Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I'm glad you think it's ok. <3

I just mentioned it in passing. I'm not calling you out on it, and lynching you for it. I don't know what either of you will flip, although you look worse here than you do in our other game, even. But I don't know what eithr of you will be and I'm not syaing that you are scum, I was only,
merely
pointing out that they buddying was there.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Meransiel »

Vote Count 1.5

Meransiel slapped his backup and returned to his joyous masturbation.

Whispersilk - Hiraki (1)
Zdenek
- Killjoy, Mute, Monk, empking (4)
Pseudonymous - Friend (1)
Mute -
Zdenek
(1)

Not voting:
Koopa
, Pseudonymous, whispersilk, Ashblade, Whiskers (5)

Pseudonymous is being prodded.
Last edited by Meransiel on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Post by Pseudonymous »

I'm still here...
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Post by monk »

Planning on contributing?
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:26 am

Post by Pseudonymous »

In post 253, monk wrote:Planning on contributing?

Yeah. It's just been a tough week.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:28 am

Post by monk »

VOTE: Pseudonymous

Seriously dude if you're going to contribute then do so, if not and meat world stuff is getting in the way then replace out
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:10 am

Post by Whiskers »

^This.
monk and I are also sharing a game where there's a guy being a dickwad and not playing the game... I don't know how else t put it. He hasn't complained about stuff keeping him from the site though, he's just playing like that.

But, yeah, wrap up what you've got, or V/LA, or replace out, or something.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Killjoy »

Heya, everyone!

Back from the weekend so I should be able to catch up within the day. :)

Zedenek, how does me saying that you and Whiskers are scum make me scum? I see people do it all the time. Your recent posts have made me think that you are town, but your first posts are just horrible.

Whiskers is... not doing anything really. As usual. Still scummy. Just seems like dim scum.

Going after an inactive lynch (which I assume is just for pressure at this point, right?) is not good for town. I highly doubt that Pseudo is doing this to avoid suspicion and avoid contributing. As someone who is also very busy in life right now, I believe him.

Sorry I am everywhere with this post and not poignant in anything, but doing this during class. :| Hopefully a more collected post later. :)
I only play mafia during the week days.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Killjoy »

Why are all the people with pony avatars lopsydopsy? *sigh* I don't want to be mean, but I feel less sure of WHiskerscum. Monk is still town. :\
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Killjoy »

Ya. After looking at the last page less sure of Whiskers. He seems like a weak player. I attributed that to be weak scum, but his partial tunneling on Zed last page make it seem like he is a sheep and just needs to be put on the right path. If Whiskers is scum, then Zed is town. If Zed is scum, then Whiskers is town.

Gonna put Whiskers as null-lean scum.

Zed is null-lean town.

Pseudo looks genuine with his inactivity.

Monk is town.

Friend, why were you pushing a Pseudo vote? Because of his inherent scumminess or because he was inactive?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Whiskers »

Wait wait wait.

If I am scum, Zed is town. If Zed is scum, I am town.

Since (as it stands) Zed is (most likely) being lynched today, what effect does his flip have on me? If he flips scum, that apparently makes me town. But if he flips town, does that make me scum?
Or is it only if you get a scumflip that it autoclears the other one?
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Ashblade »

I'm back, already read up but don't feel like quoting.

Zed... reads like someone in this game, CrazyQuestions.

Newbie 1047

Crazy's line of banter derailed the town with babble that was convoluted and just plain wrong to the point that we along with replacement hell basically got desperate enough to lynch ourselves, including myself. Zed reads almost like that with the exception that Zed isn't flooding the game with the bullshit, so I can tolerate him. Because of this I want to call him scum out of spite but I think he's town. By extention I think Mute is even more likely town.

In post 232, Thirdkoopa wrote:Hi there; I've been very busy (Which the entirety of September 8th and 10th was spent celebrating my birthday) but I'll be able to respond to everything later tonight.

Okay, I lied about not quoting, just this once at least. Your alarm seems off TK. Where the hell are you with your analysis? I was hoping when I was reading to find something of yours but it never came up. I know you're busy but I was expecting you to do something by now. I'm still looking for something TK. I know you are busy as a profession but come onnnnn. You promised. O|

I'm keeping an eye on Pseudo. He says he's been busy but even if he is if that just ends up letting him coast then really he should replace out or die in a fire.

@Killjoy While I agree with you that Zed leans scum I don't see the 'if or' connection between them. While yes I think Whiskers could be scum (every other post he makes my scum/town senses on him flip flop for reasons I don't even know.) I don't really think your either or scenario works for them, I can see town Whisker's sheep onto town Zed just as much as the possibilities you have at this time. A shame really because I liked your posts until that one.

Now TK really needs to get his ass in here and actually fulfill his post promise. So until he actually does something townie.

VOTE: Thirdkoopa
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Empking »

The Zdenek wagon dying convinces me he's scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Who's with him? Because suddenly Ashblade looks like he's killing it (the wagon).
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 263, Whiskers wrote:Who's with him? Because suddenly Ashblade looks like he's killing it (the wagon).

I blame monk. Not sure who the other scum is.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Thirdkoopa »

In post 261, Ashblade wrote:
Now TK really needs to get his ass in here and actually fulfill his post promise. So until he actually does something townie.

Okay, sure, I will.

I've read up through the thread through now (If it's about last night posting, I passed out) but here's a basic two cents on everyone: (Which I'm putting in a solid read stick at the end)

Psuedoanonymous: Fencesitting. Why do I not appreciate fencesitting? It shows a lack of care, being dead weight, etc (Ash is right, it's one thing I hate) and just makes it overall more annoying to get reads on which is why I hate posting when forced. (If I had to go beyond Null since he's been busy, Scum)

Monk: Well we know my previous suspicion before. The thing is with newer people in this game (Or at least a ton of meta's I don't know) it's harder for me to decipher... but I honestly haven't been leaning to Town on this one. The whole RVS thing feels forced earlier. (Slightly Scum, etc)

Hiraki: Okay, here's a better question: While he hasn't done anything out of the blue yet, how does he have so many town reads? I've never played with Hiraki, so I wouldn't know. (or for that matter most of you) Hilariously enough, at the same time, I'm leaning towards Town (Nothing strong, however)

Mute: I'm honestly feeling a town read out of this one. I can't find anything I dislike that makes him stick out. Maybe I need a more depth reason but he's providing out good content when he can post. (Town read, etc)

Friend: Opportunistic. Previous Town Read... is turning into a really huge "UNDECIDED" - I'm really broke on this one so far, I'd still lean towards Town but I for sure need to analyze this again.

Whisper: Much like myself, I haven't seen much of Whisper around (or for that matter, anyone around the weekend). I had a Town read before and the entire argument doesn't really flow many scum reads yet in the Friend/Emp/Monk RVS case way back.

Whiskers: Flip flop flip flop eh... At first I was leaning towards scum with my read but then Town. I'd lean a slight bit more towards scum on this one now. If I kept posting content on this, I'd be going flop.

Ash: Still null! Okay... Not really. Slight bit towards Town. Actually trying to push others who aren't vocally speaking seems more like TownAsh than ScumAsh. Everything else? I'm not feeling anything I'd go confident into. What
does
interest me however is how fast Friend brought off his lynch.

Killjoy: I really can't tell with this. I can understand that he's busy but I haven't seen much on separate reasoning and the whole (At least to my understanding) "Never playing on a Mafia site" yeah. (Null: A slight Town lean if I had to choose)

Empking: All of the posts are one-liners; really, leaning a slight bit more towards town, but my mind is honestly in a gutter with this one.

Zdenek: I would be half-okay with lynching you now for VCA. A few are suddenly trying to break off the wagon as pointed out, but I really don't know. There's not much sans for the Wagon that makes me believe you're town.

I'll quote some stuff later as well especially since I need to get clear on a few things and pitch in a vote later. There's your content! (With no true Nulls!)
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Whiskers »

What posts are townie and which are scummy? You guys are all saying yoiu're flipping your reads on me (which means, null, bascially, right?), but I want to know what I'm doing that you think is scum-telling.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Empking »

Third: The WEagon makes you think Zde is town?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Killjoy wrote:
Zedenek, how does me saying that you and Whiskers are scum make me scum? I see people do it all the time. Your recent posts have made me think that you are town, but your first posts are just horrible.

It doesn't
make
you scum, but trying to tie players together early on such little evidence is scummy.

My early posts were awesome. They outed Mute as very likely scum.

TK wrote:
Mute: I'm honestly feeling a town read out of this one. I can't find anything I dislike that makes him stick out. Maybe I need a more depth reason but he's providing out good content when he can post. (Town read, etc)

Are you reading his posts? He sees Killjoy's post, sheeped it, adding his own reason.When questioned about his reason, he provided a reactive and non-co-operative answer. Then when monk effectively answered the earlier question directed at Mute, Mute sheeped that answer. When questioned about that he again failed to respond. He is garbage posting scum and should die for it.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Thirdkoopa »

In post 267, Empking wrote:Third: The WEagon makes you think Zde is town?

Wait, what? I might have worded this badly. Let's retrack that: The only thing that makes me think Zde is possibly Town in particular. I second guess myself with fast moving wagons. On the other hand, the derailing is really helping destroy that tell. What else am I missing?

@Zde: Can you point out where? He said he answered and I didn't see any part lacking it. I'm willing to listen. (Had a lot to catch up on etc)
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Pseudonymous »

Hey Ashblade, why don't you point out the posts that make Zed sound the way he does, instead of deferring to another game?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Zdenek »

TK,

post 150 - Killjoy votes me.

Mute votes me.

In post 167, Mute wrote:..wow that took all of 10 minutes.

Vote Zdenek

Nothing substantial from this guy.

Zdenek wrote:Killjoy could very well be scum after that long post she just made. She defends Monk as town just because of his join date, which of course doesn't stop people from drawing scum. To me this claim looks like buddying with Hiraki for voicing a similar thought earlier. Attack on Whiskers for vote switching is weak. The attempt to call two of the scum team on day one and on page seven for terrible reasons is faking content and attempting to appear useful - it's pointless because of how likely it is to be wrong (in this case, I know she is wrong).

All of this? I wipe my bum with better fluff than this.
His first(ish) post asking for millers? Yeah not liking it.

Whiskers and Empking are my stronger town-reads, and I've my eye on Friend. Everyone else is in the middle.

I question him about it:
In post 171, Zdenek wrote:Mute, why do you think the post you quoted was fluff?

His response:
In post 199, Mute wrote:
In post 197, Zdenek wrote:
In post 195, Mute wrote:
In post 193, Zdenek wrote:I didn't vote you because of your average posting rate in this game. I never even mentioned average posting rate.

I think that it is a scum tell for a player not post while posting in other games especially if it occurs after someone votes them.

... :eek:
are you serious?

I asked you a question earlier, what about my post about Killjoy did you find fluffy?

You mean this?

In post 167, Mute wrote:..wow that took all of 10 minutes.

Vote Zdenek

Nothing substantial from this guy.

Zdenek wrote:Killjoy could very well be scum after that long post she just made. She defends Monk as town just because of his join date, which of course doesn't stop people from drawing scum. To me this claim looks like buddying with Hiraki for voicing a similar thought earlier. Attack on Whiskers for vote switching is weak. The attempt to call two of the scum team on day one and on page seven for terrible reasons is faking content and attempting to appear useful - it's pointless because of how likely it is to be wrong
(in this case, I know she is wrong)

All of this? I wipe my bum with better fluff than this.
His first(ish) post asking for millers? Yeah not liking it.

Whiskers and Empking are my stronger town-reads, and I've my eye on Friend. Everyone else is in the middle.

The bold was the only thing of use from your post. How are you sure of that?
also:
Zdenek wrote:How about we wagon Empking who's nitpicking over RVS actions and avoiding this thread while posting elsewhere.

there's nothing, I feel, inherently scummy about not posting in a game thread unless it gets to where (1) they require constant prodding, (2) the [few] posts they have lack substance, and (3) they give no input of their own.
unless I'm mistaken.

This is him avoiding answering a direct question about his motivations, something that town has little reason to do, and if they are doing it for a reason, they'll usually justify it at some point. However, this is not what mute is doing since we later have:

In post 215, monk wrote:so zdenek, you're changing your question from "what" to "why" I can tell you why I think that post is fluffy. You basically sheep around making any definitive reason why you don't like killjoy and fencesit on a few issues that you bring up. The post is in no way useful to see what is going on with your reads.

In post 216, Mute wrote:
In post 211, Whiskers wrote:That also begs the question of why Mute thinks I'm town.
Y U think I'm town, Mute? And of course, as monk said, Y U think I'm town, Zden?

Your posts ring of a town-vibe to me.

In post 213, Zdenek wrote:quote tag fail.

Indeed. Monk thankfully has hit the nail on the head with why I brought that up. My vote's comfy where it is for now.

So I ask him,
In post 217, Zdenek wrote:Mute, on what issue did I fencesit?

In post 218, Mute wrote:
In post 217, Zdenek wrote:Mute, on what issue did I fencesit?

Here, let me show you.
Your second and third posts aren't fence-sitting, but I disapprove of you flat out asking if there's a miller in the setup. But what really sucked about it was your response to being asked why you even brought that up. By saying "for future reference," you imply you've got confidence in staying alive.

Here you flat out call ashblade scummy, but instead of voting him, you in your next post voted for Empking.. while a wagon for monk was building steam? That I don't get. Nor this.. how can someone be town by reasons of "oh something's going on in another game so they must be town based on that?" That flat out blows me away. The actions of one game should affect that game only, and any attempt to connect one players actions across two active games is misguided. Do you know the alignment of either player in the other game? Even then, do you know the alignment of either player in this game? If no for either one, or both, then using another game to justify a players actions towards any motivation is bad. Plus your justification for that view is flat out misguided.

You're speaking in strong absolutes, accusing what, 3 or 4 people of being scum, and instead of voting them, you're voting for me and empking for asinine reasons. You're sitting on the fence because you're saying X, Y, and Z are scum, but not voting them. The way you word your responses speaks of whole-truths, and you always word them to be able to twist them to your liking upon being questioned.
You've stated indirectly (at least) twice you're confident about staying alive.
I aim to disprove that based on the reasons listed above.

So the only rationale he gives for why I am fence-sitting is ridiculous because I have only one vote.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Ashblade »

In post 266, Whiskers wrote:What posts are townie and which are scummy? You guys are all saying yoiu're flipping your reads on me (which means, null, bascially, right?), but I want to know what I'm doing that you think is scum-telling.

I'm pretty sure your votes for one is one of the things that are making me ill. Furthermore you still haven't answered my question about why you are moving your vote around so much too.

In post 270, Pseudonymous wrote:Hey Ashblade, why don't you point out the posts that make Zed sound the way he does, instead of deferring to another game?

Sure. Don't expect it without quotes though.

In post 162, Zdenek wrote:Whiskers is very likely town just for saying that she wants to lynch Monk because of something that is happening in another game.

This made me twitch and set the tone for his later idea posts. Normally I'd think it would be scum talking, but further posts from him make me believe he believes these posts are genuine.

In post 173, Zdenek wrote:Just to be clear, my post about Whiskers being likely town had nothing to do with meta. When scum make up reasons for the shit they do, they try to go with credible reasons, not grudges from other games. Plus, it's a hard excuse to fake. By no means am I saying it clears Whiskers, but it's enough for me to say that she'd be a bad day one lynch.

Scum make up bullshit all the time if it works, and while I don't like this post at first. This made me start to wonder if he honestly believes what he's saying. Then there's the vote on Empking and the attack on Mute that again seem stupid until I start to think from his perspective. I personally believe he honestly believes the shit he's spouting, just like Crazy Questions did in the game I linked.

That should answer your question.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Ashblade: Why not?
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Mute »

Guys, my access to the computers in the lab got shot to hell, so I'm stuck using my phone until I work something out with my roommate.
Still sticking around though, but I apologoze in advance if I don't post much.
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”