Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Otolia »

UNVOTE: MattP

Though this wagon wasn't really supposed to achieve anything except get MattP to post more, it draw out WAY too much people. As a remainder, kdowns, Nero Cain, SodaSpirit, mbstokem voted for MattP without ANY valid reason. manho is the only one so far to have unvoted. I consider everyone else to be somewhat scummy.

As it looks right now, the day will be about lynching either vezok, SodaSpirit or MacDougall. Since the latter is on the frying pan, I am down on voting him.

VOTE: MacDougall

@AGar
: Do you think we could be in a LyLy situation after 2 consecutive days of lynching non town-aligned ? You speculation kinda makes me wonder what time is still available ... And also why Soda instead of MacDougall ? Sure Soda looks scummy like all the people who voted for

@MacDougall
:
  • Why do you keep saying you are a Loyalist ?
  • Do you have any alignment changing possibility/abilities ?
  • Why in SodaSpirit would be a good lynch for today ?

And please don't use the 'I've already replied to that'-trope, if you already did, quote yourself clearly.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:21 am

Post by Otolia »

Edit :

@AGar : Do you think we could be in a LyLy situation after 2 consecutive days of lynching non town-aligned ? You speculation kinda makes me wonder what time is still available ... And also why Soda instead of MacDougall ? Sure Soda looks scummy like all the people who voted for MattP, but does he deserve special treatment ?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:53 am

Post by AGar »

In post 951, Otolia wrote:Edit :

@AGar : Do you think we could be in a LyLy situation after 2 consecutive days of lynching non town-aligned ? You speculation kinda makes me wonder what time is still available ... And also why Soda instead of MacDougall ? Sure Soda looks scummy like all the people who voted for MattP, but does he deserve special treatment ?

I'm assuming you mean LYLO, to which I think no. If we were in a 16:4:4, we are in fairly alright position. But again, that was completely baseless in a sense - I was going off of a feel for what would be balanced based on the claimed/flipped roles, past games and night actions that are unconfirmed.

As for Soda over MacDougall? I could lynch either, they're both solid choices. But I was more ambitious about Soda, who has flip-flopped on his reads extraordinarily since Day 1.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:27 am

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

wtf. everyone is voting me for sheeping MattP or whatever, but I had suspicions of him before!!!
~I'm SS17 and I approved this message.~
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Otolia wrote:UNVOTE: MattP

As it looks right now, the day will be about lynching either vezok, SodaSpirit or MacDougall. Since the latter is on the frying pan, I am down on voting him.

@MacDougall
:

And please don't use the 'I've already replied to that'-trope, if you already did, quote yourself clearly.

I keep saying I'm a loyalist because I am. In fact, I said I was a loyalist before the mod revealed, conclusively that it was the VT role PM. It's really all I've got to defend myself. I've obviously made posts that make me conclusively scum, since Agar has incessantly pointed out that I am definite scum, so I see no point refuting it despite not being scum, because obviously, as your vote and Agar's response to my defense of myself, the more I defend myself, the worse position I end up in.

Nope, I am vanilla.

SodaSpirit is a better lynch than me because I'm town. SodaSpirit is a better lynch than MattP because he's made more scum posts than MattP, who has seemingly been deflecting random accusations since he walked into the thread with a reserved, measured demeanor. SodaSpirit is a better lynch that Vezok, while seeming scum, has done a lot less reading/posting than SodaSpirit. If we lynch SodaSpirit, town or not town, we should get a better pattern of his remaining team, or at least it might be visible which of the scum unnaturally created reasons to vote for him. In saying that, you could lynch me for the exact same reason, and that'd be okay and understandable. Except I'm not going to actively encourage it, because I know I'm town.

Why are you suggesting that I am on "the frying pan" when yours is the first vote for me?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 946, AGar wrote:
Complete and Total 100% Unfounded Setup SpeculationTake this with a grain of salt.

We have had two anti-town flips - Empking as Terran mafia, and StrangerCoug as House Bremburg. Now there are two possible theories to draw here.

- Night 1, we had 3 kills. SleepyKrew's death was claimed as a 1-shot kill by vigKdowns.
- Night 2, we had 1 kill. David Xanatos was fairly easy to work out as a Beloved Princess, however, and as such could have easily drawn two shots from multiple scumteams.
- Night 3, we have 2 kills. Shinki was an obvious kill as a gunsmith, and monk was obvious as a mason.

Option 1: We are in a two scum, no 3rd party setup. This is the one I feel more likely about, reflecting on the night kills and where they fell. JDGA was a fairly neutral kill, as was gandalf. SKs usually make bold, vocal kills because they want to avoid
all
attention, so as long as their target wasn't onto them - it's a solid choice. This would mean that House Bremburg is a mafia faction (and SC would have been a limited modified Godfather), and the likely numbers (based on common balance) would be 3 mafia left in each faction. 16:4:4 is a fairly balanced way to go for a setup. Worst case scenario for a really bad town, you're in a 6:4:4 pseudo-MYLO after 3 nights of play, assuming you suck at lynching scum, the 1-shot shoots wrong, and both scum factions shoot a different town player every night.

Option 2: We are in a two-scum, 1 SK setup. SC was the SK, by this logic. Tough sell on this is that two of the four killers on Night 1 (1-shot Vig, Terran Mafia, Other Mafia, SK-SC) stacked up their kill. Given the 3 deaths, I find it highly unlikely. I'd still say 15:4:4:1, but maybe 17:3:3:1 depending on how powerful the mafia are.

TL;DR: I'm bored and slightly intrigued by setup possibilities and figured I'd put them out in writing in case anyone actually cared to take an insight.

P-Edit: I'll get to you scum-man.

I love set-up speculation too.

I think option 1 is more likely. I can't see an SK even bothering with the David Princess, knowing that the mafia will be hitting them. However, another scum team would also want the advantage but couldn't be sure the other scumteam would do it. Unless there is a non-killing SK, but that just seems like a mean role to create.

In my first large theme I played here, Cold War mafia, the setup was 16:4:4, which I've come to find is the standard for that size, even though is seems like too many mafia to me. I've found that if it is a single scum team (which it doesn't look like here due to the coloring), it's usually a six-man one. But at that point, there is an SK because otherwise the game would last forever.

Flavorwise, going with Eastern mafia and Bremburg mafia, since that's it's usually listed <player><role name><faction><role><how died>.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 954, MacDougall wrote:
Otolia wrote:UNVOTE: MattP

@MacDougall
:

I keep saying I'm a loyalist because I am. In fact, I said I was a loyalist before the mod revealed, conclusively that it was the VT role PM. It's really all I've got to defend myself. I've obviously made posts that make me conclusively scum, since Agar has incessantly pointed out that I am definite scum, so I see no point refuting it despite not being scum, because obviously, as your vote and Agar's response to my defense of myself, the more I defend myself, the worse position I end up in.

Nope, I am vanilla.

SodaSpirit is a better lynch than me because I'm town. SodaSpirit is a better lynch than MattP because he's made more scum posts than MattP, who has seemingly been deflecting random accusations since he walked into the thread with a reserved, measured demeanor. SodaSpirit is a better lynch that Vezok, while seeming scum, has done a lot less reading/posting than SodaSpirit. If we lynch SodaSpirit, town or not town, we should get a better pattern of his remaining team, or at least it might be visible which of the scum unnaturally created reasons to vote for him. In saying that, you could lynch me for the exact same reason, and that'd be okay and understandable. Except I'm not going to actively encourage it, because I know I'm town.

Why are you suggesting that I am on "the frying pan" when yours is the first vote for me?

When you look over the thread, based on interactions with Empking and Stranger, who do you think is likely to be scum? Who do you think it likely to be town?
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by MacDougall »

In post 949, AGar wrote:
In post 944, MacDougall wrote:

I'm so far down the rabbit hole of muddled understanding and some of you have tunneled me so far that nothing I do is ever going to pull me free and I've been on the hook for days. Oh well, I'll give it a shot.

That's not true at all. But you're going to have to actually, y'know, prove that your town through something other than "OMG I'M TOWN GUYS!" or picking on the easy lynch. Rookie scum mistakes.

Well I can't work out how to explain myself. I have read loads of ISO's but nobody really sticks out to me, except Vezok, who you claim isn't scum. So I'm fucked.

MacDougall wrote:
"Guys, this defense is laughable?" I didn't even say that, you are taking my words and bending them to your own means.

I was mocking the fact that you were defending yourself with "OMG I'M TOWN GUYS AND AM I THE ONLY ONE?"

No you weren't, your "this defense is laughable" is in response to me pointing out that the idea of me explaining what the scum would do, is what I've done, and as a result am scum. Which is laughable. As scum, if I have a plan, I wouldn't reveal it as a scum tell on another player for the obvious reason that I'm doing it.

MacDougall wrote:
Called on the what? You are the only one actively defending Vezok so it's not like your opinion is the only opinion floating around.

Oh really now.

I said you were called on your bullshit, as in your weak attempt to get Vezok lynched to have an easy lynch. There are three posts calling you on your pisspoor logic.

None of these posts are defending Vezok. They are attacking me for using poor logic, but not once have any of these posters, like you, suggested that Vezok is definite scum. Again you haven't met the point head on. I didn't say "Nobody else has attacked me." Did I? No.

MacDougall wrote:
Vezok has very few posts in the game but they are all bad... I agree with your point that he could just be town with no clue, but I still think he's a great lynch candidate.

Could be town. Great lynch candidate.

Could you, y'know, NOT make this so easy?

It sure is easy to paint a town player scum when you take an entire sentence out of context! Sure he COULD be town, so what if he COULD be town! SodaSpirit COULD be town. I AM town. That isn't stopping you from pushing our apple carts. Any lynch candidate ever could be town. This post is baaaaaaaaaad.

MacDougall wrote:
I had a read of Soda's ISO and from the first post he reads badly and a Soda lynch will give us more to work with than a Vezok lynch. Of course that won't be the case if you just assume "MacDougall busing another scum buddy." I don't really care to paint my read clearly because a quick glance at his ISO will give you all the same reads that I now have. Are you suggesting that I am busing Soda? That would mean that my hammer on Empking, my first vote on StrangerCoug and now my wagon vote on Soda are all bus votes. Sure, it's possible that I hate my own team that much but eventually I will run out of teammates if I keep voting to get them lynched. Soda isn't even the vote leader right now, so why would I bus him if he were my teammate?

- You conveniently read Soda's ISO after Vezok's lynch support all but failed. -
I had read Soda's ISO before, I read it again for a bit more clarity.

- Actually, Soda lynch will still give us more to work with than a Vezok lynch, because Soda is more likely to be town. -
Okay, so now you flip flop. You are suggesting that lynching Soda is a better lynch because he is more likely to be town. Yet up there, you lambaste me for the same thing.

- So you want a lynch.... without putting effort in. -
Well No Lynch pretty clearly is even worse. You said before that I'm supposed to find someone to lynch, try to get them lynched, and then inevitably fall on a wagon. I'm following your protocol Agar and you are attacking me for it.

- I'm suggesting you could very well be bussing soda. -
Well I'm not, so you are suggesting wrong again.

- No, it would mean that one of either your hammer on Empking or your
2nd
(key point here) "follow-the-cop" vote on StrangerCoug was bussing (either is a prime bus vote) and then your vote on Soda could be a bus, or could be multiball scum-on-different-scum action. -
Why is the fact that my vote was after Shinki a key point to you? Sure it points out I was wrong, but how is it a key point about why I'm scum? Shinki didn't even want SC lynched! Voted for him and told everyone else to vote for me. You haven't proceeded to explore why me following the town gunsmith into voting for a scum makes me scum. Okay so I could have "bussed" StrangerCoug, who in that case would be one of my scum teams power roles. But that would mean that I took the lynch off myself, to put it on him. Why the hell would I do that? Sure, I could be a power role for my team too, but the chances of that are unlikely, and even still, I was further down the lynch path than him so taking the wagon off me to put it on him? Not on your life. Hammering Empking, well I can't really make the same argument. I legit didn't think he was scum, didn't want him lynched, but hammered anyway because it was gonna happen anyway. Terrible town play, and I deserve criticism for it.

- Besides, I bussed all 3 of my partners aggressively in one game (and then proceeded to pretty much coast on massive town-cred), and have a habit of "KILL ALL PARTNERS" syndrome when I'm scum. It happens, it's not as unlikely as you think.
This last sentence reads like you are talking to a town player. If you really believed I bused my whole team I can't see you wording it that way. I can't even see you saying that to someone you legit thought was scum busing.

MacDougall wrote:
It's interesting to note that that reads post I made on Vezok was when I was forced to. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the best (or more experienced) mafia player, especially when it comes to making town posts that seem town. Everything I do as town has a scum tinge and I don't really know why. But I read Vezok as scum. I find it difficult to explain why at times because I make reads more on word choice, phrasing etc. than actual words. Words can be faked, the way it's phrased is much harder to fake. Unfortunately all I can say in response to your breaking of my Vezok argument, is that I read him incorrectly. The first post you quoted read to me like he was suggesting that Shinki was fake claiming cop, while now you have pointed out that he was trying to suggest that Shinki wasn't a cop at all. I'm sure I wasn't alone at the time misreading that. The latter, then seemed to me like a back pedal. I'm sure it's believable that I would read Vezok incorrectly.

Believable? Yes. It's also believable that you - as scum - saw an open opportunity to try and jump on a player that doesn't play well, but has a higher likelihood of being town than scum, and decided to try and push invalid points as a case against him to get town cred, and didn't expect it to backfire quite like this.
I would definitely imagine your scenario is far less likely, in any sense. My point "I misread him". Your point "Convoluted garbage that only makes sense inside one bubble."

MacDougall wrote:Anyway, I'm not scum... But if you're already convinced, you can stop tunneling me now and try to focus on some other players... you might actually find some real scum if you look at someone other than me.

If you were more focused on "scumhunting" instead of not dying (another scumtell, oh by the way - since scum have a harder time winning when their team dies [osnap]), you'd realized that I've pointed out several players leaning either way on my reads. Manho, town. Peregrine, townish. Vezok, townish. MattP, not likely to be scum so townish. Soda, scum. Magua, scum. I won't give you a list of every read I've got, but I've given you plenty to work with.

It's difficult to focus on "scumhunting" and not dying, when the two go hand in hand. I attempt to scum hunt, you paint it as me trying to move the blame to another player, conclude that player is town, and I'm still scum. Why bother, when I have you undermining every attempt I have at scumhunting on one hand, and on the other demanding I do it?

P-Edit1: Because there were two kills last night, and we've killed two anti-town players from different factions. WOAH. -
There can be other reasons for this. It doesn't conclusively say anything. There could have been a bomb or a double killer... there are loads of things that could be. Granted your scenario is probably a little more likely, but I still wouldn't be conclusively ruling out the other option.

P-Edit2:Because a rolecop isn't a role you give to a lone 3rd party. A lone rolecop is kinda dick since, y'know, he's just a neutral rolecop. No mod would do that unless this was bastard modding - which Wraith did not warn us of.
Okay fair point.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

I believe set up 1 is more likely. Vezok is a better lynch than MacDougall, but depending on how the day goes, I'd be willing to support a MacDougall lynch as well.
If anyone strikes me as VI, it's soda.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 958, EtherealCookie wrote:I believe set up 1 is more likely. Vezok is a better lynch than MacDougall, but depending on how the day goes, I'd be willing to support a MacDougall lynch as well.

Anything to tie any of the three people to any of the flipped scum? Or just because?
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by MacDougall »

In post 357, Empking wrote:
In post 339, Magua wrote:So in your world, about-to-be-lynched-SleepyKrew-scum uses up his dayvig because lolswhynot...and doesn't shoot the claimed vigilante? Doesn't shoot an experienced player not on his team like you or StrangerCoug, but shoots samantha?Mmmm. No.Espeonage in ASoIaF's play was also incredibly horribly bad (not just his dayvig play), which is part of the reason he, y'know, lost.

So yourt argument is essentially that SK is so much superior to Espionage + AGM that he couldn't possibly do the same tactic? Sorry, I don't buy that at all.

FOS: Magua

As it happens on sleeping on it I can't evenm remember why I went on SK.

So...
Unvote, Vote: DX

Empking interactions make Magua look pretty scummy. Magua said something that Empking clearly didn't like, and instead of voting for Magua he FOS'd him. Now that Empking is revealed scum, what reason does he have to have done that?

StrangerCoug only has interactions with the dead + Agar & right when he was about to die he seemed to attempt to buddy me.

I'd like to say that SC's interactions with Agar are scummy, but they're not. Aside from them being able to trade accusations at one another without ever leveling a vote, and then Agar jumping on to SC when his other wagon was finally gone, when he is usually so opinionated.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Vezok is tied to one of the scum, as was pointed out earlier.
He questioned Shi Ki as a cop and said that he could be lying to get SC killed. If two mafia teams are possible and SC is in one of them (which I believe) then Vezok is highly scummy for his defense of SC.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by MattP »

Question, if everyone is so positive that SodaSprite is mafia, why are contemplating lynching MacNoodles and eWok? I mean, I'm not saying we
shouldn't
be, but what's all the holdup on the Sprite lynch? Plus, does anyone have any unanswered questions from Sprite, and where the heck is he?
SlappyKrust
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by manho »

vote: soda
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by MattP »

Soda is L-3.
SlappyKrust
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by MacDougall »

MattP wrote:Question, if everyone is so positive that SodaSprite is mafia, why are contemplating lynching MacNoodles and eWok? I mean, I'm not saying we
shouldn't
be, but what's all the holdup on the Sprite lynch? Plus, does anyone have any unanswered questions from Sprite, and where the heck is he?

SodaSpirit, Vezok and myself are all suspects and nobody seems to favour one more than the other.

The hold up is that we're still discussing the lynch. Why do you want him lynched so quick? We just had what felt like a fortnight straight of night and you want to go straight back there?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:57 am

Post by AGar »

In post 953, SodaSpirit17 wrote:wtf. everyone is voting me for sheeping MattP or whatever, but I had suspicions of him before!!!

You mentioned one weak, unsupported FoS of MattP on Day 2, while not actually casting a vote. So how convinced were you of your suspicion really, when you didn't even have enough fortitude to put it into a vote when you had no higher suspicion, seemingly.

You had high-ranking suspicion of me on Day 1 enough to vote me, which was lost on Day 2, and then completely forsaken on Day 3 while you happily bandwagoned MattP. Now that you have lost the steam behind your MattP wagon, you are not doing anything proactive about either securing a MattP lynch (if that is your top suspicion) or moving towards another lynch that you have faith in.

These are major inconsistencies that you need to die for.

In post 958, EtherealCookie wrote:I believe set up 1 is more likely. Vezok is a better lynch than MacDougall, but depending on how the day goes, I'd be willing to support a MacDougall lynch as well.

Elaborate, because this is... incomprehensible.

@MacDougall

First, please stop the quote walls. They're a nightmare to read, and I'm to the point of just not bothering to respond after this one.

- Get better at explaining yourself. Read ISOs. If Vezok is the only scum player you can find, then you're either scum, not trying, or need to bring a more convincing case on Vezok.
- I think you're confusing two points here. I'm referring to #925. Which was the most pathetic attempt at defending yourself I have ever seen.
- I never said anyone was defending Vezok. I said they called you on your bullshit logic. These are not one in the same.
- No, there's nothing out of context here. You said he could be town, but you think he's a good lynch candidate. If you are not with conviction in a scumread, you need to re-evaluate whether you should continue to push that lynch.
- Only point from this chunk worth addressing is my swapping - Vezok is more likely to be town, Soda is more likely to be scum. Fairly simple point to comprehend, people's minds do move faster than their hands at times. The other responses you make are weak and unsupported, and I'm not going to waste the text space (except you still can't stick to "BUSSING ALL MY PARTNERS" since SC and Emp were
different factions

- Scumhunting and not dying are not "hand-in-hand." When have I once been worried about dying? Shinki didn't seemed to worried about not dying. Nor did Skrew. Averting a mislynch? Understandable, but there comes a point where your focus gravitates too heavily in one way or another, and this is one of those times.
- Also, scumhunt like you actually mean it, and provide valid points, and I'll have nothing to "undermine" now will I?
- Setup spec: 3 kills Night 1. 1 is claimed 1-shot vig. 1 kill night 2, on beloved princess that was fairly obvious. 2 kills on Night 3. Two known anti-town factions. Still thinking bomb or double killer? (Hint: I'm not).

In post 962, MattP wrote:Question, if everyone is so positive that SodaSprite is mafia, why are contemplating lynching MacNoodles and eWok? I mean, I'm not saying we
shouldn't

He's gone turbolurk, and I'm fully set for a Soda lynch. I'll still aggressively attack our other scum so that they feel the heat and realize their end is nigh.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:25 am

Post by MacDougall »

AGar wrote:
In post 953, SodaSpirit17 wrote:
@MacDougall

First, please stop the quote walls. They're a nightmare to read, and I'm to the point of just not bothering to respond after this one.

- Get better at explaining yourself. Read ISOs. If Vezok is the only scum player you can find, then you're either scum, not trying, or need to bring a more convincing case on Vezok.
- I think you're confusing two points here. I'm referring to #925. Which was the most pathetic attempt at defending yourself I have ever seen.
- I never said anyone was defending Vezok. I said they called you on your bullshit logic. These are not one in the same.
- No, there's nothing out of context here. You said he could be town, but you think he's a good lynch candidate. If you are not with conviction in a scumread, you need to re-evaluate whether you should continue to push that lynch.
- Only point from this chunk worth addressing is my swapping - Vezok is more likely to be town, Soda is more likely to be scum. Fairly simple point to comprehend, people's minds do move faster than their hands at times. The other responses you make are weak and unsupported, and I'm not going to waste the text space (except you still can't stick to "BUSSING ALL MY PARTNERS" since SC and Emp were
different factions

- Scumhunting and not dying are not "hand-in-hand." When have I once been worried about dying? Shinki didn't seemed to worried about not dying. Nor did Skrew. Averting a mislynch? Understandable, but there comes a point where your focus gravitates too heavily in one way or another, and this is one of those times.
- Also, scumhunt like you actually mean it, and provide valid points, and I'll have nothing to "undermine" now will I?
- Setup spec: 3 kills Night 1. 1 is claimed 1-shot vig. 1 kill night 2, on beloved princess that was fairly obvious. 2 kills on Night 3. Two known anti-town factions. Still thinking bomb or double killer? (Hint: I'm not).

1. Well sorry. I thought it would be the easiest way I could reply to your barrage.

2. Ugh. No dude, you were the one who is mistaken, but it's semantics and I cbf with it. If that's the most pathetic defense you've ever seen, then you've not played much, which isn't true, so you are just being silly.

3. I never said that people were defending Vezok! Can you please read that again. I said that you are the only one defending Vezok, a totally new point. To which you said, 'no here are some posts to read', and the posts weren't people defending Vezok.

4. I said that, but then you went on to say the very same thing about SodaSpirit!

5. .... this isn't worth it anymore. I'm done arguing with you. No matter what I say to defend myself you're just gonna run along with your incorrect read. You know what, you're wrong about me so I'm just gonna assume you're wrong about Soda as well, and MattP and Vezok and return my vote to where it should be.

vote Vezok
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:46 am

Post by AGar »

3. You pull bullshit arguments against Vezok. People call you on bad logic. I say you vote conveniently after being called on said bullshit. You said I was the only one defending Vezok. I said that I wasn't insinuating anyone defended Vezok, only that they called you out on bad logic.

How hard is that to follow.

As for 5... scumslip?

*You vote Soda because "he seems like a good lynch."
*I continue to press you.
*You claim to be town, assume that because one read is off, all must be off and your scum read on Soda is invalid.

If you're town... how does this work?

UNVOTE:

@Town/MacD's scumbuddies/other anti-town factions
Mr. MacDougall here just handed us his head on a silver platter. Assist me in lynching the shit out of this scumbag with much much fire.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:57 am

Post by MattP »

In post 965, MacDougall wrote:
MattP wrote:Question, if everyone is so positive that SodaSprite is mafia, why are contemplating lynching MacNoodles and eWok? I mean, I'm not saying we
shouldn't

SodaSpirit, Vezok and myself are all suspects and nobody seems to favour one more than the other.

The hold up is that we're still discussing the lynch. Why do you want him lynched so quick? We just had what felt like a fortnight straight of night and you want to go straight back there?

No, we're not discussing the lynch of Soda (well, now it had been discussed a little bit more). It seems like people are positive Soda is mafia and then are discussing whether to lynch you or VeWok next. Therefore, I was asking what the holdup was. However, seems like people are flipping to lynch you.
SlappyKrust
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Otolia »

What I see from the defense of MacDougall :

• He is trying to deflect the lynch unto vezokpiraka. That means he thinks he is valuable than vezokpiraka. He is either a town PR, or a scum.
  • He is using the frustration argument, one I know perfectly. Whereas most of the time, it is used by frustrated townies, it is a general appeal to emotion. It is not an argument but a testimony of weakness.
  • Whereas he seems to like walls, he isn't prone to quote himself. When you speak the truth, you can quote yourself easily. When you are not ...
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:14 am

Post by kdowns »

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Magua »

AGar wrote:
Oh and lolmaguausobadatthissticktobeingdaysk.

Ok.
Daykill: AGar

Before you die, kindly explain where you see PeregrineV as town, because I'm not seeing it, whereas I am seeing MacDougall town. Especially in light of your (correct) vezokpiraka-playing-as-VI-does-not-imply mafia, but you don't apply that same standard to MacDougall even though it's obvious you should.

@PeregrineV:
Why do you quote the setup speculation out ofmy post where I call you scum, but not respond to the part where I actually call you scum?

@mbstoken:
You say you've played with MattP before. If these games have completed, can you link them please?

MacDougall lynch is terribad and needs to stop. He's one of the few players in this game who's actively and consistently actually giving a shit about what's going on. He's newb and his way of phrasing things is newb, but he's so
sincere
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:51 am

Post by whispersilk »

I agree. I've just finished reading MacDougall in ISO, and he is town, imo.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:45 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

Vezok, once again, is a better lynch. His behavior is completely scummy and similar to Soda, he has also kinda just disappeared.
The difference is, Soda actually reads like VT.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”