Post Apocalyptic Mafia - Mini 1226: Over!

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by diddin »

Should we massclaim?
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 500, diddin wrote:Should we massclaim?

Not if we're going to no lynch.

Or, alternatively: make the argument about why it isn't mylo / why we should lynch.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Wraith »

Wow guys, I could have told you AV was town. Palisade should have died after he revealed his PR was fake.

I still believe in the Gaoth-Regfan-Nico scumteam. But Magua has a point about No Lynch.

Diddin is apparently town, as while I don't really believe Fate's claim of inventorDiddin I'm not bold enough to call it.

I'm a prominent scum suspect for many because of my lurkiness, but that's all the scum has to push on me, lurkiness. Sorry if RL gets in the way.

Magua is town. I see the fact that he even brought up possible MyLo instead of pushing a wagon (and actually switching from doing the latter when he realized it) as very townie.

Anyways, if we are going to massclaim, I'm willing to start. Just say the word.

So let's start the PoE:

Town

Wraith
Diddin
Magua

So what we have left are:

Regfan
Nicodemus
Gaoth
CSL
Zajnet

IMO the scum have played very well to leave us with a playerlist like this, since Zajnet, Nico, myself, and CSL have all been probably the most targeted players.

Now like I've said, I'm still rather hung up on a Gaoth-Regfan-Nico scumteam. The whole pseudo-voting bloc against me between Gaoth and Regfan really rubbed me the wrong way, in a "oh-look-a-town-lurker-what-an-easy-mislynch" kind of way. So where does the Nico scum connection come in? He's the obligatory bus partner, who is distanced by his teammates throughout the game and ultimately bussed when he becomes too much of a burden.

So here's why I think Regfan is scum, in post form:

Regfan wrote:Wraith is scum prod-dodging by going V/LA, he says he's "V/LA from tomorrow" while posting elsewhere but avoiding catching up with the four small pages here.

DIDID - I've said this a lot already, he said I was lurkerscum for declaring V/LA (which I've very rarely seen, ever) and then:

Regfan wrote:There we go, that sparked a reaction and there's the Town-Diddin I know. Now we're of and running. This lynch is about 100x better than any of the previous SaM or Nico bullshit ones.

Unvote, Vote: Wraith

Votes me based on a "reaction test." The DIDID comes in because if had not posted he would have wagoned me for simply lurking. Since I did post, he wagoned me for "posting only when suspected."

THroughout Day 1 he constantly pushed my lynch as lurkerscum despite me coming out of lurking in the later half of the day.

@ Fate - You fucking pussy. Wraith is still scum. He just posted some semi-crap reads with no reasoning behind it when he saw he was getting suspected. It's exactly what I do as scum, remember Invicidus mafia and Defcon?

@ Diddin - Wraith has been lurking online and observing this thread for quite a while not just posting elsewhere.

Regfan wrote:@ Fate - Pallisade is a worthless wagon at this point, Mastin has near site flaked. If you don't want to lynch WraithLurkerScum just yet then change it to Xvart or AV and I'll join you there.

Regfan wrote:@ Fate - HEHEHEHAHAHEHE, I knew you would read me incorrectly at some point or another. I'm not seeing your town-read on Wraith at all, he's "V/LA" but responds almost as soon as someone suspects him, doesn't attempt to scumhunt with the exception of his half ass reads and jumps on Gaoth who's obvious town at this point.

The last quote is only part of a larger post.

Here's why Gaoth is scum with Regfan, in post form:

Gaoth wrote:Wraith may be lurker scum.

This is only part of a larger post.

Convenient how this read comes both after Regfan pushes a lurkerlynch on me and after I'd become very active in regards to Palisade's PR. WHen I vote him right after, he accuses me of OMGUS, despite him keeping his vote on Nico. Later on he does an actual OMGUS.

Gaoth wrote:Wraith continues to dig a hole, so much so that his scumminess and the doubt I have about Nico at this point allow me to

Vote: Wraith

Part of a larger post.

This might not seem suspicious, but let's look at the votecount that occured directly after this vote:

Slaxx wrote:Wraith(5) : Regfan, Aurorusvox, Zajnet, Diddin, Gaoth

Oh look a convenient wagon driven by a shitty and obsolete "lurkerscum" case.

Now let's look at the Gaoth-Regfan interactions. There are few and they are subtle rather than blatant. This pings by scumdar because typical scum tactics regarding interacting with each other usually revolve around vague agreement or blatant bussing to avoid being tied to each other. I don't know how anyone else feels but this just rubs me the wrong way.

Regfan wrote:@ Gaoth - Your Diddin scum-read needs to be reanalyzed, rather than just two-word defending himself he actually proceeded to provide legitimate content when pressured and it reads as genuine, it's the opposite of what he did in Any Band. I'm going to read through this thread again tomorrow when I'm actualy properly focused, I'll let you know what I think of Nico then.

Part of a larger post

Okay, so this is kind of innocent. Although it can possibly be interpreted as coaching, it's kind of a stretch.

[quote"Regfan"]1. Gaoth, his aggression in pushing the Nico lynch (Although likely wrong) reads as if he geninuely believes that Nico is mafia and his willingness to accept Palis post restriction and claim as a town-tell rather than an attempt to throw dirt and attack shows geninue scumhunting. Plus this is the exact same as Town-Gaoth from both Any Band and 00's Band Mafia.[/quote]
Part of a larger post.

This was my first real gut feeling. It's the vague "This guy is town, but not super-town" that drew my attention. Flimsy, I know.

Regfan wrote:I have to prepare for a job interview for the next few hours (It's almost my dream job) but I'm in the process of compiling my current reads and they should be completed and posted sometime tonight. Nico should be back from V/LA so I'm interested in hearing his thoughts on everything and the wagon on him. From re-reading him I can see where the suspicion on him is coming from but I don't exactly agree with it. I'm actually leaning town on him at the moment.

It's funny because if you read Nico's ISO he has pretty much been in the same situation as me, constantly V/LA or lurky, yet Regfan chooses to rag on ME for declaring V/LAs and being lurky. But wait! There's more...

Gaoth wrote:My big question: Where is Nico? Why hasn't he checked in since Sunday night when he said he would be back? Reg, do you think this looks more like Lurker-Town-Nico? Because his lack of activity in the recent days has me reconsidering.

Part of a larger post.

Regfan wrote:@ Gaoth - Yeah, that's what I was thinking, this is reading as bored/lazy Nico-Town.

Part of a larger post. WHich is the same post he joined the lurkerlynch wagon on me.

Let's think. Mere pages ago Gaoth was justifying himself not voting me and instead voting Nico, citing "Nico is way scummier" as his reasoning. Sudden 180 much? Oh what's this? He had a sudden 180 on Nico because Regfan thought he was LurkerTown? And he used this sudden 180 as a perfect opportunity to jump on my wagon? DING DING DING

Anyways, that's all for now. I'm tired.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Gaoth »

^^ In a post that includes AtE and a shoddy case in which he names a scum team based around similar reads and a mutual read on Nico with regards to his meta, Wraith neither votes for any of his scum suspects nor does he choose to no lynch as Magua has suggested.

So, if i'm reading this right, Wraith has
read magua's post and
realized its potentially mylo, has stepped up his game from no content to wall posts, and wants his case to get started on a townie but not actually start the wagon....

Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Zajnet »

In post 503, Gaoth wrote:^^ In a post that includes AtE and a shoddy case in which he names a scum team based around similar reads and a mutual read on Nico with regards to his meta, Wraith neither votes for any of his scum suspects nor does he choose to no lynch as Magua has suggested.

read magua's post and
realized its potentially mylo, has stepped up his game from no content to wall posts, and wants his case to get started on a townie but not actually start the wagon....

I'm comfortable with a straight up /barn of this post.

VOTE: Wraith
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by Regfan »

The inclusion of lyncher in the game is hilarious and ridiculously easy to win with but it does confirm that this isn't three-scum. There's no way that Slaxx would make a setup with four anti-town parties and no chance for cross-kills in a mini. I'm heading out to another poker tournament in a few minutes but we're lynching today, there's also a good chance I die tonight and if I die and watch you lynch Nicodemus, Diddin or Magua expect me to come for you. I'm leaning towards mass-claiming being optimal but I'm not completely sold on it yet, I'll think about it on the run there.

Town Reads (Strongest to Weakest):
Diddin, Magua, Nicodemus, -, Gaoth.
Null Reads:
Zajnet.
Scum Reads (Strongest to Weakest):
Xvart, -, -, Wraith.

Diddin is confirmed town just from the fact that Fate confirmed he received a gift from Diddin. Magua is town though he's hardcore trolling this game, his change of vote from Xvart to NL is srs eritas style trolling. Nico is also town, although his content has decreased to a degree the past few days Lurking-Nico is Town-Nico and his reaction towards the CSL lynch and wagon still screams town. I have a decreasing town-read on Gaoth right now, his vote and attempt to end the day earlier yesterday doesn't mesh with any of his previous town games meta, there wasn't any reason to rush lynch especially considering we had multiple questions for Palisaide to answer. I'm not sure about Zajnet at the moment either, had a relatively weak town-read on him previously due to his attitude when pointing out AV's contradiction on D1 but he's done nothing other than prod-dodge and bandwagon since then.

We only have one mslynch left and we're not wasting anymore, we're lynching Xvart today end of. Xvart essentially confirmed himself as scum yesterday by blitz-hammering while claiming the day shouldn't end until Palisaide answers the questions directed towards him. With the exception of Xvart though I don't have any other strong scum-reads, my scum-read on Wraith is continuously reducing in strength and I'm reading his attempt at putting together a case as terribad town rather than anything else but I want to read into his meta. Speaking of which Wraith you need to link me to your best and worst town and scum games, I'll read them tomorrow morning.

Vote: Xvart
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:51 am

Post by Fate »

WHY AM I NOT THE LEAST FUCKING SURPRISED?

FUCK TOWN GO SCUM
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:10 am

Post by Gaoth »

@reg In regards to your diminishing scum read on wraith, I ask you to look at his reads list. Two things stand out. 1. He put himself on top of his townreads list! 2. He left xvart off the list entirely, even though many people have xvart as a scum read.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 503, Gaoth wrote:^^ In a post that includes AtE and a shoddy case in which he names a scum team based around similar reads and a mutual read on Nico with regards to his meta, Wraith neither votes for any of his scum suspects nor does he choose to no lynch as Magua has suggested.

read magua's post and

Yeah, nice complete misrep. Maybe I'm trying to make up for totally missing Day 2 and not preventing a retarded lynch.

Oh wait, maybe I'm not voting because it is MyLo. Maybe you should be waiting for everyone else to chime in before starting a wagon on a townie, and lynch that if it goes through would LOSE THE GAME FOR THE TOWN. If you really want to lynch me, at least wait until we No Lynch today and move into LyLo. This post alone absolutely resolves any doubts I might have had that you were not scum.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Wraith »

And no shit I put myself at the top of my townreads list. You think I'm going to go "Okay maybe the mod lied to me in a non-bastard game and I should keep myself on the list of possible suspects"? Oh wait, I'm not derp.
Show

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Gaoth »

@wraith You say that I changed my read on Nico the same time Reg changed his. Just making sure you saw it, but I asked reg to share his opinion on Nico in regards to his meta, something i was just coming around to. If your case is based on the relationship between me and reg, and somehow nico himself, its really just a load of bull. and if it wasn't so obvious flailing, it would almost look like town trying super hard. Instead it is scum trying way to hard.

And misrep? Was there not an AtE? Should i just agree with the case that says I'm scum? A case that is incredibly flimsy? And you didn't "no lynch," you just said "maybe we shouldnt, but these three are scum!"
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 510, Gaoth wrote:@wraith You say that I changed my read on Nico the same time Reg changed his. Just making sure you saw it, but I asked reg to share his opinion on Nico in regards to his meta, something i was just coming around to. If your case is based on the relationship between me and reg, and somehow nico himself, its really just a load of bull. and if it wasn't so obvious flailing, it would almost look like town trying super hard. Instead it is scum trying way to hard.

And misrep? Was there not an AtE? Should i just agree with the case that says I'm scum? A case that is incredibly flimsy? And you didn't "no lynch," you just said "maybe we shouldnt, but these three are scum!"

You're dodging the issue. I'm not saying you should "agree with a case that says you're scum," I was saying you're portraying me as only pushing a case against you while in MyLo and witholding a vote because of MyLo (which is counterproductive) while you do the EXACT THING YOU ARE ACCUSING ME OF DOING ONLY WHILE STARTING AN ACTUAL WAGON. IN MYLO.
Show

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Gaoth »

To say it's mylo is to setup speculate and mod wifom. My problem is that you have yet to explicitly "no lynch" which seems to me that you dont want to commit in the hopes that you can lead a mislynch should you convince the town I'm scum. The question remains: why have you not voted or declared no lynch, and what is your read on xvart? He did not appear on your read list, an issue you are dodging.

Also, this may be the first time I have seen someone put themselves on a reads list.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Zajnet »

In post 512, Gaoth wrote:Also, this may be the first time I have seen someone put themselves on a reads list.

I see it all of the time. Complete and utter null tell.

The recent interchange between Wraith and Gaoth actually feels town v. town to me (just a gut feeling, don't really know how to explain it).

UNVOTE: Wraith
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 512, Gaoth wrote:To say it's mylo is to setup speculate and mod wifom. My problem is that you have yet to explicitly "no lynch" which seems to me that you dont want to commit in the hopes that you can lead a mislynch should you convince the town I'm scum. The question remains: why have you not voted or declared no lynch, and what is your read on xvart? He did not appear on your read list, an issue you are dodging.

Also, this may be the first time I have seen someone put themselves on a reads list.

I confused CSL with xvart, and I facepalmed after I figured that out.

At the moment I'm neutral on xvart. I've played a couple games with him and seen him targeted like this before so I'm not willing to just blindly run along behind that wagon. I'll take a look at him too once this day is over.

And I'm not voting for a No Lynch yet because I want to figure out what exactly we're doing today and tomorrow before we do that. If I vote No Lynch with Magua that opens the possibility of the scum rushing the No Lynch and ending the day immediately, or dumb town doing the same.
Show

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:43 am

Post by xvart »

I cannot tell you how furious I was when I saw the lynch flip yesterday. I'm swamped at work right now but I will be posting later tonight. For the record, I have seen a 3 scum/lyncher mini combo before so we shouldn't rule it out.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Gaoth »

@Wraith: What makes xvart a better lynch tomorrow than today?
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 516, Gaoth wrote:@Wraith: What makes xvart a better lynch tomorrow than today?

Did I say I wanted to lynch xvart tomorrow? No. I said I would look at him tomorrow.

And in case you haven't noticed, we're in MyLo. Are you sure you're actually reading what I'm saying?
Show

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by xvart »

Posting from phone. Internet is out at home. Hopefully will be on later but will post as soon as I am able.
I only read quote walls.

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Gaoth »

In post 517, Wraith wrote:
In post 516, Gaoth wrote:@Wraith: What makes xvart a better lynch tomorrow than today?

Did I say I wanted to lynch xvart tomorrow? No. I said I would look at him tomorrow.

And in case you haven't noticed, we're in MyLo. Are you sure you're actually reading what I'm saying?

How do you know we are in Mylo? Do you know how many scum there are? Care to share just how many buddies you have?
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by xvart »

So I ran back into the office to get some wireless connection so this will be a short post. Expect more tomorrow.

In post 502, Wraith wrote:Wow guys, I could have told you AV was town. Palisade should have died after he revealed his PR was fake.
I am literally going to rip someone's head off if anyone else talks about how we should have lynched Palisade who never once said it before.

In post 502, Wraith wrote:I still believe in the Gaoth-Regfan-Nico scumteam.
Ever since the lynch flip yesterday my world was basically crumbled; however, Regfan came floating back to me and something that happened on D1 that I mentioned but never followed up on because I got too focused on AV/Palisade/and to a lesser degree Fate. Regfan's whole perspective and commentary about Mastin flaking and then defending actions of Palisade as something Mastin would do doesn't sit right with me. If he thought Mastin had actually flaked and then was defending the LOLCOP claim because it is something Mastin would do... I need to go back and look at this some more and the other comments he made about Palisade because I think this could be scum playing both sides of the game.

In post 502, Wraith wrote:IMO the scum have played very well to leave us with a playerlist like this, since Zajnet, Nico, myself, and CSL have all been probably the most targeted players.
I think I mentioned it in this game (might have been another) but I find that scum are the most likely to publicly pat the scum team on the back for how the town is faring.

In post 505, Regfan wrote:We only have one mslynch left and we're not wasting anymore, we're lynching Xvart today end of. Xvart essentially confirmed himself as scum yesterday by blitz-hammering while claiming the day shouldn't end until Palisaide answers the questions directed towards him. With the exception of Xvart though I don't have any other strong scum-reads, my scum-read on Wraith is continuously reducing in strength and I'm reading his attempt at putting together a case as terribad town rather than anything else but I want to read into his meta. Speaking of which Wraith you need to link me to your best and worst town and scum games, I'll read them tomorrow morning.
This is crap because they were my questions. I was the only one questioning Palisade and the fact that he had demonstrated repeatedly that he was anti town and not going to participate I decided it wasn't worth it to wait. So if that is your case bring it on. So how exactly does me deciding that the questions I asked and that I was the only one interested in seeing answers were not going to get answered confirm me as scum?

For setup speculation purposes I doubt there are three scum because town would have to have some serious power and we apparently don't have a cop in the game and we have an inventor (which I've never played with before but is a sketchy role in terms of power from my understanding).

Since he's already been outted I think Diddin should claim who he targeted last night with whatever invention he created and whether or not he would know if he got role blocked. Actually, I think before he claims anyone who received something last night should claim that first.
I only read quote walls.

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Magua »

xvart, two questions:

1) Do you think we're in mylo today?

2) Do you find Wraith scummy?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:27 am

Post by xvart »

In post 521, Magua wrote:xvart, two questions:

1) Do you think we're in mylo today?

2) Do you find Wraith scummy?
  1. I haven't really decided yet. Based on the plausible PR distribution I mentioned I doubt we are in MYLO; but I have a tin foil hat theory that is making me think we are. I'll have a better assessment of that once the day sort of stabilizes.
  2. Yes; his first few posts today have been pretty scummy.

Do you want to flash lynch him today?
I only read quote walls.

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, thought about it enough. We're mass-claiming and I'm more than willing to start. I'm a Refugee though Santa visited me last night delivering a present, it was a 2-Shot Doctor usage (Concentrated Adrenaline Syringe) and I'm relatively certain that Diddin gave it to me. I strongly recommend he gift elsewhere tonight if he has anything left because at this point there's no way that I don't get shot tonight.
I'll be on everyone but Magua tonight so mafia become forced to shoot him.

I want the claim order to be Xvart -> Wraith -> Zajnet -> Gaoth -> Nicodemus -> Magua.

Spoiler: Claims
Claimed:

Regfan - Refugee with 2 Shot-Doc use.
Diddin - Inventor (?)

Unclaimed:

Gaoth
Magua
Wraith
Nicodemus
Zajnet
xvart
Xvart, you weren't the only one interested in the Palis answers to the questions nor were you the only person who directed questions towards him. If he was continuously avoiding responding to your questions how would that want you to speed-lynch his guilty rather than draw out the day and potentially lynch Palisaide instead, it makes no logical sense whatsoever and I've read through a few of your previous games to see that you're not derp-illogical town.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Regfan »

Actually change Gaoth and Nicodemus around, I want Nico to claim first and I'll explain it more later but I need sleep now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”