Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:49 am

Post by The Fonz »

ABR is a player who gets vigged, A LOT.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Darox »

Immediately after claiming a protown investigative role?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Oversoul »

IS, Amrun is on sitewide V/LA for a week I think.

pedit:

I don't know the site standards so ya..
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANTS
Day 6 Vote Count (#2)

Nero Cain (3) - Amrun, zMuffinMan, Oversoul
zMuffinMan (2) - Nero Cain, Internet Stranger
Amrun (1) - Toogeloo
Bogre (1) - GreyICE
Darox (1) - The Fonz

Not Voting (4) - Nachomamma8, Darox, kiwieagle, Bogre

Amrun is V/LA until 9/26.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Saturday, October 8th at 10:00 AM EDT.

Day 6's stage is: The Subway!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:00 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1426, Darox wrote:Immediately after claiming a protown investigative role?

Yeah, that's odd. Although if he's telling the truth, scum will target him as well so it's no loss. But in that case, scum have been stopped from killing twice. I guess I'd have expected an RB claim or something, idk. Maybe a doc or a scum RB.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

IS wrote:1) Trying to lead the town (White Knighting is important to SK's since they are normally cop immune from what I have seen)

*clap* *clap*

You figured out an SK in this setup is most likely investigation immune when the cops only figure out whether someone is an invader or a black dragon.

You're very sharp.

IS wrote:2) Quote above

True fact: If I had potential to NK, I'd take out Nero. Or Bogre/Darox. Hint: If burner wants to earn town points, hit one of these players.

IS wrote:3) Aligns himself heavily with Ludiscum on a wagon against me.

Right. You're suggesting I'm SK who knew Ludi was scum and decided to align myself heavily with him to kill off someone I (as SK) knew was town or something?

IS wrote:5) Trying hard, HARD, to scapegoat someone else as an SK.
5a) If Muffin was town and he really thought I was an SK, he would be all over my shit again with this bullshit ala Ludi, not taking these dinky potshots at me.

You
are
the SK.

I don't for one second believe some 'benefactor' of yours took out Ludi because he believed your case when there were far better shots (hint: NERO) and no one paid you any attention when you were screaming for Ludi's lynch yesterday.

You were responsible for the Ludi kill.

But the town in this game is fucking stupid and wants to let you off the hook and continue mislynching for whatever fucking strange reason.

IS wrote:Muffin is the most dangerous of them all though.

OK, that's nice.

Now tell me, IS.

Apart from your suspicion that I'm SK, tell me who you think is scum. Tell me who the mafia is, Ludi, because I know you're not mafia, so you can at least help me out there before I try to get you lynched.

Also your muffin-SK crap is hilarious. You think I, as SK, would take out Ludi?

hahahahahahahaha

----------

toogeloo wrote:Let's not forget that the slot that killed both is Reiko, an Invader who is more likely aligned with Shao Kahn than anyone else that has flipped.

I don't think the kill on Ludi/ABR was done by someone aligned with Shao Kahn. Shao Kahn was clearly mafia-aligned, not a specific mafia, just "mafia". There's been 3 "mafia" flips, all the same colour. It's best to just assume that there's a single scum team and two different killers apart from that (one even night, one odd night). Odd night is most definitely a serial killer.

----------

@Fonz,

What are you smoking?

Are you actually suggesting that you think there's a possibility that the guy who uses shurikens is town and took a shot at a claimed watcher just because it's ABR?

There's only ONE missing kill in this game, and that's the N1 kill (and even then, we don't know it's missing if Fate was double-killed and janitored). Every other night there's been two kill flavours.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw, white knighting is completely my meta, regardless of my alignment. I always strongly defend my town reads and strongly push my scum reads, regardless of how little support I have.

You are so scum it's not even funny, IS. There is absolutely no way you are flipping town.

So I was thinking, and actually, caps lock rage might be the best way to get my point across.

HEY

TOWN

LISTEN UP

TODAY WE ARE LYNCHING IS

TOMORROW WE ARE LYNCHING NERO OR BOGRE OR DAROX

YOU NEED TO SHAPE UP AND START LISTENING TO ME INSTEAD OF GOING AFTER MISLYNCHES

I AM RIGHT. I AM AWESOME. SHEEP ME INSTEAD OF BEING RETARDED.

IS IS 100% SK. I GUARANTEE YOU THIS. WE LYNCH HIM TODAY, HE FLIPS ODD-NIGHT SK, WE FIGURE OUT A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT THE SETUP, YAY EVERYONE IS HAPPY.

DON'T ARGUE WITH ME. DON'T DOUBT ME. JUST LISTEN TO ME AND HELP ME TRY TO SALVAGE THIS GAME BECAUSE IT'S HIGHLY LIKELY WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF LYLO/MYLO SINCE YOU GUYS INSISTED ON PITTING TWO TOWNIES AGAINST EACH OTHER D4 AND INSISTED ON KILLING THE TOWNIE IN THE RING D5.

DO. WHAT. I. SAY.

Sorry, I'm not very good with caps lock rage so I don't know if I'm doing it right here.

Hopefully this got the message across though.

I just want people to stop being stupid and actually look at the game and realise that IS is scum, Nero is scum, Darox is scum, Bogre is scum.

@ Toogeloo, I think you're town, but I think you've been completely wrong in most of your suspicions this game, and I just want you to take a leap of faith today and help me lynch IS.

@ Amrun, help me lynch IS. I guarantee you he'll flip SK, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind about it.

@ Oversoul, sheep me this game, I'll lead you to victory.

@ GI, Bogre is scum, but not the lynch today. Help me lynch IS first. Nero or Bogre can die tomorrow, I just want obv-SK dead today.

Here's the plan:

Put Nero in the ring first, just so we have scum in the ring. Put IS in the ring second, then lynch IS, not Nero. Nero can wait. He's mafia, but he's not as important to kill right now.

Get rid of IS today, please.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw, even accounting for the 3 day night phase, it's been almost 9 days since Bogre posted and 6 days since Nacho posted. Need prods.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Darox »

12 players alive, 3 dead scum.

You think we're one from LYLO?
Really?

There sure as hell isn't 7+ scum on one team.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I know.

I'm suggesting it's 3 mafia and at least 1 SK, probably 2.

Technically it's not going to be LyLo/MyLo, but town probably won't have a majority is what I'm saying, and I don't trust scum to cross kill.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(I think it's 7:3:1:1 or 7:3:2 right now)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

These are the mafia characters still alive: Kobra(BD), Shang Tsung(Invader), Reptile(Invader) <- I think that's a single scum team of invaders + BDs <- probably Nero, Bogre and Darox?

IS is probably Reiko(SK) - he killed Ludi last night for town cred. It seems to be working because town is oblivious in this game and wants to lose.

Scorpion is probably responsible for the even-night burn kills (and quite possibly SK, too) <- probably Fonz?

inb4 "how could you possibly know that? inside info lolol"
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Darox »

Pfft, Fonz is an obvious Scorpion.

Head burning?
T-Bone of all people getting killed?

Seriously now.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK, that's great.

Now, when you feel like doing any scum hunting whatsoever, feel free to join in the game and pretend you're town.

Wanna help me lynch IS today? Then you get to keep Nero alive for at least one more day and you get rid of a pesky SK.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Darox »

Nah IS is still a lousy lynch.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Why? If he's town, it helps you, if he's SK, it helps you.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Nero Cain

In post 1370, Nero Cain wrote:muffin vs. OS should be the days match up.

Does anyone in the game agree with this?
I'm looking for someone to toss in the ring with Nero, so....

In post 1374, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1221, DemonHybrid wrote:
Internet Stranger (5) -
Magister Ludi
, zMuffinMan, Amrun,
Mastermind of Sin, CSL

One scum on a five man wagon isn't abnormal.

In post 1398, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1396, Oversoul wrote:
I didn't really like Timeater's play, but nacho made the slot look better.

Why Nachomamma town read when she voted for you and supported me?

What did Nacho do that was better?

If you flip scum I'm going to start suspecting Nacho until then I have no reason to suspect her.

How do you read, Nacho?

How do I read?
Oversoul is town. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that somewhere.

Muffin, I'm all good with IS dying and all, but if he's an odd-night SK and today's an even day, I think we can better spend our time killing Nero.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Darox »

If IS is an odd night SK, what does that make Fonz?

It's these hard hitting questions that have completely slipped you by.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1421, The Fonz wrote:
Why would a vigilante shoot ABR?

LOL, you're kidding, right?

You can die too.

In post 1410, The Fonz wrote:Although 'not paying attention' is a bit harsh, also. I mean, I just went back and did VCA. That requires serious attention.

Also, I'm hoping you weren't serious about this.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1442, Darox wrote:If IS is an odd night SK, what does that make Fonz?

It's these hard hitting questions that have completely slipped you by.

Either that, or you just haven't been reading close enough.

Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by Darox »

Posting after me then accusing me of not reading doesn't work, you know.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Darox »

The real truth is we don't have any vigs.

The proof?
Kiwieagle, Oversoul, Nachomamma & GreyIce are all still alive.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Still don't get it? What a shame.

But I'm looking at Fonz/Nero/IS remaining as scum, probably. Bogre needs to flake so he can stop being a wildcard, but everyone else is town enough.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:Muffin, I'm all good with IS dying and all, but if he's an odd-night SK and today's an even day, I think we can better spend our time killing Nero.

Sure, as long as IS dies tomorrow.

darox wrote:If IS is an odd night SK, what does that make Fonz?

Not an odd night SK.

Do I get a prize for figuring this out?

nacho wrote:But I'm looking at Fonz/Nero/IS remaining as scum, probably. Bogre needs to flake so he can stop being a wildcard, but everyone else is town enough.

Pretty sure there's still 3 mafia remaining and at least 1 SK. So at least 4 scum.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Wow Muffin. You're letting the conspiracy theories fly!

How come you are pulling a Mastin and only including the most vocal players though? Don't you think any lurkers can be scum at all? Why do you only attack the people who openly oppose you? I'm your overzealous White Knighting, you're acting mad and irrational.

I think you're something. I'm considering odd night SK, but even night SK fits you as well now that we think about. You're so eager to lead something that nothing is going to stop you in your destructive wake. That's why you're dangerous. You're also lashing out at everyone that's actively participating indiscriminately. Hell, you're even taking the same arguments I used on you and trying to deflect them back on me. If you truly thought I was evil, you would have started with me right away.

All you are doing is a poorly disguised OMGUS, Muffin. Suddenly IS and Fonz are SK's? Are you insane? We were scum a second ago until I brought all of this up.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”