NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Posting to avoid replacement ... Be back later.
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Fenix »

In post 317, charter wrote:Nothing to say, Fenix won't defend against accusations, so more people should vote him.

False dichotomy.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Fenix »

EBWOP: I am tired, I meant non-sequitur.
GO!
RAICHU!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 2.5

1. el simo (1) - Internet Stranger
2. charter (1) - Riceballtail
4. Wasabi
5. Chkflip
7. Riceballtail (1) - Fenix
8. Fenix (1) - charter
9. 4nxi3ty (1) - NanookTheWolf
10. NanookTheWolf (1) - el simo
11. Internet Stranger (2) - Chkflip, Wasabi

Not Voting: 4nxi3ty,
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Wasabi
Wasabi
Goon
Wasabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:08 am

Post by Wasabi »

In post 324, charter wrote:
In post 322, Wasabi wrote:EBWOP: Whoa, sorry, that made no sense. Hit post before I finished revising, so I'll try again.

UNVOTE: Fenix

VOTE: Internet Stranger

This is a total contradiction from the post right before it, how were those two posts supposed to go together?

I had my post open in one tab, while I read the thread in another. I'd been prepared to move my vote to Fenix after his post #312 (likely bussing Internet Stranger)... later, I found 4nxi3ty's post #320 to be town-ish, and I realized that between charter, Anxiety, and myself, we all had a probably scum-read on Internet Stranger. Feel free to throw in a hearty helping of OMGUS, as I.S. has been calling me scum for a while now...
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:42 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

lol fenix trying to ignore my sk accusations
vote: internet stranger
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Fenix »

Fakeclaiming at the start like that is probably the worst way to play SK. You want to stay underground, someone like RBT would qualify more.

And there was only one kill, there is no real reason to believe there is an SK until otherwise proven. You're ridiculous.
GO!
RAICHU!
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Riceballtail »

In post 331, Fenix wrote:And there was only one kill, there is no real reason to believe there is an SK until otherwise proven. You're ridiculous.

Also, first person to suggest it is usually SK too.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yeah, not much has changed in regards to who I'd like to be lynched.

You can say that I'm tunneling, ...

Whatever floats your boat. I'm not seeing the case on IS. Fenix has increased on the scumdar though. Could be scum or sk, so not bad for another option.

I just feel in my gut that 4nxi3ty's actions throughout this game have been nothing more than dodgy. He needs to die.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Ugh, this fucking game is frustrating. Lets look at the knuckleheads voting for me:

1) Wasabi: Case made. Saying "This isnt an OMGUS vote" isnt enough to hide the fact you fucking planted an OMGUS vote. Claiming some bullshit sheeping isnt enough to hide the fact that its a shitty OMGUS vote. You havent presented a case on me. In fact, you were happy to discuss voting anxiety or Fenix, to paraphrase: "Just to get rid of the fake claimers". Then in an OMGUSfest, you suddenly switch the vote with no explanation. Could you bandwagon hop any harder?

2) Anxiety: Mr Rebel without a clue. "Im going to channel Johnny Badass and make up some fake claim bullshit because its the cool thing to do, maaaan. I dont need to play by your rulez, im anxiety, I do whatever the fuck I want. Anarchy man!" Then rides off on a skateboard. King of one liners, he is only lazy because he is too cool to deal with you square cats. Agreed with the [L] lynch, but now wants to deny all of that business. When shit gets real, he just doesnt care.

Im still waiting on that Charter/IS conspiracy theory, Anxiety.

3) ChkFlip: Before I ISO'd Chkflip, I was thinking that he was going to be the most likely to play the jackass White KNight role in this game. Yet, looking through his content, I dont see much of anything from him. Some argument with the fake claimers Day 1, A couple sheep posts about [L] day 1, now on Day 2 a bunch of skimming and asking obvious questions. Thats usually a sign of scum treading water waiting to see what develops.

And since apparently I have to so this,

Charter: Well shit Anxiety, nevermind, Charter is the true King of All One Liners. A bunch of hemming and hawing Day 1 just to swoop in with an oopshammer on [L]. Ooops! Now on Day 2 he is just on anti-Fenix mode. Going all kung fu and deflecting everything Fenix says. He isnt really looking for any scum, the case on Fenix is pretty fucking weak. If its all about the fakeclaims, I dismissed Fenix and Anxiety at being the equivalent of mafia 15yr olds trying to be cool and hoping to be "edgy". Its not worth discussing since better reasons can come up of their scummyness if their general ineptness is left alone.

And since Charter is about the Fenix:

Fenix: ::facepalm:: on the retardedass fakeclaim. Its aggravating and annoying. Congrats of being the equivalent of some shitty ass skateboarder punk. Anarchy man! Yea! That being said, So far it looks like Fenix is the only one actually trying here. His arguments are clear and concise. He is calling out the right people and seems to actually be genuinely scumhunting. The case on Charter is a little light. Yea, Charter isnt saying much. Charter is still on and on over the fakeclaim shit (Seriously Fenix, dont do that shit ever again. Not cool). If Fenix is scum, he is being marvelous at it at the moment.

Regarding RBT, she needs to play the invisible game she is playing while im around because I blow her up everytime she is scum. She is simply trying something different in order to get off my radar. Aint that right, darlin'?

Even so, this game needs a swift kick in the ass. Looking through Wasabi's ISO, he has a bigger scumread than Simo, even though im still calling a Wasabi, Simo, Nanook scumteam.

Unvote: El Simo
Vote: Wasabi
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:50 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

i want detailed reads of internet stranger from charter, rbt, and nanook... thank you in advance.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:29 am

Post by chkflip »

Why you gotta get all teen-angsty on me, Stranger? And when have I ever been a white knight?

:lol:

I almost thought you were going to change up your reads with the way you were talking about me and 4nx, but you're sticking to your guns.

Reads like scum setting up tomorrow's lynch to me, buddy.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:02 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

In post 335, 4nxi3ty wrote:i want detailed reads of internet stranger from charter, rbt, and nanook... thank you in advance.

Well, considering that you have still yet taken the time to explain why you have a scum read on me ... well, i'll let you figure out my answer to that request.

Also, you made a comment that IS was scum and that you would explain later as to why. Still waiting for that explanation. You even voted for him without adding a reason in the post. Why others can't see this non-sense is beyond me.

Maybe I'm missing something.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 330, 4nxi3ty wrote:lol fenix trying to ignore my sk accusations
vote: internet stranger

Well this makes great sense, accuse Fenix and vote IS. Genius! I would like that explanation because IS is probably my only town read.

Instigated by IS, I took it on me to do a little reread on Wasabi.

He's guilty of sheeping (144, 321), concerning himself with his appearance (167, 195), hugely over reacting (170), compromises townies would never consider (178, 191), threatening and challenging players (197).

Furthermore:

In post 42, Wasabi wrote:Generally, I seem to be a lot better at working up the technical aspects of a game (vote count analysis, etc) than I am at catching the subtle social nuances that come with considerable experience. I'll warn now that I'll be most useful in a few days.

In post 167, Wasabi wrote:I mentioned in a previous post that I expect to bring the most value once I've got a day or two's voting history to crunch.

In post 195, Wasabi wrote:Sucks, because I know it means I'm detrimental in the early game until I can get some solid reads from the data we get after the first night.

Well, how about it? You've had plenty of time. But instead you choose to sheep anxiety,
one of your top suspects since the games start

In post 170, Wasabi wrote:...Says one of the top-suspected players in the game. I've got my eye on [L], Anxiety, and you, and if we were forced to end it now, I'd be ok with a lynch of any of the three of you.

In post 178, Wasabi wrote:Well, I can see we're going to spend this game sniping at one another, at this rate. At least we agree on Anxiety - if we're right, and he's scum, maybe we can bury the hatchet?

In post 258, Wasabi wrote:I'm going to agree that there's got to be at least one scum on [L] train. Anxiety's the easy bet, though I've got an off feeling about charter.

In post 267, Wasabi wrote:I just happen to think that Anxiety responded (at least to my prodding) in a hostile enough fashion that he's ringing the scum-bells.

In post 283, Wasabi wrote:I'm going to go ahead and put down:

VOTE: 4nxi3ty.

In post 299, Wasabi wrote:Well, I'll confess: I'm inclined to take out one (or possibly both) of the fakeclaimers. Though both say they did it to foster discussion, I don't really see how it really got the ball rolling on any *useful* discussion. Of the two, I'm really picking 4nxi3ty because he's not Fenix, who I feel is making a more genuine attempt at scumhunting (including his misguided suspicions of me).

Vote: Wasabi
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Riceballtail »

I am still fully content with my Charter vote. I would move to Wasabi for a lynch, but he's not my preference.

@4nx: I've already said he's likely town. Try reading more.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Fenix »

I made a similar post about Wasabi, but I was under the impression that most of them were null-tells.
GO!
RAICHU!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:23 am

Post by chkflip »

Apparently they're not null-tells when simo posts them.

/:

Simo, what were you going for with the second pile of Wasabi quotes? I don't get it.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:25 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

waiting on charter before i give my read of IS. fenix that last post basically says "i'm town cause i made a case on wasbai first".
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:16 am

Post by el simo »

In post 341, chkflip wrote:Simo, what were you going for with the second pile of Wasabi quotes? I don't get it.

Wasabi spent the entire game suspecting Anxiety, but completely change focus after this post by Anxiety.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by charter »

In post 342, 4nxi3ty wrote:waiting on charter before i give my read of IS. fenix that last post basically says "i'm town cause i made a case on wasbai first".

Waiting on me for what?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Empking »

Deadline in 2 days.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:07 am

Post by charter »

When you guys are done droning about Wasabi and Anxiety and whoever, let me know and we can lynch Fenix.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

You are all being a bunch of lazy fucks. Seriously.

Right now we are looking at a no lynch. The scumbags will be happy with this outcome. If you are town, you better start making some arguments instead of this dismissive bullshit. (This also includes you, Charter).
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

Stranger is the biggest wagon. Most likely to hit scum, too.

Just sayin.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by charter »

Unvote, vote Stranger

Next best thing to Fenix.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”