HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:59 am

Post by HezLucky »

DrippingGoofball wrote: Hez - it was just luck wasn't it?
Only if you don't believe in the Hez.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:59 am

Post by Norinel »

Not quite.

Vote Count:

tidus_of_zanarkand- 10 (HezLucky, Mastermind of Sin, creampuffeater, DrippingGoofball, kirbyphreak, Twomz, LoudMouthLee, tidus_of_zanarkand, Yosarian2, neongrey)
Mastermind Of Sin- 2 (Fritzler, Mr. Flay)
TheCesspit- 2 (TSAGod, Dead Rikimaru)
DrippingGoofball- 1 (Fuldu)
RandomActs- 1 (Thoth)
Fuldu- 1 (broomhead)

Not voting (
4): JamesSparrow, Mini Neo, RandomActs, TheCesspit

11 to lynch.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:11 am

Post by Fuldu »

unvote: Dripping Goofball; vote: tidus_of_zamarkand
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:12 am

Post by Fuldu »

Norinel, what is that
in all the votecounts? Normally I'd assume it had something to do with one of the roles, but in this game, obviously not.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
TSAGod
TSAGod
Goon
TSAGod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:15 am

Post by TSAGod »

Fuldu wrote:Norinel, what is that
in all the votecounts? Normally I'd assume it had something to do with one of the roles, but in this game, obviously not.
It's from Star Wars Quotes Mafia. Norinel was bad at counting.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:18 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

That should be a lynch. Assuming this isn't an April Fool's joke...
Unvote: Mastermind of Sin, Vote: tidus of quittingland
Retired as of October 2014.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:49 am

Post by Twomz »

Worst April Fools day joke ever! (not the avis...) See y'all Day 2 (Twilight + some)
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:52 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

LmL, if you read this before the thread closes, I would still like you to explain why you think I should be lynched tomorrow. You quote three posts and give no explanation whatsoever as to why those posts make a difference one way or another. This is the second time you've recommended my lynch tomorrow without any reasoning whatsoever. If not for that, I prolly wouldn't be thinking of you as suspicious, but it's not like you to make accusations like that without backing it up.
Permanent V/LA.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:33 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Now, forgive me, MoS, for being unclear. I'll be much more succinct now.

I found when I started a founded bandwagon on you, Tidus was on the fence in regards to joining it. He managed to throw out an FoS of you and an FoS of The Cesspit.

With Tidus becoming scum, I feel that you lynch has become VERY necessary. Would Tidus not vote you for any other reason besides the protection of a scumbuddy?
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:45 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

yes. as I already stated in my post about Tidus earlier, he gave off the impression of someone who wanted to
further
the bandwagon without committing a vote to it in order to seem less scummy. It's a common tactic for scum, but some people are more subtle at it than others.
Permanent V/LA.
tidus_of_zanarkand
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
tidus_of_zanarkand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:38 am

Post by tidus_of_zanarkand »

ZOMG why haven't I been lynched yet?!?!

Would you like me to out some scum buddies while I am at it?

Sorry I had a lousy weekend guys and just didn't have the collective patience to finish. I apologize to my fellow mafia members but I hope they can overcome my mistakes.

Where's the night scene? Or is it twilight yet?
EDIT (Jan 18, 2009) - I am no longer using this account. I have made a new one under the name Dr Pepper. I barely remembered enough to access this account. I will not be using this one anymore.
kirbyphreak
kirbyphreak
Goon
kirbyphreak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:41 am

Post by kirbyphreak »

yes actually, we would like you to come out with your scum buddies. How nice of you to offer.
I thought it was a turkey, I swear to God!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:12 am

Post by Twomz »

I doubt he'd give us his real scumbuddies, he's more likely to list one scum and 2 town... or just 3 town... we won't be able to glean anything from what he tells us because of WIFOM. :(.

I believe it's twilight, but i'm not sure. We just have to wait for the nightscene i suppose.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:07 am

Post by Norinel »

Fuldu wrote:Norinel, what is that
Running joke from SWQM, starting around here.

End of Day Vote Count:

tidus_of_zanarkand- 11 (HezLucky, Mastermind of Sin, creampuffeater, DrippingGoofball, kirbyphreak, Twomz, LoudMouthLee, tidus_of_zanarkand, Yosarian2, neongrey, Fuldu)
Mastermind Of Sin- 2 (Fritzler, Mr. Flay)
TheCesspit- 2 (TSAGod, Dead Rikimaru)
RandomActs- 1 (Thoth)
Fuldu- 1 (broomhead)

Not voting (
4): JamesSparrow, Mini Neo, RandomActs, TheCesspit

11 to lynch.

Day 1
:

It's said the mountain puts a lot of strain on people. And when the group's attention finally turns to tidus_of_zanarkand, he shows it; confessing his crimes though not his compatriots. They show no mercy after this confession, quickly amassing the strength to push him off a convenient cliff, and find a whole lot of obscure Asian weaponry in his tent.

tidus_of_zanarkand (Mafia) - lynched Day 1.

It is now Night 1; send choice by Wednesday, noon Eastern.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:21 am

Post by Norinel »

Night 1:

Unsurprisingly, the town breaks camp to find that the Mafia has struck again; is it in retaliation for its lost member, or just because they can? To take the easy joke, HezLucky's luck seems to have run out.

The town goes back to the guide's formulae to calculate the time they have left, although its results still make little sense:
Townies left: 16
Mafia left: 3

Mafia lynches to town win: 3
Town lynches to mafia win: 7
Chance of town win assuming random lynches: 30.6%
HezLucky (Townie) - killed Night 1.

It is now Day 2, 19 alive means 10 to lynch. Deadline: 21 days (April 26), exact time to be announced.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:04 am

Post by Twomz »

Either Hezlucky was right, and the mafia didn't want him to voice his opinion, or Hezlucky was right and the mafia wan'ted to throw us off w/ WIFOM, or Hezlucky was wrong and the mafia wanted to throw us off w/ WIFOM...

Darn you mafia!

I'm going to
Vote: MoS
based on Hezlucky's logic. I'm hoping that HL was right and one of them is mafia :(.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:39 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Twomz wrote:Either Hezlucky was right, and the mafia didn't want him to voice his opinion, or Hezlucky was right and the mafia wan'ted to throw us off w/ WIFOM, or Hezlucky was wrong and the mafia wanted to throw us off w/ WIFOM...
Huh?
I'm going to
based on Hezlucky's logic. I'm hoping that HL was right and one of them is mafia :(.
Guess you've decided which glass you're going to drink from... I'm not so sure yet. I actually thought I was putting the hammer on tidus yesterday, but it looks like my vote switch didn't count. The fact that he cracked so easily could mean we're dealing with an overall newbish group of scum; that of course would increase the likelihood of an experienced player being recruited.

No vote yet.
Retired as of October 2014.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:42 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Basically you echo my thoughts, with the added knowledge that I'm not Mafia (TM) and therefore know if one of the two people out of MoS and me is mafia, it's not me.

Vote: MasterofSin

I realise that this is exactly what scum would say as well. If the group wishes to choose me instead of MoS, I can understand that as I haven't really helped much and some of my play has looked scummy. If you do decide to lynch me, then I'd hope it would work as a scum trap.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:51 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Twomz wrote:Either Hezlucky was right, and the mafia didn't want him to voice his opinion, or Hezlucky was right and the mafia wan'ted to throw us off w/ WIFOM, or Hezlucky was wrong and the mafia wanted to throw us off w/ WIFOM...
Haha. That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw this. But frankly, I get very Townie vibes from MoS. I'm not even going to suggest that we should lynch one of Cesspit or MoS automatically. MoS's biggest sin seems to have been absent for a while. Starting with post 178, he's starting to sound VERY Townie to me, and correctly VOTES for tidus. That was the first vote for tidus, after Hez's vote. Furthermore, tidus defended himself, and MoS posted that the defensive post RE-INFORCED his vote for tidus. That does NOT strike me as a scum move from MoS.

Interestingly...

(1) Yesterday, Fritzler ignored the tidus bandwagon started by his friend Hez, voting for MoS instead. That's right! Fritzler ignored the scumwagon, and voted for someone who appears very Townie (to me at least)!

(2) Today, Twomz wants to vote for MoS to follow Hez's "logic" - a logic that I'd rather call "folklore." There may be some truth to it, but no science to back it up. Also, yesterday, Twomz did NOT for tidus. He had his vote on MoS.

(3) Cesspit rushes in to vote for MoS, too, weighing in on Twomz... despite being himself compromised by tidus.

So... who will I vote for? Cesspit, Fritzler or Twomz?

Eenie, meenie, minie, mo...

These 3 are scummier than MoS by several orders of magnitude.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:05 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

MoS AIMed me to tell you guys that he is following the game but can not post due to technical issues.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:22 am

Post by Twomz »

@ Mr. Flay: Yesterday, Tidus FoSed 2 players (Cesspit and MoS) and Hezlucky responded by voting him, saying it was a scum tell, and prophesizing that if Tidus is mafia, at least one of the 2 was mafia.

This may or may not be true, but i was suspicious of MoS yesterday (mainly in a Lynch All Lurker sense, and yes, i did switch to Tidus yesterday, i don't know what you're talking about DG) and Tidus being mafia only strengthens my suspicions.

But, Pooky is right, MoS's computer exploded or something... so he can't defend himself right now. I'll cut into the MoS matter later, but first, i think we should look deeper into Cesspit (since he CAN defend himself right now.)

unvote, vote: Cesspit
with no night roles in this game the only way to KNOW alignments is to lynch :( which makes me very sad.

PS: DG, you're not just suspicious of me because of No Vanilla Mafia are you?
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:43 am

Post by TheCesspit »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Haha. That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw this. But frankly, I get very Townie vibes from MoS. I'm not even going to suggest that we should lynch one of Cesspit or MoS automatically. MoS's biggest sin seems to have been absent for a while. Starting with post 178, he's starting to sound VERY Townie to me, and correctly VOTES for tidus. That was the first vote for tidus, after Hez's vote. Furthermore, tidus defended himself, and MoS posted that the defensive post RE-INFORCED his vote for tidus. That does NOT strike me as a scum move from MoS.

Interestingly...

(1) Yesterday, Fritzler ignored the tidus bandwagon started by his friend Hez, voting for MoS instead. That's right! Fritzler ignored the scumwagon, and voted for someone who appears very Townie (to me at least)!
Hadn't spotted that. Interesting. But then, so did I ignore the scumwagon. At least externally. In fact what happened was I thought tidus had been lynched so didn't add anything to the vote.

I don't think me being the 1th 12th or 13th vote would have added to the evidence on either side of the balance for or against me.
(2) Today, Twomz wants to vote for MoS to follow Hez's "logic" - a logic that I'd rather call "folklore." There may be some truth to it, but no science to back it up. Also, yesterday, Twomz did NOT for tidus. He had his vote on MoS.
Twomz and Fritzler both didn't vote for tidus. Which could be a sign of not voting for their scum buddie. Which I can see adds to DG's assessment.
(3) Cesspit rushes in to vote for MoS, too, weighing in on Twomz... despite being himself compromised by tidus.
Weghing in on? Do you mean, agreeing with? Yep. My thoughts were the same. If HezLucky's folklore is correct (and half of it was), then one of either MoS or TheCesspit is scum. If we assume HezLucky is correct, then I must assume MoS is scum.

The flaw in this is assuming HezLucky is correct, of course, without looking at the assumption of MoS guilt being correct or not.

It's possible that MoS has turned to be a pure Townie to create cover. It's possible he is actually pure Townie because he is Town. I agree that his play in the later thread gives nothing away, but early it doesn't look good to me.

I'll leave my vote for now, but by all means debate me or others. If the debates throws up a scummier player, I reserve the right to move my vote.

I am acutely aware I've played badly in day one and created far more suspicion that a townie should. So I'm not surprised at the situation I find myself in.

Note on 'rushing' : Merely being here when the thread opened up and spotting somethign I wanted to respond to. Thats all.
So... who will I vote for? Cesspit, Fritzler or Twomz?

Eenie, meenie, minie, mo...

These 3 are scummier than MoS by several orders of magnitude.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:57 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

It is interesting to note that, when I demanded he participate and asked for his imput on several issues, MoS chose to put together an attack on Tidus that helped get him lynched; Tidus did have a little suspicion on him before then, but not that much. It could be a WIFOM kind of thing, but I'm not really feeling this MOS bandwagon right now.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:59 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Twomz, I must have missed your vote on tidus. Apologies.
Twomz wrote:PS: DG, you're not just suspicious of me because of No Vanilla Mafia are you?
Haha, I did try to see what would happen if I claimed vanilla in "No Vanilla Townies" maybe I should claim a Rolefinder/Vig combo here, just for the heckofit. On second thoughts, I better not!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:54 am

Post by Fritzler »

Surfs up dude.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”