Post Apocalyptic Mafia - Mini 1226: Over!

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Magua »

In post 747, Regfan wrote:Magua, have I ever told you that Eritas and DeityKabuto are better players than you before? Well, they are. They at least have the balls to hammer incredibly fucking obvious mafia that should have been lynched D1.

k. After talking things over with eritas and DK, I've just PM'ed Slaxx that I'm replacing out.

eriKabuto, a hydra of eritas and DeityKabuto, will be replacing in instead.

Regfan wrote:
I want to hear Maguas thoughts on Zajnets vote, unvote and revote on Wraith yesterday.

I am returning to Nicodemus being town. I think it's xvart + Zajnet, and if not that, xvart + you.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Regfan »

I look forward to the walls of AtE and the much smaller posts of 'VT is a scum-claim' when they arrive.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Banshee »

I don't think that Xvart is going to answer. I wouldn't in his place.

I'll hammer tonight if there's no answer by then.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Magua »

It costs us nothing. If xvart wants to not answer, he can save everyone (including himself) some time and self hammer. Otherwise, I'll wait to see what he says.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Banshee »

Okay, I'll wait, but it's against my moral code to be patient.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:41 am

Post by xvart »

I don't have time to post right now but I'll have something up tonight. If you hammer in the meantime know you are hammering town and the vig should aim for Regfan. I seriously can't believe that everyone is buying his play. Seriously, look at yesterday and the accusations he placed on me then. I was scummy for hammering the person who came up guilty on a person he left alive to test the cop claim? Scummy if you do, scummy if you don't. Today he has been awfully pushy about powering through my lynch. Why?
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Magua »

Yes, yes, that's very nice.

The one thing I want you to tell me is of (Regfan, Nicodemus, Zajnet), who's the town?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Magua »

Question also goes to Nicodemus/Zajnet. Do both of you think Regfan is town?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by xvart »

In post 756, Magua wrote:Yes, yes, that's very nice.

The one thing I want you to tell me is of (Regfan, Nicodemus, Zajnet), who's the town?
Hard to say. If there are two scum then it certainly isn't Regfan. Both of the others have been pretty non existent in the game so I would probably default back to Zajnet.

I'm working on a post now...
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by xvart »

Sorry, clarification, Zajnet as the second scum. Nico as the final town.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by xvart »

The first thing I'll comment on is in comparison to me. Regfan has not been on a single lynch wagon this game, which is a position scum would want when all the lynches have been town. Besides the D2 lynch of AV which he only had one post during D2 the other two wagons he can be said to have been slowly stroking the opposing wagon to his to encourage it to go through while not being responsible for it. The CSL wagon is not so obvious but he was backing off his CSL town read as the wagon grew, so much so that he said his town read was "decreaseing in strength rapidly right now and is almost non-existant." The Wraith wagon should be even more obvious by his repeated support of the wagon while preferring my lynch:
In post 620, Regfan wrote:I'm not fully sold on Wraith-scum, his recent posts and his claimed suspicion of the clears is looking as bad-town meaning Zajnet + Xvart scum-team is looking likely right now but regardless we're lynching Xvart today.
In post 702, Regfan wrote:but right now more Xvart votes are needed, although Wraith deadline lynch is acceptable I think mafia would be able/trying to prevent them from getting lynched that way rather than sitting back like Wraith is now.
Despite the fact that Wraith appears to behaving in a town manner his lynch is still acceptable however he definitivly states that I was yesterday's lynch yet he really doesn't do anything to try and actually achieve that goal. If Wraith was giving him town vibes (however slight) and I was definitely scum then Regfan, as town, would be advocating for my lynch, providing evidence, and lobbying to get me lynched instead of just stroking the Wraith wagon. This is scum motivated play to the core.

While we're talking about why Regfan thinks I'm scum I'll go back to the points he's made against me (even though he hasn't really tried to get me lynched up until this point besides saying "he's the lynch no fucking around now":

First, I hammered the claimed cop guilty result even though he himself wanted to keep Palisade around to test the claim. If he's testing the claim and get's a guilty what more is there to consider? Regardless of how scummy Palisade was the fact that he wanted to keep him around to test the claim negates all else and getting a guilty is what anyone is hoping for in testing a claim. Then he immediately turns it around and says I'm scummy for following the cop result? My intentions were clear and outlined even in D1. I had it all laid out and there is no disputing my feelings on the Palisade/AV connection. Calling me scum for hammering in that situation is highly opportunistic and highly scum motivated. This is one of those cases where you can't have your cake and eat it too. This is why I think the scum have a RBer because they would have been able to leave scummy mcscum Palisade alive and RB him, which is why Regfan wasn't all over AV like he proposed the day before because he knew Palisade wouldn't have a result at all. The fact that Palisade didn't have a result and he claimed one meant Palisade was third party role and Regfan could get away with not voting the person he should have been voting as expressed by his position the day before. I outlined this yesterday when Magua said something about D2 being completely wasted here. Regfan is the only one with stated evidence to suggest he knew something was amiss, and his 180 on the testing cop claim confirms this. In fact, now the only people off the AV wagon were confirmed town and Regfan.

Second, my supposed blatant asking for his received role and then expressing suspicion over him claiming. I explained this, provided evidence on the wiki for my understanding of the stated inventor role (as was presented) so since he hasn't followed up on any of this or even brought it up again in his attempt to get me lynched I believe this to be a moot point.

Anything else? I can't remember so if there is go ahead and state it. In fact, please outline why I am confirmed scum because today "he's today's lynch no fucking around" isn't going to cut it anymore.

If that is his case it is a bunch of opportunistic cheap shots and one of which is blatantly scummy and the other is rendered moot.

VOTE: Regfan
I only read quote walls.

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Regfan »

I'm heading out in a few minutes but I'll try and respond to as much of this as I can while I have time now. Firstly, it's been explained multiple times that there's no benefit or reasoning behind using the vig shot at this point and secondly the fact that you haven't responded or acknowledged the lack of death last night and the gain of a mslynch while continously pushing me is ample proof that you're mafia alone.

I don't join lynch wagons needlessly, the only times I'm on lynches is when I've led or pushed them strongly, reading through a few of my past games should be more than enough proof of this. The CSL wagon was complete bullshit, it was essentially a policy lynch that should never have gone through while the Wraith lynch was slightly understandable however his lack of fighting or attempting to save himself towards the end of the day read as a town-tell and the growing support for your lynch both made it meaningless to vote Wraith. I was pushing and attempting to get your lynch to occur and have been for a long time now however I've been in and out of the hospital so I haven't had much time or chances to focus on the game throughout D2/D3 at all.

Xvart wrote: First, I hammered the claimed cop guilty result even though he himself wanted to keep Palisade around to test the claim. If he's testing the claim and get's a guilty what more is there to consider? Regardless of how scummy Palisade was the fact that he wanted to keep him around to test the claim negates all else and getting a guilty is what anyone is hoping for in testing a claim. Then he immediately turns it around and says I'm scummy for following the cop result?

The whole 'testing' the claim has been explained multiple times. Testing the claim doesn't mean lynching his guilty or checking his innocent when he claims it the next day or instantly sheeping him at all, it means leaving him alive until D2 so we have something to work of whether it be the ability read him much easier based on his report or having a fallback/guarenteed report if we lynched Palisaide and he flipped town. Further I didn't vote AV because the one time I posted throughout that day AV was at L-1 and voting would mean hammering something i wasn't prepared to do without answers from Palsaide at all but the fact that you're continously ignoring and avoiding this fact is continual proof that you're mafia.

Xvart wrote: Second, my supposed blatant asking for his received role and then expressing suspicion over him claiming. I explained this, provided evidence on the wiki for my understanding of the stated inventor role (as was presented) so since he hasn't followed up on any of this or even brought it up again in his attempt to get me lynched I believe this to be a moot point.

Your 'understanding' of the inventor role is meaningless when it comes to this. You openely stated that you wanted whoever had the power to outright claim with the power, I did so and then attempted to subtly (Not even subtly) attack me for doing it while being the person to want it to happen in the first place.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Magua »

Yeah, this is scum distancing scum.

VOTE: xvart

All I have to say is, Nicodemus + Zajnet are not a scumteam together. There is at least one town, if not two, in that group.

If I'm still alive tomorrow, Regfan will get lynched.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by xvart »

In post 761, Regfan wrote:I'm heading out in a few minutes but I'll try and respond to as much of this as I can while I have time now. Firstly, it's been explained multiple times that there's no benefit or reasoning behind using the vig shot at this point and secondly the fact that you haven't responded or acknowledged the lack of death last night and the gain of a mslynch while continously pushing me is ample proof that you're mafia alone.
How? You're reaching. I didn't comment on there being no death? Seriously? That makes me scum? What does it matter? There was no death, yet we still have to lynch scum so therefore we need to be lynching you. It's going to be pretty obvious with my flip that I am not and vig holder is going to look at the reasoning behind who was on my wagon. Your wagon isn't as shitty as Fate's was, but it is near enough in terms of actually providing motive and intent as actually being indicative of scum.

In post 761, Regfan wrote:I don't join lynch wagons needlessly, the only times I'm on lynches is when I've led or pushed them strongly, reading through a few of my past games should be more than enough proof of this. The CSL wagon was complete bullshit, it was essentially a policy lynch that should never have gone through while the Wraith lynch was slightly understandable however his lack of fighting or attempting to save himself towards the end of the day read as a town-tell and the growing support for your lynch both made it meaningless to vote Wraith. I was pushing and attempting to get your lynch to occur and have been for a long time now however I've been in and out of the hospital so I haven't had much time or chances to focus on the game throughout D2/D3 at all.
Right, you were pushing my lynch without actually trying to get others to agree with you.

In post 761, Regfan wrote:The whole 'testing' the claim has been explained multiple times. Testing the claim doesn't mean lynching his guilty or checking his innocent when he claims it the next day or instantly sheeping him at all, it means leaving him alive until D2 so we have something to work of whether it be the ability read him much easier based on his report or having a fallback/guarenteed report if we lynched Palisaide and he flipped town. Further I didn't vote AV because the one time I posted throughout that day AV was at L-1 and voting would mean hammering something i wasn't prepared to do without answers from Palsaide at all but the fact that you're continously ignoring and avoiding this fact is continual proof that you're mafia.
The whole point that you keep neglecting to relive is that AV was on your scum list at the time you think it was scummy to vote for the cop claimed scum member.
You are accusing me of hammering someone based on a cop claim you wanted to test and got a result of someone who was on your scum list.
What more do you need in terms of Palisade's motivation. As you have grown so fond of saying, this is what makes you mafia.

In post 761, Regfan wrote:Your 'understanding' of the inventor role is meaningless when it comes to this. You openely stated that you wanted whoever had the power to outright claim with the power, I did so and then attempted to subtly (Not even subtly) attack me for doing it while being the person to want it to happen in the first place.
If it was meaningless then why were you so interested in finding the game I mentioned or wanting further clarification and even subtly suggesting I was scum for not providing it?

pre-edit: this game is a perfect example of town imploding and I take my fair share of responsibility. Sorry I failed you town. But this is why you fucking lynch scum bags when they are obvious scum even if they claim cop.
I only read quote walls.

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Votecount 4.02

Banshee(0)
Regfan(1): Xvart
Magua(0):
Nicodemus(0):
Zajnet(0):
xvart(4): Regfan, Diddin, Nicodemus, Magua
diddin(0):
Not Voting: Banshee, Zajnet

4 is a majority.
Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2011-10-07 20:00:00)

Its gotta be him, they yelled. Its just gotta be.

Slaxx shook his head. What the fuck ever. He was starting to doubt there were cannibals. Hell, maybe there were some fuckin coyotes still alive or something. Who cares, this was the turning point. He had lost half the village.

Xvart pleaded for mercy but received none. Slaxx whipped out a revolver from a time long passed, loaded in a bullet, and addressed the crowd.

"Our chances of surviving this are slimming. We've been shooting blanks for days", he nodded at the revolver.

"Whats to change it?"

No answer.

He pointed the gun at Xvart and shot. The sound of gunshot filled the air. Today was their lucky day.

Except, it wasn't. It never was.

Xvart,
Refugee (Vanilla Townie)
lynched Day 4.

48 hours, go.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Slaxx »

The twins approached the Regfan in his sleep.

"Hey bitch, what's cookin? Humans? Yeah, we thought so", Magua said. He pulled out a syringe full of a dark purple liquid and injected it into his throat.

Thinking quickly, Regfan grabbed his knife and shoved it into Magua's stomach. Magua just smiled.

"You're so predictable old pal, had you nailed for a while now I did. Me and my buddy did some talkin last night, figured you had to go".

Regfan chuckled. "Yeah, same here...shit just happens, ya know?"

The whole exchange was quite odd to Magua's twin, but nevertheless she remained in silence, as she witnessed her twin and a long time friend of hers kill each other off like it was nothing.

She didn't cry. There was no time. The sun rose when suddenly...

Magua,
Refugee Twin (Day Mason)
, shot night 4.
Regfan,
Cannibal Day Rolecop
, injected with euthanasia night 4.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Slaxx »

As the sun peered over the horizon, Banshee headed back to camp when she heard a voice behind her.

"What goes around comes around, Bitch" it sneered. All of the sudden, a sharp pain overcame her body. She lost the ability to breathe, and within minutes, she died.

Banshee,
Refugee Twin (Day Mason)
, killed Day 5.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Votecount 5.01

Diddin (0):
Nicodemus (0):
Zajnet (0):

2 is a majority.
Day 5 deadline is in 9 days.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by diddin »

Shit. The one thing I'm worst at in this whole game: being ConfTown in LYLO.

Crossvote you two, I'm hammering.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Zajnet »

It's times like these when I wish I was a better player.

VOTE: Nico

@Diddin: if you're somehow scum, I'm going to be so depressed...
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Nicodemus »

Vote: Zajnet
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Slaxx »

Votecount 5.02

Diddin (0):
Nicodemus (1): Zajnet
Zajnet (1): Nicodemus

2 is a majority.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:14 am

Post by diddin »

Going with my gut over my head here. Oh I hope I don't fuck this up......

Vote: Nicodemus
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Slaxx »

Diddin walked up to Nicodemus.

"Sorry Man..."

He and Zajnet strung him up.

Diddin waited with baited breath for Zajnet to attack.

He didn't.

In fact, he never did.

Nicodemus,
Cannibal Goon
, lynched Day 5.
Zajnet,
Refugee (Vanilla Townie)
, survived!
Diddin,
Refugee Chemist (Inventor)
, survived!

Town Wins!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Fate »

WE LOVE YOU DIDDIN

WOOOOOOOOOOO
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”