Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:24 pm

Post by Twomz »

Thx Yos, that cleared it up for me.

It kind of sucks that both of my main suspects can't respond for a while (although Cesspit says he'll be back saturday).
unvote
for now. :( Once everyone's back to posting we can revisit this train of thought.

Yos brings up some good points on TSAGod (which Fritz obviously agrees with). But i'm sure he's not the only one trying to fly under the radar right now. But, he is here, and is able to defend himself. So i'll
vote: TSAGod
for mo pressure.

Be warned, i'll probably switch back to Cesspit or MoS. I still think one of them is scum, it's just that this logic train seems more pressing right now.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
RandomActs
RandomActs
Goon
RandomActs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:35 pm

Post by RandomActs »

@ Twomz: I'm sure TSAGod will feel alot of
pressure
from a vote that's says, "By the way, I'm not going to keep it here for long." If I were TSA, i'd just find a reason (or not) to disappear as well. Yeah it sucks that suspects disappear, and I hope TSA does indeed stick around and defend himself. But when you couch your vote that way, I'm not exactly pursuaded to sign on to that wagon.
"When all other possibilities have been eliminated, what ever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."- Sherlock Holmes
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:45 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

i'm inclined to agree with Random Acts here. What's the point in voting for pressure if you state an intent to switch later?
FOS: Twomz
It's not quite worthy of a vote, as I haven't figured out why scum would do it, either.

PS- I'll try to keep up, but don't expect much until monday as I have a big paper due then.
Permanent V/LA.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:51 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Seems like scum would be trying to stir the pot in a game like this (well, some of them may be lurking). TSA's behavior there *is* odd, as I can't figure out why anyone here would jump to someone else's defense.

That said, I'm content finding out what happens with Fritzler first rather than switching to TSA.
Retired as of October 2014.
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:27 am

Post by neongrey »

Well, if someone doesn't feel that another person's being scummy... I could see that.

I don't get too too much of a vibe from tsagod, but that's just me.
[b]ne*on*grey[/b] [i]n.[/i]
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:05 am

Post by Norinel »

Vote Count:

TSAGod- 3 (Yosarian2, Fritzler, Twomz)
Fritzler- 2 (Mr. Flay, broomhead)
TheCesspit- 1 (Dead Rikimaru)
Mastermind of Sin- 1 (TheCesspit)
Mr. Flay- 1 (Fuldu)

Not voting (11): creampuffeater, DrippingGoofball, JamesSparrow, logicticus, LoudMouthLee, Mastermind of Sin, Mini Neo, neongrey, RandomActs, Thoth, TSAGod

10 to lynch.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:34 am

Post by Twomz »

@ RA and MoS: I'm saying that i still think that one of Cesspit or MoS is mafia, but that there is a good case against TSAGod at the moment, and i think that it's in the towns interest to pursue it. Sorry if i'm trying to do what i think is best for the town, even if it makes me seem scummy.

BTW, Mos, how's your compy doing? Is it slightly less exploded?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:41 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Mmmm... I already explained in Post 243 that I am rather unlikely to vote for MoS. Recent inactivity in the thread suggests to me that some people are waiting in ambush. Or busy painting Easter eggs with re-hydrated yak blood.

My 3 main suspects are Cesspit, Fritzler and Twomz.

Since I expressed this opinion, Twomz unvoted MoS in favor of Cesspit, distancing himself from Cesspit after Cesspit cast a copycat vote on MoS following Twomz's lead.

Then, Fritzler just votes MoS, no reason given.

DeadRik votes Cesspit on the basis of Hez's "logic."

Flay votes Fritzler. Never a bad choice.

creampuffeater posts to FOS MoS. I find FOS's scummy in general. Especially the standalone variety.

Broomhead echoes Flay and votes Fritzler. Nevery a bad choice.

Yosarian2 votes TSAGod for basically lurking and voting Fritzler, which is never a bad choice.

To which Fritzler silently unvotes MoS to switch to TSAGod.

Twomz votes TSAGod now, smelling a bandwagon?

MoS FOSs Twomz. Erm - why not a vote? Check this out:

Vote: Twomz

I should add that I can be relied upon to join my voice to any momentum built on Fritzler with nearly equal enthusiasm. the Cesspit somewhat more reluctantly, but I would do it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:15 am

Post by Twomz »

DG, i'll say it again. I think that one of either Cesspit or MoS is mafia, so it really doesn't matter which one of the two i vote for. Since they both seem to be having trouble posting for a little bit, i decided to switch of to TSAGod, who is a more pressing matter.

I don't think any "bandwagon" i've been on today has gotten over 4 votes on it. I'm more worried about getting discussion going on the people i think are likely to be scum than anything else. If i vote hop... it's because i think it's in the best interest of the town.

Anything else?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:20 am

Twomz, those are perfectly good reasons.

I'll keep my vote parked on you, for now, anyway.

Why choose to pick on TSAGod rather than, say, Fritzler?

You think TSAGod is scummier than Fritzler? Or are you protecting Fritzler?

Just asking. Not a trick question.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:25 am

Post by Twomz »

Well... Fritz is acting pretty much the way Fritz always does. I also voted for TSA in response to Yos's post #274. I agreed w/ what he said... so i put a pressure vote on TSA.

BTW, one of the reasons Yos pointed out in his post that i agreed with was TSA defending Fritz, so you could say that by voting for TSAGod i'm attacking Fritz indirectly.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:25 am

Why not vote Fritz then?

We have no roles. No one will be able to ever confirm him. There is no danger that by lynching Fritzler, we'll be down a power role.

We're going to have to lynch him eventually.

And besides, he's scummy, even for Fritzler. Check the pattern. The pattern is important.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:12 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

(shrug) Personally, like I said, I'm a little suspicious of Fritzer, but even if Fritzer's not scum, TSA looks bad; if Fritzer is scum, TSA looks worse.

I don't see any particular problem with Twomz's pressure vote; I place often votes to generate pressure even if I expect to change bandwagosn eventually. Perhaps he was oversharing a bit by saying it was a pressure vote, but meh, pro-town people tend to overshare more often then scum do.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:22 am

DGB, read my post. Right AFTER my FOS on Twomz, I explained why it wasn't a vote yet at that time.
Permanent V/LA.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:30 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:DGB, read my post. Right AFTER my FOS on Twomz, I explained why it wasn't a vote yet at that time.
Why do you feel the need to defend yourself? My comment was only good-natured ribbing. How many times did I post that you sounded "townie" to me, and that you did not deserve my vote? It was not meant as an accusation or a criticism.

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:50 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:DGB, read my post. Right AFTER my FOS on Twomz, I explained why it wasn't a vote yet at that time.
Why do you feel the need to defend yourself? My comment was only good-natured ribbing. How many times did I post that you sounded "townie" to me, and that you did not deserve my vote? It was not meant as an accusation or a criticism.
I'm merely trying to answer the questions put to me. It's not a defensive reaction. It's hard to tell if someone is joking or not over a forum, so I answered you.
Permanent V/LA.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:53 am

Yeah, I know, it happens sometimes.

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:55 am

Post by Twomz »

I just assume that everyone is joking, because almost everything i say is a joke (except that) (and that).

OMG! I'm doing it again!! :(.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:51 am

You're better off assuming no one is joking, though that's not a good guarantee either. It's just a better one.
Permanent V/LA.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:37 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Twomz wrote:I just assume that everyone is joking, because almost everything i say is a joke (except that) (and that).
Really?
That's very interesting considering it has been said before in this thread that joke posts generally come from scum.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

Lol... you're gonna have to turn that around for me. I joke WAY more when i'm town (which is (so far) in all but one of the over a score games i've ever played... which is wierd).

It's usually easy for me to tell when someone is telling a joke, and when they are scum slipping up.
JamesSparrow
JamesSparrow
Goon
JamesSparrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:32 pm

Post by JamesSparrow »

fritzler always does random votes without much or any reason DGB, i've learned that well. idk if it's anything to be suspicious about.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:38 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Mmmm... I already explained in Post 243 that I am rather unlikely to vote for MoS. Recent inactivity in the thread suggests to me that some people are waiting in ambush. Or busy painting Easter eggs with re-hydrated yak blood.
Yak's blood, yak's blood, rolly polly yak's blood.... (bonus points to anyone who gets this)

Yosarian, all kidding aside, wouldn't that make Fritzler the lynch for today and TSA maybe tomorrow? I guess it doesn't matter either way, they're either scum or not, just trying to make sure I understand your analysis there.

Really, I think Fritzler is less than helpful as town, and dangerous as scum, because he's so random/hard-to-read. Hence my vote.
Retired as of October 2014.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:40 am

Mr. Flay wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Mmmm... I already explained in Post 243 that I am rather unlikely to vote for MoS. Recent inactivity in the thread suggests to me that some people are waiting in ambush. Or busy painting Easter eggs with re-hydrated yak blood.
Yak's blood, yak's blood, rolly polly yak's blood.... (bonus points to anyone who gets this)
Fish heads, fish heads, roly-poly fish heads,
Fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!

Barnes and Barnes! Fellow goofballs. How many points do I get?

Back to the game... we're going to have to lynch Fritzler sooner or later. All he does it adds his vote to push any wagon that comes his way. Plus, according to Yosarian2, if Fritzler is scum, we'll be netting TSAGod, too!

The case against TSAGod is pretty weak. I would still like to hear more from him.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”