Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Amrun »

I've said several times that it is a passive ability - what it does, I have no idea. My guess is nothing, and that it's a flavor addition, due to my name.

It MIGHT do nothing. I've just played assuming it does nothing. The mod wouldn't answer, so it's meant to be a mystery.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Luxury
Luxury
Townie
Luxury
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Luxury »

In post 1125, Amrun wrote:I've said several times that it is a passive ability - what it does, I have no idea. My guess is nothing, and that it's a flavor addition, due to my name.

It MIGHT do nothing. I've just played assuming it does nothing. The mod wouldn't answer, so it's meant to be a mystery.

So you decided that instead of telling us you have a mystery passive ability, you just claimed VT? Why do I not believe this?

At this point we're sold on Saulres and Junpei town. Vi and ace are essentially confirmed town and we're thinking Crab+Anxiety+Snake are town though Anxiety's posts today have been terrible.

In case it isn't obvious the fact that Saulres caught Locke's breadcrumb yet Locke/Snake did not die tonight makes Saul obvious town.

To us, Amrun is pretty obviously scum and needs to die as soon as possible. Fishy is probably second, if not one of our townreads on Crab/Anxiety/Snake is wrong.

-Shift
This is a hydra of Shift and whoever he feels like hydraing with at the time.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Amrun »

Maybe because it isn't a real ability and I actually forgot it existed?

How the hell is Junpei town from this?

Luxury is scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Vote Count 3.4

Fishythefish (L-3) - Vi, Amrun, Junpei
Amrun (L-4) - Crab Canon, Luxury
saulres (L-5) - 4nxi3ty

Not Voting (4) - SnakePlissken, ace5993, Fishythefish, saulres

Deadline: Wednesday October 26 @ 8:00 PM Eastern
Countdown: (expired on 2011-10-26 20:00:00)
Last edited by Debonair Danny DiPietro on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luxury
Luxury
Townie
Luxury
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Luxury »

In post 1127, Amrun wrote:Maybe because it isn't a real ability and I actually forgot it existed?

I'm sorry to say I don't believe this at all.

Amrun wrote:How the hell is Junpei town from this?

A. PoE
B. Being pushed by our strongest scum read over flipped scum
C. Scum have either a kill and a strong possibility of a second every night or partial control over 1. Both suggestions are ridiculous. Scum having a chance of two kills every night with no reveal is incredibly overpowered, scum having partial control over one kill with a town BP and roleblocker is underpowered. Furthermore, it's likely that the scum had a BP (Riggs).

Amrun wrote:Luxury is scum.

You see, this is funny because you've mentioned us a grand total of three times since we replaced in, this being one of them. The first time it was trying to dismiss our reads as ridiculous/off the wall along with our theory, and fencesitting on us, the second time it was saying our suggestion that Snake's result was damning was scummy, the third time was this.

AKA points you've made for this: 1 weak one.

Feel free to elaborate on your apparently strong read at any time, I'm looking forward to your case on us.

In the meantime in case it isn't obvious Amrun literally needs rope as soon as possible, I don't even see why this day is still going on. If her last few posts don't show you I don't even know what to say.

-Shift
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

herpderp shift has been here since the beginning

and I doubt the scum had a bp

ugh i'm doing my nails typingi shard
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Luxury
Luxury
Townie
Luxury
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Luxury »

In post 1130, Amrun wrote:herpderp shift has been here since the beginning

Luxury wrote:
this is funny because you've mentioned us a grand total of
three times since we replaced in

We replaced in ~14 pages ago. The past 14 pages have been more important than any other section of the game.

Luxury wrote:Feel free to elaborate on your apparently strong read at any time, I'm looking forward to your case on us.

Luxury wrote:Amrun literally needs rope

-Shift
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

^hmmm the whole game is more important, is rigg's flip the main reason for your reads?
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Junpei »

Amrun you haven't really said anything meaningful on the slot (Shift/Luxury) since... well, since the earliest parts of the game. I looked through your ISO and I don't see much pertaining to the slot which holds one of your strongest scumreads (assuming 2nd since I'm apparently obvscum). Perhaps a reread of the facts is in order for you?
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Luxury
Luxury
Townie
Luxury
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Luxury »

After searching Amrun's ISO for Shift as well I found nothing except a craptastic point on how me skimming the Junpei case D1 was scummy, mentions of me being slightly scummy, unimportant questions directed at me, and a quickdeadline vote.

Total case on me/us from Amrun: 2 craptastic points

In the meantime I'll just leave you with these gems in case you didn't already know Amrun needs to die.

In post 729, Amrun wrote:If you seriously think a SCUM GNR would shoot you, Vi, then I don't know what else to say to you.

In post 719, Amrun wrote:I think Penn and Teller make perfect sense as a neighborhood, so I don't really care, tbh.

In post 768, Amrun wrote:Not sure why you want to stay on gnr.

In post 704, Amrun wrote:
If GNR were scum, he would advise his scumteam not to shoot the player he knows to be bp...

In post 712, Amrun wrote:You think GNR-scum, knowing you are bp, shot you at night?

That's really what you think, Vi?

In post 837, Amrun wrote:So you think Riggs is Sk, and you vote him over your scum candidates? why?

In post 723, Amrun wrote:Actually, I think it might be good for the vig to claim now. If he does (and exists), we could possibly confirm gnr as town.

Oh, but she does have one post in support of his lynch!

In post 701, Amrun wrote:
At this point, GNR seems like a fairly solid wagon.

...But at the same time tries to derail the lynch to Junpei, see almost every quote above this, especially 768, and the ones below.

In post 701, Amrun wrote:
I'd still be happy to see Junpei strung up, though I'm having trouble determining if his theory is something he believes in SO STRONGLY that it could conceivably come from town. It seems more like a crutch to not contribute anything useful, to me.

In post 796, Amrun wrote:Okay, can we just ignore this and lynch junpei, please?

Vote: Junpei

-Shift
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Amrun »

ONCE AGAIN

THOSE POSTS ARE SAYING VI'S THEORY AS I UNDERSTOOD IT IS DUMB

NOT THAT GNR IS TOWN

BECAUSE SAYING GNR IS TOWN IN THAT SITUATION ASSUMES SCUM SHOT VI

AND I DO NOT THINK THAT HAPPENED

READING COMPREHENSION, PEOPLE
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

Also the main reason I think Luxury is scum is NOT for early game shenanigans, though having Shift as a scummy read from the start certainly doesn't help.

It's basically how Luxury explains their reads. They do not read genuine. In some cases, they plain do not make sense. The way they are followed (or not followed) do not read as an organic thought process to me. It's more of a "pushing mislynches" feeling rather than a feeling of trying to actually get scum lynched, though.

Reading back, it's not quite as slam dunk as I thought a couple of posts ago, but I do think Luxury is scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1132, 4nxi3ty wrote:^hmmm the whole game is more important, is rigg's flip the main reason for your reads?

hehehee... luxury those were some very nice gems such a convenient glow from them.

i have a theory of why riggs never flipped penn, would like to test the validity of it sometime this weekend.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Junpei »

Amrun, specific examples.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Luxury
Luxury
Townie
Luxury
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Luxury »

In post 1132, 4nxi3ty wrote:^hmmm the whole game is more important, is rigg's flip the main reason for your reads?

I am sick and tired of answering questions Regfan and I have already answered several times over. I'm done doing it, ISO was built for a reason. An alternative is to learn to access memories from longer than 4 minutes ago.

PEdit: Amrun, coming from you the line "Reading comprehension" is incredibly ironic.

Furthermore, two of those quotes concerned that. There's a lot more than two.

Amrun wrote:It's basically how Luxury explains their reads. They do not read genuine. In some cases, they plain do not make sense. The way they are followed (or not followed) do not read as an organic thought process to me. It's more of a "pushing mislynches" feeling rather than a feeling of trying to actually get scum lynched, though.

So our strong array of town reads don't come off genuine, and don't make sense. Interesting considering we've gone over every reason for our reads while you've given next to nothing. It's also hilarious that you accuse us of "pushing mislynches" and not trying to get scum lynched...when we blatantly lynched scum yesterday to test our theory.

But anyway, done arguing with scum. Feel free to come back with a real case/reason, until then again Amrun needs rope.

-Shift
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

please don't insult people; i was never forcing you to answer it, just posted it again cause i thought you hadn't noticed it. i thought it was a new question maybe not... who knows.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Amrun »

I didn't say your townreads. I meant your scumreads. Your townreads are, for the most part, unexplained, but I can accept your explanation for Junpei that I asked for. It's actually making me rethink myself.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by saulres »

In post 1097, saulres wrote:Whoops, missed Luxury. This order please.

Fishy
Ace
Amrun
Luxury
CC

How in the world did I miss Fishy's claim?

Ace: You're up. Who are you?
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Amrun »

v/la reminder
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

In post 1078, Junpei wrote:Fishy: You pretty much full claimed earlier except for a nameclaim which we never actually decided on doing. You implied you had more /abilities/ earlier, at least that's how I read it and probably others. Also you think that the SK has a kill which is dependent on a townie in some manner? I really doubt that Saulres is SK, in fact, independent of my town read on him, I would say that there is no way he is SK, that's a silly notion.

No - all I was saying was that I wasn't necessarily fullclaiming earlier. It's something I usually do when claiming unforced - no reason to tell the scum more than you need to.

And yes, you're quite right, it would make zero sense for either to be a SK. Wasn't thinking hard enough. Either town/town or (probably less likely) town/scum.

Looks to me like snake's "amazing" ability is independent of his role. Amrun probably should have claimed it if VT, but I don't think it's at all unlikely he just wouldn't have bothered. Also see no scum motivation for it. Don't know about other points against him - don't have time to read them.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Post by ace5993 »

OK so I am
The Amazing Johnathan
, and I too have the passive ability of "Amazing", crumbed in 262. I was holding off on a nameclaim because I didn't know what "Amazing" does and I wasn't sure if I should out it, but since no information claimed has helped me to determine what it is and other people have the same ability I think it's safe to come forward. My neighborizing ability is where I invite an audience member up to the stage, enabling us to talk privately.

Sorry I haven't been too active today, now that the full mass-claim has happened I'll do a full reads post tomorrow.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:52 am

Post by Vi »

In post 944, Vi wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro 927 wrote:
It is now Night 2.
*puts hand up*

*pulls easel and canvas on stage*
*palms paintbrush*

*shakes sleeve*
*allows jar of black paint to clatter onto floor*

Debonair Danny DiPietro 929 wrote:
Not Voting (10) - Vi, Crab Canon, SnakePlissken, saulres, Luxury, Junpei, 4nxi3ty, ace5993, Fishythefish, Amrun
*opens jar of black paint*
*dips paintbrush into jar of black paint*

*paints
black strokes on the canvas*
*holds finger up*
*prestidigitates a little*

*raises hand*
*slowly lowers hand in front of easel*
*causes
of the black strokes to fade to
green

*salutes Debonair Danny DiPietro*
*points finger at each other player in turn*
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:12 am

Post by saulres »

Luxury, your turn. Who are you?
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
Crab Canon
Crab Canon
Goon
Crab Canon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Crab Canon »

At least we have another amazing character to give a little explanation now. It could be a misnomer by the mod to neuter Snake's cop ability some and create confusion precisely like this. I don't really care for Amrun's persistent denial that she was against the GNR lynch when she clearly was. Luxury's quotes are accurate. Even if you want to argue that you were simply calling Vi's theory "dumb," her theory was one trying to get GNR lynched and you were trying your hardest to shoot it full of holes. Basically what you're saying is that you were arguing against it so vehemently on principle alone...which is just weird. Town players are here to lynch scum and not lynch townies. If you had no real feeling about GNR, as you say, why waste your time trying to stop his lynch from going through? It just doesn't make logical sense.

I believe it's my turn to claim now, so I'm David Copperfield.

Fishy, apart from the "Amazing" gate, how do you feel about Amrun? You seem awfully quiet today about who you think is scum other than Anxiety.
Currently a VP Baltar/Juls Hydra
Crab Canon
Crab Canon
Goon
Crab Canon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Crab Canon »

er..sorry sal. Thought you said you didn't care about order and I just happened to be online.
Currently a VP Baltar/Juls Hydra

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”