Friend Mairsil
Friend Mairsil
Townie
Friend Mairsil
Townie
Townie

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Friend Mairsil »

@whiskers - my place holder vote was a reasoned vote as explained in-between those two posts (post 323.) the reasoning simply wasnt stated in the original post as it really wasnt needed, but was asked for. why didnt you quote that one? hmmm.... this doesnt bold (is this the right word, or am i misspelling it? cuz i feel like i am, but dont wanna go out and find out) well for you dear. i mean seriously with every post you make i tend to agree with AVox more and more. (read post #330 for clarification of my last statement).

oh and you dont have a case cuz im not scum. duh. if i was im pretty sure id be laying low, like Hiraki low, or be really trying to lynch someone by now using perfectly logically reasons. while i do realize this is WIFOM talk its true to my meta; and since im talking about how i play, most of my past games can be found here....http://www.magicdeckvortex.com/forum/fo ... p?43-Mafia choose any game besides the second to last one and im in it :cool:

@rainbow - how am i scum? please do explain and make a case. i mean your statement seems like your sure. so why not tell the class why exactly. oh and BTW i dont like that fact that your ok with our cop and one goon being offed plan. its flawed, and only benefits scum.
life is perception. perception is relative. which must mean life is relative.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Whiskers »

So much is wrong here.
In post 425, Friend Mairsil wrote:@whiskers - my place holder vote was a reasoned vote as explained in-between those two posts (post 323.) the reasoning simply wasnt stated in the original post as it really wasnt needed, but was asked for. why didnt you quote that one? hmmm.... this doesnt bold (is this the right word, or am i misspelling it? cuz i feel like i am, but dont wanna go out and find out) well for you dear. i mean seriously with every post you make i tend to agree with AVox more and more. (read post #330 for clarification of my last statement).
you vote me because I defended Nintendo. I don't think he's scum. I think the thing on him is out of proportion. I think his attackers are scummy for attacking him.
Also, bode.
In post 330, AurorusVox wrote:It's pretty obvious that one of us is scum and one of us is town.
So really we both should swing today.

I'm town so it's better for us if just you and your buddy Nintendo are lynched but a 1 for 1 is still good enough for me.

This? You agree with him on this? That either he or I is scum, and the other town? I'm not sure of that at all. That's not obvious. Ever heard of Town verses Town?
Since you're voting for me, I asusme you (currently) think I'm scum.
If I was lynched, and I flip town, would you immediately try to push a AurorusVox lynch?
That's what I thought.

Friend Maresil wrote:oh and you dont have a case cuz im not scum. duh. if i was im pretty sure id be laying low, like Hiraki low, or be really trying to lynch someone by now using perfectly logically reasons. while i do realize this is WIFOM talk its true to my meta; and since im talking about how i play, most of my past games can be found here....http://www.magicdeckvortex.com/forum/fo ... p?43-Mafia choose any game besides the second to last one and im in it :cool:
Wrong; I don't have a case because I haven't bothered to build one.
If lawing low is scummy, like, Hiraki low, then why aren't you voting for Hiraki?

You're not trying to lynch useing "perfectly logical reasons"?
Also, I want to say you're pretty easily active lurking, but I'll have to look more closely for that.

Next: Self meta? Cool story, bro.

Friend Maresil wrote:@rainbow - how am i scum? please do explain and make a case. i mean your statement seems like your sure. so why not tell the class why exactly. oh and BTW i dont like that fact that your ok with our cop and one goon being offed plan. its flawed, and only benefits scum.

Why not? How does it "only benefit scum"? AurorusVox wants to trade one townie for one scum. Why not trade on e Power Role Townie for one Scum? Still benefits town, right? In that case, we can KNOW one of them is scum-- Cop with guilty outs, trading Cop for scum, benefitting town. In AVox's case, either he is scum and knows I am town, or he is town and doesn't know I am town (thinks I'm scum). So he MIGHT trade 1 scum for 1 town, or he might trade 1 town for 1 town.

Rainbow Dash's version is about 20% cooler.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Im a little more torn of Friend after reading the last couple pages because he hit a town tell that I was searching for. She still stays on my shortlist though (Nintendo/Friend/Hydra/Hiraki/Christine) since its obvious she is somewhat Derpy and the tell is stronger from stronger players.

Nintendo is still scum though, which is my top pick. Not happy enough to have a second vote out, would prefer if I was able to just not use it. All the second vote is going to do is allow ponies to keep large wagons on ponies that aren't top picks. Pretty sure what im forcing now will prove it

Will get up votes and such later. This week has potential to be super busy for me so I may go quiet mid-week.

@Friend - Pretend you only have one vote, who gets it?

Also are you ponies really not getting it or trolling me at this point with the cop stuff?
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Did she claim yet?
Because if she didn't...
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

VT.
Rainbowdash is town.
Um.

NS is probably scum for telling everyone to only claim VT.

That's about it. I don't have much time.

Top scumpick is Nin/Whiskers. I see no value in distinguishing between the two when they're both hella scummy and their scumminess implies each other as buddies. NS has kinda blown his cover by trashing Dash's gambit so he's a relatively new but fairly interesting/strongish scumread.

Popcorn to Alnara. Lol ARE YOU EVEN IN THIS GAME?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 429, AurorusVox wrote:Top scumpick is Nin/Whiskers. I see no value in distinguishing between the two when they're both hella scummy and their scumminess implies each other as buddies.

Try to distinguish them. Image you only have one vote. Or you have a daykill. Or you will get an apple as a reward. Just something.

Im not trying to make you back down from calling one of them scum. This is needed for information, as I am going to be keeping a running "real" votecount, and somepony better take up those reigns when im gone.

Not too sure on NS, he is pretty null for me. That pony has made some derpy moves already, but not sure if its a scumtell. If it is im thinking he somehow is the most competent pony thats scum. Also if he is scum, Whiskers and Friend are almost auto-town.

Out of curiosity, has anypony actually played a double vote game before?
You don't earn
loyalty
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 429, AurorusVox wrote:

Can you show me where I said that?

No, you can't.

Because I didn't.

Stop putting words in my mouth.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Sorta figured it out

Vote nintendo
Vote Hiraki

Nintendo is obviously my primary vote. The AV wagon should go away now, while I would love that pony to be scum because it auto-clears three ponies in my mind, don't think he is scum. VM wagon has a little merit but I don't much like who is one it.

@Whiskers - When did you realize this was an open setup?

@NS - You sorta did. Quoting the setup is just short of saying such.
You don't earn
loyalty
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

It's somehow my fault that your gambit failed??

It is to laugh.
....what?

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 433, Nobody Special wrote:It's somehow my fault that your gambit failed??

It is to laugh.

Yes. It is your fault. Expected somepony to crush it without thinking but figured I would get a few claims first.

AV is also right in that you gained a few scum points for pointing it out. Only ponies its a threat to are scum, if they arent paying attention and try to fakeclaim, auto-lynch.

At least a few ponies were oblivious to this being an open game given when I read. Would it have worked? Probably not, but why do ponies keep trying things like that? Its because from time to time they will work. Either way, you not only stopped scum from possibly slipping but also inattentive town dropping tells, pending a few more things I got a couple town reads from the move.

Lets play a new game though!

Why is it scummy for me to have pushed for the claim? Im obviously not going to out any roles, worse case secnario everypony claims VT and we move on. More likely there is a little discussion that can possibly give me a town read or two. Best case we catch scum. As far as I can tell you dont like me because you disagree with my tactic there.
You don't earn
loyalty
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

It is antitown because it's the best kind of thing that scum can hope to do. Distract the town with meaningless busywork while they fire off one mislynch after another.

It was a pointless waste of time, and I'll thank you not to do it again.
....what?

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:59 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Robotnick2 replaces malpascp
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 432, Rainbowdash wrote:@Whiskers - When did you realize this was an open setup?

When he quoted it, nnnnngh....
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Christine »

Apologies, my mother surprised me and came to visit. So, yeah...

Anyways. Welcome to Dash and Robot.

Dash, you have certainly popped in and brought new life to this mafia. I do think it is very.... odd for you to be pushing for mass claim on Night 1. And even odder for Nopony to be saying everyone just claim VT.

I am actually going to shift my votes with this one, as Nintendo for his Gambit and wtf Nopony for voting Dash. My opinion on Dash may change, but right now, he is looking the cleanest of everyone. He seems to be the only one actually hunting out the scum.

Unvote, Unvote.

Vote: Nintendo, Vote: Nobody Special
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 437, Whiskers wrote:
In post 432, Rainbowdash wrote:@Whiskers - When did you realize this was an open setup?

When he quoted it, nnnnngh....

You seem pretty convinced that there was no cop earlier in the game though. What was up with that then?

@NS - Im obviously going to disagree, what should be 12 straight "vanilla town" posts is not meaningless busywork. Infact you already saw that it had potential to catch a few ponies who werent paying attention. Still pretty sure this is you being scum or you just not liking my tactic because it goes against everything that gets engrained in our minds from early on.
You don't earn
loyalty
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 438, Christine wrote:And even odder for Nopony to be saying everyone just claim VT.

In post 431, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 429, AurorusVox wrote:

Can you show me where I said that?

No, you can't.

Because I didn't.

Stop putting words in my mouth.
....what?

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 438, Christine wrote:I am actually going to shift my votes with this one, as Nintendo for his Gambit and wtf Nopony for voting Dash. My opinion on Dash may change, but right now, he is looking the cleanest of everyone. He seems to be the only one actually hunting out the scum.

Who is your top vote?
You don't earn
loyalty
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:46 am

Post by AurorusVox »

In post 418, nintendoaddict1 wrote:I don't even know what to say, Dash... that gambit to catch careless scum only makes you look bad. And by bad I mean scummy.

Why does it make him look scummy?

In post 419, Nobody Special wrote:But not scummy enough to vote her?

Is NS driving a coach or a bus here?

In post 426, Whiskers wrote:Ever heard of Town verses Town?

You obviously agree me, cf. your vote on me. Why are you scolding him for not thinking of TvT when you yourself don't think its true?

In post 431, Nobody Special wrote:Can you show me where I said that?

In post 396, Nobody Special wrote:I mean, seriously, you're gonna get 12 claims of VT. And then wherre will be be? It's not like there ARE any other roles aside from VT and Goon.

Did you even read the setup?

Top vote would be Whiskers I guess. :mad:
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Look, my postulating what results you would probably get is not, in ANY way, shape or form, me TELLING EVERYONE TO CLAIM VT.

If you can't see that, well, be sure to put your helmet on when you get out of bed.
....what?

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:53 am

Post by AurorusVox »

...you saying "there are only VTs in this setup", "look at the setup" and actually QUOTING the setup basically made the whole massclaim thing scumfriendly. It was not a pro-town move. At all.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Nobody Special »

And you think that trying to mislead the town, and count on their laziness in re: reading the thread, is in ANY WAY pro-town?

I fail to see this.
....what?

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:08 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I think town would not lie about being VTs so they were never going to be "misled".
The only people who had something to fear from the MC was scum.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I just fear stupidity, including stupid, pointless gambits.
....what?

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:16 am

Post by AurorusVox »

That doesn't cut it.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Friend Mairsil
Friend Mairsil
Townie
Friend Mairsil
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Friend Mairsil »

@dash - if i had one vote it would most likely go to Avox. (this is at the time in which the vote was casted) at this current time i would say whiskers. nothing is sitting well with what she's saying.

side note how do you multi-quote a single post? im used to a different BBC code and i cant seem to make it work like it want it to.
life is perception. perception is relative. which must mean life is relative.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”