PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:31 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

You know your scumteam is pretty much screwed RA.

Tell us who your partner is and I might give you a huggle b4 we toss you off the mountain.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
RandomActs
RandomActs
Goon
RandomActs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:09 pm

Post by RandomActs »

Vanilla townies have no scum partners, Pookie. Take off your blinders and find a real scum to go after.
"When all other possibilities have been eliminated, what ever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."- Sherlock Holmes
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:58 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Heh...awesome.

vote:RA

It's possible RA is just an innocent misguided townie who jumped on the wrong bandwagon at the wrong time, but like i said yesterday, the timing of the vote makes it seem very likely that RA was trying to de-rail the bandwagon. The timing of RA's vote, and the way he walked right into the trap I set, was part of the reason I was so happy with a goofball lynch yesterday in fact. Doesn't 100% prove he's scum, but I think he's more likely to be scum then not.

On another note, Twomz, where did you come up with your list of "possible scum"? What's that based off of?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:57 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

[quote "RandomActs"]
Others have confirmed that Twomz vote was practically after-the-fact. I believe my reasoning is sound on that point.
[/quote]

Others being me and me only, I think, and Pooky points out that it would be wrong to dismiss this as "as finishing something already done" (Pooky's words).

This looks like deflection onto Twomz or anyone else he can find.

I still don't like Fritzler's vote counts but:

unvote, Vote: RandomActs
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:57 am

Post by broomhead »

i know my attention to this game has been spotty at best, but i did a quick re-read(ie. i skimmed my way through) after i saw the wagon starting on RA. the best analysis i have is nothing concrete besides whats been said in the last 40 posts. but i am getting a poor vibe from RA. but that's not where i am going to place my vote.(even though i think he should be lynched sometime soon, so i may switch my vote over to get him to a lynch) i am going to place my vote pooky. he has been very forceful during this game and also very inaccurate at times, enough to warrant a vote.

vote: pooky
BAMB!
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:32 am

Post by Norinel »

Vote Count:

RandomActs- 5 (PookyTheMagicalBear, Fuldu, neongrey, Yosarian2, TheCesspit)
LoudMouthLee- 1 (Lloyd)
PookyTheMagicalBear- 1 (broomhead)
TheCesspit- 1 (Twomz)
Twomz- 1 (RandomActs)

Not voting (8): creampuffeater, Dead Rikimaru, Fritzler, JamesSparrow, LoudMouthLee, Mastermind of Sin, Mr. Flay, TSAGod

9 to lynch.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:53 am

Post by Twomz »

My scumlist is basically my gut feeling + little pieces of inconciquential evidence. In other words... it's my opinion on things.

FOS: Broomhead
Yes, Pooky was being inaccurate when he threw the deciding vote of DG. (a scum)

Unvote, vote: RA
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:42 am

Post by neongrey »

Yeah, I'm getting happier and happier with my vote on RA. I mean, getting -that- defensive...? I don't ever like violent reactions to being voted.
[b]ne*on*grey[/b] [i]n.[/i]
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:15 pm

Post by Fritzler »

TheCesspit wrote:I still don't like Fritzler's vote counts but:
you don't like that i told people to lynch scum

noted

Vote: RA
Surfs up dude.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:54 pm

Post by Twomz »

That's 2 from lynch. We should probably hold off for a while and discuss things (although, i'm not sure what we would discuss.)

We've hit Scum/Scum on our lynches. Since RA is most likely scum (won't be sure til he's dead) We'll just have 1 scum left. Does anyone have an idea on who it is? I still think Cesspit is the other scum... but, i'll drop that line of reasoning unless we don't have any other leads to go on.

Does anyone else have some person that they think are scum? You might want to get all your opinions out there today, just incase you're nightkilled. Also, it will give us a nice list to start discussion on tomorrow (or today, whatever floats the town's keg... I mean boat (arg, we had trouble w/ the keg at work today :? ))
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:16 pm

Post by Fritzler »

yea, i wouldn't mind a cesspit lynch after that
Surfs up dude.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:44 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Twomz wrote:Hmmm... that's a good point RA. But, in a game w/ no cops or investigations, the mafia may try something drastic to take blame away from themselves. Just because someone starts a wagon on someone isn't reason enough to clear them in my book (now, if they start or push a bandwagon on all 3 other scum... well, that's a little too crazy).
Drastic as in leading wagons on both scum lynched so far this game? I think you oughta recalibrate your scumdar, buddy.
Permanent V/LA.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 12:02 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Fritzler wrote:
TheCesspit wrote:I still don't like Fritzler's vote counts but:
you don't like that i told people to lynch scum

noted
You know perfectly well that this isn't my issue. You know perfectly well that my problem is your happiness,as you admit it, to confuse 'the other side' with no knowledge who would be affected by your confusion UNLESS you were scum.

Evidence seems to point against my call of scum as the right person went, but I still say causing confusion like you did with vote counts combined with editorial is a problem.

By all means lynch me tomorrow. You'll get a townie and make the game last a bit longer, but if it helps you eliminate questions, go ahead. I've said this for some time. I won't defend myself if I get lynch-wagoned. I have no clues as to the last scummer, as those I think are summy are being shown to be correct in finding scum.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 2:14 am

Post by broomhead »

well i said it before, if it looks like my votes needed, i'll put it on. or should we give RA more time¿
BAMB!
RandomActs
RandomActs
Goon
RandomActs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 2:16 am

Post by RandomActs »

Well, my lynching seems to be a foregone conclusion, and you will soon realize you made the first mislynching of the game. Let me say this for the benefit of the town while I'm still able to speak: If it is revealed at some point that Pooky is scum, please take a very hard look at Twomz. I believe what prompted Pooky's wagon on me was not my vote yesterday (since he said nothing of it then) but instead my vote on Twomz today. I believe he was protecting him.

Lynch as you please. I've already stated my reasons for my actions. Disbelieve me at your own cost.

(And by the way, if Pooky/Twomz are the remaining two mafia, Pooky was definately the recruited scum.)
"When all other possibilities have been eliminated, what ever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."- Sherlock Holmes
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 2:34 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

RandomActs wrote:Well, my lynching seems to be a foregone conclusion, and you will soon realize you made the first mislynching of the game. Let me say this for the benefit of the town while I'm still able to speak: If it is revealed at some point that Pooky is scum, please take a very hard look at Twomz. I believe what prompted Pooky's wagon on me was not my vote yesterday (since he said nothing of it then) but instead my vote on Twomz today. I believe he was protecting him.

Lynch as you please. I've already stated my reasons for my actions. Disbelieve me at your own cost.

(And by the way, if Pooky/Twomz are the remaining two mafia, Pooky was definately the recruited scum.)
Pooky is scum? I had him totally pegged as pro-town.

As stated by many before. RA is the correct lynch for today. I want to be on this wagon (as I know Lloyd will say all sorts of things if I'm not on it), so I will
Vote: RA
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 2:34 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

PS: That's lynch minus 1.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 4:26 am

Post by creampuffeater »

now, while I do think RA has a good chance to be scum, I will wait 1 day before lynching him to see if we can get any informantion out of him / let all the players check in.
Fos that will yurn into a vote later : RA
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 4:45 am

Post by neongrey »

I think by his statements, he's not going to be giving much further defense. I think he's made that clear. I don't see the reason for dithering on that level...
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 7:27 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I don't think RA is scum. I just want to go on record that I will not be voting him. This bandwagon seems off. I haven't pegged who the next scum is, but from the looks of the votes on him, I doubt he's the one we're looking for.
Permanent V/LA.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 7:27 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

neongrey wrote:I think by his statements, he's not going to be giving much further defense. I think he's made that clear. I don't see the reason for dithering on that level...
Maybe because some players haven't even checked in yet?? We only opened the thread like 2 days ago, isn't this a bit fast for a lynch?

I still think Fritzler or Pooky are the better bet, as our two scum caught so far are neither one I would consider a strong "recruited scum" candidate. We could possibly get so lucky as to speed-lynch the third random scum, but my money's not on it.
Retired as of October 2014.
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 7:30 am

Post by neongrey »

Mr. Flay wrote:Maybe because some players haven't even checked in yet??
They haven't?

... huh, I guess not. I guess I'm too used to minis, fewer people and all.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 1:18 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Right, cuz Mafia totally had the ability to see into the future and see that Pooky would replace into the game for some1 and thus recruited him to get Pooky later.

Yup :roll:

Keep digging your own grave Flay/RAScum.

And RA, I didn't say anything about it then because I was not 100% sure that goofball was scum, your choice of Lee over Goofball can only be pressed against you AFTER goofball is shown to have been the correct lynch. If I were to have gone after you at that point on day 2 I would probably pull a few votes off the goofball wagon, have the town vote split between you and goofball and Lee end up being the guy lynched.

Your defense so far has been absolutely atrocious. RA, I would be really upset at the way you've been playing if you actually turn out to be protown, I can't stress how important every vote is and how important every townie's responsbility to state the reasoning behind their vote is.

So far you've provided absolutely no excuse for your actions yesterday other than a lot of crap about molehills and mountains which not only doesn't make sense but happens to directly contradict the actual actions that were committed yesterday.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
RandomActs
RandomActs
Goon
RandomActs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 1:29 pm

Post by RandomActs »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: RA, I would be really upset at the way you've been playing if you actually turn out to be protown.
Oh? Not so sure now? Interesting.

My defense makes perfect sense to me. I saw a bandwagon with very litle evidence behind it. You just said yourself you were not sure if DGB was guilty. So why do you fault me for casting a vote that expressed my own doubts regarding her guilt/innocense? It's as simple as that.

So don't get angry at
me
when you find out I'm town. Kick yourself for your own crap logic.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 1:51 pm

Post by broomhead »

okay well theres only one way to prove RA wrong or right, and i will switch back to pooky if RA comes up innocent. i take to heart LML's words that RA is the right lynch. and i also don't like all the angry-ness coming from RA, so without further adeu

vote:RA
BAMB!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”