Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1797, zMuffinMan wrote:the same as I wouldn't have bet my life on Nero being scum

But you would have ate your wang... lol.

There was a point in your ISO where I (may have read too deeply into and) thought I saw you crumb something, but after what you said last night about Fonz, I second guessed it. My vote on IS was based on what I thought you crumbed. If I was wrong about it though, we definitely need to have the two best choices in there.

The reason I am losing interest is because I already have a defeated mentality with the game. 4 people not even putting effort in, and not all of them are scum obviously (I would hope). If we are 4 scum remaining (2 SKs, 2 Mafia), I feel paranoid like just about anyone could be scum. Either the rest of the Town has lost interest and the Scum are manipulating the few that are paying attention, or they are just hoping we attrition ourselves.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

toog wrote:But you would have ate your wang... lol.

I'll make the same bet with IS.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I don't even remember betting that, actually. But at least I was right.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Oh, right. #1212. OK, yeah, same bet this time with IS.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:53 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

toog wrote:There was a point in your ISO where I (may have read too deeply into and) thought I saw you crumb something

You read too deeply.

In any case, the plan was always to put the two scummiest people in the ring, as has been the plan since the beginning of the game except for when we had PR guilties. I just want IS lynched.

Also, I've been going over ISOs a lot in the past couple days. I'm pretty sure OS/Toog are town, as is GI (based purely on his miller claim). Fonz is at least not mafia and not ON-SK. Pretty sure the scum team is Darox+one of Bogre/Kiwi. Leaning Bogre, but meh.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

The only thing that makes me look like scum is the fact that I have been stinking it up at catching scum this game when I usually kick all sorts of ass Every. Single. Game.

The first few nights I was a total dud because of investigative people playing murder/suicide with the scum.

I then thought I had Mastin/Palisades NAILED. But it turns out that all the scumtells I found on him was his standard mode of play.

I finally had Ludi pegged when he came after me with a craptacular case. Let no one forget that Muffin was 100% sure I was with the scum at one point. He didn't give a shit about what was really going on, he didn't start playing the white knight game until I started calling him out. Not my fault the SK went scum hunting, but I can still claim Ludi as mine since I had him pegged.

And fucking Nero had me fooled. I think I was trusting Nero mostly because Muffin is annoying the crap out of me with the shitty, baseless accusations with no case and the fact that he likes fondling Fonz's balls despite the fact that Fonz can't be trusted.

So that's it. Apparently I'm an SK because I'm sure as hell not scum and I have been mostly ineffective this game. So of course Muffin needs a trophy and brands me as an SK. If I was the SK.

I really think the SK is more likely someone that's being quiet, like Bogre or Kiwi. I don't know why Fonz didn't shoot one of them, other than knowing that he needs more mislynches available for the end. Fonz needs to die soon.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:44 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANTS
Day 7 Vote Count (#1)

Internet Stranger (5) - zMuffinMan, Bogre, The Fonz, GreyICE, Toogeloo
Bogre (1) - Internet Stranger

Not Voting (3) - Darox, kiwieagle, Oversoul

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Tuesday, October 25th at 10:00 PM EDT.

Day 6's stage is: The Subway!

A Kombatant has been selected; stand by.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:48 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

FLAVORInternet Stranger, one of the Kombatants, got a jump on the other Kombatant, throwing them into a dumpster. The other leaped back on top of him; the fight escalated to kicking and punching, as both Kombatants' blood were spilled onto the pavement. The rest of the Kombatants stared in awe as the looming Palace stood in front of them; they could only hope that all of them would live by the time they went inside.

Internet Stranger is the first Kombatant!

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANTS
Day 7 Vote Count (#2)

Not Voting (7) - zMuffinMan, Darox, GreyICE, The Fonz, kiwieagle, Internet Stranger, Bogre, Toogeloo, Oversoul

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Tuesday, October 25th at 10:00 PM EDT.

Day 7's stage is: The Subway!

Internet Stranger is the first Kombatant!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:14 am

Post by The Fonz »

So, Darox or Kiwi? I'm not voting Bogre. Pretty much the only way I see Bogrescum is if Darox is also scum.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:32 am

Post by The Fonz »

Oh, does anyone have Magister Ludi meta? Specifically how hard/often he buses?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Darox »

In post 1771, The Fonz wrote:
@Darox:
Please explain your thinking behind your switch from voting Toogeloo to voting Oversoul day four.
Because everybody was busy saying "Toogeloo? Surely not he's cop cleared!" and I was basically getting no traction. Toughing it out as the only vote on a person for the entire day is fun and all, but not exactly productive.

Meanwhile Oversoul was busy acting pants on head retarded, but apparently this is his usual MO?

In other news, SK speculation! Good times.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1810, Darox wrote:
Meanwhile Oversoul was busy acting pants on head retarded, but apparently this is his usual MO?

:igmeou:

Fonz, you might want to check Brightest Day and BlazBlue Continum Shift for recent Ludi gameplay. Both of which he was scum. From my experience with him, he only busses his teammates with a set plan.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:05 am

Post by The Fonz »

Thanks, OS. I want to do due diligence on whether the ML-IS sparring might have been a planned bus.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

so who do you actually think is scum, Darox?

VOTE: Darox

I have every intention of lynching IS in the ring, but I don't see a good reason not to put Darox in there. If anything, Darox can get some kicks out of taking down IS and feeling like a big man.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

IS wrote:Let no one forget that Muffin was 100% sure I was with the scum at one point. He didn't give a shit about what was really going on, he didn't start playing the white knight game until I started calling him out. Not my fault the SK went scum hunting, but I can still claim Ludi as mine since I had him pegged.

Nope, I refer to all things anti-town as "scum". If I want to talk specifically about mafia, I'll say "mafia". You weren't playing like town, you still aren't playing like town, the only thing that's changed is the Ludi kill, which makes absolutely no sense from the perspective that anyone else is SK. If the SK's objective was to take out scum, they could have gone for far easier shots (like Nero... or you). If the SK's objective was to take out town, there were far more town-looking players to take out. But the SK took out Ludi. The big question of the day is, "WHY?" The answer is obvious.

IS wrote:So that's it. Apparently I'm an SK because I'm sure as hell not scum and I have been mostly ineffective this game. So of course Muffin needs a trophy and brands me as an SK. If I was the SK.

I want my trophy. Badly.

So badly I'm willing to bet on eating my own wang if I'm wrong.

I'm going to stick that trophy on the highest shelf in my room and when people come around to my house I will point it out. "Oh, that old thing? Yeah, that was from the time I had IS pegged as SK and I was right about it. Yep, bet my manhood on it. Turns out I was right. No biggie, I'm always right."
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

ohwow

my bad...

I read the PM that the day started, but for some weird reason my brain forgot >.>

Gonna read....
Not never dead.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

In post 1788, Toogeloo wrote:I have a hunch on something based on something I just read.

Vote: Internet Stranger

If we are going for SK today, still need a second option, just in case what I am interpreting is incorrect.
Not never dead.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

EPWOP (wtf happened to my post.... it got cut)Yeah im pretty sure IS is SK.

>Im pretty sure The Fonz is town

> Darox is scum (if only Nero had posted during the 1v1.... I would of been more sure of this read)

> Greyice is scum

> Muffinman is town

> Oversoul is null

>Bogre is null
Not never dead.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Darox »

The idea that Fonz is a happy jolly pro town vig while the other half of the alternating vigs is a dirty nasty serial killer is still just as retarded as it was yesterday.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1817, kiwieagle wrote:EPWOP (wtf happened to my post.... it got cut)Yeah im pretty sure IS is SK.

> Darox is scum (if only Nero had posted during the 1v1.... I would of been more sure of this read)

> Greyice is scum

> Muffinman is town

> Oversoul is null

>Bogre is null

*facepalm*
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK, Darox, that's great.

So who do you think is scum?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Darox »

idkmybffjill?

You tell me, superstar. You've asked the question enough.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

No, I want to know your thoughts.

Am I still scum? Is IS town? Who do you think is mafia? Do you think Fonz is EN-SK? Do you think it's a single SK with alternating kill flavour?

Play along, make believe you're town for a while. It'll be fun.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:30 am

Post by kiwieagle »

In post 1819, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1817, kiwieagle wrote:EPWOP (wtf happened to my post.... it got cut)Yeah im pretty sure IS is SK.

> Greyice is scum

> Muffinman is town

> Oversoul is null

>Bogre is null

*facepalm*

What made you facepalm?
Not never dead.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:42 am

Post by GreyICE »

Vote: Darox

He's not scum, but it'll be fucking funny.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”