In post 2530, The Book of Oa wrote:
Votecount 3.2.3

Magister Ludi (3) - zMuffinMan, tanstalas, Kast
hiplop (2) - Magister Ludi, Blackberry
Mr Subliminal (1) - Andrius
ToastyToast (1) - Nikanor
Oversoul (1) - Oversoul

Not Voting (5) - hiplop, Mr Subliminal, ToastyToast, vezokpiraka, Kdub

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.

Deadline for the second lynch expires in (expired on 2011-09-15 06:15:00)

V/LAs:

In post 2485, Mr Subliminal wrote:@Mod: I would like another snarky answer please. Assume Jailkeeper A targets Player B. Roleblocker C targets Jailkeeper A. Does the jailkeep go through, or is it roleblocked?

The jailkeep would not go through.

And if it wasn't apparent by now, Magister Ludi obviously replaces Candle Jack, though mods would like to get informed about stuff like that (unless you told dana, then there's only dana to blame for not telling me).

In post 2537, hiplop wrote:VOTE: cj

In post 2554, Mr Subliminal wrote:VOTE: Magister Ludi

ToastyToast jailkeeps Kast
vezokpiraka delays Kast
Ideally, Andrius roleblocks ToastyToast here. Buuuuuut, Andrius is going to derp it up either because he's mafia or because he's recruited and say he wants to roleblock us. That's fine.
Oversoul tracks ToastyToast if Andrius is going to roleblock us; otherwise, he should track tanstalas

In post 2597, Nikanor wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Mr Subliminal.

If Sublim isn't the recruiter, Toasty can JK Ludi tonight.

Looking at nopoint's flip, I'm thinking that recruits are vanillized. Therefore even if the cult recruited Andy or tans, they wouldn't have a roleblock.

In post 2600, Kdub wrote:OK, trying to figure this out.

From the last few pages, I gather that the White Lanterns are NOT confirmed to be non-recruiter, only that they are unlikely to be the recruiter, correct? Was the basis for that reasoning based on setup speculation, or was it something that the WLs did not want to disclose at this time? Also, the WLs are still potentially recruits and/or mafia, correct?

So let's see if I've got this right:
Kast - possible recruiter
Andrius - not recruiter via tans's N1 action
Magister Ludi - possible recruiter
Blackberry - not recruiter...I forget why?
hiplop - probably not recruiter (WL)
Mr Subliminal - probably not recruiter (WL)
ToastyToast - possible recruiter
vezokpiraka - not recruiter because N1 action was confirmed
tanstalas - not recruiter because N1 action was confirmed
Nikanor - not recruiter via Toasty's N1 action, plus WL
zMuffinMan - probably not recruiter (WL)
Kdub - not recruiter obviously, but objectively nobody has cc'ed my N2 vig
Oversoul - not recruiter via vezok's N1 action

Someone remind me why BB can't be the recruiter again?

Assuming that list is correct, it's down to Kast/Ludi/Toasty. I think it's unlikely to be Kast. For him to claim vanillaized either means he actually was vanillaized (I doubt the recruiter can be vanillaized for balance reasons) or that his faction was responsible for the vanillaizing (I don't see cult having this power in addition to recruitment).

Ludi's color changing claim is weird, and his doctor claim is unverifiable. I have no flavor knowledge outside of what I gathered from BNM and this game so far. What do some of the flavor experts think about his claim? If Ludi is the recruiter, Nikanor or Andy look like possible recruits.

Toasty's jailkeeper claim, though non-standard, was verified by Oversoul, correct? If so, doesn't that mean the only way Toasty can be the recruiter is if Oversoul is a recruit?

POE suggests Ludi is the best bet for CR. If we lynch him and he is not the CR, then we need Toasty and Kast to be blocked/delayed/whatever tonight, and it would probably be a good idea for the mafia to kill one of them for their sake as well as ours. If Ludi is the CR, we should figure out actions to try to confirm people as non-mafia.

If one of the claimed WLs is actually the recruiter, well we can blame a loss on them for being stupid and leading us to believe otherwise.

VOTE: Magister Ludi

I'll be back later tonight.

this was the sequence of votes, all in about
a 12 hours
spread. If I was his CR, he would have read the thread carefully to check my current vote amount. He quite easily could have hammered me as the previous vote count was three pages back. And if not for an andrius unvote, I would have been hammered.

Ludi: Kdub just replaced into the game. I don't buy your argument. He replaced into a game where there are over 100 pages of posts, and if you read when he placed his vote, that was something like 70-100 posts after momentum on your lynch had already died due to apathy and Nikanor already started the charge on Mr. S. The fact that he unvoted when the wagon restarted, and that he didn't hammer you despite claiming to be equally suspicious of you and Mr. S is proof that he wasn't trying to get you lynched.

He didn't really care which one of me or Mr Sub got lynched, since he knew neither of us were his recruiter. So no, this whole argument of yours is wrong. Nothing had died down due to apathy. Read that part of the game again.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I need to make sense of some things.

Has blackberry outed his night action yet?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I need N3 action claim from Blackberry -> Oversoul -> Andrius -> vezok (in that order)

Don't claim out of order.

What do we have so far in terms of claimed actions?

N1

Andrius -> tanstalas (roleblock)
tanstalas -> Andrius (stole roleblocking power)
Oversoul -> CJ (no result)
vezok -> Oversoul (delay, presumably successful)
Toast -> Nikanor (jail)
??? -> Kdub (presumably FM)
Blackberry -> FM (died)
Ludi -> Andrius (protect)
Kast -> tans (tans->Andrius)

N2

Kast -> Blackberry (no result, vanillised N2)
Oversoul -> CJ (no result)
Ludi -> npiau (protect)
Andrius -> subliminal (roleblock)
muffin -> subliminal (downgrade)
tanstalas -> WLC (roleblock? vanillised N2)
vezok -> Kast (delay)
Blackberry -> muffin ("target" is not mafia)
Toast -> Oversoul (jail)

N3

Toast -> Ludi (jail)
Ludi -> hiplop (no result)
Blackberry -> ???
Oversoul -> ???
Andrius -> ???
vezok -> ???

----

Correct?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Also should probably finish mass claim soon. After people have outed their night actions in that order.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Kast »

@Ludi-
Sorry but you don't get to quote things out of context and ignore what was going on to twist the facts.

At the time Kdub voted you to L-1, Andy had just said he would join the Ludi wagon since there were NO FEASIBLE ALTERNATIVES and the next highest candidate was
2 VOTES
. You were the top candidate for CR (and STILL are the top candidate), and for all intents and purposes town was about to do the right thing and lynch you. It was an obvious bus and something Kdub does frequently as scum.

Then you yelled at him for placing an L-1 vote and he IMMEDIATELY removed his vote. From there it follows pretty classic Kdub scum play; continue calling Ludi the obvious lynch but refuse to actually place the vote. Instead he posts several times that he will wait on hammering until the WLs claim*.

He even avoided the hammer opportunity when Vezok placed Sub back at L-1. (For that matter he avoided the hammer opportunity on Subliminal when he was at L-1; which pretty flat out debunks Ludi's ludicrous claim that Kdub just wanted to lynch either of CJ or MS).

The ONE reservation I have with Ludi as CR is WLC's flavor info on OS. Given that OS was also unwilling to hammer CJ when given the opportunity (despite saying he was fine lynching either one), I'm wondering if cult did start with 2 members and/or OS might be backup CR to CJ as primary CR.

If I was his CR, he would have read the thread carefully to check my current vote amount.
Lol, this reads like you are
STILL
mad at him for putting his leader in danger of lynch.

@Ludi Lynch-
Atm, I'm pretty mad with my brother for unvoting Ludi after Kdub which pretty much killed the momentum for the Ludi lynch. Town screwed up yesterday; we're not doing the same today. You're obv CR from play, interactions, implausible flavor, implausible claim, PoE of potential CRs; pretty much EVERYTHING points to you as CR.

What's MOST frustrating is that everyone has pretty much acknowledged this at some point, but for some inexplicable reason everyone decided to either give you a 100% get out of jail free card since you claimed doc (WHICH YOU AREN'T EVEN CLAIMING ANYMORE) or just gives you a pass for no reason at all (wth?!).

VOTE: Ludi

@Kdub's vig flip-
With Kdub flipping actual town vig (prior to recruitment), it pretty much confirms that one of the N1 kills was his fault and the N2 Peregrine kill was his fault. That makes it extremely unlikely that we have both nightkilling mafia AND nightkilling SK. Given the day kill on D2 and the Mod announcement of failed day kill on D1, it makes a Day-SK much more likely. Lack of kill on D3 would imply either the DSK forgot to submit a kill, or kill attempt failed (potentially hit a BP, potentially has a night component to his ability which got blocked,...other possibilities).

If there is DSK who failed a kill on D3, it's almost definitely the CR. If so, DSK should share his target.

*- Btw, Kdub's strong push for the WLs to claim is pretty clearly an attempt to determine which of the WLs cult should recruit last night. It's highly likely that all three of Nik/Muffin/Hiplop were non-recruits on D3. It's possible that one of the three is a recruit now; however it's also possible that the CR stuck with one of the claimed PRs since Nik/Muffin/Hiplop didn't claim yesterday.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Kast »

@Andy/OS/Tans/Vezok-
You guys all abandoned the CJ wagon for Subliminal (for practically no reason), but indicated suspicion of both at some point. Let's see the votes follow through on the previous statements.

I'm guessing there's probably at least 1 if not 2 scum among the people who switched. I'm also guessing they realized CJ is the CR but avoided the CJ lynch to buy themselves another mislynch. If we lynched CJ yesterday, Mister S would be pretty much confirmed town at this point and we could switch over to hunting scum and potentially SK instead of continuing this fruitless CR hunt.
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Kast »

The previous 2 posts were both the actual Kast.
Show

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Are you normally this dense? Kdub voted me, which quite possibly could have been the hammer, out of nowhere. Use quotes to back up your argument about the hammer sequence. Actually, you can't, because you know doing so will make your vote an obvious attempt for a mislynch.

How could I possibly have recruited a WL, when toasty has claimed to have jailkept me? You're just trying to give yourself another excuse of a person to vote when I flip town.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Kast »

@Ludi-
Are you an idiot? Reread my post I included links to the ACTUAL POSTS. Are you trying to bury the point in pointless quote walls?

Kdub very clearly and obviously did NOT hammer you. He explicitly stated that he was caught up.

Please stop trying to waste time or create confusion. Kdub REFUSING TO HAMMER YOU while stating that you were the POE CULT RECRUITER AND HIS TOP CHOICE is in NO WAY an attempt to hammer.
Show

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by Andrius »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
KDUB
HAHAHAHAHAHA
BLACK LANTERN AGAIN

<3, but srs bro.

kast wrote:@Andy/OS/Tans/Vezok-
You guys all abandoned the CJ wagon for Subliminal (for practically no reason), but indicated suspicion of both at some point. Let's see the votes follow through on the previous statements.

this sounds really bad.
I subscribe to the "mods love flavor too much to actually try and make the game unbreakable" so yeah.
ANYWHO.

Will wait for that there claiming order.

CATCHIN UP WHEEE
FucK SKEEEPING
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by Kast »

Also, love how Ludi just OMGUSes away and doesn't post anything except when it concerns his lynch. Now I'm supposed to be what exactly? Did Hiplop stop being CR?
Show

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

hang on kast catching up all will be well
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

k i lied i did a votecount in my game first
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by Kast »

@Andy-
To be clear, are you claiming that you do not suspect CJ/Ludi of being CR and have no intention to vote him today (nor intention of blocking him last night) despite yesterday's posts to the contrary?
Show

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

OH HANG ON I HAVE SOMETHING I MADE WHILE TRYING TO LOOPHOLE THE MODS

just a second darlings its good
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

Cleared this baby with Dekes.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok so its really small but if you take the url link you can go to the source and fullview, yes?
Whatever i saved this baby so we're good.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Kast »

I'm going to sleep. I shouldn't have checked tonight; I bet I'm going to see people doing extremely ridiculous and frustrating things tomorrow when I check in again.

Yesterday was:
Muffin and Hiplop attack Ludi
"the WLs are actually cult"
Mr.S pushes Ludi
"Mr.S must be CR"

Ludi pushes through MISLYNCH on Mr.S

Today:
Kast pushes Ludi
"Kast must be CR because he's going for MISLYNCHES"
Show

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2838, Kast wrote:@Andy-
To be clear, are you claiming that you do not suspect CJ/Ludi of being CR and have no intention to vote him today (nor intention of blocking him last night) despite yesterday's posts to the contrary?

No I suspect him its him or Nik I think.
I wont' say more on the blockage not wanting to claim out of turn or anything like that but I'm fine with dead_Ludi after Magua didn't flip CR.

OH BY THE WAY. MAGUA.
I SEE YOUR FLIP GOT JANITORED TO FLIP 1shot COMMUTER.
That sucks.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2805, hiplop wrote:
In post 2802, Magister Ludi wrote:I thought we established Kill happens before recruit when the question came up over nopoint night two.

:oops:

hiplop claims idiot.
Great.
Another one.

In post 2817, Blackberry wrote:Ludi did you have a result?

Toasty is confirmed mafia. He has blocked three power roles two of which were in no danger of death.

I think we're all moving too fast.
We need to slow down and think this through.
We should lynch Ludi/Nik.
Top two.
And Nik is BP [?] so yeah SKETCH

In post 2818, Magister Ludi wrote:I got no result. I targeted hiplop.

Well, at least he didn't block BB. (I didn't.)

In post 2817, Blackberry wrote:Ludi did you have a result?

Toasty is confirmed mafia. He has blocked three power roles two of which were in no danger of death.

oh wait is this your result? :?

In post 2819, Blackberry wrote:Toasty mafia
Oversoul town (f#ck)
nikanor CR
Two others are town
Ludi town
Tans ???
Andrius recruited

iPhone. Post later. XD

CR'd have to be an idiot to recruit me. lol i hate cults and mafia.
at least, its someone who didn't play last game.
kast would know not to recruit me.

Ummmm, RoleCop = Mafia Cop Kast.
Both get dem' mafiaz dead upon targeting.

In post 2824, hiplop wrote:
In post 2823, Kast wrote:.

You don't need to worry about vezok

What's with the period?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

ok im going to bed before anyone else posts i need sleep and i gotta write that paper FML
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Subliminal's flip did not get janitored.

That is his role before he received his WL ring.

Mine is similar (in terms of having a different role when I get my ring).

It's also purple, if you couldn't already tell.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Claim faster.
I need to claim what I did.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ok, time for business

At leeast one of the people already claiming between Ludi and Toasty is lieing. I have a lot to say on the subject, and I have more to say after this, but Toasty went
nowhere
last night.

My other stuff to say after this is actually kinda important for massclaimings as well. So... ya.

VOTE: Ludi

I know this is out of order, but I might not be here for the rest of the day and I don't want to hold up this game
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Wait for night action claims to finish before saying anything. I still want Blackberry to claim before vezok and Andrius do.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”