legitimate town wincon because I have it too, as Robo said before I replaced him. This confirms to me that Chronopie is definitely town, since I don't see how Chronopie could pin a town wincon down to the exact wording.

On the other hand, CC's response to this (Post #273) sounds like he did not get a town wincon PM and he's trying to bluff around it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Captain Corporal

I'd agree that this makes CC obvscum, but I think we already established that there are probably different flavors for the same faction. But yeah it means Chrono is probtown.

Unvote
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:54 am

Post by numberQ »

Response to Robo's 355: Chrono/pinkfloyd is not on my scumteam anymore, Bub still is, and you still are but less so. Third scum is probably Hiraki. His "don't give a fuck attitude" is starting to seem really forced, maybe my opinion will change when he finally gets that RedPanda post up.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:14 am

Post by numberQ »

I gave no reasons why? Take a look at my 332 for reasons why my Chrono read changed. Since your response to me saying "oh you were doing a chainsaw defense" you've been looking okay. And Hiraki, the only other read change I mentioned, was explained in that post. Stop trying to make it seem like I'm flipping around with no reasons when I've got plenty of reasons.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by numberQ »

Sorry everyone schoolwork and Dark Souls do not make a good combination for having time for mafia.

Anyway, Hiraki, I'm seeing a lot of your case against RedPanda being his assumptiveness, but what else can you do in this game except assume? there aren't many things that can't in some way boil down to a bit of WIFOM, and the only way to cut through it is by assuming your gut is right...

RedPanda is also looking bad though because of some actual good points in Hiraki's case, mostly about his earlier posts. Since I don't see a hiraki bandwagon going anywhere based off the latest votecount:

VOTE: RedPanda
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:47 am

Post by numberQ »

Wow I can honestly say I didn't see that coming. I loved the setup but honestly, like Hiraki and Robo said, GLaDOS was a bit OP...
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by numberQ »

I had to use ammo to roleblock but not the investigate. And Oversoul, I investigated Demon like I said in the QT and I used the "capitalize the first letter of subsequent posts" thing like I said in the QT... Umbrage said that form of cryptography was okay.

In post 253, numberQ wrote:Chronopie's quickhammer, man... Not liking it. But that bandwagon was pretty fast and also makes me wonder.

Whatever let's L-1 this obvscum and check the wagon for bussers.

VOTE: Chronopie

it'd be pretty funny if Chrono was lynched without getting a chance to talk this day. Terrible but funny.

In post 275, numberQ wrote:ortal, Half Life, and TF2 are all different universes (well, Portal and Half Life not so much but they're different enough), so it would make sense if there were three different flavors for the same wincon. It doesn't mean there are three different town factions.

In post 272, RedPanda wrote:
UNVOTE

VOTE BUB

Why Bub?

In post 276, numberQ wrote:*Portal

I was kind of proud of those last two :D
Hey!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”