Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Disagree totally, Kat. Coug, myko, nocmen and elli played pretty fantastically. Myko lead you all long after fate had died and there was virtually no suspicion on Coug at all, Im not sure Elli would have been lynched had it not been for the NK.

Town made a few major errors, which means they really under performed.

Activity. God, I don't know whether it was because you were all apathetic, but numerous times I was going to shorten the deadline and the one time I did myko stopped me, even though it would benefit him. The last day (or two) it was like drawing blood from a stone. Even though I didnt announce it, that last votecount I did, I also had to prod the majority of players. I actually thought chk might pull a mislynch out of the bag.

Fate followers. I mean, why!!! He lead you unknowingly down the garden path but you didn't once question him. Im surprised that only me and myko knew about his mason claiming habit. But a large amount of you followed him for absolutely no reason. Which, and Im not going to go back and check, only became good once when xvart was lynched. (which by the way, I dont have a clue why he was lynched)

Bunny followers. Oman had been lynched. He was a cop. Why did it take town so long to figure out that a second cop, particularly one that was only even day, was unlikely. I mean fair enough, it could happen but you already tried to lynch this guy. He wasn't the paragon of towniness.

Myko followers. He fake claimed mason. His links to Bunny, I thought were obvious. This deserved at least some investigation but as he took the lead, none of you bothered.

Thats what really frustrated me about the game. Town under-performed because they were happy to follow anyone who took the lead, when in mykos case, he was scum. He played well but if someone had taken a second to look through. I think he would have had more pressure.

I don't want to take too much away from this win (actually thats a slight lie, I dont want to take anything away from MoS because I think without him you would have failed to lynch Bunny and therefore discover the Blue team) but it was the luck of the night kills that was the main reason you got the win.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:37 am

Post by Fate »

Thanks MoS for cleaning up.

As in the dead QT, ill say it again. I really fucked up this game, sorry everyone.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Banshee »

I've nominated Mastermind of Sin for Best Replacement for this game. Please see the nomination here and add your votes of support if you're so inclined! :)
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

To be fair, we tried to lynch Bunny the next day after Oman died, and you were all like OMG NO I GOVERNED HER SHE IS OBVCOP.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:08 am

BTW, I sent this to Prozac last Saturday, Oct 22nd:

jhawk01b (6:40:03 PM): my bet right now is Nocmen
jhawk01b (6:40:17 PM): I'm not going to move on it strongly yet, as I want to gather more evidence
jhawk01b (6:40:25 PM): but I'm just going to call it now

=P
Permanent V/LA.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:00 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 27, dramonic wrote:
Vote: Mykonian

THat first post.

I might only have caught one scum, but at least I caught him in my first post! xD
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:03 am

Post by chkflip »

ololo
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Nocmen »

Also, what the hell did I do that warranted that first D1 wagon? Still confused on that, though it didn't really hurt my team.

I think my best play was the reasoning on why I wanted to kill Reck/SC. Definitely ended well?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Got Nocmen-scum from the start? Yup.

Got mykonian-scum from the start? Yup.

Got StrangerCoug-scum on D2? Yup.

Hammered xvart-scum with a lulzy gambit on D2? Yup.

Oh wait then I get nightkilled and nobody sees fit to go back and look at my reads or where my votes were, because the only person I voted for that WASN'T scum was Katsuki, and that was for maybe two hours.

4/5 people I voted for were scum and yet nobody even went back and looked.

Oh and Fate fuck you, you officially forfeit all rights to say you can read me, ever. You stopped my D2 powerscumlynch by claiming masons with a goddamned mafia, then proceeded to call me, a town PR, scum. lolubadbro
green shirt thursdays
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:33 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1558, xRECKONERx wrote:Got mykonian-scum from the start? Yup.

oh, how I was waiting for this post. You were the person, apart from scooby, who I practically told I was mafia. And I even know you listened. After the first point made against you, where I had the idea that Fate would back it up, I was trolling you. And from the later posts that day I can even see you
knew
. You were laughing it off, or even trying to beat me at trolling.

So you managed to fill the thread with a lot of useless banter, you even knew I was trying to encite reactions from you with no further use, and you never went into lynch-mode. At the time of your death, you had had your use. With all those filler in thread, you made it already hard for several people to keep up with the game.

Congrats Reck, you knew I was scum, I mean, you must have known. And you didn't lynch me, and did get the town in a situation where apathy ruled.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1557, Nocmen wrote:Also, what the hell did I do that warranted that first D1 wagon? Still confused on that, though it didn't really hurt my team.

I think my best play was the reasoning on why I wanted to kill Reck/SC. Definitely ended well?

In post 25, Nocmen wrote:Now, Fate, why should I consider this Katsuki wagon as anything but mindless banter/personal feud/jokes?

Nocmen, this post is going to get you attention. And it's rather typical for your later game. You are rather passive. Here you are asking the obvious (it's a rethorical question, right)... and doing absolutely nothing. I coached in the post where I voted. I gave exactly the reasons why that was scummy. It wasn't a wagon that a buddy could avoid. I was just hoping that even with Fate in the game the first wagon wouldn't make it (because it never does). It didn't hurt, because you got some mysterious towncred from it. But in the endgame, you show you haven't learned a thing from it. For a lot of the game people didn't care about you, but at the point where they are actually searching again, you pop up because of your unnatural passivity. Town does things. That means you have to do so too.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:38 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Pardon if this is in the blue team's QT (busy checking other stuff right now), but who killed me?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:47 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1561, StrangerCoug wrote:Pardon if this is in the blue team's QT (busy checking other stuff right now), but who killed me?

I pulled the trigger. Nocmen made the call. I had no clue who was the last scum, nocmen had.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Nocmen »

Yea, I was torn between you and Kats, but Kats had a bit of the flavor analysis leaning towards making me feel better about, and your style just raised a lot of flags to me, while at the same time, a lynch just didn't seem like it would happen on you.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:13 pm

In post 1403, Mastermind of Sin wrote:On a somewhat out-of-game note, if you are scum myko, I commend you for trying to take me on head to head. Sure, the scooby VI thing gives you an easy way to base your case, but it's still commendable that you aren't taking the easy way out by going after someone who has actually done something verifiable as scummy during the course of this game.

I just wanted to go back and say that I actually did mean this. Myko played with a lot of balls this game after Fate's mason claim, and it definitely took balls to try and run me up while I was on to you guys.

In post 1462, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 1460, Bunnylover wrote:
But two claims from a golddigger make sense?
Especially when if you look at the death list you have:
xvart - Henry Sinclair -
Security Guard
- Mafia Goon - Lynched with something day 2
xRECKONERx - Derek Walker -
Security Guard
- Town Roleblocker - Shot Night 2

and

Flameaxe - Michael Murphy -
Gambler
- Gambler (doc variant) - Stabbed by a roulette table spike night 1
Ellibereth - Natasha Barclay -
Gambler
- Mafia Goon - Shot Night 4

But just don't forget this information.
One of Chkflip or Nocmen is scum. Think its Chkflip, but thats just because Fate believed Nocmen claim.
My been lynched is like lynching a VT at the moment, so not too big of lost.

We also have:

Myko - Gambler
MoS - Student
StrangerCoug - High Roller
dramonic - Manager
Katsuki - Blackjack Dealer
Nocmen - Gold Digger
chkflip - Gold Digger

We have two dead gamblers, 1 dead student, and 1 dead high roller.
By your argument, Myko, myself, StrangerCoug, and one of Nocmen/chkflip
would all have to be scum because we're duplicates.

(bolded for emphasis)

I love how Myko, StrangerCoug, and Nocmen all ended up scum, even though some of these claims were fake flavor anyway.

Edit: Hilariously enough, I was more than willing to agree with Bunny that Myko/SC and one of Nocmen/chkflip were all scum, but I was thrown off by the fact that my role (student) was a duplicate of an already revealed town role. I didn't want to pursue that theory for fear that I'd get lynched as part of it, so I just went about trying to find other ways to build cases against all of them.
Permanent V/LA.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm just glad I didn't have to explain that Nocmen townread.

x_x
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:41 pm

Yea I couldn't understand what you were thinking at all.
Permanent V/LA.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1564, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 1403, Mastermind of Sin wrote:On a somewhat out-of-game note, if you are scum myko, I commend you for trying to take me on head to head. Sure, the scooby VI thing gives you an easy way to base your case, but it's still commendable that you aren't taking the easy way out by going after someone who has actually done something verifiable as scummy during the course of this game.

I just wanted to go back and say that I actually did mean this. Myko played with a lot of balls this game after Fate's mason claim, and it definitely took balls to try and run me up while I was on to you guys.

Thanks, it was, and is appreciated. Such a shame that massclaim ruined every chance at that wagon. If bunny and nocmen had just voted you, nobody would have bothered about it and I think this town would have been on it's knees with just SC being able to evade us and maybe win it. One of the things that in hindsight made me so sad. We were so close :(
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by scooby »

Myko only survived because DERPFATE claimed mason. He was scummy as hell. Balls my balls.

Im glad I replaced out because there was a lot of derp in this town.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:14 pm

I didn't say myko wasn't scummy, scooby. If he wasn't, I wouldn't have been able to build a case against him, lol...the point is, AFTER the fake mason claim, myko played it to the fullest and used it as an excuse to do a lot of scummy things. He didn't get away with it, but it still took balls to try it.
Permanent V/LA.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1559, mykonian wrote:
In post 1558, xRECKONERx wrote:Got mykonian-scum from the start? Yup.

oh, how I was waiting for this post. You were the person, apart from scooby, who I practically told I was mafia. And I even know you listened. After the first point made against you, where I had the idea that Fate would back it up, I was trolling you. And from the later posts that day I can even see you
knew
. You were laughing it off, or even trying to beat me at trolling.

So you managed to fill the thread with a lot of useless banter, you even knew I was trying to encite reactions from you with no further use, and you never went into lynch-mode. At the time of your death, you had had your use. With all those filler in thread, you made it already hard for several people to keep up with the game.

Congrats Reck, you knew I was scum, I mean, you must have known. And you didn't lynch me, and did get the town in a situation where apathy ruled.

This town was apathetic from the fucking start and didn't deserve to win the game. MoS was a godsend in a game where Fate fakeclaimed masons with my top scumread, and D1/D2 were 50% of the game. Seriously, this town deserved to lose.

And don't start saying shit about how I drove the town to being apathetic.

You are such a fucking cunt, myk. You really are an assclown... your team lost, and now you're sitting here basically going "NANANANANANANA YOU DIDN'T LYNCH ME" like the little cumstain you are. Town didn't deserve this win, but I was spot-on with my reads, and no amount of "trolling" can take that one away from me.

Eat shit and die, fucker.
green shirt thursdays
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Bogre »

MoS deserves mad props for saving a weak, weak town.

I don't know how Ellibereth survived as long as he did, I guess people thought he was playing VI. Xvart/Nocmen I remember being scummy as well, but I shouldn't have gotten distracted with blackberry's crazy case on me.

Mykonian vs. dramonic day one was clear cut: Dramonic had some pretty good analysis and mykonian's defense was way weak.

I don't know, I was kind of exasperated at the town after D1.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:44 am

Post by dramonic »

Bogre just said I had good analysis.
And now the world ends. Good job.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:09 am

In post 27, dramonic wrote:
Vote: Mykonian

THat first post.

dat good analysis.
Permanent V/LA.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1558, xRECKONERx wrote:Got Nocmen-scum from the start? Yup.

Got mykonian-scum from the start? Yup.

Got StrangerCoug-scum on D2? Yup.

Hammered xvart-scum with a lulzy gambit on D2? Yup.

Oh wait then I get nightkilled and nobody sees fit to go back and look at my reads or where my votes were, because the only person I voted for that WASN'T scum was Katsuki, and that was for maybe two hours.

4/5 people I voted for were scum and yet nobody even went back and looked.

Oh and Fate fuck you, you officially forfeit all rights to say you can read me, ever. You stopped my D2 powerscumlynch by claiming masons with a goddamned mafia, then proceeded to call me, a town PR, scum. lolubadbro

You used to always read me with near 100% accuracy. :(

And yes, Fate turned this game into a lurkfest.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a