Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, so scum is VoidedMafia, town is hiplop.

~Discuss~
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:07 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Yeah, that's awful. The mod neglected to even tell me.

I guess I just told you one of my buddies then. What do you think of him?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:25 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

No, I meant Voided. hiplop is the town one.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:05 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 30, Empking wrote:We're giving Shanba the BP. No ifs nor buts that's what's happening.

In post 40, Empking wrote:OK, that's reasonably sensible. Magua can bid on it too.

Or we could, y'know, not just flat-out announce which player is unkillable. Just a thought.

I think "Only bid on bulletproof if you're likely to die." should suffice here and is what should be happening anyway.

In post 44, Empking wrote:
In post 43, Thestatusquo wrote:50% investigate: 4 points.

Okay, own up so I can laugh at you.

Cut the damn rolefishing.

On another note
In post 32, uncledaphne wrote:How much money do we start with?

Why did you ask this?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:11 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

On what grounds have you decided Shanba is town.

And also, cut the damn rolefishing.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:12 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Pretend that first sentence ended in a question mark.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:41 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

So when you said Magua could bid on it too, it wasn't because you thought he was town? (Oh, and by the way, you're 5/338 off on your probability)

Pro tip: It wasn't me that bid on the 50% inspect. No, I shouldn't have just said that, but it's so worth it to make you look like an idiot more than you already have.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:46 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Was the how to the first or the second part of what you quoted? If it was to the first part, it's obvious enough I'm not answering. If it's to the second part, I'm not answering until you answer the first part.

As for your second thing:
1) I have no idea what gbe means.
2) u so mad
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:51 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

There is a 10/13 chance that Shanba is town. Given that he's town, the probability that Magua is town is 9/12. The probability both of them are town is then 15/26.

Thomas Bayes would not be very happy with you.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #59 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Not that i should be telling anyone what to do, buuut....

Is a night 1 kill really worth more than half of your starting points?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #63 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Let's not talk about who's bidding on what, please and thank you.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #66 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I disagree that bidding on the normal investigate makes you town, but yeah, whoever bid on 50% investigate is almost definitely town...unless it's you.

Which, by the way, is all the more reason for people not to say what they're bidding on. Just saying.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #72 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Why do you want someone else to bid on the protect?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #76 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

QFT (pretend I just quoted that giant post above this one (pre-post edit: the giant post above the post above this post))

Also, whenever voting starts, my vote is going on uncledaphne.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #79 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 78, SodaSpirit17 wrote:
In post 66, DeathRowKitty wrote:I disagree that bidding on the normal investigate makes you town, but yeah, whoever bid on 50% investigate is almost definitely town...unless it's you.

Which, by the way, is all the more reason for people not to say what they're bidding on. Just saying.

Why would you think I wouldn't be town if I did the 50% thingie? And I think it would be a waste of powerup for scum to have a cop investigation coz they already know who's town and not unless if it is like a rolecop ability?

Because you pointed out that it would make the person town. Bidding on a cop investigation, then saying whoever bid on the cop investigation is town would be ridiculously scummy.

As for the cop investigation, unless the price goes too high, I could see scum trying to outbid townies just so town doesn't get it. I can't imagine scum doing the same thing for 50% investigation because 50% investigation is so much weaker.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #85 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

But...uhh....last time the mod posted bids, there weren't any bids for roleblocker. :?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #89 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 87, Magua wrote:
In post 85, DeathRowKitty wrote:But...uhh....last time the mod posted bids, there weren't any bids for roleblocker. :?

Do you think I'm lying?

I thought you might have posted the wrong ability, since your wording made it sound as though you were bidding against someone.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #96 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

>_<

Everyone needs to stop saying what they are or aren't bidding on. We don't need scum knowing who does or doesn't have points.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #105 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:03 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

:facepalm:
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #110 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Why is someone bidding against Magua for roleblock?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #125 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

On second thought, I think uncledaphne might be town. -_-

Less interestingly, someone bid on 25% nightkill. Consider this me laughing at whoever did that (before Empking gets a chance to <3)
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #127 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:22 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Thanks for the reminder.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #181 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'm going to go against popular opinion here and say that I don't think people with abilities should claim. The only benefit to having people claim now is accountability later, but we can hold players just as accountable to what they bought if we force them to claim day 2 or day 3. We gain mild benefits from waiting to have people claim (or, to be more precise, we put ourselves at a mild disadvantage by having people claim now).

If those with actions do end up claiming, I definitely agree that those with bulletproof, protect, and investigate don't claim. For obvious reasons. And I agree that whoever got bus drive probably shouldn't use it. I can't see much point in that ability being in this game except for scum to screw around with town actions.

Sorgster wrote:Vote DeathRowkitty[/b]

His first post was strange.
You're not going to like me very much. ;)

But more on-topic, if my first post being strange was scummy, why did you place a random vote at first instead of just voting me right off the bat?

In post 171, bv310 wrote:Attention: Mego is scum. That is all.

vote: Mego
I can go for some of this.

Vote: Mego

The rather foolish insistence his initial target is scum is no bueno in my book. Or at least it will be when I write a book. I think I'll title it
Mego's Rather Foolish Insistence His Original Target is Scum is No Bueno in This Book

It's not that uncledaphne definitely isn't scum or anything (though he's probably not and I'm really not sure why so many people are voting him). There's one thing that could happen that would make me considerably more likely to vote him day 2, but no need to get ahead of ourselves here.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #184 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 182, sorgster wrote:because it wasn't day phase at that time deathrow
Day phase started in post #137. Your random vote came in post #142. Did you think people were just screwing around with fake votes?

In post 183, SodaSpirit17 wrote:
In post 181, DeathRowKitty wrote:In post 171, bv310 wrote:Attention: Mego is scum. That is all.vote: Mego

DRK SAID

I can go for some of this.Vote: MegoThe rather foolish insistence his initial target is scum is no bueno in my book. Or at least it will be when I write a book. I think I'll title it Mego's Rather Foolish Insistence His Original Target is Scum is No Bueno in This Book.It's not that uncledaphne definitely isn't scum or anything (though he's probably not and I'm really not sure why so many people are voting him). There's one thing that could happen that would make me considerably more likely to vote him day 2, but no need to get ahead of ourselves here.

If Uncle does flip scum this looks terrible for you in the latter.
Why do you feel the need to say this? And what do you think of Mego (aside from the fact that he's super-sexy)?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #186 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, but why would that stop you from voting me once day phase started?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #219 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Wow, this game got personal all of a sudden.

Mego, calm down.

uncledaphne, you're a potato; Mego is Irish. I'd be a bit more careful if I were in your place.

(I
should
make a real post right now, but I also should be sleeping, considering it's 5:30am. I love all of you very very much...but not
that
much. Bye!)
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #221 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:49 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, new plan:
Unvote: Mego

Vote: SodaSpirit17

If you need reasons, read page 8.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #226 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:51 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 225, hiplop wrote:So the thinking is a townie spent 75% of their points on a NK, and announce it? The situations are both as unlikely. BUT - if scum DOESNT have a NK, then they would NEED it, so spending the money makes sense

I mentioned earlier that there was something that could happen that would make me way more likely to vote uncledaphne day 2, but now that I think about it, I don't see any harm in saying what that is now:

If there's only one kill tonight, I would be more likely to vote uncledaphne tomorrow. Of course, one kill tonight could very well mean scum hit either the bulletproof or doc protect, so it wouldn't be set in stone, but it would certainly make it more likely that uncledaphne wanted the kill because scum don't have one.

I really expect scum to have a factional kill though. If scum don't have a factional kill, 3 scum would likely be underpowered in this setup (especially since the greater than 3:1 town:scum ratio would allow town to outbid scum at will for most of the game) and a 4-man scum team seems like too much for a 13 player game (unless you're Adel, in which case you can have a 4-man scum team in a 12p setup).
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #229 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:12 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

If scum don't have a factional night kill, it would be a good reason for daphne to have spent so many points for one.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #231 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:19 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Yes, that is what I meant. I probably should have put "as scum" after "daphne" in that sentence.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #236 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:26 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I have no idea why he thought doctor would be an ability scum would want, but if he did think that, his first post that you quoted makes sense.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #358 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this game! I was going to say I'd catch up on it later, but it looks like there's not really much to catch up on.

So my catching up consists of:

-Haiiii GreyICE!~~~
-Makes a lot of sense now why sorgster opened up the day with a vote on me for being likely to kill Empking (the missing nightkill was fresh on his mind). Of course it's also possible scum don't have a nightkill, but that seems really badly balanced regardless of the number of scum (3 scum would be underpowered; 4 scum could buy the kill often enough to be overpowered). Waiting for him to make another post before probably voting him etc etc.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #360 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:56 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, well that wasn't exactly the list of reads you promised. You already said you were giving one and I want to see it >: (

Of those other explanations you gave, which do you think is the most likely?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #413 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:41 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Oh, wow. I started this post last night, got lazy about it, slept instead, and then just dreamt about this game. I think it's time for me to make this damned post.

I started this post with the intention of telling people to stop voting SS17 (for having bought the 50% investigation) aaaaaaand then I remembered something kind of obvious. Let's look way back yonder:
SS17 wrote:Guys I don't think mafia would waste their money on a cop scan, so whoever buys cop scans are pretty much confirmed town...
My response to this at the time was
DRK wrote:I disagree that bidding on the normal investigate makes you town, but yeah, whoever bid on 50% investigate is almost definitely town...unless it's you.
So as it turns out, guess who bought the 50% investigate. Yep. Mr. "Whoever Bid on the Investigations is Town!" had the 50% investigation. Whoops!

Adding to that, no one asked me for a better explanation of this (it kind of made me sad that SS17 never jumped on it, but that's a null tell obviously), but now you're getting one anyway. It's just going to be a brief laundry list of his scummy page 8 posts, but I don't like you people anyway. :(

SS17, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3474540#p3474540]whatever number post this is[/url] wrote:hippy, get in here and post some.

Uncle is looking terrible. I have played a game with him too, and in retrospect, he's not looking good at all.

I don't dig his playstyle at all. he hasn't given legitimate reasons for ANY of his votes. He's just said they're scummy AF, and doesn't supply reasons...

Plus what kinda town would seriously spend 15 pts. DAY 1 on a night1 kill? Really?

VOTE: Unc
I don't think I need to explain why this looks scummy outside of context, but let's put this post into context for something a bit more solid: this was his first post of the game that looked at alignments (except his post to say that those good townies who bought the investigations were town). He'd previously commented on uncledaphne spending 15 of his points on the night kill without any mention of it being scummy (and in fact implied otherwise).

*skips short null post*

[quote="SS17, [url="http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 4#p3474614]
Me in some other post way back yonder that I'm not getting a url for wrote:
bv310, another post I refuse to dig up a url for wrote:Attention: Mego is scum. That is all.vote: Mego

DRK SAID
I can go for some of this.Vote: MegoThe rather foolish insistence his initial target is scum is no bueno in my book. Or at least it will be when I write a book. I think I'll title it Mego's Rather Foolish Insistence His Original Target is Scum is No Bueno in This Book.It's not that uncledaphne definitely isn't scum or anything (though he's probably not and I'm really not sure why so many people are voting him). There's one thing that could happen that would make me considerably more likely to vote him day 2, but no need to get ahead of ourselves here.

If Uncle does flip scum this looks terrible for you in the latter.
(Pre-post Edit: GAH, url tags in quote tags is confusing if I don't hit the quote button to use it -.-) Plain and simple, there's just no reason for him to ever have posted that. It's the kind of thing I would never even think to post given no knowledge of the alignment of the player I was talking about. Or at least I wouldn't even remotely post it from that angle. Something more like "no, ur dum, go revel in ur dumness and b dum" would make sense from town that wanted a lynch, but a comment that puts so much stake in 1) an unknown alignment
2) the fact that uncledaphne will be lynched
in order to have any function seems very out of place from town.

And then he has some other posts and stuff.

I agree with sorgster's investigation buying him an extra day. Even if he's scum, he should just trade his investigation to someone else tonight and have them investigate a target of his choice and we can figure out what to do with him tomorrow.

Apparently dreaming about this game revitalized my interest in it....I'll brb with a scum/townlist. Gotta post this now b/c I don't know how far I am from a prod and I currently have no sense of time.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #414 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:41 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

OMG I THOUGHT I FIXED THAT QUOTE TAG >_<
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #415 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:05 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'm being a bit loose with my categories b/c I don't feel like posting 5-7 categories like I used to, but here's a general idea of where things stand (brief explanation added in for anything I feel deserves one):

TownTown

Magua
bv310 (He was townish as Klazam (yes, in his one and a half posts) and I wouldn't expect scum to make up a town result on a buddy in the current meta, which makes bv310 very likely town regardless of SS17's alignment)
me (If I don't put myself here, I'm going to lose count of how many people I'm missing....and I'll manage to lose track anyway because of the dead people)
GreyICE
hiplop (...because he just is)

ScumVille

SS17
sorgster

Leftover City

Shanba
VoidedMafia (someone I definitely need to put more thought into; from his posts, my gut feeling is scum, but the whole forgetting about his 25% shot would make him much more likely town if true...then again, I don't really see why town would forget about it either, but...yeah, just leave him as null)
Lurconis (I'm leeeaaaaning town on him, but I for some reason decided not to put a leaning town category into this list. I tend not to remember his posts, but when I do remember them, I haven't found them particularly objectionable.)
PeregrineV (If I had to move one of my leftovers to the scum category, it would be him. Probably. Maybe....IT DEPENDS ON WHAT I THINK OF VOIDED, OKAY? He was someone I just ignored for most of the early-game. His posts
seemed
to have a slightly-off mindset to them. One of those "huh...I really feel like that post of his should be scummy, but I think it's null, maybe?" kinds of things if that makes sense. I meant to pay more attention to him afterwards and then didn't because I stopped paying very close attention to the game at some point. I'll elaborate on this read more if anyone asks.)

So long story short, I really need to hone in on my scum reads, I guess.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”