SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:24 am

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

i don't know whether or not he's godfather, but that's the only plausible scenario i can even think of for him to be scum..
~I'm SS17 and I approved this message.~
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:24 am

Post by hiplop »

ya I just want this day overwith, and I understand the case on both of you. Dont see the issue
third best scummer of all time
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:36 am

Post by sorgster »

In post 445, hiplop wrote:eh why is soda clear? I've been pretty damn ill last few days and am kind of out of it!

sorg seems like townsorg to me, sort of. Check out newbie 1137 or Neruzian era mafia for townsorg...

In post 448, hiplop wrote:VOTE: sorg

Not sure if i trust my ill mind, and magua is a good guy so um sup

What changed in between these three posts?
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Grey- Since you did replace in for the megascummy UncleDaphne, he claimed about 6 different things. Did he win anything other than the NK? If so, who were your targets?

Not seeing the Godfather role being part of the setup. Scum can make themselves "investigation immune" by buying the investigation role. Giving them an "add-on" doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

I am really conflicted about the Sorgster lynch. On the one hand it would verify the existence of the factional scumkill. On the other hand, if he turns up town we have no fallback plan.

And I feel like some people are missing. Who have we not heard from in a while?
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:40 am

Post by sorgster »

In post 415, DeathRowKitty wrote:

Leftover City

VoidedMafia (someone I definitely need to put more thought into; from his posts, my gut feeling is scum, but the whole forgetting about his 25% shot would make him much more likely town if true...then again, I don't really see why town would forget about it either, but...yeah, just leave him as null)

So voided forgot to use his nk. Could this be a reason why there was only one nk? Also couldn't it be possible scum have a 50% or whatever nk?
Marathon Game record
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:57 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 452, sorgster wrote:
In post 445, hiplop wrote:eh why is soda clear? I've been pretty damn ill last few days and am kind of out of it!

sorg seems like townsorg to me, sort of. Check out newbie 1137 or Neruzian era mafia for townsorg...

In post 448, hiplop wrote:VOTE: sorg

Not sure if i trust my ill mind, and magua is a good guy so um sup

What changed in between these three posts?

theres only two, and nothing. I havent seen you as scum before, also the second post explains my first. Too sick to think well
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by sorgster »

Fair enough but I still don't understand why me being roleblocked and refusing to give away investigate to possible scum, as he could be godfather or the investigator could be scum, would make me scum.
Marathon Game record
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by hiplop »

we learn a lot from your death, like we learn if they have a factional night kill etc
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by sorgster »

In post 457, hiplop wrote:we learn a lot from your death, like we learn if they have a factional night kill etc

Nope. You have a guess or that. there is bulletproof, bus driver,same target,protect,etc. There is a very good chance of a mistake happening. Plus an investigation result gives information as well. More useful after I get confirmed town Day 3. Also, does it matter if I die day 2 compared to day 3 with an investigation result?
Marathon Game record
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 453, PeregrineV wrote:@Grey- Since you did replace in for the megascummy UncleDaphne, he claimed about 6 different things. Did he win anything other than the NK? If so, who were your targets?

Nah.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 444, sorgster wrote:
In post 443, GreyICE wrote:No good, Sorg.

You can trade it to anyone with the condition that they investigate who you want to investigate.

Vote: Sorgester

I'll happily accept death next day phase. I just have a suspicion on someone who I wish to confirm. I really wish to use the investigate then. If I give my investigate away with that condition, then I eat the bullet tonight. If not, I might find scum and eat the bullet in the day phase. I prefer the day phase death.

It doesn't matter, does it?

You traded the investigation away to someone who is town, with the condition they investigate who you want.

So if you eat a bullet, it literally doesn't matter. Your investigation target gets investigated.

BAD SCUM

NO COOKIES
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by sorgster »

In post 460, GreyICE wrote:You traded the investigation away to someone who is town, with the condition they investigate who you want.

And who is town? how do I know 100% they are town? If soda is scum, then bv could be scum. If bv is godfather, then the investigation on him by soda would have been bad. What if they are scumbuddies and the guy tells me the wrong result? Also, wouldn't it be more beneficial to the town if I die next day phase?
Marathon Game record
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 461, sorgster wrote:
In post 460, GreyICE wrote:You traded the investigation away to someone who is town, with the condition they investigate who you want.

And who is town? how do I know 100% they are town? If soda is scum, then bv could be scum. If bv is godfather, then the investigation on him by soda would have been bad. What if they are scumbuddies and the guy tells me the wrong result? Also, wouldn't it be more beneficial to the town if I die next day phase?

Industrial grade WIFOM
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Lurconis »

It would be more beneficial for the investigation to go through.

Suggestion that you may be happy with and town might actually get a result from this investigation. Sorg buys Bus Driver from Peregrine with the deal including Sorg driving actions from Sorg to whoever the two of you agree is likly scum. That way you live through the night no matter what if you claim you were roleblocked and flip town we know Peregrine is scum, if you claim a scum or town read on someone we lynch you and either have a confirmed townie or scum for tomorrow or you flip scum we have useless WIFOM reads.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

THat investigation needs to be used, regardless, and we'll still need the result, as it's only bad if Sorg flips scum. So, I like lurc's plan.

Sorg, continually adding WIFOM to this doesn't really help you, honestly.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by GreyICE »

If Sorg chooses who he trades with, why does it matter if he's roleblocked? He won't be doing the investigating.

He claims to be fairly certain someone is scum, but he has no town reads that are strong enough he'd trust them?

Oh come on.

Soda still needs to die like hell.

Hey, Voided, am I scum or not?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 465, GreyICE wrote:

DAMMIT, I DON'T KNOW! AND IT'S KILLING ME!

You could be scum! But your posts are town! IT HURTS MY HEAD!!

Can we please investigate GreyICE tonight? Pleeeeeease? (I know you won't, but I'm gonna be stuck feeling paranoid of him until he's cleared/implicated or dead and flipped)
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:47 am

Post by Lurconis »

In post 465, GreyICE wrote:If Sorg chooses who he trades with, why does it matter if he's roleblocked? He won't be doing the investigating.

He claims to be fairly certain someone is scum, but he has no town reads that are strong enough he'd trust them?

Oh come on.

Soda still needs to die like hell.

In the above scenario sorg didn't trade the investigate as he has said he is unwilling to do so
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Magua »

This is simple.

Sorgster says he's unwililng to trust bv310 because bv310 and Sodaspirit may be mafia together, or bv310 might be a godfather.
Sorgster has a scum suspect who he refuses to name, but has no fear that this scum suspect might be a godfather.

Sorgster is afraid that if he trades his investigation to someone else, he'll be killed.
Sorgster is *not* afraid that he'll be killed if he doesn't trade his investigation.

Sorgster is afraid that if he trades the investigation to someone else, that person will get rolebocked.
Sorgster is *not* afraid that he'll be roleblocked if he doesn't trade his investigation.

Sorgster is scum. He bought the investigation hoping for town cred, but absolutely does not want the town to actually get use from it, and is now just trying to lunge at any opportunity that keeps that from happening.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:22 am

Post by bv310 »

unvote, vote: Sorgster
I stand by my statements from earlier, and Magua has everything else pretty much dead on
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:19 am

Post by sorgster »

In post 468, Magua wrote:This is simple.

Sorgster says he's unwililng to trust bv310 because bv310 and Sodaspirit may be mafia together, or bv310 might be a godfather.
Sorgster has a scum suspect who he refuses to name, but has no fear that this scum suspect might be a
godfathe
r.

Sorgster is afraid that if he trades his investigation to someone else, he'll be killed.
Sorgster is *not* afraid that he'll be killed if he doesn't trade his investigation.

Sorgster is afraid that if he trades the investigation to someone else, that person will get rolebocked.
Sorgster is *not* afraid that he'll be roleblocked if he doesn't trade his investigation.

Sorgster is scum. He bought the investigation hoping for town cred, but absolutely does not want the town to actually get use from it, and is now just trying to lunge at any opportunity that keeps that from happening.

1.If I name that scum suspect(who has been flying a bit under the radar) and that person is scum, then I die night 1. Also the chance of soda being scum are great and that's the primary concern. It was strange for godfather to come up
2.If I trade it to someone else with the condition they use it on me(no other reason for this) and post who, the scum(if they have a nk) will happily target the person. Also, you can say the person I decided to give it too was actually my scumbuddy and that investigation would have been useless. Why would they target me when I'm a sure death unless the actual person I wish to target(and say here) is scum?
3.I never said I'm afraid of being roleblocked. I said I'm afraid scum will kill them.
Marathon Game record
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Lurconis »

@Sorg answer my post it adresses everything you just said
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:39 am

Post by sorgster »

In post 463, Lurconis wrote:

It would be more beneficial for the investigation to go through.

Suggestion that you may be happy with and town might actually get a result from this investigation. Sorg buys Bus Driver from Peregrine with the deal including Sorg driving actions from Sorg to whoever the two of you agree is likly scum. That way you live through the night no matter what if you claim you were roleblocked and flip town we know Peregrine is scum, if you claim a scum or town read on someone we lynch you and either have a confirmed townie or scum for tomorrow or you flip scum we have useless WIFOM reads.

Sure. I agree to this.
Marathon Game record
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Magua »

@Sorgster:
At this point in the game, I pretty much trust *every* *single* *other* *person* more than I trust you, which can be told because of my vote to lynch you. I don't give a rat's ass who you give the investigation to. I want you to give it to *someone who is not you.*

Now: Unofficial vote count, cause it's been a week or so and we still don't have one:

Sorgster (4): Magua, GreyICE, hiplop, bv310
GreyICE (2): PeregrineV, Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia (1): Shanba

Not voting (4): Lurconis, sorgster, SodaSpirit17, DeathRowKitty

Lurconis briefly voted for bv310 (terrible). sorgster and Soda have both been on and active, but neither has voted. That needs to be rectified. DeathRowKitty has had a few posts, but no votes. Also needs to be rectified.

Town
-----
PeregrineV - His ideas with the bargaining phase are solid gold are exactly not the sort of thing I would expect scum to offer out of the blue.
bv310 - This is based heavily on Soda's investigations. I still think bv310's play has been emphatically null and all, but I don't think there's a godfather, which means he can only be mafia with Soda, which means there's no reason to suspect him unless Soda has already flipped mafia.
GreyICE - Based mostly on an uncledaphne-townread. This is very calm and distant for GreyICE that I've seen, which is throwing me a bit, but I still think GreyICE is town.
Sodaspirit - Definitely do not see Soda-scum giving an unasked-for investigation result on anyone out of the blue.

Scum
----
Sorgster - 3000% refusal to help the town.
Lurconis/DeathRowKitty/hiplop - One or more of these. Sheer outright lurking, few-to-no-reads, few-to-no-positions, no presence. They're all indistinguishable for me at this point, which is really bad in DRK's case.

Null
----
Voidedmafia, Shanba - Yeah, er. No real impressions one way or another.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:08 am

Post by hiplop »

:oops: magua? </3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”