Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:39 am

Post by Norinel »

Vote Count:

LoudMouthLee- 5 (Lloyd, DrippingGoofball, TSAGod, neongrey, Fuldu)
Fritzler- 3 (Mr. Flay, broomhead, creampuffeater)
TheCesspit- 2 (Dead Rikimaru, RandomActs)
DrippingGoofball- 2 (LoudMouthLee, Fritzler)
TSAGod- 1 (Yosarian2)
Twomz- 1 (TheCesspit)
neongrey- 1 (PookyTheMagicalBear)

Not voting (4): JamesSparrow, logicticus, Mastermind of Sin, Twomz

10 to lynch.
Last edited by Norinel on Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:47 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

interesting. Lloyd's most recent post have been largely illogical, as LmL has pointed, out but his point about quick bandwagons IS logical, though he has not been able to explain it to seem so. Even if LmL thinks someone is scum, he should still be worried if a bandwagon springs up too quickly. Also, Pooky, your defense of LmL and attempt to swing attention away from them and onto Neon is noted.

vote: DrippingGoofball

He's sent up the most alarm bells for me. I feel that by lynching him, we can gain insight on the rest of thethe interesting players from today, ie Pooky, Lloyd, LmL, and Fritzler. As for the rest of you, don't think I'm not watching. You just aren't posting. I'd suggest posting before you get in the limelight.
Permanent V/LA.
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:13 am

Post by neongrey »

I openly admit to being a shameless bandwagoner.

Goofball seems to be raving a little much to me, but I'm not sure how much that actually means.

LmL... something doesn't sit right with me, about his reactions, but I don't know that I'm seeing anything -wrong- with them... I'll
unvote
him for now.
[b]ne*on*grey[/b] [i]n.[/i]
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:50 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
vote: DrippingGoofball

He's sent up the most alarm bells for me. I feel that by lynching him, we can gain insight on the rest of thethe interesting players from today, ie Pooky, Lloyd, LmL, and Fritzler.
I am a "she."

You're breaking my heart. Along with Lloyd, you top my "most likely to be a Townie" list, on account of your posting and voting behavior during the tidus lynch.

Furthermore, you'll get way more insight by lynching one of Pooky or LML. Because I bet one of these two is scum. I happen to know I'm not.

Besides my calling for lynching LML after Lloyd's rock solid analysis, you have nothing on me. "Alarm bells" you say?
Provide evidence
at least, so that I can defend myself if need be. But you have no evidence. None whatsoever.

As for clamoring for a lynch of LML, don't you think that's a little brazen for scum to do? I would not have asked for his lynch had I not CAREFULLY looked at every bit of Lloyd's analysis, and fully agreed with it.

If you TAKE THE TIME to read and analyze everything carefully, you will realize that LML has answered NONE of Lloyd's points, not a single one, and I have to be suspicious of anyone that jumped of his wagon after reading a bunch of half-excuses that neither ring true, or even sound like they are even remotely related to Lloyd's post.

Frankly, I was shocked that Pooky unvote LML so prompty "with huggles" without asking LML a single follow up question. Then Pooky votes me in order to help me find religion, then votes neongrey!!! He's voting from the twilight zone.

*I am leaving tomorrow early AM for 7 days, I can only post, if at all, in the next 6-7 hours*
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Do I need evidence for a vote? I'm not trying to convince everyone to follow me. My vote is based on my gut feeling as an experienced player, and I explained the reasoning I had. I feel that your lynch is more beneficial at this point. I don't need evidence to support my vote, because I'm not trying to get anyone to follow me. I just think that's where my vote needs to be at this time.
Permanent V/LA.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:18 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm not trying to convince everyone to follow me. My vote is based on my gut feeling as an experienced player [...] I don't need evidence to support my vote, because I'm not trying to get anyone to follow me. I just think that's where my vote needs to be at this time.
*shrug*

No counter-arguments exist to defend oneself against non-arguments.

Something I learnt in the debating club!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

I learned how to make napalm in band!

I don't see your point...

(But yes, it is hard to defend yourself against attacks that don't exist.)

The thing is... LML was given reasons for being attacked... and he ignored them. I've been waiting to judge others reactions... and i feel safe in
voting: LML
for now. Shrugging off accusations bugs me. If you address the points put against you, instead of just saying how silly they are, i may reconcider.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:07 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:nothing to fear,

Pooky is here! :D

Lee and Goofball are scumbagos

not sure who their third man is.

vote Lee

Explanation/Huggle Alliance info to follow.
It's strange the way Pooky points both Lee and DGB as scum while promissing further explanations that he never gives (only congratulate Lloyd's) and in a matter of few posts he votes and unvotes both and his vote ends in a third person (Neongray) for "fluffy posting" while conveniently pointing out that he wouldn't mind DGB lynched.
FOS:Pooky
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:05 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

I want to see Pooky's "Huggle Alliance" info as well (for a couple of reasons). Even if Lloyd did give good reasons, Pooky's usually articulate and competent.
Retired as of October 2014.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:02 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Twomz wrote:I learned how to make napalm in band!

I don't see your point...

(But yes, it is hard to defend yourself against attacks that don't exist.)

The thing is... LML was given reasons for being attacked... and he ignored them. I've been waiting to judge others reactions... and i feel safe in
voting: LML
for now. Shrugging off accusations bugs me. If you address the points put against you, instead of just saying how silly they are, i may reconcider.
Please reference what I ignored (I posted to Lloyd's point piece by piece).

I hereby annouce you a skimmer until you tell me the points I missed. Then, I'll answer them accordingly.

As for DG, Brazen to be calling for a speedlynch? Yes. It's called WIFOM. Stop trying to confuse the town. I'm still awaiting your response to your slip about Fritzler. The twon gains much info from your lynch.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:52 am

Post by Twomz »

You don't have to announce it, i've said it before. You actually didn't answer each part... every once in a while during your "counterargument" you'd say how silly what he was accusing you of was.

Against Lloyds first point... you said that you didn't need to worry about tidus, because he's a newb and will "Mess up eventually."

Against the second point, you say that you're an "experienced player" and repeat that tidus is a newb.

3rd point, It's also called WIFOM, and the mafia try to instigate it during the day (which is what you're doing).

Then you ignore everything else.

Vote Stands. (info from post 369)
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:47 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm not trying to convince everyone to follow me. My vote is based on my gut feeling as an experienced player [...] I don't need evidence to support my vote, because I'm not trying to get anyone to follow me. I just think that's where my vote needs to be at this time.
*shrug*

No counter-arguments exist to defend oneself against non-arguments.

Something I learnt in the debating club!
I didn't ask for you to defend yourself, either :P
Permanent V/LA.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:23 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

TSAGod wrote: No. There's nothing I really can do to defend myself other than posting with logic and being productive. I don't expect you to unvote me simply because I said so, so I didn't pretend to give a reason.
TSA said this on tuesday, that he intended to "post more logic and be productive", but since then, the only post he's made was a brief post with a "sheep" vote following the LML bandwagon and with no logic of his own.

I've really got a bad feeling about TSA, and he still hasn't done anything to change that. I think I'm going to still leave my vote there for the moment.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:59 am

Post by Norinel »

Activity check: Prodding JamesSparrow, kirbyphreak, TheCesspit. Next check Wednesday.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:25 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Hmmm.

Pooky's promise of the huggle alliance and then no post bugs me.... It looks to me like day 1 type posting... put stuff in whip people up and see what settles. Except it's day 2, and I'm no sure that's useful. I'd still REALLY like to see what he was going to say.

LML has said that he's good at spotting Mafia through (il)logical flaws, but I've seen no evidence of that yet. Possibly because, apart from lloyd's post, there's not been much from him to attack?

Lloyd comes out with a long well referenced post. I agree with some of those points and he's convinced me to keep a good eye on LmL.

MoS claims he doesn't need to give evidence for a vote or give a reason beyond "gut feeling". While he not trying to convince anyone else, isn't it reasonable to expect something in his gut feeling so we can understand the motivation for future reference?

DGB seems solid in her arguements to me.

unvote: twomz
, as i can't recall why I voted in the first place and need to re-read.

Pooky
for reasons given above.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:31 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

To confirm:

Vote: pooky
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:08 am

i think i know what pooky's doing, but i'll wait to see what he says. I don't think he's worth voting right now.
Permanent V/LA.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:16 am

Post by creampuffeater »

hmmm I agree with Thecesspit, and agree that with no follow up pooky does look suspicious, and I also dont really find DGB all that suspicious... cause she is always like that and if you find it scummy then pretty much everything she does is scummy. I really dont know who is scum atm, but I think Fritz is just not bieng his nornal self (which does catch scum) so vote stands on fritz
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:16 am

creampuffeater wrote:hmmm I agree with Thecesspit, and agree that with no follow up pooky does look suspicious, and I also dont really find DGB all that suspicious... cause she is always like that and if you find it scummy then pretty much everything she does is scummy. I really dont know who is scum atm, but I think Fritz is just not bieng his nornal self (which does catch scum) so vote stands on fritz
i'm not sure how you can say DGB is being normal (but wierd by mafia standards) and also say that fritz is NOT being normal, when he almost always plays like this.
Permanent V/LA.
JamesSparrow
JamesSparrow
Goon
JamesSparrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:46 am

Post by JamesSparrow »

spring break notice: i'm gone until next saturday
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
creampuffeater wrote:hmmm I agree with Thecesspit, and agree that with no follow up pooky does look suspicious, and I also dont really find DGB all that suspicious... cause she is always like that and if you find it scummy then pretty much everything she does is scummy. I really dont know who is scum atm, but I think Fritz is just not bieng his nornal self (which does catch scum) so vote stands on fritz
i'm not sure how you can say DGB is being normal (but wierd by mafia standards) and also say that fritz is NOT being normal, when he almost always plays like this.
Yes I agree that DGB is wierd for mafia standards. But I have seen many people that are wierd for mafia standards, and its just their play style which is what I think DGB is doing, just acting normally for her. Fritz on the other hand is bieng more "mature" and no usual all out fritz with trying to catch scum and be crazy in every post. Im saying that the change is wierd, not bad. Usually a play style change means that they are what they are usually not. (not always, and I have seen someone get lynched for bieng completly crazy when they arent normally).
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:20 pm

creampuffeater wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Yes I agree that DGB is wierd for mafia standards. But I have seen many people that are wierd for mafia standards, and its just their play style which is what I think DGB is doing, just acting normally for her. Fritz on the other hand is bieng more "mature" and no usual all out fritz with trying to catch scum and be crazy in every post. Im saying that the change is wierd, not bad. Usually a play style change means that they are what they are usually not. (not always, and I have seen someone get lynched for bieng completly crazy when they arent normally).
so you're saying that because fritz is normally crazy and all out when he's mafia, he must be mafia because he's NOT acting all out and crazy?
Permanent V/LA.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:48 pm

Post by Lloyd »

creampuffeater wrote:usual all out fritz with trying to catch scum and be crazy in every post
Mastermind of Sin wrote:so you're saying that because fritz is normally crazy and all out when he's mafia
MoS, I interpreted what creampuffeater wrote, as an example of Fritzler being town in other games.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:i'm not sure how you can say DGB is being normal (but wierd by mafia standards)
creampuffeater wrote:Yes I agree that DGB is wierd for mafia standards.
I enjoy reading her weirdness in varous games. I seconded Thok's nomination of her for The Coffee on the Monitor award.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:10 pm

well, my point was that fritz is USUALLY the same as both mafia AND town.
Permanent V/LA.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:20 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Well Lloyd was a shoo-in for Captain Obvious until MOS's last post just put him neck and neck with Lloyd.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”