Post Apocalyptic Mafia - Mini 1226: Over!

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Regfan »

Sorry, I've been unable to get any real internet access this weekend but holy fuck there's a lot to read into right now. Daytalk enabler means that either mafia have daytalk or there's guarenteed masons/neighbours in the setup, mass-claim later in the game should reveal all of that. Inital impression is that I don't see Palsaide faking cop-guilty this early in the game as scum making AV mafia but I want to re-read into this a bit more. Right now this is where I'm sitting:

Strong Town Reads:
Gaoth, Fate,
Troll
Magua, Diddin.
Weaker Town Reads:
Nicodemus, Palisaide, Zajnet.
Scum Reads:
Xvart, AurovousVox, Wraith.

@ Palisaide -
I still don't know if I understand your code correctly but that's not important right now, what is important is an explanation of why the fuck you didn't just confess that the posting restriction was fake mid-way through yesterday and I want the rest of your reads with reasoning attached (Please for the love of god have TS write these though).

@Magua -
If you're going to continue to replace into all of my games
and copy my reads you may as well just give me your password
you'll need to start helping me out a bit more from time to time, like now. I don't see AV being scum with Xvart and Wraith given their interaction yesterday and today which means either Palisaide is scum or my weaker town-reads are filled with scum, read through AV-Xvart and AV-Wraith D1 and let me know what you think.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Claim: Refugee

Hammer away.

Magua betrayed me, he's probably actually the scum that was going to bus Pallisade for town cred as I said Fate was doing.
xvart is the obvScum.
Pallisade is the lolfakeclaim scum.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Fate I'll let you hammer so the scummz think you're easy mislynch bait.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Oh and don't let Pallisade get away with "lolgambits" or "reaction test" bullshit tomorrow.
I want his neck in rope.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 am

Post by xvart »

So much for self hammering. But it was such a town thing to say...

We are not lynching AV right now; especially not until after Palisade comes and talks about something other than how great and clever his code was. I've also got more to say before this day ends which I'll be working on now.

UNVOTE:
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:07 am

Post by xvart »

In post 445, Fate wrote:Oh mannn how much town cred will I have when AV flips town without me?

MAN I'll just HAVE to be killed and then this will have all been a waste.

Fuckin hell derpplaylist
Fate, you can seriously stop with the town cred nonsense. You have literally done nothing to advance the town agenda this game. If anyone has barely a shred of town cred or even slightly deserves doctor protection it sure as shit isn't you. You flash wagoned CSL yesterday while going on about how there were better scum out there who you wanted to keep alive; you attempted to flash wagon, discredit, and smear me on horrible (and possibly scum motivated) reasons and then you backed into a corner with your tail between your legs with shaky reasoning when I called you out on it; you spent all D1 screaming for doctor protection and how any doctor without their head up ass would protect you; and, your vote on Palisade makes no sense given everything you said yesterday.

In post 177, Fate wrote:We done dickin around yet?

Regfan lynch.

Pallisade tomorrow

PROFIT.
In post 313, Fate wrote:Xvart, Palisade has claimed cop. Thats it. PERIOD. WE'll see what happens later on what results he gets etc. etc. He's not for D1.
In post 424, Fate wrote:AV's gonna flip town this is going to be funny

"Lol whyd we believe that PR fakin cop anyway"

Golden
You were so adamant about saving Palisade for lynching today because he claimed cop and we could test his claim. Now Palisade has provided a result on scum (the test that result you were waiting essentially testing for) and you want to vote him because he has a guilty? That makes no sense, is counter intuitive and extremely scummy.

Hey Palisade, when it gets close to 48 hours and you decide to drop in to grave us with your presence you sure as shit better answer these questions.
In post 417, xvart wrote:Hey Palisade. In your blathering about how intentionally cryptic your fake code was and how silly we all were for being unable to decode it you neglected to answer the following things:
  1. Why you decided it was a good idea to fake a post restriction;
  2. Why you claimed cop under no pressure and for no reason;
  3. Why you were prod dodging all D1;
  4. How you prioritized what you were attempting to say and why you decided it was important to tell us that Fate was annoying and not anything that was actually helpful; and,
  5. Why you actually suspected who you did and why, other than you "didn't like what AV was posting. At all."
I only read quote walls.

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:13 am

Post by AurorusVox »

xvart do you still think I'm scum?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:25 am

Post by xvart »

I have thought you were scum since your vote on Wraith.
I only read quote walls.

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:30 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Okay so you think it's a Pallisade/AV/Fate scumteam.

As scum, what reason would I have for unvoting Zajnet?
Are you just copying Magua?
What reason does scumFate have for unvoting me to vote Pallisade, since you (incorrectly) think I'm flipping scum?

You look logical and pro-town on the surface with all these questions
But there are massive holes in your arguments.

You can't fill them with apperances, scumvart.
You need substance.
You need soul.
Where is your pro-town soul?

You don't have one, do you?

Tell me, is it Magua or Fate that's your buddy? I'm torn between the two.

xvart, given your unvote, I assume you fear the day ending early. You don't want it to be over so quickly (even with what you think is a scumlynch). You want MORE time to do whatever it is you do? That means a quick end to the day would, in your opinion, favour scum?
So why didn't I (as hypothetical scum) self-hammer myself? I've done it before to end discussion. Why didn't I do it here?
Is it because - shock horror - I'm not motivated by what's best for scum?
Dun...
dun...
DUN?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Wraith »

Shit, sorry guys. I've been out of town all weekend with very limited internet access. I've still got a lot of HW to catch up on today and I'm a little bit of an awkward situation right now.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:36 am

Post by xvart »

In post 458, AurorusVox wrote:Okay so you think it's a Pallisade/AV/Fate scumteam.
I believe you and Palisade are scum. I'm still on the fence about Fate, as I said yesterday I need some flips because I am unable to parse out if Fate is actually exhibiting scum motivated behavior or if he is just being Fate doing what Fate does.

In post 458, AurorusVox wrote:
Are you just copying Magua?
What reason does scumFate have for unvoting me to vote Pallisade, since you (incorrectly) think I'm flipping scum?
What am I copying Magua on? The other questions are ridiculous and see no reason to answer them. Why does any scum unvote someone (re: zajnet)?

In post 458, AurorusVox wrote:You look logical and pro-town on the surface with all these questions
But there are massive holes in your arguments.
Not really; the holes are only there because of lack of verified information; plus, everything I have said and the reasons I think you and Palisade are scum is not full of holes because they are based on explicit and unique behavior. The final piece of the puzzle is where the holes you reference are because at that point it becomes speculation.

In post 458, AurorusVox wrote:xvart, given your unvote, I assume you fear the day ending early. You don't want it to be over so quickly (even with what you think is a scumlynch). You want MORE time to do whatever it is you do? That means a quick end to the day would, in your opinion, favour scum?
So why didn't I (as hypothetical scum) self-hammer myself? I've done it before to end discussion. Why didn't I do it here?
I was very clear with why I didn't want to end the day at this point: Palisade and I had other stuff to say before night. I want information from your lurking scum buddy and him coming in day two with a stupid post about how clever his faked post restriction without giving any substance or any justification for his scummy behavior and claiming is unacceptable. And again, asking me to justify your behavior is ridiculous. There could be plenty of reasons why you didn't self vote as scum; some WIFOM non sense about getting your scum buddy to get a hammer in or maybe to have us think your scum buddy hammered; maybe you just forgot; Maybe you were hoping for some town cred by not voting; or any number of things. But the real question is, as town who announced you would self vote because that is what the town wants why you didn't self vote? I mean, saying you were going to self vote while not voting the person who must be scum by your POV is scum city to begin with.
I only read quote walls.

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Magua »

Hey, Aurorus. Can you explain to me why you didn't self vote like you said you would? Srs question.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
VOte: Aurorous

If you die here you can play in my mini

HEHAHEAHEA
HEHAHEHEAHAJEHAUIWHHW
A
WHAHWHAWHAHWHHEAEHAHE

YES I AM THAT CRUEL

DIE DIE DIE

GUILTY SCUMBAG

"SCUM NEVER FAKE GUILITIES"

HEAHEAHAHEAH
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Fate »

SELFVOTE YOU SCUMFUCK

HAEHAHHWOWHOWHOWHOH
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Fate »

In post 449, Magua wrote:Fate, you appearing to give a shit would be highly appreciated.

No. Fuck you you took me off your town reads to buddy up to you scumbag
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Fate »

I'll probably die anyway so no on forget the fucking OBV scumteam:

Xvart/Magua/Regfan

lolgg
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:08 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Damnit xvart answer my question about Fate or Magua, I wanted you to condemn Magua with finality. Seems I'll have to do all the work myself.

Just because I
said
I was going to self vote, doesn't mean I'll actually do it.
I think Magua tipped his hand because he thought I'd be self-voting, so he thought he could afford to put the light bus on his partner.
He didn't count on me getting TownFate to hitch in on that wagon. So then he had to speedily switch it up and put a vote down on me.

I've gifted town MaguaScum with that little gambit. It was messily executed, I'll be the first to admit that, but I'm 99% sure it worked.

PEDIT:

@Fate "xvart/magua/regfan" -- where's the Pallisade in that?
@Magua answer is here. I caught you. That's why I didn't self vote.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 am

Post by AurorusVox »

HEY XVART
IF I'M SCUM WHY AM I NOT ENDING THE DAY BEFORE YOU CAN PUT THE PRESSURE ON MY LAZY LURKER PARTNER?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Fate »

Regfan trying to fake his townmeta by posting the same across all games is pretty cheeky of him.

Last time I said lolgg then died I DID correctly call the scumteam btw, so let me make if more fucking clear this time:

THIS IS THE SCUMTEAM YOU FUCKS:

XVART
PALLISADE
MAGUA/REGFAN

LOL.
GG.

GOT IT?

(forgot about pallisade's fake guilty damn this headache)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Fate »

In post 467, AurorusVox wrote:HEY XVART
IF I'M SCUM WHY AM I NOT ENDING THE DAY BEFORE YOU CAN PUT THE PRESSURE ON MY LAZY LURKER PARTNER?

HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SELFHAMMER THNE YOULL BE DEAD AND YOUR PRE IN IS CONIFMED
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 am

Post by AurorusVox »

HEY FATE IT WAS WRAITH WHO POSTED THE SAME ACROSS ALL GAMES

WRAITH LIKE I WANTED TO LYNCH YESTERDAY
NOT REGFAN

WASSUPWITHTHAT.JPEG

@Fate self-hammer for playing in another game is a dick move >.>
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Fate »

Wraith?

Who the fuck is Wraith?

Its not a dick move. You promised a self hammer if town decided you need death today. CLEARLY TOWN HAS DECIDED. Do you not trust me to be a voice of reason and find the scum after you flip town? I already have.

Its up to the same DERPTOWN that lynched you over obvscum today to listen to BOTH OF US when we die back to back. Aka Diddin n crew.

BY THE WAY DIDDIN GIFTED ME AN ABILITY LAST NIGHT WHICH HE BASICALLY ALREADY CLAIMED, HES AN INVENTOR POWER ROLE AND A HEULLVA LOT MORE OF A THREAT TO SCUM THAN ME.

^there now THATS what you call a dick move. But diddin's reads are shit (he thinks IM scum not bussing? I mean LOL), and he needs to die. Or maybe he'll gift something useful to someone else and town might have a chance? Who cares.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Magua »

In post 466, AurorusVox wrote:I've gifted town MaguaScum with that little gambit. It was messily executed, I'll be the first to admit that, but I'm 99% sure it worked.

Man, you are simply too pro for me. I hate being caught scum. Here. Maybe I'll hold off on hammering you for awhile so I can build some towncred.

I have simply never seen such a gambit, and am awed that you might have been lying.

Curses!

So it is your belief then that everyone who was voting you (Palisade, Fate, xvart, Nicodemus, diddin, Zajnet) is town except for Palisade and xvart?

If you think its Palisade/xvart/me, then you think Wraith is town?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:25 am

Post by AurorusVox »

In post 451, AurorusVox wrote:Magua betrayed me, he's probably actually the scum that was going to bus Pallisade for town cred as I said Fate was doing.
xvart is the obvScum.
Pallisade is the lolfakeclaim scum.

xvart, if I'm town, should I self-hammer: Y/N?
Magua, if I'm town, should I self-hammer: Y/N?

Pallisade:

VOTE: Paolisade,
UNVOTE: AurarusVox,
VOTE: Paolisade.

UNVOTE: Regtan,
UNVOTE: EurorusVox,
(no one has a K in their name but that's the letter I'd be going for),
UNVOTE: Rygfan.

VOTE: Skience and Magic,
UNVOTE: CSW,
VOTE: Migua,
UNVOTE: Necodemeus,
VOTE: Pagua.

---

@Magua, seems I was wrong about Wraith since you've already shown yourself to be scum with Pallisade vOv
Unless I'm wrong about xvart. That'd be rather hilarious...>_>
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Gaoth »

In post 471, Fate wrote:Wraith?

Who the fuck is Wraith?

Its not a dick move. You promised a self hammer if town decided you need death today. CLEARLY TOWN HAS DECIDED. Do you not trust me to be a voice of reason and find the scum after you flip town? I already have.

Its up to the same DERPTOWN that lynched you over obvscum today to listen to BOTH OF US when we die back to back. Aka Diddin n crew.

BY THE WAY DIDDIN GIFTED ME AN ABILITY LAST NIGHT WHICH HE BASICALLY ALREADY CLAIMED, HES AN INVENTOR POWER ROLE AND A HEULLVA LOT MORE OF A THREAT TO SCUM THAN ME.

^there now THATS what you call a dick move. But diddin's reads are shit (he thinks IM scum not bussing? I mean LOL), and he needs to die. Or maybe he'll gift something useful to someone else and town might have a chance? Who cares.

If this is true, you really are an ass.
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”