Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 71, AurorusVox wrote:nintendoaddict is scum for having a legitimate reason to vote killerjester pre-confirmation and then dropping it to RVS.

Obv. either killerjester is scum and this was done as light bussing before the votes counted: or killerjester was mislynch material and nintendoaddict forgot to follow through.

Remind me, what reasons again?

Also, I think you borked your tags on this post. I think.

Vox wrote:Despite the fact I dislike Hiraki stating his intent to lurk, I actually feel the scenario with kjscum is more likely, esp. given hiphop's points against him.

Still, I'd be wary of him. Even if it would seem like stupid play to just wantonly say "Hey, I'm lurking, 'kay?" doesn't mean he can't still try to be scum slipping under the radar.

Kj: Yes, and people just HAVE to vote when they suspect someone, right, right. You just sit alone in that opinion corner of yours, 'kay?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

EBWOP: wait, nvm, you didn't. Silly me.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

EBW

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Fuck this stupid laptop.

EBWOQP: Also, please look at the first bolded line in my sig and keep that in mind when you 're asking for replies from me. (the C in "PMC" stands for Central).

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

I'm not really seeing this pair-up of KJ/Hip, Christine. Right now, it just seems too contrived to really be anything worth pursuing at the moment.

Gonna go back through in a bit as I work through my slow-ass computer (which I need to get a check-up going on it sometime -_-) to recheck my reads. I pegged JK as scummy early on, and I'm starting to get scumvibes from Christine, but I'd rather not be too hasty about it.

Hip: Yes, we do seem to be in the same game quite often. Maybe we'll actually win this time, eh? ^_^ (And I won't get lynched D1 <_<). BUt what's with that smiley?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

KJ, I can see.

Nintendo, I kinda see, but there are other reasons why he didn't follow up.

Whiskers action...I'd have to see. I don't quite see the scum motivation behind that, either, so I'd put him/her at null for now.

Nice to see that you're so sure, though, Vox. Townpoints for having somewhat managable reasons behind why you think they're scum, even if I'm not going to actually go through with your plan just yet.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

EBWOP: There could be other reasons why he didn't follow up.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

"using a shitty tell he himself didn't believe in" most likely covers that...

also, is "In addition to being scummy" directed at me, or Whiskers?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

I didn't say you were using it as scumhunting. I think the point is that you used a tell you yourself didn't necessarily believe in for whatever you had in mind.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 162, Whiskers wrote:
In post 143, Voidedmafia wrote:Hip: Yes, we do seem to be in the same game quite often. Maybe we'll actually win this time, eh? ^_^ (And I won't get lynched D1 <_<).
Way to buddy.

Yes, indeed commenting about previous meetings in games is a sure sign of us buddying together. Bravo.

In post 162, Whiskers wrote:
In post 159, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 149, killerjester wrote:

NS: I think you've made your point. Whiskers didn't realize that protoplasm flaked, and Voided was the replacement. In addition to being scummy, I don't think it's likely that Voided is Whiskers's scumpartner. Do you agree?

Never occurred to me; I don't teamhunt on Day One, as it's useless to so do without flips. however, I have not yet ruled out the possibility that Whiskers is scum. Avoiding questions is very, very bad. As is selective reading.

Also, I don't answer stupid questions. For more info, see, "What timezone are you in?"

That's not a stupid question...

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Voidedmafia's awaited catchup - Page 3

Now, I'm going to start from after ThAd starts the game, so unless anyone can give me a good reason to look over pages 1 and 2, or I find one, I'm ignoring them.

First off, we get a large string of RVS (56/57-61), but the first interesting tidbit is KJ's question about ad hom in 60. Looking back over Nin's posts before then, I didn't particularly see an argument about ad hom, just that he was complaining that there was ad hom already (if he was supposed to have that directed at someone, I didn't get that feel).

Next is Hiraki asking if he can lurking, a sentiment he's held over the entire game so far. Now, I'm not that harsh on lurkers, but considering that he goes on to do so nearly every post (including commenting that there's nothing to comment on), it's strayed into active lurking, and thus I will
Vote: Hiraki
for my first vote.

Highly agree with Whisker's 70 about Hiraki. In regards to KJ, I presume she's talking about KJ intending to vote Protoplasm (and actually do it) even though Proto never picked up his PM.

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p3433556]71[/i], I don't really like how Vox is jumping straight to "KJ's scum" just because he didn't follow through on an intent to vote. Is that bad play? Yes. Is it necessarily scummy? No, not really.

Current reads as of Page 3:

Vox: Null. I don't mind that he's being, well, cocksure about his reads, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. Still, it rings town to me, so he's nulltown.
Proto: Flaking is bad, in any stage of the game. BAD PROTO, BAD!
me: Town to myself, obv. That, and I need to get moving on this catchup.
Nintendo: Were you really serious about the ad hom stuff, even if you're not going to pursue that line of reasoning anymore? Regardless, you're null.
Christine: Not much of her. Actually, she doesn't have a single post this page, so I can't put her anywhere but null.
Malp: ...where is he?
KJ: Nothing from you yet. Kinda interesting that you'd ask about Nin's ad hom argument, but then I'd be a hypocrite for calling you out because I've done it before.
Friend: Nothing but RVS, so null.
Hiraki: BAD LURKING! BAD BAD!
Alnara: No posts this page, I think.
Whiskers: Nulltown. I'm rather cool to your only content-full post this page, but I do agree with some of the points you made in it, and I'm getting a general town vibe from it.
HipHop: Derp about the rules, man. Your vote on KJ isn't the for best of reasons, but I guess it's the best you've got at this point, so I'll give you the benefit. Still just null.
Nobody:No posts this page, too.

Vote: Nobody Special
. This is ONLY to fufill the stipulation that I must vote two people or none at all since I voted for Hiraki earlier on in this post. This vote will change as I go along in this readthrough.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Voidedmafia's (maybe) awaited catchup - Page 4

In regards to KJ's post 77, it does seem rather jarring, now that I look back at it. Not quite sure what Vox meant to do there.

#78: First off, uh, no he's not. Those are the only in-game posts he's made so far.
Second, I don't know why he's scummy. That quick unvote and revote is jarring enough to keep him from really being town, yes, but he hasn't really done anything scummy yet.

83: Aurorus, it makes no sense as scum, either. Though I'm still not sure where the ad hom-ing was.

86: In regards to the 2nd part (your reply to 71), I can see where you could find it oppurtunistic. You sure it couldn't just be the timing rather than any sense of "hey, look, he's an easy wagon again!"?

98: Okay, now the insistence of Nin being scum is starting to get rediculous. KJ's post right after gives plenty of explanations as to why he didn't follow up, and it makes you look rather silly, to be frank.

KJ, looking back through this, I got the wrong impression from 92, so sorry about that. I see what you mean by it, so townpoints there!

And then this page finishes out with my laptop being derpy and Hiraki again saying he's lurking.

...Why the hell are you playing if you're just going to lurk through the whole damn game?

Reads as of Page 4:

Vox: Starting to lean scummy now. While it is possible to explain that unvote/revote with just the fact of the timing, I still don't really like it.
Nin: No posts this page. Read remains the same.
Christine: Only two posts, first one "whining" (and I say that in quotes because it may well look like whining, no offense), and correcting who said post was for. Still null.
Malp: Again, where is he?
KJ: Sorry about misrepping you on this page. Understanding what that post means now puts up to leaning town.
Friend: Silence on this page.
Hiraki: Dammit, stop lurking.
Alnara: Again, no posts.
Whiskers: Really, NS isn't vote-hopping, so that's a bad vote. Putting you back down to null.
Hip: No posts.
NS: Just RVS.

Unvote: NS, Vote: Aurorus
as you're the scummiest read I've got so far, excluding Hiraki as he's going to have my other vote permanently until he's dead, replaced, or actually starts participating.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
In post 166, AurorusVox wrote:Voided goes from agreeing with all my posts to having me as scummiest excluding SuperLurker Hiraki despite most other players in the game lurking too

Whee~

Are you scum or a blind townie?

Look at his page 3 reads list. When he even gives a read, they are all null. Oh, wait, except when he calls himself town. But it's the way he said it that I don't like. "Town to myself." wtf.

Reading those last posts by Voided has given me a headache from the constant scumdar pinging.
Unvote hiphop, Vote Voidedmafia

You disagree with how I said "I'm town, obviously"?

AurorusVox wrote:
In post 165, Voidedmafia wrote:url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p3434215]86[/url]: In regards to the 2nd part (your reply to 71), I can see where you could find it oppurtunistic. You sure it couldn't just be the timing rather than any sense of "hey, look, he's an easy wagon again!"?

98: Okay, now the insistence of Nin being scum is starting to get rediculous. KJ's post right after gives plenty of explanations as to why he didn't follow up, and it makes you look rather silly, to be frank.

So you've gone from the point of view that nintendo is scum in the first one, to "NinScum is ridiculous" in the second?
Err?

Damn too many scummy players in this game.

KJ, maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe its Whiskers-Nintendo-Voided. When I read these posts I realise I must have been wrong about
someone
anyway >_>"

Um, if you'd actually refer to the post I linked, I'm saying YOU look scummy for potentially placing an oppurtune vote, and that your constant claim of Ninscum is ridiculous.

good try trying to mix up who I'm referring to, though.

In post 166, AurorusVox wrote:Voided goes from agreeing with all my posts to having me as scummiest excluding SuperLurker Hiraki despite most other players in the game lurking too

Whee~

Are you scum or a blind townie?

A.) It's called rereading.

B.) Hiraki is active lurking. Everyone else is simply lurking.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:14 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

EBWOP: You disagree with how I basically said, "To me, since I know my role, I'm town"?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 175, AurorusVox wrote:So, in the first you're defending me by saying it could just be timing rather than opportunistic...then in the second you say I'm being ridiculous?
That's even worse.

So I can't continue to deride you for being like Internet Stranger and pushing someone as scum without any real basis for it?

NS: The "he" and stuff in the 2nd part is me replying to Whiskers about Vox.

And yeah, that should be "Votes" not "posts".

Hiraki wrote:
In post 161, nintendoaddict1 wrote:
In post 160, nintendoaddict1 wrote:I don't like the so called case that hiphop supposedly has. His logic in his back and forth with Christine on the last page was weaksauce.

And it's active lurking posts like these:

In post 155, Hiraki wrote:All I read is blaaaaaaaaargh.

Nothing new.

That make me want to hurl a brick at my laptop.

In other words, I like where my votes are atm.
At least I'm not hypocritical.

Not seeing NSscum.

Who's being hypocritical?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 181, AurorusVox wrote:FJDIGFHDSIUGFS

I have provided reasons for all of my votes.
Just because you're too stubborn to admit I've caught your buddies is NOT MY PROBLEM.

Never said you didn't give reasons. I'm saying that they're ridiculous reasons without much to indicate that he's scum, and thus your vote is without basis.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

4 have anything useful, and 7 are fluff or essentially fluff.

My point is, he has shown an intense willingness to not participate and not try to do anything this game. 'Course, if you woud just let me get through my catchup...

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

AurorusVox wrote:
@Voided, why do you need to catch up already?
Is it just an excuse to stay behind current happenings and comment on everything AFTER everyone else?

No, I was apparantly wrong in how I thought certain posts felt, and I'm going to make sure I'm not wrong again.

And who said I was gonna stay behind them?

AurorusVox wrote:KILLER I THINK YOU MIGHT BE TOWN GIVEN THE TRAGEDY THAT IS VOIDEDMAFIA
NGDHGFD
LET ME THINK ON THIS SOME MORE

Please point to one good reason why you're right, Vox. No, I don't care if you just said it, point to it.

Hiraki: And your reasoning is...?
Last edited by ThAdmiral on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

fuuu-

Fix my quote tags, plz, ThAd?

done, sorta

NOw then, let's go through these

Quote 1: First off, that's according to PAGE 4. NOT Page 8.

And again, I do not neccesarily respond to simple lurking (though I'm annoyed by it), but I do object to active lurking, which Hiraki was arguably doing during the first 4 pages.

Quote 2: Misrep of what my post was saying. I explained why you were wrong, and I'll get to linking that post when I get back around to it.

Quote 3: Explained why I'm doing it in the post you're replying to.

Anything else?
Last edited by ThAdmiral on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 193, Hiraki wrote:You're being a bit too hypocritical for my salty tastes.

And I'm hypocritical...why?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Voidedmafia's catchup - Page 5

100: Sorry, that post should've been directed at Vox, not you.

102: Yay, more lurking and no help from Hiraki!

103: Or, yknow, he just didn't feel like going that route, like he said? Town should lynch who they think is scummy, yes, but they aso shouldn't lynch who they're not sure about being scummy, and that is another vibe I'm starting to get from that little bit of Nin not voting post-start.

Also, where was support for Nin's vote, anyways?

107: Why is it a scumslip, KJ?

111: Okay, I like this and 112, largely because KJ just made a stupid leap of logic.

114: Sorry, NS, but I don't really get why you're asking Whiskers this.

115: Like the first half, don't quite understand what I'm supposed to glean from "that changes the shape of the table a little bit, doesn't it?"

116: Off-topic question, but who IS that?

118: I wouldn't use ad hom as a scumtell, personally. Both town and scum can do it with equal frequency, so it doesn't really amount to anything useful.

121: Interesting part here is the 3rd and 4th paragraphs. I'll have to go back and look over their little interaction again, apparantly.

Reads as of Page 5:

Vox: No change. 103 does kinda feel like he's trying to misconstrue something, to be honest, but it's not a definite feeling.
Nin: Only post this page is telling Vox that his thing about ad hom was just a statement. Still null.
Christine: Onlly one post asking about EBWOP. Starting to not like the lack of any content, especially since she should've commented about something already.
Malp: Again, where is he?
KJ: tsk, tsk. You pretty much failed to apply a scumtell here, if that's really anything near a scumtell. Not good, Kj. Back down to null with you.
Friend: Apprantly forgot he had more posts. Nothing here, to be frank.
Hiraki: Okay, I like you more now. Good townpoints for those three posts. Now if you can just stop trying to lurk and say you're lurking, we'd get somehwere better. Leaning town.
Alnara: INteresting info in 121. I'll have to look over Hip/KJ on the first two pages later, so he stays null until I can get through that.
Whiskers: small townpoints for sort of calling KJ out for the bad scumtell application, but that's about it. Slightly nulltown.
Hip: No posts. <_<
NS: Not sure why he asking Whiskers that question.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Hmph. Still should
Unvote: Hiraki
, though.

Vote: Christine
. Get in here. Start commeting. Do something other than ask for definitions.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

I post on everything that I deem interesting or worth commenting on. Or when I see something that I want to ask about, like Alnara's ava.

Whisker: Sure, buddy!

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

And Whiskers, please just answer it. NS isn't going to really do shit until you answer it at this rate.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

I'm a guy, btw, Whiskers. Yes, I know Reimu and Sanae can be rather misleading. ^_^

Christine: Glad to see you're starting to try. Anything else you can comment on?

Whiskers: Huh. I guess I've just taken angry responses in stride for now, so I never really considered using it as a scumtell (largely because I've had angry responses to these things, too). But looking it over, it does look like a rather unnecessary blow-up.

But pease, just answer his question. No matter how unrelated to the game it is (even though he's right about why knowing English is important for playing this game well), he's going to be shit, and I don't want that.

NS: I'm not really understanding where she's selectively reading.

Vote: Aurorus

Vote: NS
PLACEHOLDER!

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Vox is still scummy, NS I think is still acting ridicululous, and I can't read Nin. -_-

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 235, killerjester wrote:@Voided, what do you think of Whiskers?

She's not bad. I haven't really seen much that makes her scummy, just things that I don't like (for instance, her refusing to answer that question isn't scummy, but it's annoying and bringing down NS's play). However, timezones, while small details, can be important when we're wondering why you aren't posting when you can't because, on your side of the world, you're asleep, or something similar.

Hiraki: Did you answer my question about why I'm hypocritical?

Christine: It's not that he was JUST lurking. Please learn to differentiate lurking and active lurking, and how Hiraki's posts prior to 111 were mainly fluff.

Whiskers wrote:^What does that mean? Who was it directed at?

you. At least, if you're talking about the bottom part.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Malp was VLA, dunno about Friend.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Besides, it's only been nearly a day since Friend's posted. No need to make too big a deal out of it yet.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

See: Vox's explosions over my change of read on him.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Liking vox less and less.

NS, that was rather...underwhelming. Surely you can play better than that?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Vox, can you at least admit you're not doing a great job this game (though better than NS so far, of course)?

Yes, we get it, you want us to be your scumteam this game. Yet you don't have much of anything to back yourself up.

Let me see if I can find your cases:

Whiskers - First part is most likely where she leaves that "AV is scummy" question hanging. And because she's not voting you despite saying you're scum. And because her trying to correct Nin and is railing against the double lynch (with a completely justified reason; I wouldn't want to waste the double-lynch this early, either).

Nin - Um...Not following up on voting KJ post-game-start, which you pretty much did the same thing I did (TOWN DOESN'T GO FOR THEIR NON-SCUMMY PEOPLE, HE'S TOWN. OWAIT, THERE'S NO PRO-TOWN MOTIVE, HE'S SCUM!). Minus the re-reading part, of course.

Oh, and because he mixed up two words. One good thing for you on that last one is that you're not blowing up over this like Nobody is right now. Props. (OMG I'M COMPLIMENTING YOU WHILE I'M CALLING YOU SCUM! WAFFLING!)

me - Changing my view of your after going through two pages worth of a re-read (lolwut?), claiming I'm waffling on you (when I'm not), and...what else?

Nin: Well, at lease you admitted you were wrong.

For Whiskers, you've got maybe 1 good point. For nin, you don't have any, and for me you don't have any.

*slow clap*

NS: Jeez, man, lighten up, will you? Since when did you become Mr. English Nazi?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Oops. Put the comment toward Nin next to NS.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

...or something?

what's that something?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 284, Whiskers wrote:Give me your case.
Come At Me, Bro.

'Cause baby tonight, Aurorus's gonna kill your soul again!
'Cause baby tonight, grab your rope, gun and bolt again!

...*ahem* sorry, randomly remembered that Minecraft parody song.

Still, don't really feel like going to see if this really is different play of yours, but I'm not really too trusting. If you are, sucks for you cuz you're just making yourself look scummier; if not, nice try fooling us.

Also, you fail to address my previous post.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Also, NS, even if I really feel like your case is very underwhelming after all that hounding on Whiskers, that doesn't explain why you had to disregard positng about ANYTHING ELSE.

Sure, you've got posts not about WHiskers here and there, and sure, some of your posts with Whiskers in them aren't all about whiskers. 9 or 10 posts out of your 21 (nearly HALF your posts) detail either asking Whiskers to answer the question or commenting about how she's not, and of those, 4 (5 if you count your case post) (which is also nearly half of those posts) are directly asking Whiskers if English is her native language. And even the posts that aren't all Whiskers don't really do much to promote anything in regards to content (ISO 6 is defining EBWOP for Christine, 8 is fluff, 10 is just about the best post you made up till your case*, 11 really only contains corrections to what I said and isn't helpful at all, 12 is fluff again, 14 (imo) really sounds like a bad justification for this tunneling; only ISO 16-19 actually get anywhere in regards to content).

NS, you've been basically tunneling for some rather lame reasonings, and not really helping the town scumhunt on other people. If your case had been a little bit better, I'd be more wavering on whether or not I'd unvote you, but it isn't, so I'm keeping my votes on NS and Vox.

* Note that I'm not calling your case good, I'm just saying that out of your 21 posts, it's the best one you've made this game.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

EBWOP: And even then, 16-19 are all about WHiskers and not anyone else.

10, 20, and 21 are practically the only posts you've made that have anything worth mentioning in regards to any of us that aren't Whiskers.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

No, I don't expect you to self-meta, but I'm surprised you're ignoring my post where I basicaly shoot down your reasons for calling Whiskers, Nin, and myself scummy. I mean, I did essentially lay out all three cases, right?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

I'm pretty sure ad hom is attacking the user directly as a argument (you are black/gay/*insert slur* therefore your argument is invalid).

I think the main problem is that that question is too open-ended to determine whether or not she/he (w/e your sex is) was really trying to call you scum or not. I'll give you that it sure looks like she's trying to paint three people scummy while only have 2 votes to paint with, mind, but I do feel that it's not as straightforward as you are probably thinking.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 308, killerjester wrote:
Friend, do you honestly find no one else besides AVox to be even slightly scummy?

This.

Surely at least one other person jumps out at you?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In regards to the double-lynch, I'm mainly against using it D1. Much prefer having flips before using it, though we should use it by D3.

Still, I don't see Whiskerscum. While I could agree that, looking it over some, you case is at least plausible enough for me to be convinced Nin might be scum (even if I still kinda think it's a little ridiculous), I'm not as convinced with Whiskers.

P-edit: Well, if we are going to go through with it, I'll just say that I won't support Whiskers being the 2nd lynch. So, between him/her and nin:

Unvote: NS
Vote: Nintendoaddict

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 339, killerjester wrote:I do agree scum would try to push for a 1 for 1 if he was already going down. But I do not see AVox as scum-going-down at the moment. Most of his suspicions have been pretty warranted, and I only saw a little bit of opportunistic stuff early game. I also think AVox is more likely to be town from how Voided tried to get him lynched in a scummier-than-ever way. On top of that, Voided's recent posts have been, "Yup, gonna agree with what killer says!" There's a good chance he's scum, and scum don't try the kind of stuff Voided tried if AVox is a scum-partner.

Shoo fly, don't buddy me.

UNVOTE: Whiskers
VOTE: Voided

So...if scum don't do the stuff I did, doesn't that make me not scum? *scratches head* or is that supposed to be for Vox and not me?

btw, why exactly was what I was doing scummier-than-ever? I don't think you've explained that.

In post 345, Nobody Special wrote:I'm here. I have my suspects, my votes are staying for now.

I don't like the AV wagon. At all.

Because...? (that's for Hiraki, too).

Christine wrote:I really kind of want to wait for a vote count before I vote, but, I don't mind hammering at the same time. Or putting at L1 or L2.

Unvote, Unvote.

Vote: AurorusVox
Vote: Voided

And your reasoning is what?

Friend Mairsil wrote:its more how he said it. and while we might not have one. the odds of us having one is way higher. i mean have you ever played a game without one in it, or a way to compensate for not having one? i bet even if you have they tend to be very far spaced apart.

Meh, non-cop games can be rather common. Granted, they are more the exception, but they're not as rare as you're making them out to be.

Nobody Special wrote:I've already made my cases. Try reading.

I read one (Whiskers). It's crap.

Try harder, man. You can do better -_-.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

I think she's stuck with what happens after the lynches, Vox. I think.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Yeah...

Besides, either the debacle between vox and me has been settled, or one of us missed a post somewhere.

And I still really haven't seen why I'm a suspect. (that's to anyone who voted me after KJ did without reasoning; KJ has his own question of mine to answer)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 371, killerjester wrote:@Void, in #165 you talk about how it's possible AVox fell victim to bad timing, rather than truly voting me out of opportunism. You're providing rationale for an implied town perspective. In the same post you accuse AVox of being scummy and vote him.

You're scummier-than-ever for the contraction in agenda within a single post. I believe AVox to be town simply because he was the target of your attack - I think scum would be less wishy washy when bussing their own partner.

I supplied a possible reason, yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I believe what happened--and with Vox's further posts after that, I didn't.

Furthermore, it is entirely possible to turn your whole read around after reading two posts after each other, is it not? While I didn't really do a whole 180 (more like a 90), the same message is being applied here in regards to 86 and 98.

I have not been wishy-washy, or at least I've tried not to be. My switch to Nin was based on the fact that, while I was mainly against the double-lynch today, signs pointed toward it happening anyways, and I wished to then vote for both since I found one to be scum (Vox) and one that, between the two choices presented, was the scummiest of the two (Nin). Note that I have never wavered from believing Vox is scummy since I made that vote (which, btw, while made from past actions, solidified in the present, in case Vox tries that angle again).

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Why are we still talking scumteams without flips?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 381, AurorusVox wrote:So can I get some clarity here?
Voided, you think me and Nin are cross-bussing; and Friend Marisil, you think me and Whiskers are cross-bussing?#

:roll:

You? Maybe. You've got the skills for it.

nin?...eh...I suppose...I just see you being more likely to bus than I see Nin.

Still, if you two are cross-bussing, Nin kinda feels more...authentic, kinda. Like he didn't expect you to start bussing him, or something like that.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

I mean, his defense sounds more like he wasn't expecting a bus, and thus is more genuine.

And yeah, I derped trying to make a distinction.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

We meet again, RD.

Also, my top pick is Vox, and it hasn't really moved since I put it

As for the massclaim, I can kinda see how it'd mess up scum, since its so jarring and they'll probably have to start scrambling to get themselves prepared to fakeclaim. You always start out strong, don't you, RD?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

...okay.

Just a VT, pony.

Now I want dat popcorn on Vox.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

RD, is that why you believe AV isn't scum? Or is there more to it?

Even if what you say here is true, that doesn't make Vox any less scummy in my eyes.

Alnara: Yes, thank you for basing your "complete read-change" on something that's 15 pages ago. Also, RD's case on Nin solidifies my vote on Nin even more, though Vox is still my prime suspect.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 510, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 507, Nobody Special wrote:I will note that it is bad form to answer a question that was specifically directed at someone else.

I wanted their answer. Now I can't get it.

Thanks.

The parallels to the whole mass claim are blindingly obvious.

unvote Hiraki
Vote Alana

Will you respond to my responses now or are you just going to try and sneak in the AV wagon while backing down?

Extra reasoning would be beneficial. Especially since your last post seemed to have Vox labeled as town and me labeled as scummy.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 514, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 512, Voidedmafia wrote:Extra reasoning would be beneficial. Especially since your last post seemed to have Vox labeled as town and me labeled as scummy.

Explain what?

My Alana read, you read or AV read?

Oh, sorry. THat was an addon for Alnara, not for you. Sorry for not making that clearer.

wrote:Also can you give me a case on AV here?

Well, robotnik summed up one point with the votehopping.

As for the others, refer to 165 (ISO 11) (btw, the "98" should be "89". Don't know how I made the same mistake again), 247 (ISO 29), 278 (ISO 31).

Also, where's your "real" votecount, RD?

Lol@robotnick using NS's own tactic against him. Speaking of, you didn't answer his first question, NS.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Given RD's last "real" VC, that'd be Nin, which I'd be fine with.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

psst, it's "Alnara", not "Alana".

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Erm, Whiskers? What question? 521?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Oh, you're just adding emphasis for him. I thought you were referring to a different question. My bad.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

RD, it's ALNARA -_-. Are you trying to misspell it on purpose or something?

Robotnik (can I please leave out the c?): The logic behind RD's "real" VC is to hold us accountable for our primary vote, so we can't go "oh, he was just my secondary pick" after the lynch. RD could explain it better, but I think that's the gist of it.

Nin, I hope to god you're scum.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

What? It's shorter and easier to write than the two alternatives.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

I'd be glad to sheep Friend, but not Robot. I like Robot and think he's town and whatnot.

I still find NS scummy (unless someone can convince me otherwise), and I suppose I'll have to accept Vox as being town for now.

Vote: NS

Vote: Friend

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 584, Friend Mairsil wrote:Voidedmafia cuz of his defense of dash in twilight (it wasnt necessary),

That word. It is not used how you should be using it.

A.) I was answering a question as to why RD had a separate votecount.
B.) Said answer did not (or should not have) defended RD in any way, though if I remember the post in question, I might've added in my own two cents about why I agree with her.

and cuz of how quickly he jumped on my wagon.

It's a wagon I like, I like sheeping RD, and the case against you was explained enough in my eyes that I didn't think I could add anything to it. Simple.

Rainbowdash wrote:So, can we get that awesome robot wagon?

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

Rainbowdash wrote:Pleaseee?

No.

Rainbowdash wrote:Or at least somepony trying to explain why NS is scum here, or even why robot is town?

Robot is town cuz of his opening post as well as his posts today. Yes, the part about saying Nin's scumhunting is rather...eh, disappointing, for lack of a better word, but that alone isn't enough to make me consider him as scum.

NS is scum cuz of his Mega-Whiskers-tunneling. Even got a post outlining how much he was tunneling, if you want me to link it.

Also, why lynch me if robot scumflips?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 633, killerjester wrote:I'm terrible at making cases

- Gave a town perspective for one of AVox's early game actions in his catch-up posts, only to turn around and push the notion of AVox-scum

Because i can't do a complete 180 on a read in the span of a post?

In post 633, killerjester wrote:- Shamelessly buddies me in #308/#309 and again in #331/#332[/spoiler]
308: How is that buddying, exactly? I was just as incredulous as you sounded then about Friend not trying to give any clear view one way or the other, you just beat me to it and I quoted you to show that I was of the same mind.

332: Again, if it was going to come down to a double-lynch, and people were actually gonna be serious about it, I was going to vote for AVox, who I felt was scummiest at the time, and Nin, who I felt was scummiest between Whiskers and Nin (and I still don't see Whiskers as scum, btw).

RD: One sec, lemme find the posts and link 'em.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 632, Rainbowdash wrote:@VM - What is your NS case?

Really just 286, but that's really all that needs to be said. Oh, and pushing for your lynch just because he thinks your gambit was stupid and thus makes you scum.

Really like Robotnick after that Friend case. As for Hiraki, that's rather...shitty meta, to be honest. Friend would be my pick for the lynch (if we're gonna single-lynch again), but I wouldn't mind a Hiraki lynch now.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

If there's one scum of Whiskers-NS, it's NS.

And you ALWAYS have reservations about me <_< (well, in regards to the only game we've completed together and this one, anyways)

I still honestly want to get NS roped with Friend, and thus my vote will stay with him, but I can move my vote over to Hiraki for a hammer or L-1 or something similar.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 657, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 636, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 632, Rainbowdash wrote:@VM - What is your NS case?

Really just 286, but that's really all that needs to be said. Oh, and pushing for your lynch just because he thinks your gambit was stupid and thus makes you scum.

So your case is 400 posts old?

Yet still relevant enoug to be pushed.

I really dont see his push on me as a scumtell, more a derpy tell.

derptell or not, it's not a good push at all, and with NS's rather bad push on Whiskers (which my 400-post-old post helps describe), it doesn't make NS look good at all.

Plus I think he wouldn't have killed Alana, I can see that kill coming from only a small group of ponies.

Who do you think might've killed Alnara, then?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount plz, ThAd?

Really want to take my NS vote off and put it on Hiraki, but I'd rather wait for an official votecount to be sure that I'm not hammering.

Hiraki, you're right, you're not trolling in the /b/ sense (acting a certain way to get us riled up), but you are. NOT. HELPING. At ALL. Yes, I probably sound like I'm sheeping Vox here, but he's practically hit the nail on the head and shoved it home--no point in me denting the wood.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Thank ya

Unvote NS, vote: Hiraki

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:28 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Imposing...huh?

Why/How are we imposing views when what Vox and others has outlined is a near-objective truth about your play so far?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Wait, Whiskers. Explain again why I'm scummy again?

There would be little point in trying to set up this plan that Christine "unintentinally" hammers because getting one lynch today instead of two (and thus intentionally getting a HELL of a lot of suspicion on me for (admittedly) making that happen) would be rather counter-productive. If I was scum, the double-lynch would still be important as I'd either A.) get two townies at the same time offed, or B.) be able to get a town offed with their partner.

Of course, B would be less desirable than A, obviously, but both are far more worthy plans for scum to consider than only getting one today.

I plead ignorance for forgetting about Christine in all this, and I suppose I'll just have to accept blame for putting Hiraki ahead of FM (Hindsight's always 20/20 <_<), but for crying out loud, Whiskers, I wouldn't be this stupid as scum to heap all this doubt and these accusations against me for practically nothing gained. It makes no sense.

Christine: That still doesn't absolve you of not noticing the votecount, yknow. Am I at fault for not leaving Hiraki and FM at the same number of votes in my eagerness to get my vote on Hiraki and forgetting said mandate? yes. But don't start blaming NS or myself for not voting or for adding votes that YOU missed.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Besides, RD doesn't believe the "innocent hammer", and no one should <_<.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Simple day, no?

Vote: Friend

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

He said it's just a placeholder...

But I can double-unvote if necessary.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 738, Christine wrote:I am a little confused about Robotnick...

His vote unbalanced the votes for Friend and you. By unvoting, the counts are now balanced.

DOes that answer your concern, or am I missing something?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Christine, I think I know why you want Robot dead, but just to be sure, why exactly are you labeling him as scum?

I like Whisker's 747. She's keeping her options open and being ready to roll with the flips should they not end the game or not flip scum (which I hope at least FM does). Hard slight to RD, though. Ouch.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

RD still has somewhat of a point about the hammer, though.

As I stated before D2 ended, any scum would be absolutely stupid if they just went and hammered like that, especially if they were actually going to get two townies lynched at the same time (assuming Friend is going to flip town, which is unlikely). The play itself was unimaginably stupid, and definitely good grounds for a vote the next day, but after thinking on it, I can't quite be as quick to call it scummy as I was earlier in D3.

unvote: Christine, vote Nobody Special
. Should the need to unvote Friend (or revote Christine, should she drop back to being scummy enough to vote) arise, I will do so.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 772, Whiskers wrote:NOPONYSPECIAL VOTERS:

WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR NOPONY SPECIAL?

Need reads or reason, VM. This isn't fucking RVS.

You REALLY want me to dig up an argument I've presented twice already? (and is still relevant enough to make NS scummy)

I've explained why NS is scummy, along with extras added here or there.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 775, Whiskers wrote:It wasn't until Day 2 that you said confidently he was scum. You
did
mention him offhandedly in several of your Day o1 posts, you
did
vote him with out explanation several times, or just as a "placeholder vote," You
did
unvote him a couple of times with out any good reason listed.

I'll go back and read on from Day 2, but it looks more like weak bussing to me.

Hmm. I seem to remember unvoting (or not voting) due to other players acting scummier than him.

D1 I didn't vote because Vox (and later nin) were acting scummier.
D2 I did vote him, but then Friend and Hiraki became our top suspects, Hiraki moreso than Friend thanks to his interaction with Vox.
And I just voted him now in D3 because I'm not as confident in Christine being our second in the double-lynch.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 778, Whiskers wrote:The other thing that is odd, is that your case for Nopony Special for being scummy is that he was stubborn about me answering the question, and then his bad case on me afterwards, but now it's just because, "I'm not confident in the Christine lynch."

The case still applies. But with Christine dropping out as a suspect, he comes right back up to the forefront.

From what I can recall of his posts as of late (late D2-now), he hasn't really done a whole lot, either in this game or to change my mind.

Whiskers, I understand if you find my wording strange, as that's probably not the best way to put it. But I had to shift him down to a lesser scumread in light of what went on near the end of D2, and with one of the two pepople that were the prime suspects going into D3 out of that spotlight, he comes right back up.

(...I feel like I was overly redundant in this post...)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 780, Whiskers wrote:
I still want Christine Lynched
. I can handle a Nopony Special lynch. My mind is full of fuck and I can make a couple of scumteams, but I am stuck on Rainbowdash being scum.

Given that you just said a couple posts ago you're not confident in Christine's lynch, is this supposed to say "I still want FRIEND lynched"?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 782, Whiskers wrote:No, you said that. I said that I wasn't confident in her lynch-- meaning that I'm not confident she will be lynched. Read what I said.

"I'm no longer confident in her being out double lynch either, although I'm still confident that she
should
be."

Ah. My apologies, then.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

I wish I knew, Kj.

ThAd: I'm voting NS now, not Christine. Friend vote is correct, though.

fixed
Last edited by ThAdmiral on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 802, ThAdmiral wrote:
I would appreciate it if there was no speculating about the replacement

Too late, man. <_<

If its something you can discuss post-game, I can wait, but if not, we'll have to wait for RD to explain this when she's ready. And that doesn't include confrontations, Whiskers. -_-

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

So, like, do we need the threat of the deadline to get people to start working again, or...?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Friend is being lynched today, no questions.

The REAL question is whether people will back either a Christine lynch, an NS lynch, or some other lynch to go with Friend, and that's really what everyone needs to ask themselves.

I've said that I'm more wanting to lynch NS now than Christine, but I can always re-even out the VC with a Christine revote or Friend unvote if necessary.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Whiskers, could you please either unvote Friend or vote NS to keep the votes even?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 842, killerjester wrote:Christine and VM, same question I gave to Whiskers. Do you see FM/NS as a scumteam or just one of them being scum for sure but you don't know which?

I find them scummy, yes. As a scumteam? We'll see.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Apparantly not. <_<

Cmon, let's not abandon THIS game, too. -_-

Also, to elaborate a little bit on what I said, I see FM and NS as scummy, but not necessarily scummy together. Therefore, I'm not quite positive as to my views on what their scumflips do to implicate the other. I'd lean more towards FMscum implicating NS than NScum implicating FM right now.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

I kinda feel like it should be used by today, but that's just me, I think.

So long as FM is one of the lynches today, I'll be satisfied.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

I'm down with that.

Now we just need everyone else to get in here -_-

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Is that, "Yes, I mind evening the votes" or "Yes, I'll go ahead and even them up"?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Considering we have 1-2 days left (assuming ThAd is using a 3-week deadline), I'd hope we could get to decision time soon.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Ah. Too used to having set deadlines.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 907, killerjester wrote:Christine and FM are both L-2

Yeah, but the votes on them aren't square--that is, it's set up so that someone off of BOTH wagons has to be the double-hammer, and likewise for L-1, most likely, because one vote on each wagon (yours for Christine and mine for FM) are not matched on the opposite wagon. Bv may or may not put them up to L-1 (at which point I might suggest that I unvote FM and request KJ to unvote Christine just to be safe), and then someone completely off the wagon will have to do the rest (might be myself, if I'm convinced to get back on the Christine wagon). Even if bv doesn't doublevote them, I still think it'd be prudent for KJ and I to unvote Christine and FM, respectively, to keep the votes "even". Thoughts?

Also, KJ, why Christine/me? Christine, why FM/me? Am I (using myself since I'm the common denominator for both teams) scummy independent of who I'm paired with, or is there some sort of interaction that's pegged us?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Robotnick, NS, bv, or Whiskers are gonna have to put on the last two votes, then.

KJ: why am I, again? I know you suspected me earlier, but I'd think you'd have something more to show for it now.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 954, Robotnick2 wrote:Robotnick2's here, just got nothing to say. I realise I'm not being exceptionally helpful, but I really don't have anything to say.

This tells me enough to make me question myself about you.

Whiskers wrote:FM is either a saddle-sore noob townie or a caught scum. She won't be contributing anything useful anytime soon. Or ever, for that matter.

I wouldn't say "ever" just yet. Unless she starts making posts that sound a whole lot like "Whatever, I don't care, just get it over with" (and IIRC her latest posts didn't have that feel).

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #95) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 963, Whiskers wrote:No, sorry, I meant "ever" this game.

On the other hand, there is hardly any resistance (open resistance, anyway, hmmm....) to her wagon.

My statement still stands, then.

And that's very true.

NS: You're not helping.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 978, Nobody Special wrote:Figure of speech. I really should re-read and try to do the right thing in this game. But the motivation, it is not to be found....

I think this is the reason why nearly everyone is at varying degrees of inactiveness. Lack of a deadline lessens the incentive to get anything done, and coupled with no wagons going anywhere means the game is as dead as a doornail, almost.

I know I need to re-read robotnick, though.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 981, Whiskers wrote:
In post 979, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 978, Nobody Special wrote:Figure of speech. I really should re-read and try to do the right thing in this game. But the motivation, it is not to be found....

I think this is the reason why nearly everyone is at varying degrees of inactiveness. Lack of a
deadline
lessens the incentive to get anything done, and coupled with no wagons going anywhere means the game is as
dead as a doornail,
almost.

I know I need to re-read robotnick, though.

I'm...not sure what you're trying to say here, Whiskers. Are you bolding what is true about this game?

killerjester wrote:It's been chock full of AtE's and "Let's lynch FM" posts

I had noticed that as the day dragged on, though I didn't pay it much attention. I could agree it might be scum desperate for a mislynch, though it could be annoyed town desperate for a lynch, however unlikely.

Friend Mairsil wrote:im here and im caught up, and im not that bad of a noob. i mean come on i made it to day 3 :) hahahaha

And posts like this are one of the many reasons why I, at least, want you lynched.

If you're caught up, like you say, why not enlighten us as to what you think, instead of complaining about being called a noob.

(note: making it to D3=/=you're not a bad noob)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #98) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

(Bit of an unofficial VC so I know where we stand)

Voidedmafia - 1 (killerjester)
Christine - 4 (killerjester, Friend Mairsil, bvoigt, Nobody Special)
Robotnick2 - 4 (bvoigt, Christine, Whiskers, Nobody Special)
Friend Mairsil - 2 (Voidedmafia, Christine)
Whiskers - 1 (Friend Mairsil)
bvoigt - 1 (Whiskers)
Nobody Special - 1 (Voidedmafia)

Actually, it looks more like I'm the double-hammer, since KJ already has his vote on Christine. And while I'm not particularly keen on a CHristine lynch, I can still do it if no one objects.

And just to make sure that I won't mess up anything,

Unvote all

Christine: I would prefer a friend lynch over you, of course, but KJ's refusal to lynch Friend got in the way of that.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #99) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1016, Whiskers wrote:
I'm assuming VM is smart enough not to botch the double hammer here, although scum could probably risk it-- the sacrifice would be worth it, I suspect. That said, if one of you flips scum, the gut towncred I'd be willing to give out for a successful 2hammer disintegrates.

Don't worry, I have little to no intention of botching this one.

Also, just so I'm not confused, is the last line (the one about gut towncred) directed at whoever does the doublehammer (presumably me at this point)?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #100) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1018, Whiskers wrote:You. If you do it, and one of them is scum, you---

You know, I don't know what the hell I was saying.
I
believe
I was saying that if they are both town, you get towncred for hammering them, but if one flips scum, you don't.
I have no fucking idea. Just ignore me, I'm clearly not in my right mind.

Er...okay.

Anyways, I can hammer before I got to bed (which will probably be in 3-4 hours), or I can hammer when I wake up tomorrow. I would like both Robo and Christine to get their suspects and such out (and for Robo to claim, since I think Christine's already claimed VT) before I do hammer.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #101) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Christine - 3 (killerjester, Friend Mairsil, bvoigt)
Robotnick2 - 3 (bvoigt, Christine, killerjester)
Friend Mairsil - 1 (Christine)
Whiskers - 1 (Friend Mairsil)

Can we get a more official VC sometime soon, please, ThAd?[/i]

Whiskers: uh, what's fascinating? I've been rooting for the FM lynch for some time.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1063, Nobody Special wrote:Are we still trying for a double lynch today?

Kinda have to, so yeah.

Why does the 2nd option have to keep changing?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1065, Whiskers wrote:I guess it could be you, VM. We could just stick it there.

It changes because players have become active again and can advocate for themselves.

Heh, true.

Well, everyone except Friend, at least. <_< And Christine.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #104) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Would be voting Friend and either Christine or Robot, but since Friend is at L-1, I don't want to screw this up again.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Looking over Whisker's ISO, it's quite obvious (to me, at least).

She was one of, if not the most vocal supporter of your lynch, and you wanted to get her out of the way and probably hope something else would pop up to save your ass. Not comin' this time.

Vote: Nobody Special
(quasi-placeholder?)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:53 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1105, Christine wrote:How did I want to get her out of the way? At no point did I try to vote off Whiskers.

Vote Voided and Nobodyspecial
because neither of them seem to want to make any sense. Look at those two if y'all decide to lynch me.

Well, of course you wouldn't try to get her lynched, cuz pretty much nobody sane would've followed you. Hence, you went with the NK instead.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1113, Christine wrote:Once again I am made confident of bvoigt's townieness. Glad to see that someone else is thinking some reason. I agree that I see no likelihood of voided being scum.

So you don't think I'm scum, just insane?

Christine makes sense as scum due to the NK (no matter how you say otherwise, Whiskers's death benefits you the most as scum), while Robotnick is starting to look scummy from recent play (and in part by bviogt's case on Robo).

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #108) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

So, you gonna ignore my previous posts where I've already stated why?

Also, you COULD off bviogt, but there's still Whiskers to contend with. It's exactly BECAUSE she was vocal that is the greatest threat to you because she could swing people who were already thinking about you as suspicious to want you dead, and probably getting the other remaining person to think of you as suspicious.

Considering that most/all of us are considering either you or Robotnik to be the remaining scum (at least from what I've seen), your best bet on living is to get Robotnick dead and have somone replace you as the most suspicious, and killing Whiskers offers you a better chance at doing that.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #109) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1117, Christine wrote:I really don't get how me lynching whiskers would have been my best move if I was mafia.

ayayayaya...

Whiskers has been the most vocal in wanting your lynch, yes?
The rest of us have been see-sawing on whether or not to lynch you, yes?
You and Robotnick were the two choices for lynching today, yes? (though people can correct me if I'm wrong about this)

You can agree at least two of these are true, I hope?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #110) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Not exactly.

Remember that I said that pretty much only Whiskers was wanting you dead (and has generally wanted you dead most of the game)? Killing her might very well put a target on your back, that's true. However, you could just pull "I'm being framed!" and get away with it more or less so long as you don't slip up. Or, if you stepped up, you could convince us otherwise.

And again, by getting the most vocal person out of the way, it leaves you with more room to work with.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”