Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:04 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

In post 898, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 895, elvis_knits wrote:...vollkan, when I keep telling you that I think he's scum too, just not you and Umbrage's buddy)

Ah, yeah, that could be, maybe vollkan is the non-mafia killer.

I don't think we have a vig, IS or MistBeauty or even vollkan would be dead already.

I was thinking that Mysterio/evilpacman might be the lurkerscum member. Maybe that player slot is fleeing from embarrassment with the antics of Umbrage and IS.

Im surprised you didnt give Elvis a treat.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 899, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 895, elvis_knits wrote:
In post 876, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 874, elvis_knits wrote:Still not seeing the answer to my questions, IS.

I believe that I did.

You did not.

You gave me excuses. You've said I am preventing you from scum hunting, so that's why you can't post reads. And you haven't come up with one good reason for why DGB should give you role information. All you have done is gone on and on about how unfairly attacked you are, while ignoring the actual arguments and failing to answer my legitimate questions.

You are trying to make me into a hysterical female and you are trying to make it seem like you are being voted out of a personal vendetta. That is not the truth. You are being voted because
1)you worked with Umbrage to rolefish DGB and vilify me
2)you won't post reads
3)you continue to rolefish despite having no good explanation for it
4)you are baiting me and trying to create a distraction from your scumminess
5)you're lying (You keep saying that I am protecting vollkan, when I keep telling you that I think he's scum too, just not you and Umbrage's buddy)

Im offering reads now, but you have made such a big deal out of them that I want assurances that youll finally act like your own person.

*I* started the whole issue with DBG FIRST. You started yapping away as soon as that started. Umbrage then globbed on to ME. We werent "working together", he jumped onto my coattails much the same way you yap away in favor of DBG. Once I heard what I wanted I moved on, he kept going. Im not responsible for him, you know. Its not like he was my puppy or my minion. When you paint the facts that way princess, I am justified in saying that this is in FACT a vendetta against me.

All I want to know is where the egg went today. Im not asking what it does, THAT I will figure out on my own. Why work so hard in keeping it secret today when it was fine to reveal the egg target yesterday. What are you ladies hiding?

I want Vollkan lynched. You and your master are babbling on about the egg and Umbrage and whatever else EXCEPT Vollkan. Whos the distraction here, princess?

If Vollkan is scum, why not even a sniff of a vote his way? Are my points on him not true?

No guarantees. I do act as my own person, but if you fundamentally disagree, I'm not doing anything to placate you or anyone else.

Post reads or die.

Also, Umbrage was attacking DGB way before you even started participating in this game. That is a fact. I am not making shit up or have a personal vendetta against you. You are not a victim. It's hilarious to me how you want to be a victim and the alpha male at the same time. If you're such hot shit, how do I, as a lowly female, even bother you?

And I'm not keeping the eggs a secret. I've said everything I know on the eggs. I didn't get one last night. I have nothing to offer on that front. I just think you're rolefishing DGB for no apparent reason. You've admitted you don't think she's scum. What is your problem?

I have been saying I think vollkan is scum since my iso 21. I have posted my scum list all along, and he's been there. I'm not voting vollkan because I can only vote one person at a time, and I'm voting you. vollkan is not doing a whole lot, so I feel he can be lynched whenever. You have first priority for death because you're spewing bullshit all over this game and are thus more of a problem.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 am

How am I more of a problem when we should both be going after Vollkan? Everyone thinks he is scum, so why not lynch him since its practically guaranteed?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:25 am

Post by vollkan »

In post 886, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 884, VP Baltar wrote:
Yes or no, you think DGB and EK are scum? If you try to qualify this, I'm voting you. I want a yes or no answer.

No.

Whatever, im quantifying it anyways. Not at the moment. The ladies sound like they are misguided townies being led by emotions and a general disdain towards me. Maybe its because im not kissing their ass, who knows really how their mind works. If they are townies they are clearly playing against their wincon regardless. They are ignoring all points on Vollkan, no matter how hard I try to illustrate that point and yet they insist on coming after me instead. They are muddying the waters, they are causing the distraction, not me. I am quite certain Vollkan is scum. Even his latest response reeks of lazy scum that knows his lynch is inevitable. If it wasnt for the ladies tugging on my shit, he would be close to lynch by now.

That being said, no one is a 100% stone cold lock guaranteed townie until the mod flips them. I still dont trust the fucking egg and the staunch (there it is again, ladies) refusal to even say where the egg went today, especially if the egg doesnt do jack shit. I still dont trust how Elvis can blatantly be such a mindless minion. Hey, maybe thats what the egg does?

In the end, I care more about a Vollkan lynch today. Its a slam dunk and I fail to see how the BULLSHIT arguments against me (I am buddies with Umbrage?!? ME?!? seriously?!? Thats it?!?) are being held to any merit. If anyone is buddies with Umbrage, its Vollkan. But since the ladies want my blood instead, everyone wants to listen to them instead. Its sillyness at its finest. Swallow your pride, you know im right about this.

Vote for Vollkan.

IS, so far you haven't presented your points against me. I even asked for a case. Again, now, you've done the same thing which is just making broad "grand-narrative" attacks against me - "lazy scum that knows his lynch is inevitable". I'll ignore the obvious question of how you differentiate lazy scum from lazy/busy/in the middle of exams town, and just note the fairly obvious fact that, once my lynch has become achievable, DGB (formerly "DGBscum") has gone from the butt of your attacks to being a "misguided townie".
IS+5
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 902, Internet Stranger wrote:How am I more of a problem when we should both be going after Vollkan? Everyone thinks he is scum, so why not lynch him since its practically guaranteed?

Post reads or die
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:38 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 902, Internet Stranger wrote:How am I more of a problem when we should both be going after Vollkan? Everyone thinks he is scum, so why not lynch him since its practically guaranteed?

I don't think he's scum, but if he is scum, it's not with you. So maybe he'll do us all a favor and NK the scumbuddy we can't lynch, between MistBeauty and you!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:41 am

In post 904, elvis_knits wrote:

Post reads or die

He's scum, elvis. It's kinda beyond discussion at this point. His discourse is completely disconnected and irrational - on purpose. I bet he's chuckling about how clever he is all over the QT.

(1) He has no reads because if he's honest, he'd have to give up his scumpals, and (2) he just wants to prolong his
IS vs. elvi
s narrative.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:45 am

Ah damn, I keep forgetting that
Mysterio/evilpacman
needs to die too. He's totally the disgusted lurkerscum. I can't blame the two players that had the misfortune to be teamed up with
Umbrage, IS
&
MistBeauty
I'd be lurking in shame, too.

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:04 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Don't be silly. I'm not scum. Today is Friday. Which means that possibly today and definitely tomorrow I end this slot's alleged lurking.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:11 am

In post 903, vollkan wrote:
IS, so far you haven't presented your points against me.
I even asked for a case.

LIAR LIAR LIAR! Vollkan, youre a filthy scummy L I A R!!

In post 597, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 583, elvis_knits wrote:
In post 558, Internet Stranger wrote:And to further spam the thread, I understand why Elvis is so passionate about defending the chicken lady now. But Elvis is still wrong. Unless she is willing to admit that her character is male and swears that nothing happened to her, then im convinced that this is how its being played out.

Them eggs are the devil!

MY CHARACTER IS MALE YOU EXPLETIVE.

I ATE THE OMELET.

I AM ALIVE.

FINE!

This is all I needed to hear. I now have no clue what the fuck the eggs do now. The only last conspiracy is that Elvis is in on it with DBG, but even I wont pursue that for now. Even with the blatant OMGUS strategy DBG likes to employ.

Im not looking to out power roles. Im SCUMHUNTING. DBG looked like scum to me, I went after her. She clucked clucked away her role already, so she WANTED to be outed anyways. And Elvis did all that revealing shit, dont let the fairy princess blame it on me. All I did was put pressure on who I thought was scum. You know, what we are all supposed to be doing.

So suddenly that makes me scum? That hilarious.

Imaginality is blatantly bandwagon jumping.

I dont want Gurgi's vote. Hell I dont even know how that can be allowed.

I do have a second suspect that I will throw out there now.

Unvote: DBG
Vote: Vollkan

The fact that Vollkan is trying to act all inquisitive while at the same time accusatory while at the same time not hopping on the wagon reeks of scum not wanting to jump on my blatantly townie wagon in order to look good.

I do have a bigger case on him, I just have to go put it together later.

ONE!

In post 599, Internet Stranger wrote:As far as Vollkan:

1) Went after Scooby with really crappy reasoning
2) Remained "skeptical" on the pops wagon and started hovering
2a) Is doing the same on my wagon. Vollkan is still hovering.

Vollkan is clearly trying to look committed by being non-committal. Meaning he deliberates on wagons and throws all the points out there but never votes for them. Notice how he pegged a vote on Scooby, gave a realy craptastic reason for it but yet remained active all day and threaded water with the pops wagon.

This looks like scum thats trying to avoid getting sucked up into vote counts.

Vollkan is a perfect middle of the ground scum.

TWO!!

In post 646, Internet Stranger wrote:A man after my own ego. I still mistrust the eggs, but I don't know what to do about them at this point. Umbrage does have a point, but I still need more evidence before the rest of you will hang DBGScum.

I still really like my Vollkan vote though. The dude is still coasting, skimming and cheerleading. When he is town, he goes all out with the white knight points bullshit. I think he has assigned points twice so far. Have you just finally dropped that sillyness Vollkan or are you just scum?

THREE!!!

In post 680, Internet Stranger wrote:I much prefer to lynch scum, like VollkaScum. The case is already laid out on him. He was bullshit arguing with Scooby, non-comital surfing with pops and now is taking a back seat to the happenings of this day, from the egg to the Umb-RAGE. Thats more than enough reason to see the VollkaScum hang.

Much a better lynch than getting rid of someone just because they are annoying. I play to win, not to make it comfortable.

FOUR!!!!

In post 788, Internet Stranger wrote:That's it Vollkan? I'm the eternal scum, the scum of all scum, the most vile man in all of the universe because you think I was role-fishing?!? Back to this weaksauce shit Vollkan? Really? No voting analysis to fuel an Umbrage conspiracy theory? No looking for blatant distancing? No breaking down of my reasons for going after DBG in the first place? No lucky slip ups in my arguments with Elvis.

Nope none, just role fishin.

You didn't even assign me enough bullshit Voolkan points. Time to hang, scum.

FIVE!!!!!

In post 817, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 739, vollkan wrote:
==
The whole Umbrage-rage argument is too Fate + GreyICE like for me to even stomach reading. Suffice to say, this sort of thing is anti-town and null.
===

If you were given power-related information that a player was confirmed town, you would instantly confirm them, even though you wouldn't know the nature of their power? (aside from the fact that nothing here actually does make DGB confirmed-town)

Also, the net conclusion you draw is basically that DGB's role is uncertain - so you then demand that she reveal everything about it?

Umbrage+5

Ok ladies. I did your homework for you. You see those TWO whole lines up there? Thats Vollkans ENTIRE connection to Umbrage. THATS it. Vollkan is CLEARLY Umbrage's partner.

1) He tries to pass of Umbrage as null-yeller, giving him an excuse to not be involved.
2) Doesnt VOTE for Umbrage, AT ALL.
3) Doesnt even mention him by name, except for ONE TIME when I call him out on it.
4) Vollkan is definitely an off-voter not interested in looking for Umbrage scum.
5) Blatant distancing.

And thats just from his NON-INTERACTIONS with Umbrage alone. There is also the rest of the case made against him.

But hey, DBG doesnt give a shit. She doesnt like me, so I must be lynched! She doesnt care if im scum or not. She got lucky with Umbrage, lets ride out the wave some more. Is this your way of establishing your dominance DBG? By making Elvis your puppy and glaming on to other people? "Dont worry Vollkan, I got your back"? REALLY?

Dont forget that I want to know where your egg went today too, DBG.

SIX!!!!!!

Thats SIX posts where I presented the case on Vollkan. Yet VollkanScum, DBG and the puppy prefer to put their fingers in their ears and lalalalla and hope that I go away. I have the scum Vollkan PEGGED, but their pride wont let them see the light. Admit it ladies, Vollkan is 100x more scum than I ever will be, but you ladies cant grudgingly come to terms with that. You cant live with the fact that IS bagged himself a scum.

Play to your wincon ladies and lets lynch this scum. Please.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:12 am

In post 905, DrippingGoofball wrote:

I don't think he's scum, but if he is scum, it's not with you. So maybe he'll do us all a favor and NK the scumbuddy we can't lynch, between MistBeauty and you!

You cant possibly be this naive. Clearly, at this point youre simply trolling.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:13 am

In post 907, DrippingGoofball wrote:Ah damn, I keep forgetting that
Mysterio/evilpacman
needs to die too. He's totally the disgusted lurkerscum. I can't blame the two players that had the misfortune to be teamed up with
Umbrage, IS
&
MistBeauty
I'd be lurking in shame, too.

And Vollkan is SK scum too? Just how many scum are in this game DBG? You got like half the players as scum now. Irrational much?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:18 am

In post 904, elvis_knits wrote:

Post reads or die

What are you going to do? Vote for me? Even if you switched your vote to Vollkan first, I dont trust you. DBG will give you the command and youll just roll over and switch it back.

I made my case on Vollkan. I even put it all in one neat little post so that even you can read it. If you cant see that and know 100% for sure that Vollkan is scum, then really whats the point of playing if you ladies want to just lynch who you dont like instead of the actual scum?
Show

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

the last four pages of this game have been fucking boring

let's hear from...I dunno...the rest of the playerlist
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

What does DFSB stand for anyhow?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I have a guess. I'm wondering if my guess can be used to tell a fake claim from a real claim, so haven't said what I think DFSB means.
Talk nerdy to me.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Hi guys. I'm sorry about my lack of presence.

My gut has been screaming girlscum for some time now. But given the deaths that have already turned up, I am trying to decide whether or not to completely turn my reads on their head. The one thing that I think really needs to happen is that Lucornis needs to die. ASAP. What really confuses me is why both DGB and IS are alive. Why, if one or the other (or both) is town have the scum been doddering on? Who would kill Amrun in their right mind? She didn't have any big case, the closest thing to a real stance that she took was to support DGB-EK over IS. This is mostly just musing mind you.

I don't really like IS for scum. Nor do I like vollkan for scum. Why are people pushing for making a choice between the two? I never like it when there are only two wagons to choose from. It makes me think that I'm being given a choice between Bush and Gore. There doesn't have to be a right choice between them.

I mean, the real reason that I read EK as scum is that she fails to apologise when she's wrong. Kind of like DGB has been doing. They both shoot buckshot and don't even blink if they're wrong or change their mind. Being so absolutely arbitrary just doesn't sit right with me. Not that IS (or myself) is known for being entirely logical. Basically I don't want to see the girls lynch IS nor the other way around right now. Vollkan too. I would prefer to let it percolate while we all go lynch someone like Lucornis.

VOTE: Lucornis
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:15 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

In post 916, Lord Gurgi wrote:I mean, the real reason that I read EK as scum is that she fails to apologise when she's wrong. Kind of like DGB has been doing. They both shoot buckshot and don't even blink if they're wrong or change their mind.

Do you feel the ladies were ahead of the curve or behind the curve on Umbrage?
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 882, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 880, Mist Beauty wrote:

...and it seems plausible that he was a planned sacrifice.

The scumteam member who is "unlynchable," a planned sacrifice???

With the errors Umbrage made at the end of Day 1, he was definitely not going to make it into a phase where his ability would be of much utility. Unless scum get multiple abilities, Umbrage was probably a better person to sacrifice than someone with an extra ability. +2 votes != unlynchable.
In post 880, Mist Beauty wrote:EK would have to be amazing for this to work, but I skimmed Umbrages posts not in this game, and I haven't seen him ever blow up like this.
Urgh? What's that about elvis?

I read through a previous game, and Umbrage rarely blows up like that. Kison and Porochaz had solid votes at the end of day 1, but EK convinced them to just chill and lynch pops anyway. Umbrage was highly suspected, and probably going to be lynched in Day 2, so bussing wouldn't be too detrimental for scum(see above). I think that he posted like an idiot in capslock because it was planned in Nightphase; no one would post like that if they wanted to survive. Your pointless omlette stuff achieved nothing of significance and everyone under the sun who partially role claims says "extra info helps scum."

In post 880, Mist Beauty wrote:
and I know a little about the flavor. I don't think that this bit will assist the mafia, which is it?

Speak now.

What I was saying was, do we have scum with an extra hitman, a vig, a SK, multiple mafias, what is contributing to the extra kill? Even though I have some flavor knowledge, I have not been able to understand too much about the night phases besides who died. I'm pretty sure that this can be discussed without aiding scum, so where is the second kill coming from? It would help me out a lot if I knew this.

vollkan is not doing a whole lot, so I feel he can be lynched whenever. You have first priority for death because you're spewing bullshit all over this game and are thus more of a problem.

This makes little sense.

Honestly EK, the easiest thing to do when someone is misogynistic over the internet is not to draw attention to it and pretend that it doesn't affect you. It's not accepted anywhere, and makes me want to skim through IS's posts, but I also don't like how you/DGB are being pointlessly loud and calling people (insinuating/implying) stupid. Your capslock post wasn't entirely different from one of scumbrage's. I really don't like DGB's posting. Weren't you the one who asked that we be reasonable/civil even when scumhunting to make the game more enjoyable?
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

But yeah, IS is being a jerk.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm not going to lie Umbrage-gate reaaaallly made me lose my footing and that means this game is going to need SERIOUS love and its a huge weekend so I'm not V/LA but I will be behind.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Going away V/LA until Monday... The EK/IS situation looks like unhelpful bickering more than scum existing there. My vote stays on Vollkan until I return.
If you're not remembered, then you never existed.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by vollkan »

IS wrote:
This is all I needed to hear. I now have no clue what the fuck the eggs do now. The only last conspiracy is that Elvis is in on it with DBG, but even I wont pursue that for now. Even with the blatant OMGUS strategy DBG likes to employ.

Im not looking to out power roles. Im SCUMHUNTING. DBG looked like scum to me, I went after her. She clucked clucked away her role already, so she WANTED to be outed anyways. And Elvis did all that revealing shit, dont let the fairy princess blame it on me. All I did was put pressure on who I thought was scum. You know, what we are all supposed to be doing.

So suddenly that makes me scum? That hilarious.

Imaginality is blatantly bandwagon jumping.

I dont want Gurgi's vote. Hell I dont even know how that can be allowed.

I do have a second suspect that I will throw out there now.

Unvote: DBG

The fact that Vollkan is trying to act all inquisitive while at the same time accusatory while at the same time not hopping on the wagon reeks of scum not wanting to jump on my blatantly townie wagon in order to look good.

I do have a bigger case on him, I just have to go put it together later.

ONE!
[/quote]

I've already addressed this and you ignored my response (For reference: accusations and inquiries come BEFORE you join a wagon; novel concept, I know)

In post 599, vollkan wrote:As far as Vollkan:

1) Went after Scooby with really crappy reasoning
2) Remained "skeptical" on the pops wagon and started hovering
2a) Is doing the same on my wagon. Vollkan is still hovering.

Vollkan is clearly trying to look committed by being non-committal. Meaning he deliberates on wagons and throws all the points out there but never votes for them. Notice how he pegged a vote on Scooby, gave a realy craptastic reason for it but yet remained active all day and threaded water with the pops wagon.

This looks like scum thats trying to avoid getting sucked up into vote counts.

Vollkan is a perfect middle of the ground scum.

TWO!!

IS wrote:
Addressed in the same post as ONE!. Namely, I was clear that scooby was an early-game point-of-inquiry rather than a suspicion.

In post 646, Internet Stranger wrote:A man after my own ego. I still mistrust the eggs, but I don't know what to do about them at this point. Umbrage does have a point, but I still need more evidence before the rest of you will hang DBGScum.

I still really like my Vollkan vote though. The dude is still coasting, skimming and cheerleading. When he is town, he goes all out with the white knight points bullshit. I think he has assigned points twice so far. Have you just finally dropped that sillyness Vollkan or are you just scum?

THREE!!!

My playstyle leads me to often be accused of "coasting". I'm not sure on what basis you say I am skimming. And, as for the white knight argument, I've already pointed out that my reasons for defending pops were clear.

In post 680, Internet Stranger wrote:I much prefer to lynch scum, like VollkaScum. The case is already laid out on him. He was bullshit arguing with Scooby, non-comital surfing with pops and now is taking a back seat to the happenings of this day, from the egg to the Umb-RAGE. Thats more than enough reason to see the VollkaScum hang.

Much a better lynch than getting rid of someone just because they are annoying. I play to win, not to make it comfortable.

FOUR!!!!

This is essentially just a rehash of everything else, not an independent point.

In post 788, Internet Stranger wrote:That's it Vollkan? I'm the eternal scum, the scum of all scum, the most vile man in all of the universe because you think I was role-fishing?!? Back to this weaksauce shit Vollkan? Really? No voting analysis to fuel an Umbrage conspiracy theory? No looking for blatant distancing? No breaking down of my reasons for going after DBG in the first place? No lucky slip ups in my arguments with Elvis.

Nope none, just role fishin.

You didn't even assign me enough bullshit Voolkan points. Time to hang, scum.

FIVE!!!!!

I've already pointed out that it's misleading to suggest that I am somehow claiming that rolefishing is an insta-death offence. Otherwise, I'll happily admit that *shock horror* I think blatant role-fishing is a scumtell.

In post 817, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 739, vollkan wrote:
==
The whole Umbrage-rage argument is too Fate + GreyICE like for me to even stomach reading. Suffice to say, this sort of thing is anti-town and null.
===

If you were given power-related information that a player was confirmed town, you would instantly confirm them, even though you wouldn't know the nature of their power? (aside from the fact that nothing here actually does make DGB confirmed-town)

Also, the net conclusion you draw is basically that DGB's role is uncertain - so you then demand that she reveal everything about it?

Umbrage+5

Ok ladies. I did your homework for you. You see those TWO whole lines up there? Thats Vollkans ENTIRE connection to Umbrage. THATS it. Vollkan is CLEARLY Umbrage's partner.

1) He tries to pass of Umbrage as null-yeller, giving him an excuse to not be involved.
2) Doesnt VOTE for Umbrage, AT ALL.
3) Doesnt even mention him by name, except for ONE TIME when I call him out on it.
4) Vollkan is definitely an off-voter not interested in looking for Umbrage scum.
5) Blatant distancing.

And thats just from his NON-INTERACTIONS with Umbrage alone. There is also the rest of the case made against him.

But hey, DBG doesnt give a shit. She doesnt like me, so I must be lynched! She doesnt care if im scum or not. She got lucky with Umbrage, lets ride out the wave some more. Is this your way of establishing your dominance DBG? By making Elvis your puppy and glaming on to other people? "Dont worry Vollkan, I got your back"? REALLY?

Dont forget that I want to know where your egg went today too, DBG.

SIX!!!!!!

I found Umbrage slightly scummy, but that's the extent of it. I'd also note that I wasn't passing umbrage off as null; I was ignoring a particular type of debate which I find to be meaningless alignment-wise (ie. the Fate-GreyICE "You eat donkey balls!", "NO U", "OMG SCUM!", "STFU" circus)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:26 am

In post 919, Mist Beauty wrote:But yeah, IS is being a jerk.

That's not incompatible with being scum, which he is, when you look at the details that I have outlined.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

MBL: They were on Umbrage damn early, it's true. And lynching your lynch resistant partner is insane. But then we are talking about DGB here.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”