Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 69, Friend wrote:Whispers: When you're online, you should be able to at least say something to me. If you weren't online and replying to other people I wouldn't be irritated.

Also, I didn't twist monk's statement at all. Do you feel like monk's "It was a trap" post was completely calm and collected?

Monk is a newbie. /end of discussion.

His actions are likely to have very weak reasoning and prolonging this discussion is only eating away at our time to lynch actual scum like Whiskers.

In post 81, Friend wrote:Pacific.

Aww, whispers, I'm not talking to you because you're really kind of an asshole and talking to you is going to get us nowhere but me saying "I'm right" and you saying "you're wrong."

Whispers is town and you should move your vote to someone who is contributing nothing original *cough* Whiskers *cough*.

Town reads so far are Silk and monk. Monk if only for his newb status. Whispersilk because she doesn't seem like scum with recent postings.

In post 87, Whiskers wrote:WHAT THE FUCK, HE'S ALIVE AND SHIT.
Friend wrote: I just don't think monk is a good enough player to think that far ahead. I've played with him before.

Thank GOD, I always worry that I'm just retarded or something, when I have an opinion. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Friend is right. Here, have a vote:
VOTE: whispersilk

A little more sheeping, much?

In post 92, Pseudonymous wrote:
In post 88, Hiraki wrote:
In post 86, Pseudonymous wrote:Heh...traps...heh.
THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT BROOOOOOO

You're quite welcome.

Some of this looks pretty silly. Monk changes his vote, which prompts Empking to change his vote to Monk, causing Monk to vote Empking for falling into his "trap," which Friend goes along with. Whisper then votes Friend for being opportunistic, and then Whiskers votes Whisper for voting trap-setters, and then me just cause.

You can't take much of that seriously. I can't really see Monk's or Empking's actions as scummy. Actually, I can't see them as anything more than silliness. Now, reading through this, Friend doesn't come off too well. Not necessarily the alleged word-twisting, but I don't get a good feeling from him.

Nice way to summarize what has happened and effectively add nothing other than passive potshots at various players that you will likely use as your "basis" for voting someone later.

In post 101, Whiskers wrote:
In post 99, Friend wrote:Guys, even though whisper is being annoyingly misguided I think she's town.

Now, ashblade, though...he's probably not.
*snip*

So this wagon is a go.

UNVOTE: Monk
VOTE: Ashblade

I'm gonna wait for a while. Your case on Ash is that he's weak and stuff? Why? We've got nice strong flailing right here in whispersilk.

Nice fail reasoning for switching a vote when you realize it is scummy as fuck to be voting monk and silk.Sil is not flailing scum.

In post 104, Whiskers wrote:Will we get to revisit this case in LyLo?
Un--fuck

UNVOTE: whispersilk Hate those tags.

Ya. Vote switching. You're scum, Whiskers. Try not to plant fail votes in the first place and pay attention. You're not actively reading this thread. Thinking you can get away with coasting?

Ya. Right.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Whiskers

In post 108, Zdenek wrote:
Vote ashblade

Pseudo is also scum.

You too? Do you want to contribute anything?
In post 115, Zdenek wrote:Is there a miller in the game?

Don't be fooled. he isn't a cop, he is scum trying to figure out whether or not there is a miller in this game because if there is, there is a cop. Zedenek and Whiskers scum team right here.
In post 118, Zdenek wrote:Why the hell is Whispersilk town by the way?

Disappointed that your mislynch is not going through? Ya. Sucks to be you.

I am more sure of Zedenek scum.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zedenek
In post 132, Whiskers wrote:
Vote: goddamnit

VOTE: monk

imma sheep ashblade here. Eh defends and attacks and doesn't afraid of anything.

You guys are so obvious it hurts. Damn.

Power roles > Whiskers.
I only play mafia during the week days.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:49 am

Post by monk »

Killjoy, you an alt?
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Killjoy »

No. Why?

I fail at quote tags.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 am

Post by monk »

Why do you call me a newb, this is your first game onsite right?

Anyway I like your case on whiskers, however at the moment she's really letting her other games affect how she's playing here. While I don't like it I think that it would basically boil down to a policy lynch for me which gets me no information.
Modding:
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Meransiel »

Vote Count 1.2

He saw millions die or have their souls taken from them.Tortured, made into unfeeling machines, or eldritch abominations. Yet, the stupidity of this group of people was much more painful to watch for the poor Doctor.

Monk - Empking, Ashblade (2)
Ashblade - Friend, monk (2)
Koopa
- Killjoy (1)
Whispersilk - Hiraki (1)
Empking -
Zdenek
(1)

Not voting:
Koopa
, Mute, Pseudonymous, whispersilk, Whiskers (5)
Last edited by Meransiel on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Mute »

My apologies, I've been busy with school. Will catch up and post tonight.
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:35 am

Post by whispersilk »

Yeah, same here. Work will keep me busy over the weekend, but I will try to get on at some point and catch up too.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Ashblade »

In post 144, Whiskers wrote:When did ash do a wall? I started isoing him with the intent to find scummy stuff to lynch, but Ash has probvided content on EVERY post so far. (up to the point where I stopped, at least).

Hmm...
In post 143, monk wrote:So, ash why are you attacking me rather than the one who first brought up the case on you, think I'm just mindlessly sheeping?

Friend's reasoning I can see and give points to, town players will sniff out scumtells and my play so far isn't exactly the towniest of the town which I fully understand. That doesn't mean I won't roll over though.

Yours is follow up onto Friend's work along with not doing your own work at the time of said vote, plus you hasn't defended anything and ignoring cases, however I'm starting to wonder if I have it wrong since besides that you are asking some questions that I would like answers to, like 'why is content town'.

UNVOTE:

In post 141, Whiskers wrote:That's true, but you're making me RAAAAAAAGE and I can't do anything about it.

Anyway,
UnvoFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UNVOTE: monk
If you're scummy later I will not hesitate to lynch you. I guess that goes without saying...
In post 133, Hiraki wrote:
Whiskers wrote:
Don't have a reason to think you're scum but you say some weird shit that is not make a sense. You accidentally the WHOLE ENGLISH language. Is that bad?
que esta que ingles tu hables de?

Yeah so I'm not moving.

Wtf does this mean?! Moving from what? ????????????????????? What the hell? Do you english?

He's not going to unvote whispers I believe.

BTW whiskers, you've been moving your vote around a hell of a lot recently on what feels like the slightest whim or denial. You say you're going to follow me but the moment someone calls you out on it you unvote? Why is this?
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Ashblade »

Oh and
V/LA from Tomorrow until Monday.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Killjoy »

Are all of us going to missing over the weekend?

I don't have internet access over the weekend, unless I go to a library so I will be
V/LA until Monday aswell

Also, mod, my vote is on Zedenek, it doesn't look like that because I am very confused at the quoting feature on this site.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 157, Ashblade wrote:BTW whiskers, you've been moving your vote around a hell of a lot recently on what feels like the slightest whim or denial. You say you're going to follow me but the moment someone calls you out on it you unvote? Why is this?

Thank you. I think our lynch for today should either be Whiskers or Zedenek.

For the sake of the of the mod, UNVOTE: VOTE: Zedenek.

Whiskers and Zedenek have been faking content and acting generally scummy.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Whiskers »

Ashblade, however, has not. I just wanted to point that out.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

Whiskers is very likely town just for saying that she wants to lynch Monk because of something that is happening in another game.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Zdenek »

Killjoy could very well be scum after that long post she just made. She defends Monk as town just because of his join date, which of course doesn't stop people from drawing scum. To me this claim looks like buddying with Hiraki for voicing a similar thought earlier. Attack on Whiskers for vote switching is weak. The attempt to call two of the scum team on day one and on page seven for terrible reasons is faking content and attempting to appear useful - it's pointless because of how likely it is to be wrong (in this case, I know she is wrong).
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 162, Zdenek wrote:Whiskers is very likely town just for saying that she wants to lynch Monk because of something that is happening in another game.
Credit...lost.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Zdenek »

Scum on day one probably don't say things like that.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

probably
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Mute »

..wow that took all of 10 minutes.

Vote Zdenek

Nothing substantial from this guy.

Zdenek wrote:Killjoy could very well be scum after that long post she just made. She defends Monk as town just because of his join date, which of course doesn't stop people from drawing scum. To me this claim looks like buddying with Hiraki for voicing a similar thought earlier. Attack on Whiskers for vote switching is weak. The attempt to call two of the scum team on day one and on page seven for terrible reasons is faking content and attempting to appear useful - it's pointless because of how likely it is to be wrong (in this case, I know she is wrong).

All of this? I wipe my bum with better fluff than this.
His first(ish) post asking for millers? Yeah not liking it.

Whiskers and Empking are my stronger town-reads, and I've my eye on Friend. Everyone else is in the middle.
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

mute.

how could you commit such a mortal sin.

i am disappoint.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by monk »

In post 162, Zdenek wrote:Whiskers is very likely town just for saying that she wants to lynch Monk because of something that is happening in another game.

I'm not sure I agree with this, she isn't doing the same sort of scumhunting here, but that doesn't matter you shouldn't let another game affect how you play, it is incredibly anti-town and doesn't help anyone. A meta sample of two (the games I have played/other games playing with Whiskers) is not very good especially when she's as new as me and she's played a different game each one. And in any case I rarely play to meta so there's no point in using it in my opinion.
Modding:
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Yeah, um, according to Killjoy, I should be a fantastic town read, too, since I joined, what, three days before monk.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Mute, why do you think the post you quoted was fluff?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 169, monk wrote:

I'm not sure I agree with this, she isn't doing the same sort of scumhunting here, but that doesn't matter you shouldn't let another game affect how you play, it is incredibly anti-town and doesn't help anyone. A meta sample of two (the games I have played/other games playing with Whiskers) is not very good especially when she's as new as me and she's played a different game each one. And in any case I rarely play to meta so there's no point in using it in my opinion.

In one, i was confotwn (If I remember the game correctly -- it's finished right?) and a mason.
The second one is ongoing, but you think I"m scum
Then there's this one, where I don't play like either of them.

AND you don't use meta. Nice answer. if you don't use meta, then this whole post was useless fluff. It was useless to you because you don't believe in meta.
So why did you post it?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Just to be clear, my post about Whiskers being likely town had nothing to do with meta. When scum make up reasons for the shit they do, they try to go with credible reasons, not grudges from other games. Plus, it's a hard excuse to fake. By no means am I saying it clears Whiskers, but it's enough for me to say that she'd be a bad day one lynch.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by monk »

Whiskers I said it to get more verbosity from Zdenek, showing why it's useless.
Modding:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”