Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Until now. I wouldnt be surprised if I turn up looking like a crispy critter tomorrow.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:52 am

Post by The Fonz »

You're not a threat. Your opinions are completely discredited.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Also, shooting people who aren't a detriment to you isn't exactly true. You did kill both the Doctor and a Cop-type character. Not sure about T-Bone, but you seemed to have the vibe that Bunny was more than just a Miller...
In post 142, The Fonz wrote:
@The Fonz: I am not full claiming. You can go to hell with that idea.

Right, check the idea that Bunnylover is scum who is refusing to fullclaim so that she can claim most convenient power role if it looks like she might be lynched.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:54 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

damn straight I'm feeding him targets, IS.

I want Bogre dead. I've been calling him scum alllllllllll game, literallly since one of my very first posts I think, but people have insisted he's town with a scum role PM, however the fuck that works.

If scum don't consider a claimed vig a threat and want to keep him around for the WIFOM factor, good on them. I hope they all die to burn kills.

toog wrote:Problem with that is that as long as Mafia is alive and an odd night SK, he only has to shoot 2 times or so before we get to end game.

That is why we lynch the odd night SK tomorrow. Hint: It's IS!
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Toogeloo »

This too.

In post 149, The Fonz wrote:
Fate wrote:I bet this is your first time with Bunnylover, Fonz

Its sad but she's town

Yes, it is. What's the deal with her? She's hinted power role. Obviously, it is in the interests of town to pin her down to one claim, so that she can't just pull out the most beneficial claim when she's run up.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fonz, can you explain why you shot BL over SL?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:56 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1502, Toogeloo wrote:Also, shooting people who aren't a detriment to you isn't exactly true. You did kill both the Doctor and a Cop-type character. Not sure about T-Bone, but you seemed to have the vibe that Bunny was more than just a Miller...
In post 142, The Fonz wrote:
@The Fonz: I am not full claiming. You can go to hell with that idea.

Right, check the idea that Bunnylover is scum who is refusing to fullclaim so that she can claim most convenient power role if it looks like she might be lynched.

If by 'more than a miller' you mean 'Scum' then yes.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:59 am

In post 1503, zMuffinMan wrote:damn straight I'm feeding him targets, IS.

I want Bogre dead. I've been calling him scum alllllllllll game, literallly since one of my very first posts I think, but people have insisted he's town with a scum role PM, however the fuck that works.

If scum don't consider a claimed vig a threat and want to keep him around for the WIFOM factor, good on them. I hope they all die to burn kills.

toog wrote:Problem with that is that as long as Mafia is alive and an odd night SK, he only has to shoot 2 times or so before we get to end game.

That is why we lynch the odd night SK tomorrow. Hint: It's IS!

Youre so silly Muffin. If im really the SK and such a huge threat, I would either be a crispy crittered by Fonz or scum killed any day now too. But nooooo, thats not good enough for you Muffin, you want to waste a day wasting a lynch on me instead.

Muffin, dude, youre untrustworthy. Seriously. You doublespeak everything that concerns me.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:00 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1507, Internet Stranger wrote:
Youre so silly Muffin. If im really the SK and such a huge threat, I would either be a crispy crittered by Fonz or scum killed any day now too. But nooooo, thats not good enough for you Muffin, you want to waste a day wasting a lynch on me instead.

Which doesn't apply to me because...?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 am

We know youre an SK, thanks to your fakeclaim.

Muffin just insanely suspects me of being one. Sureshot with you, horrible mislynch for me.
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Are you bulletproof, IS?

Why would I ask Fonz to shoot someone I think is a SK?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1467, Internet Stranger wrote:Out of curiosity Muffin, what exactly was the reason that Fonz cant be an even night SK? I mean you just took what Fonz said as gospel. Not even a simple question, not a shred of doubt. Nope, just Fonz isnt IS, so it must be true! You swallowed that up like Oversoul. Somehow I want to think that youre smarter than this Muffin, so this tells me that youre playing a game here. Maybe its a hardcore tunnel game thinking thats the only way to get rid of me.

I still heavily suspect you, Muffin, of being the other SK due to your actions and your weak circular arguments. I dont think youre with the scum team, but youre an untrustworthy White Knight nonetheless. White Knights are NEVER to be trusted and all need to ALWAYS be put to death.

But still, why not even ask the question? Why is Fonz a vig and not the SK?

First of all, who is the first SK?
Second of all, the even night kills I can buy as vigilante kills. The odd night kills? Nope. Thus the odd-night killer is either an idiot with a gun or SK, so he dies. Also, notice how everyone has kind of figured out that Fonz was the even-night killer before he claimed, and that no one really questioned his targets. SKs don't leave a trail of radioactive breadcrumbs like that.

In post 1470, Internet Stranger wrote:Also, how do we know this isnt some crazy ass WIFOM? You realize that we cant let you live to the endgame, right?

We can and we will.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:09 am

Post by The Fonz »

Not to mention that IS started today by voting zM with the reasoning that he wasn't scum with Ludi but was probably SK. Now the tables turned, he's done a 180...

For whoever asked about why BL and not SL, look at my ISO. Bunnylover was like a zillion times scummier. If she'd admitted she was an Earthrealm Invader Miller, then I probably wouldn't have shot her, but no, she had to try to obfuscate when she should have come clean.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

What's funny is that in #1509, IS slipped that he knows I'm not the odd night SK. If he thought I was the odd night killer, he wouldn't use the word "suspects" like that.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:16 am

In post 1512, The Fonz wrote:Not to mention that IS started today by voting zM with the reasoning that he wasn't scum with Ludi but was probably SK. Now the tables turned, he's done a 180...

What 180?!? YOU LIE.

I dont think Muffin is scum, his actions arent town credible to me, so the only choice left is the other SK.

Examining the kills on Fonz's self-claimed SK is nothing more than WIFOM. Gambling the entire game on that is a horrible idea.
Show

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nero wrote:Why are you not SK hunting?

What?

IS wrote:Im not very fond of Nacho's play this game. He is acting busy by asking a lot of inane questions. He is hanging out in the peripherals not being involved and is treading water with his opinions. I actually think that Nacho is part of the scum and not your pet Nero.

Then I'll take you to the ball tomorrow after I lynch scum today, and we can have a beautiful dance and you can expose all of my useless questions and explain just how picking four people with scum and calling the rest of the people town is "treading water".

I mean, if you want me to get more specific:

Muffin is town. He's not dying.
With the even night vig claim, Fonz is town. He's not dying.
GreyICE is town.
Toogeloo is town.
Oversoul is town.
I feel decently about Amrun, and she's probably town.
I feel decently about kiwieagle, and he's probably town.
Darox can die.
Bogre can die after he flakes.
You are a scumbag.
Nero is definitely a scumbag.

Do you want me to put it into an infomercial for you?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1491, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1488, Toogeloo wrote:Scorpion, for the record, isn't aligned with ANYONE in the lore of the game.

I think flavor means shit given that two factions comprise one scum team.

So there's one scum team, but I'm scum. Totally makes sense. NOT. This is scumplaining if I've ever seen it. Waaaaaaaaaah, Amrun hasn't been playing that well, but how do I undermine the fact that she's almost entirely confirmed town? Yeah, right. There's so much cog dis in your arguments.

Your arguments against me reveal your true intention; if I suffer from confirmation bias, as you say, then I truly believe you are scum - and am therefore NOT SCUM.

Your case against me: I say I'm confirmed town, and I have confirmation bias. If that isn't the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. You just saw a mislynch looming on the horizon after the thing with wlc and don't know when to let it go.

In post 1499, The Fonz wrote:Not true. MOS, for example, has been saying he suspected me. Plenty of people have listed me as secondary suspects at different times. SKs tend to take out good players/obvtowns and leave the survivors comprising themselves and VIs.

Unless they're planning on fakeclaiming vig.... I'm not interested in lynching you today, but this isn't a good defense.

In post 1505, Nero Cain wrote:Fonz, can you explain why you shot BL over SL?

Are you KIDDING ME? Once more, you demonstrate how out of touch you are with the game.

NERO IS SCUM

IS IS NOT GROUPSCUM AND NOT KILLING TONIGHT SO NOT INTERESTED, EVEN IF HE IS SK

NERO DIES TODAY

Also Bogre is still town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Amrun wrote:NERO IS SCUM

NERO DIES TODAY

You just won my heart.
I am completely receptive to Bogre town reasoning.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Amrun »

ISO me, Nacho. I made a towncase on him at some point.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Bogre »

I've been travelling for the past weekend, going to catch up on today.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:03 am

Post by The Fonz »

Exhibit A, zMuffin who he doesn't think is groupscum but suspects of being SK is 'the biggest threat'

In post 1420, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 1376, zMuffinMan wrote:If I had potential to NK you, Nero, you'd be dead.

You know what this sounds like to me? An SK trying to himself from his own role. If fact, Muffin as an SK makes a lot of sense to me. I wish I had thought about this earlier actually.

<Snip>

Muffin is the most dangerous of them all though.

Vote: Muffin

Exhibit B, "Even if I'm the Odd-Night SK, lynching me would be a waste of a day"

In post 1507, Internet Stranger wrote:

Muffin, dude, youre untrustworthy. Seriously. You doublespeak everything that concerns me.

THERE. THERE IS YOUR 180. When the SK is Muffin, the SK is this terrible huge threat, but when it's you, it doesn't matter that much and lynching it would be - your words not mine - to 'waste a day.'
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Darox »

In post 1516, Amrun wrote:So there's one scum team, but I'm scum. Totally makes sense. NOT. This is scumplaining if I've ever seen it. Waaaaaaaaaah, Amrun hasn't been playing that well, but how do I undermine the fact that she's almost entirely confirmed town? Yeah, right. There's so much cog dis in your arguments.

Your arguments against me reveal your true intention; if I suffer from confirmation bias, as you say, then I truly believe you are scum - and am therefore NOT SCUM.

Your case against me: I say I'm confirmed town, and I have confirmation bias. If that isn't the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. You just saw a mislynch looming on the horizon after the thing with wlc and don't know when to let it go.

In post 1499, The Fonz wrote:Not true. MOS, for example, has been saying he suspected me. Plenty of people have listed me as secondary suspects at different times. SKs tend to take out good players/obvtowns and leave the survivors comprising themselves and VIs.

Unless they're planning on fakeclaiming vig.... I'm not interested in lynching you today, but this isn't a good defense.

In post 1505, Nero Cain wrote:Fonz, can you explain why you shot BL over SL?

Are you KIDDING ME? Once more, you demonstrate how out of touch you are with the game.

NERO IS SCUM

NERO DIES TODAY

Also Bogre is still town.
Wow.

The only thing I can say in response, you've already said.
Once more, you demonstrate how out of touch you are with the game.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:14 am

I hadnt thought of the crosskill at the time until Muffin pointed it out when talking about you. I still say that Muffin is extremely dangerous to the town. How is that a 180? Since then, I havent called for a Muffin lynch, in fact, im pointing at Nacho as a scum team member.
Show

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Amrun »

Darox, I don't understand your post.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:24 am

Post by The Fonz »

*Sigh*

God, are you really that thick?

Early on today: SK is incredibly dangerous and needs to be lynched.
Later: SK lynch would be a wasted day.

All- literally all - that changed is that the discussion was revolving around you rather than Muffin as SK. And do you really expect anyone, like anyone at all, to believe that the SK shooting Ludi the day after he leads a wagon on you is more likely to be the work of muffin than you?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”