J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by J »

In post 436, bvoigt wrote:UNVOTE: Cross_Pollination
VOTE: Nobody Special

This is a good lynch.

This is a really good example of why I dislike bvoigt as of pg 18.
User formerly known as [J].
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

SH is obvtown (I said so before Equi too iirc!!)

(p.s. meta isn't faulty, it can be applied improperly of course)
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

it's a fair post, though. NS is a good lynch. man speaks the truth.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by J »

FB, regardless of whether he agrees with you. He doesn't do much but be a yes man to the biggest candidate. Right now, it's yours.

Speaking of NS, I haven't really a big opinion on him. He could be scum but I honestly could see where he could be town. So that makes him null for me.

*shrug* Differing views on meta.

And alright, if you think SH is town and called it before him, could you help me learn your train of thought?
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

yeah, np.

the short of it is the mistakes he admitted to making sound sincere and genuine, the posts around where i called him town back before page 20 just sound like it'd be hard for newb scum to fake. he seems to be actively trying at least, and not that posting = town, but it just seems like he has no hidden agenda. that's a fancy way of saying it's mostly gut, i'll get specific quotes tomoz if need be. lazyyyyyyyyyy now.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by J »

In post 552, ScreamingHawk wrote:
In post 551, Quilford wrote:oh sh why so tunnel?

Why not call SK being tunnel?

Ewww this deflection. No like.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by J »

In post 679, Fruit Basket wrote:yeah, np.

the short of it is the mistakes he admitted to making sound sincere and genuine, the posts around where i called him town back before page 20 just sound like it'd be hard for newb scum to fake. he seems to be actively trying at least, and not that posting = town, but it just seems like he has no hidden agenda. that's a fancy way of saying it's mostly gut, i'll get specific quotes tomoz if need be. lazyyyyyyyyyy now.

SH = newb?

Dear god, I extremely have a hard time reading newbs. Like insanely. *sigh* Possibly could be reading him wrong but thank you for that. I can say that you mean it's mostly gut. I think one of my previous reads was described in a similar manner.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by J »

In post 574, ScreamingHawk wrote:
In post 573, Amrun wrote:THERE SHOULD BE A COUNTERWAGON AND IT SHOULD BE C_P

Give us a case for why not NS and then we will consider. As far as I can see C_P is as useless as NS, except NS is obviously here AND useless. C_P doesn't post. He can be next.

Ooooh, I really like this post by SH. The only part I don't like is how he is saying that C_P can be next regardless but I do like this call out on Amrun because it is true. He does need to back up this thing if he is having such a problem with the NS lynch.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by J »

In post 583, Amrun wrote:
In post 581, ScreamingHawk wrote:Actually I'm going to be keeping Amrun in mind regardless. Could be going for brownie points for not lynching town, assuming he knows who town is (i.e. he is scum)

You're so newb it's painful.

I'm not defending NS; at deadline, I will certainly vote for him. I see no reason to rush the day until then.

I have no reasons against an NS lynch. This has been pretty clear.

I've also pretty clearly demonstrated why I think c_p is scummy. The best explanation out there is bvoigt's, which I talked about somewhat extensively.

No one thinks it's a towntell except fruit basket maybe, and he's simply wrong.

With the thought process of SHtown in mind, I dislike this post. SH's post does have legit back-up considering if NS does in fact flip town, it does look like Amrun is trying to avoid the town lynch for brownie points. It's WIFOM a tad but still I get why SH is saying that.

What explanation from bvoigt? I also don't see SH calling you out on not voting NS but you actually just saying "No NS, let's go another route." but with nothing behind it. Rush the day? No one had really done that either. How is FB wrong in what he says?
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by J »

In post 601, bvoigt wrote:I feel like this day is dragging. NS is clearly the day's lynch.

Equinox makes some good points depending on NS's flip.

So you didn't just say this when I quoted it earlier today but you said it again twice?
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by pidgey »

There are actually plenty of people in this game who just call out on people without doing much of anything else. Dunno if quick, 1 or 2 sentences posts are actually normal in this site.

Been reading about J, and im starting to doubt that treeker/J are scum because some of his stuff has been townish in my perspective. Like his post number 678 is something I agree and actually think a little as him, although i do think NS is scummy and not null. Don't really agree much on his view of bvoigt, he hasn't done much and at times is a little wagony, but he has given fresh content. Anyway, not that suspicious of treeker/J anymore, but this could all just be because J is just more focused in the game unlike treeker. Null here for now.

Sorry but I still dont like Quil's new posts. And I generally do not like people that play so damn much on meta, it is one thing to use it as an argument, and another to use it as your sole argument. Quil is using meta to attack and to defend. I also gotta agree with Spoon, Quil hasnt done a lot of what is pro town (looking for scum, etc), just like NS. This is why I said the two are playing a lot like each other a few posts back and why they are the scummiest to me.

I do agree with J's post about Amrun, he is also scummy in my book, and he's in my *Watch out* list.

Not sure why basket thinks SH is sure town. Some of his posts have bothered me, though not as much as others.
-----------------
Sup
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by J »

In post 650, Fruit Basket wrote:pidgey feels p sincere, @ the top of the page

I really do agree to this statement of Pidgey. His posts do seems sincere.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by J »

Alright I'm finally caught up and I'm really sorry for clogging up this thread with my thoughts but it helped me get through this. ^^"

Vote: Amrun

Him/Bvoigt/NS can go.

NS can go purely for the reason that it will give us loads to work with and I have no problem losing a null-read that I'm unsure of. I would actually be fine with ending the day soon because there is a lot to work with but regardless rather have some time to question some people now that I'm up to speed.

Amrun, why should I not be voting you? What is your assessment of FB and Bvoigt? Analysis on Pidgy's/My entrances? What aboooout Equi? If I ended the day in my next post, how would you feel about it?

Bvoigt, can you link me to some posts of yours which you feel is you providing good content? Who is your biggest scum-read? Second biggest?
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by J »

SH is null-leaning scum but not as valuable to lose like NS. He doesn't give us as much as NS and seems to be more of a lean considering the fact that he is a n00b. Amrun and Bvoigt on the other hand are stronger scum-reads as I've stated lately.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by J »

TS is most likely town as well and I would be pretty comfortable with that read as of now.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Again, trying to start a new Lynch is bad at this point. You are sus of NS, SO VOTE HIM
To be clear: quack
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by J »

He hasn't even claimed yet.

So no thank you till then, we will see where it goes after that.

*nudge nudge NS*
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by J »

How's it bad btw? We have 5 days (well about 4 technically) and that's more than enough time to change lynches. I've seen stunning things in my time (and done some too xD).
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

WTF is he going to claim?
4 days isn't enough.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by J »

Your right, 4 days is more than enough.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by J »

Oh wow, I'm an idiot. Apologies, I forgot this was an open set-up.

I'll vote NS if he doesn't post by tomorrow most likely then.
J
J
Goon
J
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by J »

This game needs some J spice to kick it into gear.

Unvote
Vote: Nobody Special

I had a change of heart. I'd rather wake up to a flip than rather wait all day at school, till after 6 to find a flip.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 683, J wrote:With the thought process of SHtown in mind, I dislike this post. SH's post does have legit back-up considering if NS does in fact flip town, it does look like Amrun is trying to avoid the town lynch for brownie points. It's WIFOM a tad but still I get why SH is saying that.What explanation from bvoigt? I also don't see SH calling you out on not voting NS but you actually just saying "No NS, let's go another route." but with nothing behind it. Rush the day? No one had really done that either. How is FB wrong in what he says?

Read. The. Game.

I'm tired of playing with people with the reading comprehension of my boyfriend's 3 year old nephew. That's rude and I'll regret it later when I'm less annoyed.

I'm not trying to avoid any lynch. SH's "reasoning" is fucking terrible and makes no sense. SH is town, but I'll probably not be ever taking his reads seriously because they're in la la land so far.

No one can call me out on "not voting NS" because there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. I don't have to vote for the popular wagon if I don't want to. I want to push for someone I think is scum over someone I don't really give a crap about one way or the other, like NS. That's how the GAME IS PLAYED. You say you don't like newbs, but you're acting like one. This isn't a 24 hour day where someone forms a wagon and that's just it, they're dead. This is a 3 week deadline and if I think another wagon may be more fruitful than the current wagon. I don't have to push the popular wagon just 'cause. I'm going to push who I think is scum. That's not "nothing behind it." I have a strong read on c_p with perfectly valid reasoning.

However, not pushing NS is NOT DEFENDING. And if I were defending NS, not only would you KNOW, it would not be a scumtell. I have a history of defending my townreads, and I do it vocally and continually. That is not what I am doing here.

If you want to know what explanation from bvoigt, you should maybe, idk, ISO BVOIGT - and again, I discuss this in my own iso.

I don't see a point in switching to NS unless it's deadline, which it isn't. That's what I meant by "not rushing the day."

I explained how FB was wrong about that topic in my iso, when we had a back and forth about it.

I am so tired of explaining to people about shit like this. Fucking read.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Amrun is scum, regardless of NS's flip.

J's sudden moodswing is bad but I don't know if it's scum or derp...
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Amrun »

Aw, I'm wounded.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011