Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:21 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Can any1 tell me what the bandwagon on me is for again?
I'm the author of the second among those votes.
Now that you seem to be interested let me present you
again
the reason of my vote:

On April 12, you said:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:nothing to fear,

Pooky is here! Very Happy

Lee and Goofball are scumbagos

not sure who their third man is.

vote Lee

Explanation/Huggle Alliance info to follow.
On April 14, I did the following comment:
Dead Rikimaru wrote:It's strange the way Pooky points both Lee and DGB as scum while promissing further explanations that he never gives (only congratulate Lloyd's) and in a matter of few posts he votes and unvotes both and his vote ends in a third person (Neongray) for "fluffy posting" while conveniently pointing out that he wouldn't mind DGB lynched.
FOS:Pooky
Until April 19 your only response was some joke about Lloyd being Captain Obvious, so I posted:
Dead Rikimaru wrote:unvote

Well, Pooky's lack of response has just turned my Fos into

vote: Pooky
After that you:
- Explained the Huggle Alliance (read my April 14 post again, that's not what I'm concened with)
- Questioned Kirby's reason to vote in you
- Accepted Flay's vote on you
- Attacked Kirby again
- Asked the reason of the bandwagon on you

Well, when you say "Explanation/Huggle Alliance Info to follow" I assume you mean "Explanation on your reasons for considering DGB and LML scum"
AND
"Info on the Huggle Alliance"
You just provided the second.

Now that the deadline is approaching and you have 5 votes on you who knows you will stop ignoring my questions?
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:58 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

My reasoning for DGB is that when she was up to 7 votes, Tidus FOSed her instead of voting for her or supporting her.

Now at this point the scumbag Tidus has really 2 good options if DGB is an innocent, either jump on the bandwagon to push the speedlynch or condemn the quickwagon and fight against it and try to win DGB's support.

By voting her early he could possibly hope to push the bandwagon through and get a lynch but would look suspicious later, however by not voting for her and defending her, he might get the town to back off and look like a more reasonable player as well as win over DGB's support. As an extra kicker, if he dies later via lynch DGB will look scummy via Day 1 association.

It makes very little sense for him to cast an FOS on DGB if she were townie, and FOS at that point does not help the bandwagon much and can be interpreted imo only as a distancing tactic, basically he doesn't want scumbucketbuddy DGB to get lynched but wants to have something to fall back on when people do lynch DGB and she turns up scum he can point out that he did actually FOS her and support the bandwagon.

In a game with no roles other than townie/mafia, Tidus's move makes no sense unless DGB is fellow scum.

DGB's posts this game have been very bantery, it's often her style to befriend people this way and she's quite adept at it. However I find her cheery reaction to her quick bandwagon to be scummy, I would've expected a less cheery reaction if she was protown.

Also her post after Tidus's confession struck me as off
DGB wrote:Well, well, well!

Isn't that a surprising development!

Hez - it was just luck wasn't it?

Super Day 1 for the Town. What were the chances?
It gives me a feeling as if she knew he was scum b4 he confessed, and the musing about what were the chances of such a good day 1 sound like a Mafioso lamenting.

I also didn't like the way she talked to Hez about it being all luck, that combined with the Mafia nightkill on him and her first vote on him day1 makes me believe she is scum.

Most of the reasons I suspected Lee have already been covered by Lloyd.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:19 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:My reasoning for DGB is that when she was up to 7 votes, Tidus FOSed her instead of voting for her or supporting her.
Who knows what was going through his head. Pooky, later in your own analysis, you contradict yourself:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:[...] he might get the town to back off and look like a more reasonable player
as well as win over DGB's support.
Italics are mine.

If tidus felt my support would be useful to him at a later date, then he knew I was a Townie.

As for the rest of what you say, Pooky, I happen to know you're wrong, but from other players' perpective, you could be right as much as you could be wrong. It's also possible that tidus was trying to throw people off in ways that aren't so obvious. Though if anything could be said about tidus, is that he was obvious indeed.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: [...] DGB's posts this game have been very bantery, it's often her style to befriend people this way and she's quite adept at it.
That's rich, coming from the leader of the Huggle Alliance and Adele's Weepy Lovesick Fan Club. As far as I know there is no "Goofball Alliance" which is a good thing for the Huggle Alliance, because we'd kick your teddy bear behinds.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I also didn't like the way she talked to Hez about it being all luck.
You may not like it, but HezLucky was at best using voodoo as inspiration. You fail to point out that I thouroughly and enthusiastically supported MoS when he made a
rational
argument against tidus. You fail to point out that I put myself in jeopardy by defending MoS vigorously when he was attacked. I do hope I am right about MoS. But he feels mighty Townie to me. You are leaving out important elements.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Most of the reasons I suspected Lee have already been covered by Lloyd.
Yeah. But to quote DeadRik:
DeadRik wrote:It's strange the way Pooky points both Lee and DGB as scum while promissing further explanations that he never gives (only congratulate Lloyd's) and in a matter of few posts he votes and unvotes both and his vote ends in a third person (Neongray) for "fluffy posting" while conveniently pointing out that he wouldn't mind DGB lynched.
That's what bugs people about YOU, Pooky.

And after that post explaining why I am suspicious, your vote remains on
neongrey
???

Suddenly, you are looking more scummy than LML, which is saying a lot. Since I just returned from vacation, I'll wait for further input from other players before I cast my vote.

For now,

unvote
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:14 am

Post by creampuffeater »

Ok I am here... sorry about that, went to the dissention prerelease (Magic: the gathering tourny). I dont really find pooky all that scummy, and even though he has constantly contributed.
Uncote: Fritz
. I still think he is scummy, but I really dont want to lynch him yet over it.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:59 am

Post by Lloyd »

LoudmouthLee wrote:I'm even willing to bet my mafia life on it.
If you lose your bet, what happens?

What did you mean by "my mafia life"?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:41 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Lloyd wrote:
LoudmouthLee wrote:I'm even willing to bet my mafia life on it.
If you lose your bet, what happens?

What did you mean by "my mafia life"?
I believe he means playing on the site at all anymore.
Permanent V/LA.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:04 pm

Post by Norinel »

About 64 hours to deadline.

Vote Count:

PookyTheMagicalBear- 5 (TheCesspit, Dead Rikimaru, Yosarian2, kirbyphreak, Mr. Flay)
LoudMouthLee- 3 (Lloyd, TSAGod, Fuldu)
DrippingGoofball- 3 (LoudMouthLee, Fritzler, Mastermind of Sin)
neongrey- 1 (PookyTheMagicalBear)
TheCesspit- 1 (Twomz)

Not voting (6): broomhead, creampuffeater, DrippingGoofball, JamesSparrow, neongrey, RandomActs

10 to lynch, 5 at deadline.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:58 pm

Amazing Goofball, the reason I didn't want to begin a wagon on you and get you all up in votes is because I knew you were going to be on vacation, I didn't want you to come back close to deadline with a ton of votes on you and have not enough time to properly defend yourself. That's why I laid off on you and didn't come after you, I didn't explain my reasoning because I didn't want to have you run up while you were away!

I will now address the points you've made, bolded parts are mine.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:My reasoning for DGB is that when she was up to 7 votes, Tidus FOSed her instead of voting for her or supporting her.
Who knows what was going through his head. Pooky, later in your own analysis, you contradict yourself:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:[...] he might get the town to back off and look like a more reasonable player
as well as win over DGB's support.
Italics are mine.

If tidus felt my support would be useful to him at a later date, then he knew I was a Townie.

That's exactly why he DIDN'T SUPPORT YOU, he KNEW you were already on his side and there would be no gain from winning you over! If you were a townie then he would've either SUPPORTED you to gain your support and come off looking good if you got lynched as innocent OR he would've pushed for your lynch with a vote to get a quick day1 score for the mafia. The fact that he hesitated and did NIETHER makes me believe you are scum

As for the rest of what you say, Pooky, I happen to know you're wrong, but from other players' perpective, you could be right as much as you could be wrong. It's also possible that tidus was trying to throw people off in ways that aren't so obvious. Though if anything could be said about tidus, is that he was obvious indeed.

Right, at the moment when you were up to 7 votes and looking like the most obvious day1 lynch and he was sitting fairly comfortable in the low vote range, he somehow predicted that he would be lynched b4 you and decided to lay down that FOS to throw us off the trail after his lynch. In fact he probably decided to confess just to set you up for the fall on day 2. /End sarcasm
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: [...] DGB's posts this game have been very bantery, it's often her style to befriend people this way and she's quite adept at it.
That's rich, coming from the leader of the Huggle Alliance and Adele's Weepy Lovesick Fan Club. As far as I know there is no "Goofball Alliance" which is a good thing for the Huggle Alliance, because we'd kick your teddy bear behinds.
Thank you for failing to address my point at all, I'm glad you can point back at me and go WELL YOU DO IT TOO!!!!
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I also didn't like the way she talked to Hez about it being all luck.
You may not like it, but HezLucky was at best using voodoo as inspiration. You fail to point out that I thouroughly and enthusiastically supported MoS when he made a
rational
argument against tidus. You fail to point out that I put myself in jeopardy by defending MoS vigorously when he was attacked. I do hope I am right about MoS. But he feels mighty Townie to me. You are leaving out important elements.
I'm sure the mafia killed him because of their fear of his voodoo
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Most of the reasons I suspected Lee have already been covered by Lloyd.
Yeah. But to quote DeadRik:
DeadRik wrote:It's strange the way Pooky points both Lee and DGB as scum while promissing further explanations that he never gives (only congratulate Lloyd's) and in a matter of few posts he votes and unvotes both and his vote ends in a third person (Neongray) for "fluffy posting" while conveniently pointing out that he wouldn't mind DGB lynched.
That's what bugs people about YOU, Pooky.

And after that post explaining why I am suspicious, your vote remains on
neongrey
???
Am I wrong in saying that this game suffers from a fairly large number of lurkers who contribute very little and pay very little attention? This is a game of only vanilla townies against Mafia, it's very difficult to win if the scum can hide among the lurkers, I'm trying to get those lurkers to wake up and actually participate in the game so that we could have something to look back on in those later days. We have a SET number of wrong lynches, we can't afford to waste them on lurkers that we have no ability to read, that's why I'm trying to get them to wake up and participate. Ignoring the problem will only hurt us later

Suddenly, you are looking more scummy than LML, which is saying a lot. Since I just returned from vacation, I'll wait for further input from other players before I cast my vote.

For now,

unvote
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:16 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Hello Pooky,

Could you post an updated analysis on who you think the third man is?

Thanks.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:13 pm

In my experience, the Mafia will usually have 1 or 2 lurkers in their group to blend in with the Lurkers, I'd expect this mafia group to be operating under the same sort of separation tactic.

The Mafia's goals are to blend in, I'd expect their third man to be a lurker who's trying to stay under the radar.

It's impossible for me to give any decent analysis of Lurker posting since lurkers are pretty much impossible to analyze as their MO is to not post very much, a lurker not voting for a scumbag or shutting up when a certain scumbag gets run up could be an active choice to avoid incrimination or just a lack of time on their part to contribute to the game, it's difficult to say which it is.

That's why my vote is on Neon for lurking, I'm trying to get them to actually start posting more content.

But clearly this town believes that it can't hurt to have the lurkers live and lynch Pooks instead, I wish you all the best of luck.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:45 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Amazing Goofball, the reason I didn't want to begin a wagon on you and get you all up in votes is because I knew you were going to be on vacation, I didn't want you to come back close to deadline with a ton of votes on you and have not enough time to properly defend yourself. That's why I laid off on you and didn't come after you, I didn't explain my reasoning because I didn't want to have you run up while you were away!
Yes, and now that she is back and answered all of your comments, and you replyed to all of her answers you are still not voting for her.

Also, three days from the deadline and being the most voted person instead of voting the person you suspect you are advocating a lurker hunt to make lurkers participate.

Aren't you just trying to distance yourself from her?
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:18 pm

Post by neongrey »

Believe me, I wish I was scum; you just can't fake the lack of notice I've taken in this game. There's only so much of content I can say when the game's turned so many times in the overall playstyle-analysis direction, and I'm familliar with nobody's.
[b]ne*on*grey[/b] [i]n.[/i]
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:15 pm

I've clearly failed to rouse the lurkers from their lurking or the town to actually getting these lurkers to post. Que Sera Sera.

I care no longer what happens, your comment about me trying to distance myself from her doesn't even make any sense. If I were trying to distance myself from her I'd be voting her.(I'd definitely be voting her if I were scum)

I'd rather be lynched than to have to suffer through a game with the amount of lurking that this town has decided it can treat with such delightful complacency.

Is that somewhat suicidal and not very good for the town? Perhaps, but my 1 vote isn't going to make Goofball be lynched over me and I doubt that I would like to spend my time atop this windy peak with such silent arbiters who would throw my fate into the winds without the slightest care in all the world. I'd much rather spend my time here with Goofball, at least she speaks, even if she is scum.

The bandwagon on me has sprung up out of nothingness, it endures on nothingness, and when I am dead all that will be happy would be the vast emptiness that surrounds us.

Even among the highest peaks there exist abyssal voids.

unvote
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:48 pm

Post by Lloyd »

I still think Lee is the play today, for reasons that I mentioned earlier. Plus, his recent bet on DG seems bold for a townie.

I await Lee's response to post 479.

In the meantime, I thought about what Lee could have meant by "mafia life".

a) If Lee meant mafiascum.net life, then I don't think it's a promise that he could keep

b) If Lee meant life in this game as a townie, then he is doing our town a disservice to trade his life on sole basis of what DG wrote in post 9 of this game

c) If Lee meant life in this game as a mafia, then he made a slip up

Until then...

- If Lee is town, then I think he's doing our town a disservice to trade his life in this game like that.

- If Lee is scum, then he could make such a bet without worries. In addition, if Lee is scum and views DG's Day 1 post as a slip up...By implicating her, Lee could try to ride this game until the end.

As Mr. Flay said in post 385, Lee tends to be careful as scum. Between Lee and DG, I'd rather leave DG around for another day because she posts more (thus more chances of possibly slipping up).

- As for DG, her timing of her recent unvote on Lee (to drop him to 3 votes) seems scummy to me. If DG is scum, then she might tip us off on who the third man might be.

I would like a Lee lynch today, and a DG lynch tomorrow.

I think that either Lee or DG (and possibly both) are scum. If neither Lee nor DG turns up scum, then I am confused as to who the scums might be.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:04 pm

Post by Lloyd »

In re-reading my post above, I noticed two points that could be misinterpreted.

1) By "bold for a townie"...I meant that it seems like a bold move to make, if Lee is a townie.

Based on what Norinel wrote about percentages of random lynches...The odds in this game highly favors mafia more than townies.

Thus, I think gambits are stupid and bold for a townie to make.

Since Lee is a smart player, I don't think he would make such a bet in this game if he's a townie.

2) I would like a Lee lynch today, and a DG lynch tomorrow.

I really feel that way, especially after DG unvoted Lee after she came back, which seems scummy.

---

As for the amount of lurking in this game...

I share Pooky's frustration with the amount of lurking in this game.

I replaced into this game, hoping to see many posts, not a game of lets see who can out lurk each other :(

---

I haven't made up my mind about Pooky yet. I agree with some of his analysis, but not all of it.

That being said, I think Pooky is less scummy than Lee or DG.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:17 pm

Post by Lloyd »

neongrey wrote:I'm familliar with nobody's.
I think you have some basis of some of our playstyles.

Currently, aren't you playing with DG, Twomz, and MoS in Mini 294 - Post Restriction mafia?

Also, you played with me in Mini 290 - Thud! mafia...Even though I died already, you are still alive.

* To preserve integrity of on-going games, we cannot get into anymore details than that.

My point is that you have at least some basis, even if it's not absolutely familiar.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:32 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

unvote

Pooky makes many many good points, especially about lurkers.

I've tried to contribute regularly, as time permits.

I am now, however confused how to vote. Pooks analysis of DGB raises a few queries, and I think he mentioned her building friendships. I've seen that before as a scum-tactic and got burnt. But this could also be paranoia.

LML has been very quiet since his 'bet'. I like Lloyd's logic (all I know of his play style is that he breaks down games well.)

Player list with last post:

broomhead - 2 days
creampuffeater - 1 day
Dead Rikimaru - 0 days
DrippingGoofball - 1 day
Fritzler - 5 days
Fuldu - 7 days
JamesSparrow (Replacing Hallisy) - 8 days (with gone for a week notice)
kirbyphreak (Replacing logicticus) - 5 days
LoudMouthLee - 7 days
Mastermind Of Sin - 1 day
PookyTheMagicalBear (Replacing Mini Neo) - 0 days
Mr. Flay - 3 days
neongrey - 0 days
RandomActs - 4 days
TheCesspit - 0 days
Lloyd (Replacing Thoth) - 0 Days
TSAGod - 11 days (posted elsewhere since)
Twomz - 4 days
Yosarian2 - 2 days

If this helps. It doesn't actually say much about content. Just how long since information.

On that list, I did spot that Kirbyphreak has voted twice, once for tidus and once for Pooky, both times when the vote looks to be going those people way. I'd label it as Interesting Behaviour.
Twomz wrote:I believe one of him and MoS is scum... and i think there's a better chance of Cess being scum. Since the point of being town is to lynch the scum... that's where my vote is going. I suggest anyone that agrees w/ my logic (or Hez's logic... w/e) should follow suit.
Also as noted by others, this was odd. I thought we'd delved through that argument already.

In the end my analysis is severly limited by my lack of experience, but I find Kirbyphreak and Twomz 'persons of interest' and LML bet as 'something I'd like to see resolved'.

Just not sure whether to call his bluff and vote HIM, or vite DGB to see if he's right.

I'll poner a while.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:48 am

Lloyd wrote:As for DG, her timing of her recent unvote on Lee (to drop him to 3 votes) seems scummy to me.
Not much I could do about the timing. I've returned from vacation, and was flooded with business backlog, laundry, and other RL considerations. I logged in and found this game to be on deadline. Since I haven't had much time to look at last week's posts carefully, and was unable to question the players directly as the game was progressing in my absence, I did not want to have my vote count as one of 5 needed for a lynch. That would have been negligent of me. Had I been voting for Pooky rather than LML, I would have unvoted as well, and Pooky would have been in a one vote shy of the deadline lynch. My unvote of LML brought him 2 shy of the lynch, rather than 1.

I also wanted a "break" to decide whether I should vote for Pooky or LML.

I did notice that Twomz, who is on my suspect list, broke the tie between Pooky and LML, by withdrawing his vote for LML, and voting for Cesspit. This makes Cesspit, who was originally fingered by tidus, somewhat less suspicious, and Twomz somewhat more suspicious.

Despite Pooky's bizarre and erratic behavior, he has provided explanations that were largely satisfactory. LML, on the other hand, has been very quiet indeed, as others have pointed out.

I continue to think LML is the Lynch du Jour, especially as I remain unconvinced to vote for Pooky.

Especially since LML has made me the WIFOM half of his bizarre gambit. I am the only one here to have information about this. Let me help you all:

vote: LoudMouthLee
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:25 am

Post by Fritzler »

Vote Count:

PookyTheMagicalBear- 4 (Dead Rikimaru, Yosarian2, kirbyphreak, Mr. Flay)
LoudMouthLee- 4 (Lloyd, TSAGod, Fuldu, DrippingGoofball)
TheCesspit- 1 (Twomz)

Not voting (7): broomhead, creampuffeater, JamesSparrow, neongrey, RandomActs, TheCesspit, PookyTheMagicalBear

we should probably pile some more votes on DGB
Surfs up dude.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:59 am

I resent this bizarre and erratic behavior comment.

If there's anything I've done that you need explained, please tell me so.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:13 am

Pooky, yes, myself and several others found your voting behavior bizarre. No need to get offended, though. You explained yourself. You were still a bit "odd" but I now understand that there was at least a modicum of internal, "townie" logic to your actions.

So as far as I am concerned, you need not explain further, for now. Others may think of questions - but at this time I am satisfied that LML is scummier than you.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:51 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

unvote:Pooky

vote:dripping Goofball
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:59 am

Who was looking for lurkerscum? I think one just showed up.

TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:42 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Fritzler wrote:
Vote Count:

PookyTheMagicalBear- 4 (Dead Rikimaru, Yosarian2, kirbyphreak, Mr. Flay)
LoudMouthLee- 4 (Lloyd, TSAGod, Fuldu, DrippingGoofball)
TheCesspit- 1 (Twomz)

Not voting (7): broomhead, creampuffeater, JamesSparrow, neongrey, RandomActs, TheCesspit, PookyTheMagicalBear

we should probably pile some more votes on DGB
Shouldn't the GM be the only one posting the votes?

Isn't a bit off to post vote count and then add a bit of editorial?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:46 am

right Goofball

cuz the Lurker wasn't a scumbag until after he decided to vote for you.

Sigh this so hurts my head sometimes.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”