Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Vote: Nanook

Seriously Nanook? Thats a LAME fucking excuse to plunk down a third vote during bullshit RVS. Youre either not smart at all to gaint his much attention or scum thinking you can be all clever and shit with me. So whats it going to be Nanook?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:16 pm

In post 20, Riceballtail wrote:
In post 16, Fenix wrote:I have a
one-shot day-vig
that I may or may nor use before the end of the day.

Discuss.

IS. For sure.

Wow RBT, if I didnt know any better, I would say that youre completely obsessed with me. It must be love.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:17 am

Are you saying that Fenix is just trying to draw a scumkill? Either way, claiming vig or even shooting someone on Day 1 is certainly foolish. But then again, if he shoots RBT, I wouldnt cry over the death of my biggest fan.

otherwise, im satisfied with Nanook right now.
Unvote: Nanook
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:09 am

Now now Simo, are you saying that Nanook isn't being sincere after receiving so much extra attention?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:18 am

I admire your obsession with me RBT, I will be sure to attempt to take advantage of it. In the meantime its still too early to declare L as scum, although it is worth keeping an eye on him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:23 am

This was moving so well, where did everyone go? If nothing else happens, Fenix will have to be the lynch for his craptacular claim.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:29 am

I'm convinced, Jester or not, he needs to go.

Vote: Fenix

You know RBT, at this rate you're going to end up in my bushes trying to get a peek of me through the window.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:48 am

Unvote: Fenix

Scum can't be so stupid as to draw so much heat on themselves like that. Townies definitely can be, though.

That being said, someone on the Fenix wagon has to be opportunistic scum. Haven't decided who yet though. What do you think, RBT?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:13 pm

I personally will not go along with anything Fenix does or even listen to him at all in this game. He has already proven to be useless and unhelpful.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:40 am

Hey anxiety, did you ever take back your jester claim or are you still sticking to it?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:12 am

You are just as useless as Fenix then. If either of you were scum, you would be bringing eternal shame to your clan. I'm not going to even bother asking about that chkflip vote now.

Is there a reason why anxiety didn't get hopped on with the same intensity Fenixwagon received?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:54 am

These little gambits are of the elementary school style of silly. The best way to catch scum is to simply catch scum, not obfuscate things and make it harder on the town. You clowns arent fucking heroes and all youre doing is letting the scum hide even better.

Screw you all. Seriously.

Vote: [L]

All I have on him is that I think he is coasting and asking too many questions. Looks like scum trying to gauge the waters to see if he can find an opportunity to create a wagon and sheep himself onto it. Much better than all the other bullshit thats being spewed at the moment.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:45 am

So Simo, what happens when scum start being clever and start doing these bullshit gambits themselves?

And Fenix, Charter is more active and more fruitful than L. Additionally that "why am I scum" post seals the deal. That is the very definition of a classic scum tell that has been used to catch scum since the dawn of time.

L is your scum. I'm thoroughly convinced of this now and my vote will not be changing.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:11 am

You're talking about somone else. Fenix and Anxiety are the ones that think they are being clever boy scouts.

L is just scum that needs to hang.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:46 am

I explained my case for voting for L in the first place.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:20 am

Im ok with slowing the game down, but I still think [L] is scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:34 am

I also think Anxiety is the very definition of an easy lynch. Even more so than Fenix. Where did [L] scurry off to anyways?

Oh hey, [L] is also voting for anxiety, how convenient. [L] is scum and needs to hang.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:23 am

uh... I drove the wagon, so obviously its not scum driven.
I think once the wagon reaches its conclusion and [L] flips scum, there will be at least (but probably only) 1 scum on it.

My original case on [L] stands, this little derailment to anxiety isnt going to dissuade me. Shit, you can say the focus on anxiety is currently scum driven/supported as well. Scum are everywhere you know.

I think that "why am I scum" comment was so awful that [L] needs to hang almost on that alone.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:31 am

There is always a possibility. No one is fully cleared until the mod flips them.

I think that with one jumped-off wagon and a second successful wagon on [L] will give us a hell of a lot more information than a quick rundown of anxiety ever will.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:19 am

In post 188, Maxous wrote:

In post 179, Riceballtail wrote:
In post 177, Internet Stranger wrote:Im ok with slowing the game down, but I still think [L] is scum.

This.

Why you sheeping IS anyway?

Because she is in love with me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:02 am

Since [L] flipped townie, someone on the [L] Wagon has to be scum, Im guessing Simo.

Vote: El Simo
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:36 am

Wasabi is probably the off wagon-scum, btw.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:59 am

What im mostly failing to understand about Simo is that he was criticize the [L] wagon for having scum in. Most specifically he named:

RBT
chkflip
wasabi
anxiety

But yey, the final vote count is: . [L] (4) - Internet Stranger,
Riceballtail
4nxi3ty
, el simo,
Chkflip
, charter

Thats 3 of 4 of his suspects sitting on the wagon he wasnt particularly fond of, so naturally the right solution is to jump on it with two from his suspect list sitting on it? Scum also dont have the balls to pound two at a time on an early wagon. Normally the Day 1 wagon shines the brightest because most of the people on it end up dead and youll get singled out quickly. So scum always have an off-wagon to jump to.

It was between wasabi and maxous, and maxous is dead, so Wasabi makes sense. Especially with Simo making declarations and wasabi bailing from [L]. The last scum is sitting on anxiety wagon. Im calling it Nanook.

It all fits in if Simo is playing the vocal scumbag:

Simo pulls some distancing by argument on Nanook. Simo knew his vote on Nanook was weaksauce, but it sure looks good for them to be arguing, doesnt it?
Voting shenanigans on Nanook further cements the issue.
Calling out the [L] wagon, he puts in one of the scum and mixes him in with a bunch of townies (Wasabi)
Nanook carefully and completely avoids the [L] wagon. (further distancing)
Once Wasabi if off the wagon, some obfuscation later and Simo jumps back on it. Still leaving only one scum on the wagon.
Wasabi and Nanook dont interact and join different wagons to spread out even further.

It all seems to fit very nicely. Im going to go ahead with a scumteam of Simo, Nanook and Wasabi.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:23 am

In post 267, Wasabi wrote:
As for me, I still think that Internet Stranger feels somewhat scummy - I see a lot of subtle implications of other people's scumminess, but very few times where it's been backed with a vote. I don't have much experience with his playstyle yet though...

That is simple defamation on your part. You lie. Prove it.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:39 am

I made my case. The scum are Simo, Nanook and Wasabi.

Wasabi is out there desperately looking for someone to lynch and is testing out different leads to see which bandwagon is going to stick. He is hoping that the Anxiety wagon with Nanook gains steam.

Simo is trying to cover up by continuing to go after Nanook.

Nanook is trying to go for the most likely lynch and is probably annoyed that Wasabi is clinging onto his wagon like that.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:56 am

RBT isnt sheeping me anymore. Im brokenhearted.

I still call a scumteam of Wasabi, Nanook and Simo. Why are we stalling on this?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Ugh, this fucking game is frustrating. Lets look at the knuckleheads voting for me:

1) Wasabi: Case made. Saying "This isnt an OMGUS vote" isnt enough to hide the fact you fucking planted an OMGUS vote. Claiming some bullshit sheeping isnt enough to hide the fact that its a shitty OMGUS vote. You havent presented a case on me. In fact, you were happy to discuss voting anxiety or Fenix, to paraphrase: "Just to get rid of the fake claimers". Then in an OMGUSfest, you suddenly switch the vote with no explanation. Could you bandwagon hop any harder?

2) Anxiety: Mr Rebel without a clue. "Im going to channel Johnny Badass and make up some fake claim bullshit because its the cool thing to do, maaaan. I dont need to play by your rulez, im anxiety, I do whatever the fuck I want. Anarchy man!" Then rides off on a skateboard. King of one liners, he is only lazy because he is too cool to deal with you square cats. Agreed with the [L] lynch, but now wants to deny all of that business. When shit gets real, he just doesnt care.

Im still waiting on that Charter/IS conspiracy theory, Anxiety.

3) ChkFlip: Before I ISO'd Chkflip, I was thinking that he was going to be the most likely to play the jackass White KNight role in this game. Yet, looking through his content, I dont see much of anything from him. Some argument with the fake claimers Day 1, A couple sheep posts about [L] day 1, now on Day 2 a bunch of skimming and asking obvious questions. Thats usually a sign of scum treading water waiting to see what develops.

And since apparently I have to so this,

Charter: Well shit Anxiety, nevermind, Charter is the true King of All One Liners. A bunch of hemming and hawing Day 1 just to swoop in with an oopshammer on [L]. Ooops! Now on Day 2 he is just on anti-Fenix mode. Going all kung fu and deflecting everything Fenix says. He isnt really looking for any scum, the case on Fenix is pretty fucking weak. If its all about the fakeclaims, I dismissed Fenix and Anxiety at being the equivalent of mafia 15yr olds trying to be cool and hoping to be "edgy". Its not worth discussing since better reasons can come up of their scummyness if their general ineptness is left alone.

And since Charter is about the Fenix:

Fenix: ::facepalm:: on the retardedass fakeclaim. Its aggravating and annoying. Congrats of being the equivalent of some shitty ass skateboarder punk. Anarchy man! Yea! That being said, So far it looks like Fenix is the only one actually trying here. His arguments are clear and concise. He is calling out the right people and seems to actually be genuinely scumhunting. The case on Charter is a little light. Yea, Charter isnt saying much. Charter is still on and on over the fakeclaim shit (Seriously Fenix, dont do that shit ever again. Not cool). If Fenix is scum, he is being marvelous at it at the moment.

Regarding RBT, she needs to play the invisible game she is playing while im around because I blow her up everytime she is scum. She is simply trying something different in order to get off my radar. Aint that right, darlin'?

Even so, this game needs a swift kick in the ass. Looking through Wasabi's ISO, he has a bigger scumread than Simo, even though im still calling a Wasabi, Simo, Nanook scumteam.

Unvote: El Simo
Vote: Wasabi
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:10 am

You are all being a bunch of lazy fucks. Seriously.

Right now we are looking at a no lynch. The scumbags will be happy with this outcome. If you are town, you better start making some arguments instead of this dismissive bullshit. (This also includes you, Charter).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:07 am

This is precisely why I hate claims. Now we get to play the WIFOM game. If Wasabi was scummy looking enough to warrant this many votes, why should he believed? What credibility does he really have? Its like believing someone who is currently being tortured. He has nothing to lose, so of course he is going to say anything.

I never believe claims.

Looking at the vote counts, nothing has changed regarding my suspicions. I still say Wasabi is still scum, Nanook and Simo are still off-voters and avoiding voting for their buddy Wasabi. Wasabi is still employing a really suck ass vote on me and Chkflip or Charter really have no case on me and have been floating all game. I dont believe that Fenix has posted in a little while now.

If you really want to run up this wagon on me while it contains blatant bandwagon jumping flip floppers like Chkflip and Charter, let me announce now that you shouldnt expect a claim from me. I never claim.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:19 am

This is probably for the mafia discussion boards, but you act as if scum cant breadcrumb themselves. I fail to understand how any of that ever clears a person. All it ever does is insert a bunch of WIFOM and doubt into the game.

The only way anyone ever gets cleared is when the mod flips them. Anything else is subject to suspicion. Your play has been horrendously scummy Wasabi and nothing is going to change that fact.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:51 am

Im willing to lynch Charter just because of ChkFlips erratic behavior in defense of Charter.

On top of that, Charter hasnt contributed anything other than a failed argument on Fenix via a bunch of one-liners. The crappy sudden switch in voting for me is highly suspicious as well. Wasnt he supposed to believe that Fenix is the devil? Why switch to me when I wasnt the lynch discussion at the time and Wasabi was?

I still dont trust Wasabi, but its clear to me that I wont get any support for lynching him. Charter is now the discussion. Lynch Charter or not?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:00 am

*sigh*

Unvote: Wasabi
Vote: Charter
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Sweetie, 11 started the game. 2 are dead. We are at 9 players. Look at the numbers, they are spots, not a count of players.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:45 am

Quick thought. What good was a gunsmith if our victims are being eaten?

If there are three scum, I would say that we shouldnt mislynch today either.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:39 am

Bleh, you always shoot, you never know when youre going to be the one killed. Its arrogant to assume that youre always going to live until the end game. But again, thats a discussion for the mafia discussion boards.

Alternatively, we have been plagued with low post counts and massive lurking, so the scum are clearly hiding through that. Sad that we are at this point on only page 17.

Is there a possibility that RBT actually was aware of the vote count and threw the L-1 nonsense to throw off the impact of the hammer?

It sucks that we havent hit scum yet, but we aint going to win unless we try to hang a scum anyways. If Charter was good enough last round, he is still good enough now. He hasnt done anything to dissuade me.

If Charter isnt scum, let the three scum pile on the votes and win. If the voting lags, then Charter is indeed scum.

Vote: Charter
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:58 am

There are votes out there and the scum arent even biting.

This tells me:

1) The inactivity in this game is fucking silly. No one can catch scum blindly like this. Its become a guessing game.
2) Charter and Nanook are probably scum, so the scum dont cant to jump on either wagon.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:32 am

Power lurking? WTF? What is there to say if there isnt much to respond to?

This is getting interesting now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:32 am

Besides, the posts counts are fairly even throughout. LIES LIES LIES
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:27 am

Take a close look at the people voting for me, you will undoubtedly find at least two of the scum there.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:02 am

I already said that my reads are difficult because of the inactivity thats plaguing this game. You havent made any sort of eternal discovery here Anxiety, I already had said as much already.

The original explanation for you vote was really crappy though, thats not easy to forget.

RBT is classically bandwagoning like she always does, thats a pretty shitty vote too.

Im betting all the marbles on Charter being scum. I guess we will know if im right later. But no one has any solid reads, there isnt much info to go off.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:06 am

You know Anxiety, if you had shown such veracity during the rest of the game, we wouldnt have such issues now. Why not? Is it because youre scum at end game? Cant be that easy, can it?

Im sticking with Charter, might as well.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 pm

RBT is usually obvious to me and I have caught her as Day W scum twice in a row. Didn't get her scum vibe this time. Unless she dramatically changed her meta around to trick me, I didn't see scum.

I can assure the rest of you that there are scum on my wagon. I just don't know who now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:10 pm

That's Day 1 scum. Either way. I'm going with Charter.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:31 am

Obviously, my reads have changed since Wasabi died.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:26 am

I find it interesting that both Fenix and Anxiety are voting for me now. God damn, the scum are going to be laughing at us all at the end of the game.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:43 pm

unvote: Charter
Vote: anxiety

If charter was scum, he would have lynched me and won the game. Going after the lamest vote on my wagon next.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Also. I find it odd that scum hasn't hammered me yet.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:56 am

There is no town cred to gain. As soon the scum lynch me its pretty much game over.

The odds are in their favor, they can afford to be blatant. Either scum don't realize this or all 3 scum are on my wagon (which would be crazy) or the third scum is a lurker that hasn't shown up yet.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:17 am

Easy, a scum member other than RBT has been making the kills. She isnt cleared in any sense of the word. The fact that shes on my wagon is also very naughty of her.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:46 am

Im starting to think that the scum are worried about Simo. If they reveal their hand now, Simo could end up shooting one of them tonight anyways and prolong the day into tomorrow.

So essentially, I believe Simo despite his herpaderp move of not shooting right away.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:44 pm

You have doomed us all Charter. Unless youre scum, then congrats. Simo, shoot well.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”