The Children of Húrin Mafia (GREAT REVIVAL)

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1171, SpyreX wrote:
They could maybe pick a direction and move if you know, people like you weren't actively lurking. :roll:

Time to take off the princess gloves for a moment and take whatever punishment that may bring.

Good. Please let them
remain
off.

You know, between the just bringing a child home, having about 10 hours of sleep in the last week and pulling double shifts to maintain
I've still contributed more than over half the players in this game

I am sorry I don't know your life? I will give you that as I didn't realize how busy you are, but your posts have always been like active lurking in my opinion. Congratulations on the baby, though. :)

Compare that to our team wonderbread hyrdas you and S&M who aren't even drooling on the keyboard and just are awol - it must just be one of those amazing coincidences caused by a butterfly farting in Mexico that LITERALLY MINUTES after getting called out for not posting for three days LO AND BEHOLD there you are. Almost like you've been here the whole time, huh?

I have been here the whole time. I read this thread every day but I am really apathetic about a lot of it. There rarely ever seems to be anything to talk about, as MoI said, since 5 people are being the only active players in this game. Whenever something as bad as Day 1 and Night 1 occurs, I generally lose interest in a game. Losing a townie to a lynch for seemingly no explainable reason is disheartening. Combine that with the fact that our Doctor died, ya. Reminds me of my one and only newbie I played. Which was horrible.

This last back and forth with MoI and MoS is a lottttt of unnecessary words and its so much cleaner when MoI, WHO IS TOWN AND LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON ACTUALLY PLAYING RIGHT NOW, just skips the fighting and gets right to the point like above.

Agreed. I don't understand the question of MoI's towniness either, but to each his own I guess.

My vote staying on Dekes isn't a function of actively lurking and if you were going to use your eyeballs to parse the pretty lines on the screen into a format that makes sense you'd see it for exactly what it is - me saying that when the chips are down KKB is going to be lynched and I WILL help that happen but its not my first choice by a longshot.

Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it wrong. That to me is actively lurking. You pledge your allegiance to a lynch if it gets there, but you remain safe with a vote on someone else who is scummy incase they are lynched as well. You openly state this so that other people will not have a question when you do infact vote for Kanye later in the day. Actively lurking, to me at least, does not mean lurking and just avoiding prods, it is posting like a normal person, but not really contributing anything to the game. Your roleplaying is distracting. You have been asked countless times, nicely, to stop. When you get accused of something and you get angry, that is when you feel the need to stop roleplaying? :roll:

These above paragraphs now eclipse your play this entire game. Additionally I love the callout about me when, lo and behold, you're not even voting.

Lo and behold, I voted. :P

THIS RIGHT HERE is why Feysal needs to live. These things need to get purged with holy fire and fast.

But, for those playing at home:

MoI is town. Sadly, he is the only player at this point I am that confident about being town. And if somehow I'm wrong there GG because at this point he has my support until the dark times are over.

Andirus and Gandalf? Death.
Every hydra in this game but Gut (I think)? Death.
Dekes? Death.
Everyone on that list that can't even make a token effort in three days? Death.

MoI, I will give my opinions but at this juncture I am literally handing my vote over to you to do with as you see fit. Of the games I'm in I will freely admit this one is taking a back burner and that is in no small part to the issues you are bringing up now.

So, lets do it and now I'll go take my turn in the stockades.

Ohhh look at that P-Edit. Look at my absence of caring.
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Will-o-wisp »

In post 1175, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1171, SpyreX wrote:
They could maybe pick a direction and move if you know, people like you weren't actively lurking. :roll:

Time to take off the princess gloves for a moment and take whatever punishment that may bring.

Good. Please let them
remain
off.

You know, between the just bringing a child home, having about 10 hours of sleep in the last week and pulling double shifts to maintain
I've still contributed more than over half the players in this game

I am sorry I don't know your life? I will give you that as I didn't realize how busy you are, but your posts have always been like active lurking in my opinion. Congratulations on the baby, though. :)

Compare that to our team wonderbread hyrdas you and S&M who aren't even drooling on the keyboard and just are awol - it must just be one of those amazing coincidences caused by a butterfly farting in Mexico that LITERALLY MINUTES after getting called out for not posting for three days LO AND BEHOLD there you are. Almost like you've been here the whole time, huh?

I have been here the whole time. I read this thread every day but I am really apathetic about a lot of it. There rarely ever seems to be anything to talk about, as MoI said, since 5 people are being the only active players in this game. Whenever something as bad as Day 1 and Night 1 occurs, I generally lose interest in a game. Losing a townie to a lynch for seemingly no explainable reason is disheartening. Combine that with the fact that our Doctor died, ya. Reminds me of my one and only newbie I played. Which was horrible.

This last back and forth with MoI and MoS is a lottttt of unnecessary words and its so much cleaner when MoI, WHO IS TOWN AND LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON ACTUALLY PLAYING RIGHT NOW, just skips the fighting and gets right to the point like above.

Agreed. I don't understand the question of MoI's towniness either, but to each his own I guess.

My vote staying on Dekes isn't a function of actively lurking and if you were going to use your eyeballs to parse the pretty lines on the screen into a format that makes sense you'd see it for exactly what it is - me saying that when the chips are down KKB is going to be lynched and I WILL help that happen but its not my first choice by a longshot.

Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it wrong. That to me is actively lurking. You pledge your allegiance to a lynch if it gets there, but you remain safe with a vote on someone else who is scummy incase they are lynched as well. You openly state this so that other people will not have a question when you do infact vote for Kanye later in the day. Actively lurking, to me at least, does not mean lurking and just avoiding prods, it is posting like a normal person, but not really contributing anything to the game. Your roleplaying is distracting. You have been asked countless times, nicely, to stop. When you get accused of something and you get angry, that is when you feel the need to stop roleplaying? :roll:

These above paragraphs now eclipse your play this entire game. Additionally I love the callout about me when, lo and behold, you're not even voting.

Lo and behold, I voted. :P

THIS RIGHT HERE is why Feysal needs to live. These things need to get purged with holy fire and fast.

But, for those playing at home:

MoI is town. Sadly, he is the only player at this point I am that confident about being town. And if somehow I'm wrong there GG because at this point he has my support until the dark times are over.

Andirus and Gandalf? Death.
Every hydra in this game but Gut (I think)? Death.
Dekes? Death.
Everyone on that list that can't even make a token effort in three days? Death.

MoI, I will give my opinions but at this juncture I am literally handing my vote over to you to do with as you see fit. Of the games I'm in I will freely admit this one is taking a back burner and that is in no small part to the issues you are bringing up now.

So, lets do it and now I'll go take my turn in the stockades.

Ohhh look at that P-Edit. Look at my absence of caring.

Damn.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

In post 1165, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
MoS wrote: Now that we've solved that mystery, let's get back to doing something productive. Someone on the Kanye wagon is scum, if not multiple people. Let's find them and hunt them down, preferably starting with Ellibereth.

Why is Elli scum? Reasons are tek.

Reading the thread is tek.

In post 1135, Mastermind of Sin wrote:In other news, this Kanye wagon has gone on long enough. This wagon can't be entirely scum-driven, which is a sad realization for those who are town, but let's look at a few exceptionally suspect players.

Wraith's case on Kanye is based on weak reasoning from the beginning of the game, and he hasn't bothered to expand on his suspicion of Kanye since, instead just saying he's still the "strongest scumread" and continually pushing his lynch.

Additionally, Ellibereth's reasoning for being on the Kanye wagon was "kanye was BIG SUSPECT or something". Didn't even bother to provide his own reasoning or agree with anything put forward by someone else, only joined the wagon because other people said Kanye was scummy.

Mockingjaye has almost singularly been focused on Kanye for the entire game. Her posts have been very verbose, but if you can stop your eyes from glazing over and actually look at the details, it's nearly all about Kanye. That's a hell of a lot of posting just about one player being scum. It's either tunnel vision or an attempt to look like she's contributing a lot without actually commenting on anything else that's going on in the game. (She made a brief comment on Gandalf/Andrius, hasn't said anything about MoI, and made a short argument in favor of keeping Feysal alive that actually made no sense because she's trusting a third party player to correctly report their wincon rather than just make one up that will please the town!)

In order of scumminess, I'm thinking Ellibereth > Wraith > Mockingjaye, although it's close enough that I could see switching the first two.

With the Feysal wagon sadly stalled in favor of lynching Kanye, let's try a new tact for now.

Unvote, Vote: Ellibereth

Also why are you focusing solely on the Kayne wagon? He’s unflipped so you have NO idea about what votes on him mean in the context of alignment and relational tells.

Why aren’t you looking at the Peregrine wagon? He’s flipped Town and that wagon was much worse than the Kayne wagon. Especially in light of your post at 1163 where you say this –

Why the fuck was PeregrineV lynched?

Because sadly, I have null or town reads on most of the PeregrineV wagon. I just have no idea why he was lynched.

MoS wrote:Read that again, especially the second part. I'm not saying that you personally want Feysal to be kept alive and directed. I'm saying that you ATTACKED me for NOT wanting Feysal kept alive by saying that I should want Feysal to kill Gandalf because he's "the closest thing in the game to a Vig", and then proceeded to argue AGAINST that very attack by claiming that Feysal doesn't think Gandalf is scum and thus can't be expected to vig him.

I’ll make this simple so you can understand it.

1. You claim Gandalf is Jester-scum that needs Vigged.
2. Feysal is the closest thing to Vig we know about currently.
3. Feysal is not going to be lynched today because people like to leave Serial Killer alive. :evil:

You claim that your stance on Gandalf is standard MoS play but I haven’t seen you say “Hey Feysal, shoot Gandalf tonight or I am going to run your lynch through tomorrow”. That’s what I would expect Town frustrated by the inability to get a lynch on Feysal to do. It’s pretty much what I did giving Feysal his “MoI approved list”.

Yet despite your ‘hard stand’ on Gandalf you’re going nothing of the sort. It makes me think your stances are completely for show.

So basically you're saying that none of the following constitute me telling everyone that Gandalf needs to be killed?

In post 885, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Since gandalf had exhibited jester signs, we were better off having a vig NK him. Which apparently Feysal failed to do.

In post 1124, Mastermind of Sin wrote:It is always optimal play to vig a jester rather than lynching them.

In post 1151, Mastermind of Sin wrote:MoS Stance #1: Gandalf is likely a jester and should be vigged.

How many more times do you think I need to say it for Feysal to get the point? If I haven't made it clear by now that Gandalf needs to be vigged and that Feysal needs to be lynched, I want to know where the real game thread is so I can start posting there.
Permanent V/LA.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Hi guys.

Things are a little calmer now. Thanks for all the kind wishes, and understanding.

I'm posting this in all the games I was playing at the time it happened. Sorry I couldn't post earlier.

Ludi
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 am

Welcome back, Ludi. I hope things get better for you.
Permanent V/LA.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Fine. You want the gloves off, so be it. Not like the PR is going to be a huge loss anyhow.

The point
--------
Your head

I'm not saying woe is me life is tough. I'm not saying thats an excuse (unlike some of the drivel you've done spewed out below). I'm saying that
in spite of all of the things going on in my life
my, given, lower amount of focus on this thread is infinitely more than what you've done.

So, whats your excuse? Your other head bugger off and that means you're incapable of saying anything while you're "reading along" this whole game? Yeeaaa thats gonna fly.

Ohh boo hoo the doctor died and someone doing nothing (just like you hint) got lynched the world is a terrible place.

You know, that could ALMOST make sense if before these catastrophic events that have apparently never happened to you ever you were a paragon of activity and helpfulness....

ohh wait. Its been the status quo now and forever, hasn't it?

Well if we're going to just make up definitions for words now that don't actually even pretend to have relevance in the english language I'm going to refer to your play from now on as unabridged rollerskates and we'll just accept thats how it goes then.

As for the rest of this because this is the meat and potatoes of failure stew here:

1.) You have the gumption to go "look you're voting for someone who is scummy but you're willing to vote someone else GORSH". I think KKB is a substandard wagon. It was a bad wagon day 1 too. I've been very clear about that.

However, I'm damn well not going to sit and let things languish to protect someone who's done skittered off.

2.) Quiz: Who haven't I had stances on this game? Hint: that number is once again infinitely less than you. You herpaderped your way into *shock* a vote on the KKB wagon while giving the most timid little FoS out to pretend you care.

3.) YOUR ROLEPLAYING QQQQQ. Stuff it. Go ahead and, with quotes mind you we want our work shown round here, detail out these posts of mine that were SOOO HARD TO ASCERTAIN because I was having fun.

I'll wait with baited breath.

Because you know what my 'roleplaying' is? An excuse for people to latch onto to keep from actually commenting on whats going on. Believe you me when I get some time we'll go ahead down that list and then go down the list of people that need to be purged for either opting to not play or ALAS I HATH NO ROLES and when theres a perfect match there everyone else playing (MoI) can go OHHHHHHhhHhhhh wow.

4.) The finale is, of course, the simple fact that you in that slot have the stones to call someone else out for "not contributing" is well past just bad play. Thats a death warrant.

When the lurker shows up moments after getting called out for lurking its suspect.
When they go BUT MOOOMMMM look heee'sss doing it too promise its for death.

THE FIRE.
THE FURY.

YOU STOLE MY INNOCENCE. I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE.

Unvote, Vote: Will-of-the-wisp

(when this doesn't happen I am begging that he gets moved waay up the death list. Wwaaaayyy up it).
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Will-o-wisp »

So salty, Spyrex. I'll respond more to you later (tomorrow probably), but I don't think it will help. If you're hellbent on getting me lynched so be it.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Spyrex's words move me ... even without the florid Princess prose.

But that response right there puts it over the Top.

UNVOTE: MoS
VOTE: Will-o-Wisp

--

Also, at almost everyone -

Faraday pretty much says your lack of activity is pissing him off and he's probably going to lose his temper soon. Don't anger the Gods on the Mountain people!!!!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Will-o-wisp »

Was it because of the tone or the inherent ass hole behavior I am adopting?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Spyrex makes a lot of good points, except for #4. I don't think people should ever be admonished for calling out another player for not contributing, even if they themselves are not contributing much. It's a null tell at best.
Permanent V/LA.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Feysal »

I have been effectively gone for the weekend and more, and need to pick up my play here quickly. Then again, I wonder if you would be even interested in my thoughts on players? Last I checked, it was well established that I was not town, since no town would make that third party claim, and it was confirmed by Furcolow too. As such, it would be common sense to suspect I would have ulterior motives. Since I am third party though and have no more inside information than the average townie, I can offer genuine opinions, and if it aids in my survival it is in my interest to do so too. Whether you heed me or ignore me is up to you.

I see kanye is still the leading wagon. I still feel, as I did yesterday, that kanye is unlikely to be scum. I can see the argument that either me or kanye would have to be scum, considering the difficulty of lynching either one of us, and how easily the votes shifted to PeregrineV instead. What I don't understand is that if kanye was mafia, and I know I'm not, why did the votes not shift to me when Andrius was pushing for my lynch? PeregrineV may have seemed more appealing for the simple fact that I looked likely to take the fall for that, but I don't see why joining my wagon would have been any worse. Unless there already was scum on my wagon who could fall under suspicion for my mislynch - the mafia could not have known what my role was, so they must have expected me to be town and acted accordingly.

I have some pages to read and probably replies to make, but those will have to wait until later. I have stayed up too long as it is to read posts in another game.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Spyrex makes a lot of good points, except for #4. I don't think people should ever be admonished for calling out another player for not contributing, even if they themselves are not contributing much. It's a null tell at best.

Look at his definition of "active lurking" more than anything.

And there is something to be said with unabashedly calling someone out for something you're doing - its a very strong form of cognitive dissonance.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

APPARENTLY GIVING ME A ROLE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH
I DONT WANT TO BE NEIGHBORIZED YOU ASSHATS
I WANT A GODDAMN ROLE IS THAT TOO HARD FOR YOU

I'll read and post after I:
1) peruse the supersecret qt i was sent
2) shower
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1128, ooba wrote:Why is this kanye lynch taking so much time? First D1 sudden change - now this delay. I like how he plays it as "both me and Feysal are scum or both are not" though.

why else would both wagons have stalled like that? it was looking like either feysal or i were going to be lynched. if one of us were scum and the other was not, excuses could have been made to get the non scum lynch pushed through.

Feysal wrote:I can see the argument that either me or kanye would have to be scum, considering the difficulty of lynching either one of us, and how easily the votes shifted to PeregrineV instead. What I don't understand is that if kanye was mafia, and I know I'm not, why did the votes not shift to me when Andrius was pushing for my lynch? PeregrineV may have seemed more appealing for the simple fact that I looked likely to take the fall for that, but I don't see why joining my wagon would have been any worse.

yes, this is what im saying. there were calls for both you and i to be lynched, if one of us were scum there should have either been a shift toward the one wagon to clinch the mislynch or to take full advantage of the bus.

@gut: i dont have email notifications turned on. i actually didnt get a prod pm from plum at all, in fact.

i can get behind wow.
vote wow
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:12 am

Andy wrote:APPARENTLY GIVING ME A ROLE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH
I DONT WANT TO BE NEIGHBORIZED YOU ASSHATS
I WANT A GODDAMN ROLE IS THAT TOO HARD FOR YOU

Hey Andy … I’ve already said neither Seraph has claimed to grant Gandalf his role. And Gandalf himself has said he thinks it was the result of another Night action.

Paying attention to the game > CAPSLOCK stupidity.

--

MoS wrote:Reading the thread is tek.

Ok, so your reasoning amounts to the following –

Elli has little reason to be on kayne’s wagon.

That’s it? You don’t have anything else? Because that’s a craptastic load to say that’s reasoning when kayne hasn’t even flipped yet. How do you know he’s a mislynch?

MoS wrote:Because sadly, I have null or town reads on most of the PeregrineV wagon. I just have no idea why he was lynched.

There is clearly scum on the wagon. It’s a fact of Mafia. That you don’t even want to look at a completed Town flip wagon as opposed to a smaller wagon on a non-flipped player is suspect.

Here’s the wagon again … who are your Town reads and who are your Null reads?

Dekes, Feysal, Empking, SpyreX, Gut, kanyeknowsbest, Magister Ludi, VitaminR, Furcolow, Andrius, Espeonage, gandalf5166

MoS wrote:So basically you're saying that none of the following constitute me telling everyone that Gandalf needs to be killed?

Actually they all basically look like you whining in general. But that’s just my read.

MoS wrote:Spyrex makes a lot of good points, except for #4. I don't think people should ever be admonished for calling out another player for not contributing, even if they themselves are not contributing much. It's a null tell at best.

No, it’s not a Null tell. Spyrex has already explained it well – Cognitive Dissonance is a strong scum-tell.

--

WoW wrote:Was it because of the tone or the inherent ass hole behavior I am adopting?

It’s because your response is basically the response of someone who isn’t actually Town.

Responding to begin called out instantly? Check.
When called out on that saying “Hey, I read everyday I just don’t provide input because no-one else is and I’m all sad and stuff about losing the Doc”? Check
Refusal to have any independent reads (dear good you are sheeping Wraith another lurky Mclurkerpants)? Check.

--

Kayne wrote:why else would both wagons have stalled like that? it was looking like either feysal or i were going to be lynched. if one of us were scum and the other was not, excuses could have been made to get the non scum lynch pushed through.

But if you were both not Mafia why would neither wagon have gone through in the first place? This is the part of the argument you don’t have an answer for.

Scum have no motivation to abandon two viable wagons on non-Mafia to wagon another non-Mafia at deadline.

Your survivalist hop onto WoW is noted when you avoided VitaminR and MoS like the plague.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 653, Will-o-wisp wrote:Why isn't KKB dead yet?

Spyrex is giving my partner and I bad vibes through his consistent flaunting of flavor over anything else and the fact that he supports Kanye. Scum would want to hunt third party as it would appear to be town to do so, why they both are so engaged in a Gandalf lynch is beyond me especially when it is quite clear that Gandalf will not be the lynch today.

MoI's Seraph post just shot him up to basically confirmed town in both of your eyes. Also, his post confirms that Andrius and Gandalf are likely telling the truth as not everything about their role is clear which makes a lynch on Gandalf even more unlikely and forced.

- Oversoul

In post 680, Will-o-wisp wrote:Andrius, how did we go from having a Townier than Turin status to being scum? The posts you quoted are ambivalent and your comments don't seem to point in any direction.

Mist and I have different reads, but we agree that Kanye is likely to be scum.

My top three scumpicks are

Kanye
VitaminR/Ellie
Feysal

I'll let Mist post her top scumpicks.

Why are we letting players who are doing nothing (Ellie and Espeonage) get away with very little participation? Also, I don't understand why Kanye is not trying to move a wagon on someone else yet other people are actively questioning the wagon (Spyrex).

Magna could have easily withheld that information. Instead he chose to post very helpful information that could lead to an explanation on your role (and by proxy, Gandalf's role) and give town a large amount of information. That is why we are confident in Magna town. Why do you even have problem with this if you are forming a voting bloc with him and Ludi?

- Oversoul

My iso says otherwise about the sheeping, MoI. I named those suspicions before Wraith named them. If anything, he is sheeping my reads.

What would be a resposne that is town, MoI? Waiting to be prodded?

Everything that I have said are my actual feelings. You can look at my newbie game for meta for proof that I do give less attention to a game that I feel has been hampered through the early loss of a role. I know you like to use meta as an argument so I don't see why you wouldn't want to look at the game.

I could self meta up and down all day but I don't think it will change your opinions.
Once I get home later this afternoon I will respond to Spyrex's post. I'll end the asshole behavior, I just don't see why Spryex is getting angry over hypocrisy in a game.

- Oversoul
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Will-o-wisp »

In post 1190, Oversoul wrote:
In post 653, Will-o-wisp wrote:Why isn't KKB dead yet?

Spyrex is giving my partner and I bad vibes through his consistent flaunting of flavor over anything else and the fact that he supports Kanye. Scum would want to hunt third party as it would appear to be town to do so, why they both are so engaged in a Gandalf lynch is beyond me especially when it is quite clear that Gandalf will not be the lynch today.

MoI's Seraph post just shot him up to basically confirmed town in both of your eyes. Also, his post confirms that Andrius and Gandalf are likely telling the truth as not everything about their role is clear which makes a lynch on Gandalf even more unlikely and forced.

- Oversoul

In post 680, Will-o-wisp wrote:Andrius, how did we go from having a Townier than Turin status to being scum? The posts you quoted are ambivalent and your comments don't seem to point in any direction.

Mist and I have different reads, but we agree that Kanye is likely to be scum.

My top three scumpicks are

Kanye
VitaminR/Ellie
Feysal

I'll let Mist post her top scumpicks.

Why are we letting players who are doing nothing (Ellie and Espeonage) get away with very little participation? Also, I don't understand why Kanye is not trying to move a wagon on someone else yet other people are actively questioning the wagon (Spyrex).

Magna could have easily withheld that information. Instead he chose to post very helpful information that could lead to an explanation on your role (and by proxy, Gandalf's role) and give town a large amount of information. That is why we are confident in Magna town. Why do you even have problem with this if you are forming a voting bloc with him and Ludi?

- Oversoul

My iso says otherwise about the sheeping, MoI. I named those suspicions before Wraith named them. If anything, he is sheeping my reads.

What would be a resposne that is town, MoI? Waiting to be prodded?

Everything that I have said are my actual feelings. You can look at my newbie game for meta for proof that I do give less attention to a game that I feel has been hampered through the early loss of a role. I know you like to use meta as an argument so I don't see why you wouldn't want to look at the game.

I could self meta up and down all day but I don't think it will change your opinions.
Once I get home later this afternoon I will respond to Spyrex's post. I'll end the asshole behavior, I just don't see why Spryex is getting angry over hypocrisy in a game.

- Oversoul

FFS
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:19 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1189, MagnaofIllusion wrote:But if you were both not Mafia why would neither wagon have gone through in the first place? This is the part of the argument you don%u2019t have an answer for.Scum have no motivation to abandon two viable wagons on non-Mafia to wagon another non-Mafia at deadline. Your survivalist hop onto WoW is noted when you avoided VitaminR and MoS like the plague.

scum were split between the two wagons i think, with neither group wanting to budge to the opposing wagon. there was not enough town support to push either wagon through without scum shifting and peregrine either presented a clean opportunity or was something that the town supported enough to push through without full scum support. my wow vote is not survivalist, as i have previously voted him and expressed a desire for him to be lynched. i also didnt make it clear enough in my last post but i would be willing to lynch mos. i had planned on iso'ing him to reaffirm my opinions on him before putting my vote down but things shifted onto wow who i would rather lynch.

i do not have an opinion on vitaminr and i actualy forgot that there was a wagon on him. likewise, i realize that there was some suspicion of dekes as well, but i honestly cannot remember any post by him at all. its a little late for it but id be happy to iso them tonight and give you a solid opinion on those two.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Dekes, Feysal, Empking, SpyreX, Gut, kanyeknowsbest, Magister Ludi, VitaminR, Furcolow, Andrius, Espeonage, gandalf5166

oh i remember what the argument for dekes was now. yeah hes probably scum. i got generally town vibes from gut d1. empking im on the fence about and im pretty sure i have not correctly read him in a single game ever. based on this wagon i could see either vitaminr or espeonage being scum, but i didnt really see anything in vitaminr's iso that made me think scum and i was not convinced by gut's argument for him.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:36 am

In post 1193, kanyeknowsbest wrote:oh i remember what the argument for dekes was now. yeah hes probably scum.

Elaborate. Please.

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:41 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 855, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Dekes wrote:I'll try to get a couple of posts in until then, but no promises.But this Pere wagon makes me feel good inside. Need to take a look at the voters, but for now I'll join anyway.Unvote; Vote: PeregrineV
Ok Dekes is scum? Why you ask? Because HE WAS ALREADY VOTING PERE WHEN HE POSTED THIS.Hard to believe he suddenly was convinced Pere was scum by the Feysal case when he supposedly already had a scum read on Pere and was voting him.Scumtastic.

this.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:17 am

WoW wrote:My iso says otherwise about the sheeping, MoI. I named those suspicions before Wraith named them. If anything, he is sheeping my reads.

Ok, so you are pointing to two posts made approximately 20 pages ago as support for your current suspicions. Has nothing that has happened since then had any impact in your opinions at all? The flip of Peregrine Town, the reveal of Feysal as claimed 3rd party. Nothing? I find it hard to believe you haven't developed any new thoughts. Suspicion stagnation isn't Town.

WoW wrote:What would be a resposne that is town, MoI? Waiting to be prodded?

A Town response would have been posting as your were reading and not hiding behind the “I was sad” statement.

--

Kayne wrote:scum were split between the two wagons i think, with neither group wanting to budge to the opposing wagon. there was not enough town support to push either wagon through without scum shifting and peregrine either presented a clean opportunity or was something that the town supported enough to push through without full scum support

This is basically speculation that is perfectly crafted to support your position.

Kayne wrote:my wow vote is not survivalist, as i have previously voted him and expressed a desire for him to be lynched. i also didnt make it clear enough in my last post but i would be willing to lynch mos. i had planned on iso'ing him to reaffirm my opinions on him before putting my vote down but things shifted onto wow who i would rather lynch.

Actually it is. The timing is what makes it survivalist. You basically failed to cast a vote all day and only when WoW got himself a mini-wagon did you pop up and vote.

UNVOTE: WoW
VOTE: Kayne

Deadline is getting too close. I don’t see that we are likely to get a viable alternative lynch at this juncture.

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:46 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

survivalist would have been getting on the dekes or vitaminr wagon while people were actively voting me. survivalist would have been keeping my mouth shut while this wow wagon formed and let it do its own thing or let my scum buddies pile on to push it through. voting wow at this point is NOT survivalist considering it draws attention to my precarious position.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Wraith »

Ohoho, look who's back! MoI's got it spot on. Let's finish this.

Also I disagree, kanye. Survivalist would have been you being more active and useful so as to throw off suspicion the PROPER way, not lurking until the heat came off you and then jumping on the next wagon to appear.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Wraith »

Excuse me, I misspoke. TOWN survivalist is the former. SCUM survivalist is the latter.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”