Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Shinki wrote:Is that even a reason? Or you're just making some excuses to vote for someone completely unrelated?
Well, whatever... there are more important business I must attend to.
And it seems you just ignored what I've said. Read #745 again and think about it.

Oh it's a reason. Most of your tact all game has been entirely left of centre. Why are you voting for StrangerCoug?

Also if you wanted your "read" on KDowns to be anything other than looked over, perhaps you should discredit his post with more than a "really? really?" It's your idea. You do the fleshing out.

Also you aren't unrelated. You were my main scumread on day 1 and I am re-voting.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Oh right, so your StrangerCoug post is supposed to give something away? As I said before, explain yourself better. You just seem to be throwing out suspicions without backing them up with anything at all.
Shinki
Shinki
Goon
Shinki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Shinki »

No need for further explanations before SC answers me.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by manho »

vote:Macdougall
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by MacDougall »

^ Well obviously there is because a post ago you seemed desperate for me to read that post. I can see the game you're playing and if you aren't fooling me, you aren't fooling anybody. Just come out and make your fake claim.

In post 125, Shinki wrote:
Apparently I'm a Loyalist to House Argelev, and my win condition is met when all danger to House Argelev and it's loyalists are no longe existant. (paraphrase)

I can't really take sides on the SK/David wagon, 'cause both of them (players) are confusing at some point. But I guess some pressure can't hurt.
So, for now:

Vote: David Xanatos

FoS: SleepyKrew

Sorry If I mess something up, headache is killing me right now.

Ugh this is a scummy post. It has all the trademarks. Meandering thoughts, wishy washy ideas, non commitment and even your flavour is scummy. You just said the most obvious thing that makes you look town and left out the little things like House name to back yourself up! And this is your first post!

In post 493, Shinki wrote:Btw, there is anyone that came from the East here?
I just realized something.

Oh I forgot about this, what did you realise exactly? All I realise is that you were the first person to mention the east and then it turns out that the scum are from the east, so explain how you knew there were easterners in the game?

In post 664, Shinki wrote:Call me dumb, but I think he's not lying .-. something like 65/35 true.. I can't really understand your logic, SK.

Yeah, uhuh 65/35. I have figures too. 100%. That's your likelihood of being scum.

If we're talking about bussing yet, then here's one for the history books.

In post 671, Shinki wrote:It's been some hours already... anyways,

Vote: Empking

Well, he's at L-1 now, just a reminder

"Hey guys, I didn't want to lynch Empking but I've just gone out there and put him at L-1 for you just in case".

In post 690, Shinki wrote:
In post 685, Nero Cain wrote:Shinki....do you believe Emps cop claim?

After reading the case SK showed me and isolating Emp posts, he's acting more scummier than I thought, I'd bet 72/28 fake.

inb4 opportunist blablabla

Yeah, right.

Wtf is with your number crap? Just nervous psychobabble imo.
Shinki
Shinki
Goon
Shinki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Shinki »

You're nervous? Votes going up as you try to change the aim of the town.
I'll let the town deal with you, as I said before, there are more important things for me to do here than to argue with someone clearly in despair 'cause of votes.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by MacDougall »

You haven't said jack about "important things for you to do here".

In post 753, manho wrote:

In post 741, Nero Cain wrote:

Since when is empty voting acceptable? I'm clearly not "obvscum" because I'm NOT scum so you might want to explain yourself before I flip town and you're sitting there with empty votes on me.
Shinki
Shinki
Goon
Shinki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Shinki »

In post 737, AGar wrote:VOTE: MacDougall

I was going to get into this before night fell, but I missed it. His whole "I don't buy into any of the cases here" was complete bullshit then to turn around and hammer for "Meh, I guess" reasoning was bullshit and a half. Scumbag needs to die right now.

This is a good case against you. You should've quote this instead of the empty ones...
Well, I'm gonna lurk until SC shows up.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by MacDougall »

How about you read all the posts because I already quoted and responded to that one.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Also the exact same can be said against you except substitute hammer for putting at L-1.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by MattP »

Vote:
Shinki
Reason:
Posts 125 and 755. You're not going to answer important questions, such as the East question, because you'll "just let town deal with him"? What does that mean? Please explain that. Until you do my vote is staying.
SlappyKrust
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Ugh, Kdowns.
Heyibetishouldaccuseyouofsecretlybeingmafiathatistryingtopretendtobevigilantenowandshootyouwithmyoneshotdayvig.

(Disclaimer: Joke.)

I'm good with MacDougall then I guess.
Vote:MacDougall
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Why should we be looking at those that thought SK was a scum day vig? Scum have known he wasn't scum. The only people that would have thought he was scum would be town. And by the end of it I didn't think SK was scum, I just thought he was annoying.

Yes MacDougall, because the mafia are honest people that vote themselves out instead of painting other town as scum. That's definitely how the game works.
/end sarcasm
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by monk »

Macdougall's case on Shinki looks like deflection,
Nero mentioned not liking Shinki before, I'd like to hear more from him
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by MacDougall »

EtherealCookie wrote:
Why should we be looking at those that thought SK was a scum day vig? Scum have known he wasn't scum. The only people that would have thought he was scum would be town. And by the end of it I didn't think SK was scum, I just thought he was annoying.

Yes MacDougall, because the mafia are honest people that vote themselves out instead of painting other town as scum. That's definitely how the game works.
/end sarcasm

My point was more to discredit his view. I don't see how chasing the people who thought SK was scum would be a viable option, especially since it incriminates me and I'm town, so obviously I'm going to feel that the view as a whole is wrong. SK was being scummy at first, it's hard to argue that. As soon as I realised he made the claim I moved my vote off him. Everything I did to oppose him after that was out of me not agreeing with his wagons, not because I thought he was scum.

monk wrote:Macdougall's case on Shinki looks like deflection,
Nero mentioned not liking Shinki before, I'd like to hear more from him

And her complete shrugging off of everything I suggested to her isn't? If you read my ISO you'll find that I had a scum read on Shinki yesterday so it's not as if I'm creating this to counter the people who think I'm scum.

In fact, if you read my ISO you'll hardly find anything scummy about me. Read hers, and it's a treasure trove.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by monk »

I think her shrugging off everything you suggested is somewhat justified considering that imo her train of thought is able to be seen through her posts which you chose not to post,

So why exactly did you vote for Empking, you appear to have been suspicious of Shinki for wagon hoping, constantly saying things like "Empking is less scummy than Shinki" then turn around and hammer Empking, I don't understand how you can think that this doesn't make you scummy. Here's how I read your ISO:
LALALA This is fun!!
OH NOES YOUSE GAIZ ARE ON MAI BUDDY LETS GO LYNCH SHINKI INSTEAD
OH SHI-- MY BUDDY GOING DOWN NEW PLAN:
  • BACKPEDDLE
  • HAMMER
  • ???
  • TOWNCRED?
Modding:
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by MacDougall »

In post 765, monk wrote:I think her shrugging off everything you suggested is somewhat justified considering that imo her train of thought is able to be seen through her posts which you chose not to post,

So why exactly did you vote for Empking, you appear to have been suspicious of Shinki for wagon hoping, constantly saying things like "Empking is less scummy than Shinki" then turn around and hammer Empking, I don't understand how you can think that this doesn't make you scummy. Here's how I read your ISO:
LALALA This is fun!!
  • BACKPEDDLE
  • HAMMER
  • ???
  • TOWNCRED?

You must be a mind reader or something because to me, Shinki's train of thought is irrationally all over the place.

I was suspicious of Shinki before Empking even posted. I first called her out in this post;

In post 136, MacDougall wrote:
In post 133, Shinki wrote:Indeed, that's not nice at all.

Unvote:
Vote: gandalf5166

Just because this situation is much less confusing than David/SK issue.

Your three posts have all set off alarm bells in my head Shinki. The David/SK issue isn't confusing at all if you'd bother to read it and then you waited until someone else popped the cherry before you voted on gandalf. What do you mean by "indeed, that's not nice at all?" You read as though you are just jumping on a chance to get the focus off of one of these two.

Empking hadn't even posted in the game at that stage. So at no stage did I make up my issue with Shinki to distract from Empking. Keep trying.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by monk »

In post 766, MacDougall wrote:
In post 765, monk wrote:I think her shrugging off everything you suggested is somewhat justified considering that imo her train of thought is able to be seen through her posts which you chose not to post,

LALALA This is fun!!
  • BACKPEDDLE
  • HAMMER
  • ???
  • TOWNCRED?

You must be a mind reader or something because to me, Shinki's train of thought is irrationally all over the place.

I was suspicious of Shinki before Empking even posted. I first called her out in this post;

Unvote:

Your three posts have all set off alarm bells in my head Shinki. The David/SK issue isn't confusing at all if you'd bother to read it and then you waited until someone else popped the cherry before you voted on gandalf. What do you mean by "indeed, that's not nice at all?" You read as though you are just jumping on a chance to get the focus off of one of these two.

Empking hadn't even posted in the game at that stage. So at no stage did I make up my issue with Shinki to distract from Empking. Keep trying.

Why, yes you did post that before Empking posted, however at the moment since SK has flipped town and I know DX is town, she can't be trying to get the attention away from scum, therefore this is blown out of the water, try again. I never said that you were making up something on Shinki, I said that you were pushing for Shinki and Vezokpiraka over Empking and based on your reasoning in the post that you described above you are pushing Shinki for associative tells on two townies.... huh?
Modding:
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 746, MacDougall wrote:
AGar wrote:VOTE: MacDougall

I was going to get into this before night fell, but I missed it. His whole "I don't buy into any of the cases here" was complete bullshit then to turn around and hammer for "Meh, I guess" reasoning was bullshit and a half. Scumbag needs to die right now.

No, I actually didn't buy into any of the cases. Then I apprehensively hammered scum out of luck. What more do you want me to do? If I was scum and hammering Empking for town cred why would I have been so blatantly apprehensive?

No, it's not that you didn't buy into the cases. It's that you a) didn't buy into the cases and then b) did nothing to do your own leg work to find a suspicion. You were content to ride the wave of the crowds and did nothing proactively yourself when you didn't see what you liked.

That's not town behavior.

And the apprehensiveness? Probably that Emp was the big PR on your team.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by MacDougall »

AGar: I had done all my day 1 leg work on other players. My role states that I have to be true to the rightful heir right, and early on I was trying to play in theme and DX made it clear he was the rightful heir so I chose to side with him. SK was out to get him so I instantly took the opposite stance to SK. So SK turned out town, my read was wrong, but I accepted that before the night came anyway. His abrasiveness did nothing to sweeten my stance on him so him being the major mouthpiece for the Empking lynch put me off side. I didn't want him to be right because he was playing exactly the style my role PM said to oppose, opposing the rightful heir (DX). DX turned me towards Vezok and I agreed that Vezok looked scummy. Vezok was DX's attempt at undermining the Empking wagon, but because DX is a mason town he of course is above suspicion. I guess DX was opposing the Empking wagon for the same reason I was. Just didn't like the cut of SK's jib.

As for doing nothing of my own leg work, what did Shinki do of leg work? She looked at the DX vs SK situation and took a wide berth, then jumped on the easy vote at the time (Gandalf) then came back later and bussed the obvscum.

In post 767, monk wrote:
In post 766, MacDougall wrote:

LALALA This is fun!!
  • BACKPEDDLE
  • HAMMER
  • ???
  • TOWNCRED?

Unvote:

Why, yes you did post that before Empking posted, however at the moment since SK has flipped town and I know DX is town, she can't be trying to get the attention away from scum, therefore this is blown out of the water, try again. I never said that you were making up something on Shinki, I said that you were pushing for Shinki and Vezokpiraka over Empking and based on your reasoning in the post that you described above you are pushing Shinki for associative tells on two townies.... huh?

She rang alarm bells back then by being non-committal to the major town issue and then throwing an easy vote at Gandalf, the thought at the time being that it was to protect a potential scum, but in hindsight it could just as easily be to stay off a dangerous looking wagon. If you were scum, would you come in and level a vote at one of the two loudest town players, or would you throw an easy vote at another town player with a simpler case against him?

Look there are plenty of things you are glossing over on Shinki. What was with the east thing? Why did she blatantly refuse to answer my question? You are masons with DX and he outed that there are a faction of you so what is it? Is Shinki part of your town faction then? There has to be a reason why you are just outright refusing to address the scummy things she's done, and are seeing them in such a positive light.

I can see that being the most vocally opposed to a major PR for scum being lynched looks bad, but I will fight until the gallows because I am conclusively innocent.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

I don't recall ever saying there was more than me and Monk. In fact, I specifically told you I wasn't going to say if there were any more than me and Monk. No sense revealing undue information.
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by MacDougall »

You're right. My bad.

Anyway, how bout the rest?
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

I'm not sure of my stance on you to be honest. Vezok still attracts my ire though. I'm planning to re-read tonight, see if I pick up anything special from Empking's interactions..
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:43 am

Post by monk »

Spoiler: Shinki ISO-fluffless version, commentary by monk
In post 125, Shinki wrote:I needed some effort to understand the situation here, never been in a large flavoured game like this before.
Apparently I'm a Loyalist to House Argelev, and my win condition is met when all danger to House Argelev and it's loyalists are no longe existant. (paraphrase)
PEdit: No houses then?

I can't really take sides on the SK/David wagon, 'cause both of them (players) are confusing at some point. But I guess some pressure can't hurt.
So, for now:

Vote: David Xanatos

FoS: SleepyKrew

Sorry If I mess something up, headache is killing me right now.

First post expresses confusion over the SK/DX fight, places a pressure vote on DX and FoS on SK, this to me says that she thinks that the two are of the same alignment, possibly scum bussing the hell out of each other.

In post 130, Shinki wrote:#gandalf

And how do we know that you won't betray us? lol
That's more troublesome than anything I read from David or SK. :T

PEdit: It's more dangerous than a survivor, definitely, as survivors can't change their alignment to harm another factions.

Expresses concern about Gandalf and his side changing roleclaim, also expresses that she sees that this is more harmful to town than what's going on with the SK/DX fight

Unvote:

places a vote down, the rest of it is fluff, there's nothing noncommittal about this.

In post 142, Shinki wrote:#MacDougall

Not really, I was just eating cake in the meantime and when I came back he already did it.

inb4 the cake is a lie.

All the discussion concerning SK and David still a mess in my head, so I'd prefer to vote for something I find myself worth of voting, and not something that I don't quite understand.
And "Indeed, that's not nice at all" was an answer to your post, not vezokpiraka's.
This one:
In post 131, MacDougall wrote:Oh, I believe he almost certainly will betray us. Those who, historically, have faced the choice he has before him, regularly choose the path of darkness.

Wants to vote for something that she can see is scummy, (protown movement) how eactly is this noncommital? You seem to be totally skewing what Shinki is saying.

In post 180, Shinki wrote:
In post 174, AGar wrote:VOTE: David Xanatos

Seven pages in and it seems like a lot has gone on.. but it really hasn't.

- SK fakes a daykill and tries to bait people into claiming alignments.
Anyone who buys the daykill is an idiot.
Anyone with half a brain should've read the OP and the sample VT role PMs and would've known "Hey, don't claim shit."
- DX tries to latch on to these as "scummy" plays and comes up with a million and one bullshit reasons as to why we should lynch SK, none of which are valid.
- Gandalf claims survivor bastard
People try and push to lynch him based on the fact that his alignment *might* change. They are stupid.

Townie brownies go to SK, Otolia, Gand, and NC for what they've put in.
Scum cum goes to DX so far. Vezok and shinki can be added to the list of borderline scumbags.

Oh, now I understand their situation, thanks.
And it's not like two votes are going to "lynch" anyone...
Anyways, I'll stick with gandalf reasoning for the time being.

Unvote:

Unvote makes sense

In post 376, Shinki wrote:
In post 372, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 319, Shinki wrote:
In post 317, Nero Cain wrote:.........................................................................................................................................................................................

wasted shot was wasted.

If you has more kill DX or Shinki

Mind if I ask you why would you like to kill me? :?

ISO 0 looks like fence sitting and then hoping on one or the other so you wouldn't look as scummy.

Your Gandalf vote and the
reason
for the Gandalf vote in ISO 2 sounds pretty opportunistic to me. In ISO 3 you state "All the discussion concerning SK and David still a mess in my head, so I'd prefer to vote for something I find myself worth of voting, and not something that I don't quite understand."

Yet you still voted for something you didn't deem worthy of a vote?

but you know what I find funny? When I fosed you in 148 you said
NOTHING
but when we found out that SK is an actual day vig and I said I wanted a shot on you then you were concerned.

Not really
concerned
, I was just curious.
About your other vote, you voted me for reasons I already explained to MacDougall a few posts before, and he didn't feel like voting me as you did. So I thought it would be useless to argue something more with you.

Points out that you aren't committal to voting for your scum read, wonders why nero cain views the same reasoning as enough to vote for her

In post 490, Shinki wrote:Well, imo SK vs. David is a Town-Town discussion, getting us nowhere in the end...

What's the case on Empking again? >:

PEdit: Ya, port claim is definitely not a scum claim. As the mod said, there are 'large groups' along with the houses too.

Wants to move the focus off of what she views as a town v town thing now, while unneccessary she can't be scum with Empking because she is drawing attention away from town v town to scum, which in my mind is the worst scum play in the book.

In post 493, Shinki wrote:Btw, there is anyone that came from the East here?
I just realized something.

Flavour speculation, not necessarily a bad thing considering most of day one was flavour speculation

In post 664, Shinki wrote:Call me dumb, but I think he's not lying .-. something like 65/35 true.. I can't really understand your logic, SK.

disregard the numbers, asks for reclarification of the point. This is also after Empking's claim, since the last post that she expressed an interest in Empking it has been two hours.

In post 669, Shinki wrote:
In post 668, SleepyKrew wrote:Emp said he didn't believe my claim because he didn't realize a player can be a group. He claims to not have said this because Otoloia already said it. This is a LIE. Emp posted TWICE between my claim and Oto's post. Those two posts were a vote, and then calling my claim fake (with no reasoning). Now he is just
flail
splashing around like the Magikarp he is.

I hope I didn't forget too much of it >.<

'kay, I understand it now.. but if he really flips townie cop? That would be incredibad for us, no?
And many people voted for Empking but still didn't said nothing about his claim, what do you guys think about that?

Well, he's at L-1 now, just a reminder

Btw, Sleepy, who would you shot tomorrow?
inb4 you

no, srsly.

Sleepy describes the case on Empking and his disbelief at empkings claim, understandable and good, she puts Emp back to L-1

In post 683, Shinki wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:Shinki, still don't see why I'm not allowed to shoot you.

I didn't say you aren't allowed, I wanted to know who'd you shoot besides me, that's all.

Nero Cain wrote:
unvote

In post 664, Shinki wrote:Call me dumb,
but I think he's not lying .-. something like 65/35 true
.. I can't really understand your logic, SK.

THIS AFTER YOU SAID HE'S MOST LIKELY TOWN?!?

'k, I see that there are blind ones here too, read 668. [2]

Asks, someone to go do legwork for her thought process, nullish thing

In post 690, Shinki wrote:
In post 685, Nero Cain wrote:Shinki....do you believe Emps cop claim?

After reading the case SK showed me and isolating Emp posts, he's acting more scummier than I thought, I'd bet 72/28 fake.

inb4 opportunist blablabla

Yeah, right.

Explains why she voted Emp, seems logical again disregard the numbers, I'm 99/20/50 sure that they're only meant as a guide to give some form of quantification of her stance.

Spoiler: MacDougal's This is how I Playz right?? annotations by monk (irrelevance removed to avoid brain melty)
In post 143, MacDougall wrote:Ahhh fair enough! <snip>

We'll start with this here you express that from context you now understand what shinki is saying.

In post 539, MacDougall wrote:
In post 465, Magua wrote:
In post 460, SleepyKrew wrote:Magua, when you say I won't be around, do you mean lynched or killed?

Yes.

These votes for monk are just incredibad. Vezok has a certain tendency to be incredibad. Empking does not.

UNVOTE: tclawren
VOTE: Empking

MacDougall, why in God's name are you voting no lynch?

Well at that stage I was too confused to vote for anyone. I'll vote for someone eventually. I just wanted my vote on no lynch in case the day ended before I came back because I didn't want to be on anyone.

Worst reasoning ever, though not a scummy thing to do, however if as you say shinki was pinging your radar, why didn't you vote her?

In post 540, MacDougall wrote:
In post 538, SleepyKrew wrote:Why are you voting NL (and not Emp)?

At this stage I don't have much reason to think that Empking is scum. He's because intentionally obtuse imo. Trying to rub the scum the wrong way. I like it when town play like he is.

Empking is obtuse regardless of his alignment, this looks like someone trying to defend a partner because, being clear is in most people's minds a much more towny thing to do.

In post 549, MacDougall wrote:I'm suspicious of Shinki. She just seems to be hopping from bandwagon to bandwagon to me but hasn't shown commitment to any of them. Seems hell bent on flying under the radar. Just read her ISO. She seems much more likely scum than Empking.

As for Vezok. If what Gandalf says is true, and we have no reason to doubt it, then he'd make a good bet for scum too. There is enough suspicion in him for simply being a member of House Argelev and voting for you tbh. If you are both House Argelev, and he has voted for you, then one of you is scum. I'd be happy to vote for him too.

Your vote is still on no lynch here.... talk about noncommital also this is what I mean by OH NOES, the last time you even mentioned shinki was here oh wait you were dropping your case there, lets go here you say she's been jumping wagons, if you looked at her ISO, she's been on two wagons, before unvoting and not revoting, hardly a wagonhopper she was not on the SK wagon when he was run up to L-1/L-2

In post 606, MacDougall wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:Then y u vote vezok over Empking?

Will you promise to take a backseat and stop making shitposts everywhere if Empking is lynched and turns up town?

This looks forced as if you are feigning

In post 678, MacDougall wrote:Shinki and Vezok are still way more scummy than Empking, notwithstanding that Empking has claimed cop. No way should we be lynching him when we have these two to lynch.

Again a OHNOES MAI SCUMBADDAI!!!

In post 716, MacDougall wrote:lol I bet we did

fluff and more forced townacting
In post 725, MacDougall wrote:you're the coolest guy out

overt buddying and forced townacting

Just in case it's not there
UNVOTE:
VOTE: MacDougal
Modding:
Shinki
Shinki
Goon
Shinki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Shinki »

#monk

I'd said I would lurk until SC showed up, but...

Whoa... I'm glad to know that I'm actually doing it right, really. (:
Sorry if I've been a little lost in the first day, I'll try harder from now on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”