Mini 1246 - Bizarro Mafia: ...Mate! Who won?

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:34 am

Post by mozamis »

Hello.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:52 am

Post by mozamis »

hullo wasabi and hiplop the 2 peeps I have played with before :)
Its gonna be weird not voting.
How are we gonna find scum if we can't put pressure on people?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:54 am

Post by mozamis »

And is this the day or the night? I thought it was the day, but pads post made me pause.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:35 am

Post by mozamis »

I know this does not count, or even mean anything, but it's bizzarre so that's ok :P

VOTE OTOLIA
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:36 am

Post by mozamis »

oR bIZARRE EVEN.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:51 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 19, ace5993 wrote:I suggest we keep an unofficial vote count of "day votes", which helps in several ways. Voting blind isn't the best idea.
Vote: mozamis

OMG U SUCK CHOC SALTY BALLS!
UNVOTE VOTE ACE5993

ps I spent a lot of my last game arguing how about gut is more important than logic in mafia but I got lynched so I'll skip that argument this time.
But yeah I like to go on instinct -in a game where you it's very difficult to accuratley assess the validity of any statement, logic is severely limited.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:51 am

Post by mozamis »

ah didn't answer hose questions one sec.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:53 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 6, Junpei wrote:RQS!
1)
Of fire and ice, I proceed.
From my cage I have been freed.
The cage of flesh and bone,
with what I once forbode.

What was in your cage?
A QUARTER POUNDER AND CHEESE MEAL :D

2) Some prefer logic, others their gut, how say you?
Gut.

3) Are you one who anticipates the enemy move, or one who reacts to the enemy's moves?
Dunno.

4) In a world where you could never be critisized for being wrong (because no one would know that you are wrong) would you lie more often than normal? Would you speak your mind/do things more than normal?
The truth is the most important thing.
Gotta go for now, but when I get back, I'll analyze the mechanics more.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:44 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 27, Internet Stranger wrote:Mozamis looks like he is trying too hard at something, but I havent quite figured out what yet.

Life, probably :cool:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:45 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 25, ace5993 wrote:
Unofficial "Vote" Count

Darox
(1) - Pads
mozami
(1) - ace5993
ace5993
(1) - mozami
VisceraEyes
(1) - Whiskers

---------------------------

In post 21, mozamis wrote:ps I spent a lot of my last game arguing how about gut is more important than logic in mafia but I got lynched so I'll skip that argument this time.
But yeah I like to go on instinct -in a game where you it's very difficult to accuratley assess the validity of any statement, logic is severely limited.

...So what about my play gives you a bad feeling. I have a bad feeling you're implying gut reads to mean "X is scum but I can't say why".

mozami - Asking how we are going to find scum (#11), early OMGUS vote, early (bad) self-defense, I believe this requires a wagon.

No, that's not what I meant. I just think that an awful lot of mafia is in fact instincts, or intuition -but people like to call it logic because it makes it them feel clever.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:02 am

Post by mozamis »

so i guess scum will be trying to figure out who the dic or tracker is. was there another power role?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:03 am

Post by mozamis »

I'm so mature. I lol'ed at "dic".
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by mozamis »

pretty sure the next day all votes that we have sent are made public by the mod.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:46 am

Post by mozamis »

Not sure I like the idea of just sitting around wating for the scum kill. Isn't that a bit like voting for a No LYnch in a normal game?
We have a chance (a small one, like in a norma day one game) of lynching scum before their kill.
Haaaaang on. Whilst typing this, realised we can't lynch scum until after they make akill anyway.
Sorry.
But lets not put too much hope in our PR's -we have only a doc and a tracker after all.

@ MOD: COULD YOU CONFIRM THIS OFFICIALLY?
I'm not sure what I should be officially confirming. I think you found the open setup post.
Last edited by Jedo the Jedi on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:15 am

Post by mozamis »

Yes, but only because someone dug up an old pregame post by the MOd? Or have I got that wrong? Where does the mod say"You have a tracker and a doc"?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:26 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 3214, Jedo the Jedi wrote:Since I'll be at the top of the list soon...

Bizarro Mafia

An attempt to alter the standard metas of play.

Requirements: One completed game. Six months on-site. History of commitment.

Reviewed by: Kdub, spyrex, and ReaperCharlie

Basically, the Night and Day phases are flipped in terms of events: voting at Night and actions during Day. The setup is open with 3 mafia/1 doc/1 tracker/8 vanilla.

As for previous mod experience, it's all off-site, but I assure you the attention will not be lacking and the game should be interesting.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:26 am

Post by mozamis »

found it sorry.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:04 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 60, ace5993 wrote:
In post 56, hiplop wrote:lets just kill mozamis? RANDOM KILLING is FUN

Hardly random.

I think Junpei is a little butthurt that in the one chance RQS had to completely overpower RVS it completely failed. Also Darox is correct, they are absolutely useless questions not intended to spur conversation in any way (nor is there evidence of the questions helping Junpei in any way).

VisceraEyes - No, I do not support a lynch on anyone right now, but
yes, I do believe mozamis is scum and deserves a wagon on him

Yes, what a well thought out argument. :roll:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:07 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 73, VisceraEyes wrote:The tracker STILL HAS TO TRACK SOMEONE! People giving their reads and expressing WHO they intend to vote for is INTEGRAL in helping them to decide who is the most suspicious.
I don't care WHAT Socrates has taught you
, what you're proposing is ridiculous.

Let me be the first to break it to you. Socrates has passed away. I am sorry for your loss.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:08 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 77, Junpei wrote:I find it hard to believe that mafia won't insta-kill after the time limit is up. Anyone find reason to doubt this? I think that the PRs should hastily make their decision.

Doesn't it make sense for the PR's to submit their actions after 47 hrs?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 118, VisceraEyes wrote:
In post 114, Internet Stranger wrote:If I had to pick a scum, it would probably be Mozamis. He still seems to be trying too damn hard.

Honestly, what part of mozamis play suggests that he's trying at all?

I am trying. Getting to grips with this different set up is tricky though -interesting, but tricky. Why do you think I'm not trying? :(
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by mozamis »

TehBrrawlGuy wrote:The difference is essentially if we want Scum to have a N0 kill or a daykill during D1

I did not understand this. Why would scum not use their kill today? And how could town influence whether they should kill or not? Surely they are going to attempt a kill no matter what, and will succeed unless our Doc is very lucky?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by mozamis »

lol no worries :)
I still don't really understand that point -when all is said and done, scum will kill today. (barring lucky doc). So what "no night kill" has to do with it I don't know.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:43 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 96, Whiskers wrote:So I've already pegged one of the PRs and one of the Scum, I think.

I mean, I have some reads.

[PreEdit]
Otolia: Fake votes are one thing--- you don't have to support them yet-- there is no Night...Daykill!?, so they are
fairly
random at this point. These Dayvotes could be used to influence or guide the scum.

Giving my actual reads is another. Giving my real reads, this very easily
could
influence a
night
Daykill for the worse.

[Preedit AGAIN]
Darox: Could you bother making a fake case on your fake suspect? I don't want to fake mislynch.

[Preedit one more time]
Why the fuck you all ninja'n me?

I guess this post was her death sentence.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:44 am

Post by mozamis »

Pads wrote:Otolia, Ace, TehBrawlGuy, Junpei, VisceraEyes, and Mozamis all get a pass from me today. They're active, they're posting content, and if I'm going to lose to scum, I'd rather lose to scum like that rather than scum that don't work for it at all. Also, if they're scum, it'll be easier to discover late game than with the people who aren't doing anything of value.

Agree with this approach 100 per cent. Let's put some pressure on the lurkers/active lurkers.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:46 am

Post by mozamis »

So, with that in mind:

UNVOTE VOTE THIRDKOOPA
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 am

Post by mozamis »

*drumroll* I AM CAPTAIN OBVIOUS! :lol:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:49 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 159, ace5993 wrote:@hiplop - Firstly lolmeta, and secondly
you're
the one being pretentious by expecting us to listen to you when you're posting garbage.

In post 145, Internet Stranger wrote:I prefer to keep the votes undeclared, at least day 1. Youre going to get more information from possible scum voting blocks from the reveal tomorrow than these big public executions. Scum know this. Scum are TERRIFIED of this. If scum dont know how townies are going to vote, who would they vote for? Do they jump in two together on someone? Do they spread the votes out? So much information is going to be present tomorrow, but its all going down the toilet if we let the scum manipulate our votes during the day.

This is not differences in gameplay opinions, this is just outright scum. You're basically saying we shouldn't post reads D1 to try to scare scum into not knowing who to vote for? What InternetStranger is suggesting is an EXCELLENT way for any scum to blend in:

1. They don't have to defend themselves because no one's attacking them
2. They can get away with doing absolutely nothing D1 (arguably the most important day in the game)
3. Wagon relationship analysis ("scum voting blocks"), isn't even usable until we get a scum flip, and even so tone and timing of the votes is more important than the votes themselves
4. Far higher chance of a mislynch because scum aren't forced into wagoning one of their own
5. Far higher chance of lynching a PR because they have no chance to claim

And for what? Some
literally
useless VCA.

I will be voting InternetStranger tonight and I suggest you all do the same.

I know people will say "Oh, what a sheep". But I think this is an excellent post and I'm gonna vote Internet stranger tonight (and now just for the hell of it)
UNVOTE VOTE INTERNET STRANGER
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by mozamis »

christ those moving avatars are annoying as hell.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Post by mozamis »

Darox's ISO doesnt look good. Almost no content at all.
Still, I'll be voting Internet Stranger tonight.
Feel that Ace and Junepi are almost definitely town.
IS and Darox dodgy. Unsure about everyon else.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:46 am

Post by mozamis »

Hey nice work guys! Right I'm sheeping ace for the rest of the game lets hope that wasn't some bizarre bus lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 224, ace5993 wrote:
In post 196, Pads wrote:Internet Stranger's Post 145 reads like a Wiki page of ScumTells. We got blanket rejections, fearmongering, chainsaw defenses of the lurkers, ad hominems, and appeals to emotion. Where do I start? Nowhere, excpet to say that a vote on him is starting to look like something great.

Wait WHAT THE FUCK? This was the last thing Pads posted with any vote or read on someone.

Unvote, VOTE: PADS

Everything else can wait, this is the lynch for today.

Sorry to be Caotain Obvious again, but are you saying he's scum because he said IS was scum without actually voting for IS?
If so, I probably agree.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 247, Darox wrote:Otolia was in this game?

P.S. The results of the votes was obvious, but much less useful thanks to all the mud stirred up.
Implicates Pads for helping push a counter wagon and
everyone piling onto the IS wagon for free bussing
Kinda surprised there was no other overlap between all the other votes.

Did anyone vote for Otolia?

um only 3 people were on the IS wagon. Misrep?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:31 am

Post by mozamis »

vote darox
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:16 am

Post by mozamis »

so, ace can continue leading the town!
I'm ready to sheep him as soon as he gives the word.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by mozamis »

prod dodge sorry
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:22 am

Post by mozamis »

vote junepei
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:56 am

Post by mozamis »

Arse. Sorry Jun. Ok, time for me to stop mindlessly sheeping Ace and to start playing the game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:58 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Mod: can we have a guarantee that there will be no more modkills of town, even if it takes a long time to find a replacement? otherwise, the worry is that modkills might occur "to balance the game/to give scum a chance" and obviously that makes it pointless for town to scumhunt.

I have done what I felt was best for the game, and I will continue to do so. I will make no guarantees about my actions except for what the previous sentence says. We can discuss my decisions after the game. Also, I see nobody worrying about modkills except you.
;)
Last edited by Jedo the Jedi on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:32 am

Post by mozamis »

I can't see it being Ace. The double bus strategy seems too risky. Hardly blending in. After all, who's the guy in the spotlight now? Ace. And as scum he would have known this woud be the result of such a strategy.
We need to hear more from Wasabi and BrawlGuy.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by mozamis »

riiiiiiiight. Is that after the scum kill?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:12 am

Post by mozamis »

my buddy? there's only 3 scum. What do you mean?
And Junepei "begging us to kill him"? That's not the impression from the massive argument he was having with ace. You misrepping or just not concentrating?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:36 am

Post by mozamis »

well, there goes one of my suspects.
brawl guy or viscera for me.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:38 am

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE VOTE HIPLOP
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

yeah Visc is town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:28 am

Post by mozamis »

I think we are all agreed that Hip is scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by mozamis »

*tumbleweed*
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by mozamis »

lol reading through Viscera's ISO. Nowhere near the darox lynch, his posts full of jovial banter and fluff. Plus, the first person to bring up the Ac "double bus theory" in MYLO.
Good game Visc but your scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 239, VisceraEyes wrote:Junpei,
Ace, Brawl and mozamis all get a pass from me today. But for real from me.

:lol:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:08 am

Post by mozamis »

so I guess we are just waiting for the scum kill?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:08 am

Post by mozamis »

you gonna kill me? I asume its between me and brawly, as you need to blame ace in the end game?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 am

Post by mozamis »

lol one of your theories is that you are going to kill me or brawly? Bizarre confession.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:56 am

Post by mozamis »

so I'm scum now not ace? lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:27 am

Post by mozamis »

Nice OMGUS. LOL. LOL.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:34 am

Post by mozamis »

Thinking about it, the rules say scum CAN kill after 48 hrs of beginning of day. But of course they don't have to. My thinking atm is that, at this stage, they might out it off to let town tear itself apart and give scum as much info as possible as to who they want in endgame.
So is there any incentive for town to post? E.g, lets assume I am wrong about Viscera, and he is town. Then all this is gold dust for scum.
Would game theory suggest that we would all be better off shutting up for as long as possible?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

so we have 3 days left ( I think) before the end of the day. So will scum just try and leave it until late as possible so we "go in blind" in for our night kill? Kinda just thinking aloud. I appreciate it may well be in towns interests not to say much.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by mozamis »

although, with three of us left and no time to agree, it is possible that we won't reach a majority (evryone just has one vote put on them) and thus scum win the next day by default.
I'm probably just being captain obvious again. Gut feeling is we need to agree on a lynch on the morning of the lynch, assuming no scum kill before then.
Does that work?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Post by mozamis »

"his play is scummy"...followed by no evidence to back that assertion up. Indeed, take those four words out of your paragraph and the reader is left witht he impression that Moz is town.
A very hedgy vote.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:53 am

Post by mozamis »

vote tehrawlguy

Don't like his "I get strong town vibes from Moz" comment, and his done very little scum hunting all game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:29 am

Post by mozamis »

what does that mean, if anything?
this is tricky. VE i sbeing a douche, which make sme want to think he's scum. And yet, he could just be annoyed at me voting for him.
The more he posts, the less he's looking scum. Whereas the less I hear from ace and Brawl, the less I lke it.
Feck knows.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:21 am

Post by mozamis »

what i meant was that you seem to be a bit omgus after I voted for you. However, The sheer spontaniety of your posting is making you look less and less scum to me. In fairness to you I guess I did feel sure you were scum at the beginning of the day, and if you are town then your irritation (or "doucheness") is understandable.
Like I say, am liking your responses more an dmore though. Whereas ace and brawly...hello?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 am

Post by mozamis »

no. But I think its ace. Lurking his way to victory.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:28 am

Post by mozamis »

? I was just answering your question. "No, I am not scum". And then went to assert my opinion, that ace is scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:57 am

Post by mozamis »

why so much activity from you earlier in the game ace, and so little Today? ps I genuinely did think you were town earlier, so massive props to your Double Bus strategy. But you have been far to cautious on the final day, trying to let me and Visc slug it out, and then plump your vote on the scummier looking one. Close but no cigar ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:26 am

Post by mozamis »

VOTE ACE

Yes , as scum, its always a good idea to flip flop around on the final day, and post stream-of-consciousness stuff like I have :roll: Coming into today, I genuinely thought you were town. I then realised how quiet you were, and how relaxed visc was about his posting. In the unlikely event that he is scum, then props to him.
You on the other hand have mysteriously become quieter and quieter as the game has worn on...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:48 am

Post by mozamis »

lol at bussing :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:52 am

Post by mozamis »

I followed you for most of the game because you seemed very clear and logical in your scum hunting.
The fact that I am still here in LYLo is one major strike against you of course, as I've been your biggest supporter all game. In some ways, you've just been unlucky that viscera posted so much early today. You may think I am over simplifying, but in my experience the simplest reasons, or Occams razor if you prefer the buzzwprd, is normally right. I know Visc isnt scum, I know I'm not scum, so it must be you.
Still, you've played one hell of a game :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by mozamis »

no, you kept me alive becuase I've supported you all game and you hoped I'd be dumb enough to back you in LYLO.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:32 am

Post by mozamis »

how much time we got left? Or have people made up their mind? Have you read my ISO Visc or Ace? Have you EVER seen anyone play scum like that?
Props to ace i guess.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

it's bugging me that people are implying that I was a helpless sheep in LYLO. I always thought ace was town -UNLESS i made it to LYLO, in which case clearly he would look suspect.
However, Visc opening LYLo post made me suspect of him. After that though, with his obviously genuine responses, and aces lurking it was obvious as hell that ace was scum.
Visc....
BUt props to ace, he played a great game up until LYLO, when he lost his nerve a bit I thought.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

and yeah, what did the scum think of being bussed lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by mozamis »

and thanks Jedi -ir was an interestin game, although the days kinda seemed pointless until the scum kills -or should town have done more in that period?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”