Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 746, chunkykev wrote:I%u2019ve %u201Cexpressed an interest%u201D in Shattered in post #296 and #572, and I even asked Shattered to respond to my earlier posts in post #656, in the very same post I responded to DGB and before I was accused of ignoring people that are not DGB.

what does this even mean, expressed an interest?

are you trying to ask him out, because he's kind of an idiot.

i guess you won't do any better though, so it probably beats dying alone
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by kuribo »

anyway, i'm leaving for work, might post later if we're not short staffed

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by chunkykev »

In post 747, kuribo wrote:
In post 746, chunkykev wrote:Firstly, how could I have known she was not %u201Creading the game / half-assing it / whatever she's doing%u201D? I don%u2019t know her personal life and she only posted about that after I had put my vote down. I have explained this already%u2026

lolwhut

In post 638, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Here's what.

My husband threatened to leave me, said he'd been miserable for 26 years and there was nothing I could do to change his mind. I ran to find a job because I was going to have to make ends meet more solidly than with my web income alone.

I am now spending my days lining up lightbulbs and climbing giant ladders to move merchandise at a hardware store, for minimum wage. At 46. With a Master's degree in Molecular Biology.

He's back, but I'm not taking any chances.

So.

I'm sorry if I'm not in the mood for long winded cases.

You're getting what I can give.

If that's not good enough, lynch me.

In post 674, chunkykev wrote:I have continually asked Goofball about her posts (yes, not about the specific reads, but if she's going to give reads on multiple people then I want reasons for them all). The fact she has continued to ignore my questioning and continued to post reads with no reason is enough for me to put my vote down and hopefully get some answers from her.

You absolutely did accuse her of ignoring your questioning after she explained what was going on.

This isn't a matter of opinion, it is irrefutable fucking fact.

Fact? Really?

If you take stuff out of context then you can make it suit your argument but let's put it back in context. Post #674 (feel free to go and actually read it) which you have just quoted part of to show that I accused her of ignoring questions after I knew what was going on in her personal life shows no such thing. That was said in direct response to Khan asking me about my "enough is enough vote post" and that was my reason for that post and my vote (which, I'm sure I don't need to remind you, was
before
she mentioned her real life situation).

So are you going to continue to try and build a case on misinformation?
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by chunkykev »

In post 748, kuribo wrote:
In post 746, chunkykev wrote:You've got to be joking. If you are trying to build a case against me, how about actually looking at the facts?I voted DGB in post #637 and being accused of ignoring people that are not DGB happened after that (in post #678 and is clearly wrong). I%u2019ve %u201Cexpressed an interest%u201D in Shattered in post #296 and #572, and I even asked Shattered to respond to my earlier posts in post #656, in the very same post I responded to DGB and before I was accused of ignoring people that are not DGB.So why did you claim I hadn%u2019t expressed an interest in Shattered until after I was wrongly accused of focusing just on DGB? Deliberately ignoring the facts to make me look bad or a genuine mistake?

I'm not saying you ignored DGB, I'm saying you ignored everyone BUT DGB and waited until it was viable to throw your vote down.

For fuck sake! Where did I ever say that you claimed I was ignoring DGB???

You accused me of only "expressing an interest" in Shattered after someone had (wrongly) commented that I was ignoring everyone but DGB. I just proved that is nonsense.

In post 750, kuribo wrote:what does this even mean, expressed an interest?

You really are taking the piss now! I used the words "expressed an interest" in answering you as that is the exact line that you used in your question!

In post 745, kuribo wrote:He doesn't even express an interest in Shittered QuoteTags until after it's pointed out that he's been ignoring people who aren't DGB.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:41 am

Post by Pine »

In post 749, kuribo wrote:
In post 746, chunkykev wrote:For those that commented (Reck, Kuribo), I'm curious to know if you were happy for me to be killed as you believe I am scum, or you were happy for a daykill to move the game on (a genuine day kill of me would have had a good chance of Hindu being lynched).

actually a genuine daykill of you had a good chance of confirming Hindu as town, but thanks for playing

This is a good point, though kuribo doesn't take the point far enough. The original quote (now that I view it in isolation) screams "desperate last flailings of scum." An actual daykill would indeed have confirmed Hindu as Town, which every Townie here was likely thinking already. To say the above, I'm confident that chunkykev was trying everything in his playbook to take Hindu down with him. Town in that situation would instead have recognized what we all did, that scum daykiller is uber overpowered and therefore a true daykill confirms Hindu. At which point, he would have either started cussing Hindu out for being derpTown and/or started preparing his final will and testament in the thread, before mod shut him up.

I can support a chunkykev lynch based on this. I think it's the worst scumslip in the thread, and am disappointed in myself for missing it at first.

Unvote
Vote: chunkykev
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:43 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

BTW, I'm actually reading the game closely. I can't write long cases at the moment. However, I have fewer hours next week, so maybe then.

Updated pronouncements:

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Sociopath
Hinduragi
Pine
SpyreX
Fate
Kuribo
Kublai Khan

LEANING TOWN

elvis_knits
Sleepless Assassin
springlullaby

NOT LEANING

Zdenek
Lowell >>> earlier town read not sustained.

LEANING SCUM

Chunky >>> I'm starting to doubt he's scum.

LURKERSCUM

My Milked Eek

SCUM

Rhinox
malthusis
Shattered Viewpoint
Elli
RECK
Grimmjow
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:52 am

Post by chunkykev »

@Pine - What you said doesn't make sense. How can I have been trying to "take him down with me" when I made that point after it was confirmed that I was still alive and there was no daykill? In fact, before it was confirmed, I was saying that he would still not be my top lynch target, even if the daykill was genuine and he killed a town (although he would need solid reasoning to justify his choice).

I have seen mafia with a daykill ability before. It is powerful, but not overly as long as it is limited (generally one shot), public (so they need to justify it and convince everyone their motives are town) and it doesn't end the day so I don't understand why anyone can say for certain that a genuine daykill proves someone is town.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Pine »

Pfft. You're still in the process of going down hard, so while that added detail is somewhat pertinent, it is also largely irrelevant.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:19 am

Post by chunkykev »

In post 757, Pine wrote:Pfft. You're still in the process of going down hard, so while that added detail is somewhat pertinent, it is also largely irrelevant.

You do realise that pertinent basically means relevant. So you are saying that my point is somewhat relevant but largely irrelevant???

My point is totally relevant as you've just claimed a massive "scum slip" by me when you read the post in isolation, not realising it was from after it was confirmed that there was no day kill. This, along with the fact I actually said Hindu shouldn't immediately be top lynch candidate if the daykill is real (after Fate stated he would vote Hindu if I flipped town), shows that your whole reasoning is wrong.

Also, you've totally ignored my point about there being absolutely no way to state for certain that mafia couldn't have a public daykill, which is another point in your argument.

The townie thing for you to do now Pine is admit you were mistaken. To try and still argue it when it has been proved to be so wrong is scummy.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

I agree that there is no way at all that a daykill would have gotten hindu lynched. I don't see how it would confirm him as town or how it's a scumslip though.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I have a little time
and this has so much wasted space.
has anyone even claimed yet.
FLASH OF GREEN
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Fate »

DGB hasn't claimed yet THATS right thwats what I forgot to post last night

Usually when DGB gives up she goes "OH NO just kill me Im a poor vanilla townie etc. etc."

This gam eits

"NO IM NOT CLAIMING IM NOTL-1 NO U"

but still

"oh just kill me"

huge dissonance.

Fakeclaim stalling at its finest.

DGB thought itd be funny to drop her own favorite scumtells and SHES GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

@SA: I would've lynched the fuck out of Hindu if the daykill was real because he said "LOL ILL TAEK ON THE ENTIRE SDC" and then shoots... ELSEWHERE? And if he shot TOWN at that I'd rape his face off.

DGB's latest scumlist is STILL bullshit, I actually think SV is town for once some of the things he's said, the rest is PURE EASY LURKER TARGET mode
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh what the hell did I just wake up to... this kev wagon isn't great guys
green shirt thursdays
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Fate, what games has DGB claimed early in while wanting rope?
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 762, xRECKONERx wrote:oh what the hell did I just wake up to... this kev wagon isn't great guys

Oh, fucking hell. You were cheering his dayvig but now you don't want him lynched?

Though I'm okay with everyone on the chunkykev wagon switching their votes to the guy you're voting.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I wasn't cheering his dayvig... I just wanted PROGRESS.
green shirt thursdays
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 765, xRECKONERx wrote:I wasn't cheering his dayvig... I just wanted PROGRESS.

Bullshit.

Someone who wants PROGRESS would be trying to push a better wagon. Not sitting there with an emo self-vote.

You're protecting a scum-partner.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh that's rich.

That's fucking rich.
green shirt thursdays
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Fate and Ellibereth:

Choose to vote for either chunkykev or xRECKONERx. Let's make a break for Day 2.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

"Yes, choose to vote for a big wagon or a wagon that really only I support."
green shirt thursdays
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 769, xRECKONERx wrote:"Yes, choose to vote for a big wagon or a wagon that really only I support."

Dude, look at your iso.

You're either scum or this is your worst, most apathetic town performance. Either way, it's a net gain to town if you are lynched.

Your scramble flip-flop on chunkykev makes NO sense for town-xRECKONERx. You wanted him dead, but you don't want blood on your hands? That's fucking bullshit, xRECKONERx.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kublai Khan, do you think you're reading too much into things, Kublai Khan?

xRECKONERx wanted D1 over a long time ago, Kublai Khan. D1 is still going on and we've basically gotten nowhere. Kublai Khan, don't you think a flip of some sort would be good and help us move the game along? xRECKONERx does, and that's why he wanted that dayvig to be real.
green shirt thursdays
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 771, xRECKONERx wrote:Kublai Khan, do you think you're reading too much into things, Kublai Khan?

xRECKONERx wanted D1 over a long time ago, Kublai Khan. D1 is still going on and we've basically gotten nowhere. Kublai Khan, don't you think a flip of some sort would be good and help us move the game along? xRECKONERx does, and that's why he wanted that dayvig to be real.

I agree. We need someone to flip to get some info. I'm actively campaigning to get players who I think are scummy to flip.

You are arguing against wagons, defending people, self-voting, and challenging people to 1v1s.

"Yay chunkykev is dead" = bussing

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:55 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 771, xRECKONERx wrote:Kublai Khan, do you think you're reading too much into things, Kublai Khan?

ooh are we speaking in the third person now because kuribo can always get behind that

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:02 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 752, chunkykev wrote:If you take stuff out of context then you can make it suit your argument but let's put it back in context. Post #674 (feel free to go and actually read it) which you have just quoted part of to show that I accused her of ignoring questions after I knew what was going on in her personal life shows no such thing. That was said in direct response to Khan asking me about my "enough is enough vote post" and that was my reason for that post and my vote (which, I'm sure I don't need to remind you, was before she mentioned her real life situation).So are you going to continue to try and build a case on misinformation?

I'm not taking out of context, you flailing fuck.

You said that she "HAS CONTINUED TO IGNORE"

not she "CONTINUED TO IGNORE"

"HAS CONTINUED" as in still continues.

And you then say that it "IS REASON" enough to put your vote on her. Not "WAS REASON," IS REASON.
You're probably going to come on now and blow some bullshit smoke up my ass about how the wording is semantics, but I don't think they are.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”