Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

In post 848, kuribo wrote:

is that why you havent been saying much

I fucking told you about the fucking goddamned fucking quote tags. You're doing this on purpose now.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:40 am

Post by kuribo »

[quote"In post 849, Shattered Quotetags"]Which is PRECISELY why he did it. The guy is masterful as scum. Mark my words.[/quote]

are you high? i haven't been scum in over three years and i was always god-awful at it
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:41 am

Post by kuribo »

In [urlhttp://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3537811#p3537811]post 849 [/url], Shattered Quotetag wrote:The one point you're missing here, Genius, is that I was TOWN in that game.

which is why i've been giving you a pass for your shitty play in this game

i've seen you play like crap as town, and i've seen you lurkercoast as town

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:42 am

Post by kuribo »

In [url=http://www.malolololololololololl.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3537814#p3537814lololololololololost 850 [/url], Shattered lololololololololol wrote:
I fucking told you about the fucking goddamned fucking quote tags. You're doing this on purpose now.

i have no idea what you're talking about

Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:43 am

kuribo wrote:
In [urlhttp://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3537811#p3537811]post 849 [/url], Shattered Quotetag wrote:The one point you're missing here, Genius, is that I was TOWN in that game.

which is why i've been giving you a pass for your shitty play in this game

i've seen you play like crap as town, and i've seen you lurkercoast as town
You've seen me in ONE FUCKING GAME, DOUCHE.

Not counting this one, which doesn't count.

I srsly need to step away from the keyboard now, or you will die through sheer power of my will.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:45 am

Post by kuribo »

In url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3537823#p3537823]LOL LOL LOL [/url], Shattered Viewpoint wrote:You've seen me in ONE FUCKING GAME, DOUCHE.Not counting this one, which doesn't count.I srsly need to step away from the keyboard now, or you will die through sheer power of my will.

and you've seen me in one fucking game, where i was town

yet you say my play as scum is "masterful"

Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:54 am

In post 853, kuribo wrote:
In [url=http://www.malolololololololololl.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3537814#p3537814lololololololololost 850 [/url], Shattered lololololololololol wrote:

I've spoken with the Mod about this issue.

I hope you're force-replaced. It can only do town good.

chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:57 am

Post by chunkykev »

In post 814, SocioPath wrote:Now that scum daytalk has ended, I think we should lynch Seraphim.
In post 823, SocioPath wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Seraphim

WTF is this? Attacking and then voting a replacement that hasn’t had a chance to catch up and post yet, and replaced someone who also said nothing.

What is the point of this attack and then vote?

---

In post 827, Rhinox wrote:So SA makes a big post and you pick out one insignificant little point and dedicate a whole post to it? what was the point of this post?

What you refer to as the "insignificant little point," I saw as a potential scum slip. In my opinion, Khan did not explain SDC and, if SA is mafia, it could easily have been a slip by SA referring to something said in their QT. What is wrong with picking out one part of a big post if you believe it is a scum slip?

---

In post 844, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 840, chunkykev wrote:Chunkykev can talk his way out of anything because his answers are honest townie answers. Easy to explain anything when you are honest town.

Yeah, I used to have that "Come at me with your case! Let's wall and I'll prove you wrong!" attitude as scum. It's so painfully transparent now.

OK - stop thinking like a noob. Take a step back and consider that I am telling the truth and I am town. Now reread anything I have said and you'll find it all makes perfect sense as town. You've got it in your head that I am scum and you are letting that affect your judgement and any logical and reasonable analysis of my responses.

On the plus point, I am now seeing your play against me as more blinkered town than scum trying to push through something that isn’t there.

---

In post 847, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
In post 805, xRECKONERx wrote:Guys Spy is scum
In post 837, xRECKONERx wrote:This Spy wagon needs more votes
In post 840, chunkykev wrote:Also, how is Shattered avoiding any more attention? He is one of my top scum choices just now.

Hush now, the adults are talking.

Are you hinting that you are actually going to say something?

In post 856, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I've spoken with the Mod about this issue.

I thought you referenced yourself as an "adult" but you're going off crying to mummy because you don't like how the other boys play? Lol

@Shattered – You refused to answer it before and I will ask again. Post #572 please! Answer!

In post 572, chunkykev wrote:
In post 555, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Okay, so. Reality visited me the last couple of days. In the future, you will most likely be hearing my Great Wisdom much more frequently.Now, who to choose. Rhinox and DGB are quite scumalicious currently.Hmmm. Eeny, meeny, miny, mo.unvoteVote: DGB
Any chance of sharing that great wisdom any sooner? I am incredibly pissed off with DGB as I questioned her about her useless list of reads with nothing behind them, yet she continues to do them, and I do find that scummy. However, I have pulled you up for doing the exact same thing and you have not responded to me (your post #270 which I questioned in post #296). So I want to know why you have a scum read on DGB when she has basically done the exact same thing you did.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:59 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 856, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
In post 853, kuribo wrote:

I've spoken with the Mod about this issue.

I hope you're force-replaced. It can only do town good.

hahaha, you whiny little pussy

first off, the quote tags before? it happens when i post from my phone, not a god damn thing i can do about it

second off, just now? it's called FUCKING WITH YOU

learn to take a fucking joke, you shit-eating ass master

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Rhinox »

unvote vote: chunky
I think khan has been on the right track and I agree with hindu's assessment of chunky's reaction to the daykill.

Thats about all I have to say about the last 12 pages.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 857, chunkykev wrote:What you refer to as the "insignificant little point," I saw as a potential scum slip. In my opinion, Khan did not explain SDC and, if SA is mafia, it could easily have been a slip by SA referring to something said in their QT. What is wrong with picking out one part of a big post if you believe it is a scum slip?

Is this the first time you mentioned it might be a scumslip? I didn't get that the first time I read it it just seemed like you picked a small part of the post and refuted it as never happening and calling SA scum for it.
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:11 am

Post by chunkykev »

In post 859, Rhinox wrote:I agree with hindu's assessment of chunky's reaction to the daykill.

What assessment of my reaction?

He accuses me of "disappearing after the daykill" when I wasn't at my computer for about 20 minutes or so, then makes reference to me joking about being loved (fully believing the daykill was not real).

I have asked Hindu about the daykill and he has not answered...
In post 746, chunkykev wrote:Hindu, couple of questions. Firstly, I pointed out your "vote" in 702 due to your misquoting yet you haven't corrected it. Why?Also, could you explain your pretend day vig play - reason for doing it and where you got the idea from, what reaction you expected and your conclusions?

---

In post 860, Rhinox wrote:
In post 857, chunkykev wrote:What you refer to as the "insignificant little point," I saw as a potential scum slip. In my opinion, Khan did not explain SDC and, if SA is mafia, it could easily have been a slip by SA referring to something said in their QT. What is wrong with picking out one part of a big post if you believe it is a scum slip?

Is this the first time you mentioned it might be a scumslip? I didn't get that the first time I read it it just seemed like you picked a small part of the post and refuted it as never happening and calling SA scum for it.

I think it was pretty clear what I was getting at. Read the last line of my post…

In post 473, chunkykev wrote:
In post 460, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Khan - A lot of people say he's town, and I tend to agree. So. Joke votes Spy.
Explains SDC for me.
Asks Reck ab out his "SDC has scum" post. Does his list, votes Kuribo. Explains list to Pine, asks for better reads from Pine. Explains Kuribo vote, admits it's weak because it's early. A lot on Kuribo then switches to reck (huh?). Adds me to his list while removing Fate, Pine, and ZD. Meh, this'll be my weakest town read I think. His reconsideration of Kuribo seems weird, but I think it makes sense. And he seemed to tunnel on Kuribo for a while. Mostly looks fine though.

Could you point out exactly where Khan explained SDC to you, or was it not on the thread? I've just double checked through his ISO and don't see any such explanation unless you mean this…
In post 33, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 31, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Reck, I've been away a little while. Wanna fill me in?

I'm not Reck, but I'm pretty certain it refers to the fact that they are a sort of clan...

...that screams at you....

.....Until you die.....

VOTE: SpyreX because he needs to spend less time on mafia and more time with his family. C'mon everyone. Let's help him break his mafia habit.

Which I would hardly call an explanation of the SDC as it was incredibly clear before this that they were a clan (you even admit reading it in the queue, which is where I immediately figured out it was a clan).

When you said he explains SDC for you I was looking for him telling you who they are. Did he do that on the mafia thread?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Put your fucking votes on SpyreX.
green shirt thursdays
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:36 am

Post by springlullaby »

I've been prodded :)
catching up
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Max »

I have prodded SpringLullaby (NINJA'D) and grimmjow
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 861, chunkykev wrote:What assessment of my reaction?

You didn't respond as town should, i.e. flip out, show emotion, give a quick list of reads and reasons before flip, etc. You responded more like scum, i.e. joked about it, no emotion, played it off as if you assumed it was fake, didn't try to be helpful in your last posts before flip, etc.

In post 861, chunkykev wrote:I think it was pretty clear what I was getting at. Read the last line of my post%u2026

No it wasn't clear. The weirdest part about your post is that you picked out the post where khan did explain SDC, then went on about how that wasn't really an explanation and couldn't possibly be the post SA was referring to when he said "explained SDC", and then asked the loaded question of "Did you talk about it in your QT?"
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 am

Post by kuribo »

HAHAHA holy shit

kev's totally scum, what he's doing is trying to make it look like SA had the SDC explained to him in the scum's daytalk and scumslipped about it in the thread

when any reasonable person can see that's clearly not the case

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 862, xRECKONERx wrote:Put your fucking votes on SpyreX.

I'm not getting scumvibes from spy and have been agreeing with his reads for the most part, so.. no.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:40 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 866, kuribo wrote:when any reasonable person can see that's clearly not the case

although i understand that looking for reasonable people in this game is like searching for meaning in a pauly shore movie

Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Max »

Vote Count Thirteen

chunkykev (5): elvis_knits, Kublai Khan, Kuribo, Lowell, Rhinox

DrippingGoofball (3): chunkykev, Ellibereth, Fate
Sleepless Assassin (3): Grimmjow, springlullaby, SpyreX

Hinduragi (2): Hinduragi, Shattered Viewpoint
SpyreX (2): Sleepless Assassin, xRECKONERx

elvis_knits (1): Zdenek
Kuribo (1): Seraphim (Malthusis)
Seraphim (1): Sociopath
Sociopath (1): Pine
xRECKONERx (1): DrippingGoofball

Not Voting: My Milked Eek

21 Alive, 11 to Lynch
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:56 am

Post by SocioPath »

In post 736, SocioPath wrote:
In post 683, Hinduragi wrote:I take them ALL on. I said I was going to win so I'd be lynching one of them. If I don't lynch scum, I die.
I'll accept the hell out of this offer.
I think I'll requote this for prosperity for when Hindi shows back up.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:14 am

Post by chunkykev »

In post 862, xRECKONERx wrote:Put your fucking votes on SpyreX.
In post 840, chunkykev wrote:can someone point out any specific games I should look at to see the Spy's meta? If the case put forward is correct, then Spy should be lynched, but I won't lynch based on meta if I haven't seen it for myself.

---

In post 865, Rhinox wrote:You didn't respond as town should, i.e. flip out, show emotion, give a quick list of reads and reasons before flip, etc. You responded more like scum, i.e. joked about it, no emotion, played it off as if you assumed it was fake, didn't try to be helpful in your last posts before flip, etc.

I totally believed it was fake which is why I joked.

If he was a real day vig there is no way he would use his kill so randomly, totally out of nowhere, shortly after making a case and voting against someone else. He'd only mentioned me a couple of times so far in the whole game, and none of them recently. I was there and online and he daykills me without even questioning me, or mentioning me at all. Of course it was fake.

I still await Hindu's answer about what he was trying to achieve with it. Did you notice his "pure scum read" on me was based on things that happened after the daykill? I believe he was hoping to build a case on me based on my reaction, but I'll await his response before commenting on it any more.

---

In post 866, kuribo wrote:kev's totally scum, what he's doing is trying to make it look like SA had the SDC explained to him in the scum's daytalk and scumslipped about it in the thread

I wasn't trying to make it look like that, it was genuinely my first impression when I read SA's post as I still don't know who the SDC are so when SA posted that Khan had explained it, I went looking for Khan's explanation and only found him saying "they are a clan" - which was already pretty damn obvious from the sign up thread before the game even started.

While I wasn't convinced with SA's response to this, I am now beginning to think Khan is more likely town (as mentioned earlier) and if Khan is town then clearly this wasn't the scumslip I thought it may have been (which doesn't mean SA isn't scum).

@Kuribo – Can I ask why you are commenting on this now when you never mentioned it at all when I posted about it in the first place?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:19 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 871, chunkykev wrote:@Kuribo %u2013 Can I ask why you are commenting on this now when you never mentioned it at all when I posted about it in the first place?

because I hadn't realized at the time that scum were daytalking

you, however, not only remembered it long before, but you were trying to softly use it as part of your case

to me, it points to you accidentally using knowledge that you have first hand--- you assumed that everyone knew the scum were daytalking. but why would anyone assume that? 33 pages makes the game feel like it's been going on for weeks and weeks. Not one week and a day. but, maybe i'm just an idiot who didn't notice when the mod said that

as an aside, i only just figured out when i posted about it that it was what you meant when you said "scumslip"

sometimes i get so god damn busy arguing with morons that i let things get by me when they should be obvious

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Scummy stuff that happened in the last few pages:
-kev arguing that daykills are scummy
-fate arguing that dgb should claim at 5 votes, meanwhile didn't make SA claim when he was at L-1
-
reck self voting for a long time, and then crying about it

-kev arguing about his word usage regarding DGB, trying to weasel out of saying DGB has continued to ignore his q's
-SA OMGUS votes spyrex, coincidentally after reck votes spy and pine says he supports spy lynch
-pine says he supports spy lynch then goes medieval on socio's ass
-kev seeing a "slip"
-kev telling KK to stop acting like a noob
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:34 am

Post by SpyreX »

What the hell is this lolol meta tunnelling = scum crap?

You know what, fine. SA will get dealt with in time then.

Kuribo is town, DGB is town, Sociopath is town, kev is probably town.

Elli isn't just OMG lurking. He's god damn betlejuiced twice now and then done nothing.

SA is scum but can't have nice things. That'll come out in the wash though.

Grimm, MME, Lowell, Zdenek need to be purged with fire.

KK I go back and forth on the fence with.

Who the hell is SV because I'm missing it. Regardless thats another waste of a slot right now.

and Reck, ohh reck. You were all for the SA lynch until his SUPER BEST READS post and on the Kuribo choo choo train too AND on kev and then slid back on a "Ohh yea SA is fine at deadline" while all over my grill for tunneling
a read you agree with?
That's disregarding the professed three or four 1v1's now?

Then there's Pine, livin the dream. Running SA up for claim and then abandoning ship for DGB and then calling SA, DGB and I scum together. YESSS. And this new pingpong onto Sociopath is well past nanners.

Unovte, Vote: Pine

I'd absolutely be down for SA but QQ so Elli and Reck would do fine too
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”