Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:03 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 514, 4nxi3ty wrote:
nanook was actively pushing
mine and
fenix's lynch
, process of elimination leaves you and rbt.

-RBT Sheeped Every Wagon That Ended In A Mislynch
-Fenix actions has threatned both his position and Nanook's in this game while RBT has continually played the safe route.
-RBT was overeager to be "confirmed townie"
-El Simo (the person who shot correctly and saved us from a loss) was more suspicious of RBT and said Fenix's fakeclaim was more likely to come from town due to a prior game.
-The NO KILL is more likely to come from RBT than FENIX given that it is the cautious play.

Vote: RBT
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by charter »

Well, looks like we're going to have a tie unless you grow a pair and vote Fenix.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by charter »

And in response, Fenix never voted for Nanook, Fenix never even MENTIONED Nanook. How do you explain that? Fenix just pushed for town lynches.
Fenix tried to look town, but failed spectacularly.
Why is it not town to be confirmed town? Everyone wants to be confirmed town.
Unless you agree with El Simo's reasoning for suspecting RBT, it's very bad play to blindly follow someone because they were right about something else.
The no kill only makes sense if Fenix is scum. If RBT was scum, she could kill you and we lynch Fenix the next day. Fenix is worried that if he kills me, you'll reconsider and vote him.

Your whole "Fenix actions has threatned both his position and Nanook's in this game" I think is flawed. Fenix has been lurking hardcore lately. The whole beginning of the game, Fenix did NOTHING but drone on and on and on about lurkers and all he did was useless lurker hunting. That's SOOOOOO easy of a strategy for scum to take, but he has avoided actually doing any scumhunting the whole game while pretending to. RBT just never even pretended, but Fenix's faking it is an ironclad scumtell.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Yeah, you know why I wanted to be confirmed? I wanted scum to NK me, so that way LyLo wouldn't have to deal with terrible play like the one you're putting forth 4nx.

I would NOT no kill. I would definitely shoot you 4nx, so that I could simply vote Fenix and win.

Your terrible reasoning is terrible.

Vote Fenix, or vote yourself off so that we can lynch scum. (If you're town, just vote Fenix and save us the step.)
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 5.2

2. charter
7. Riceballtail (2) - Fenix 4nxi3ty
8. Fenix (2) - Riceballtail, charter
9. 4nxi3ty

Not Voting:
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:01 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

@charter; I have re-read this thread with an open mind several times, and each time I have come to the same conclusion: that Fenix is more likely to be town and RBT is more likely to flip scum.Please explain to me how, aside from meta, RBT is obvtown.

@rbt, if you want to convince me to vote Fenix, explain your reasons for voting L, Wasabi, and Internet Stranger.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:57 am

Post by charter »

Once you take meta into account, there's no reason to suspect RBT and there is still a ton of reasoning for voting Fenix. At least read a game of RBT's where she is town.

IS plays in a bunch of games with her, and he didn't suspect her either.
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Fenix »

Here's the deal, I have a big post in the makings to address your posts, charter. But I wanted to make a post to show you this.

I was going to use that photo to illustrate how ridiculous all three of you were being in relation to this situation, because I thought all three of you were arguing points, and all three of you were talking about how the other side is being close-minded. But then I re-read and realized, you're the only one being close minded. I'm the only unconfirmed town, naturally RBT's going to push my lynch. Anxiety has been making points this entire time, and arguing with logic. But you on the other hand...

In post 505, charter wrote:there is about zero chance I will vote RBT.
In post 528, charter wrote:So is there any reason you're voting RBT, or have you just stopped pretending?
In post 535, charter wrote:So Anxiety is confirmed town, which means Fenix or RBT, and that's a pretty easy decision. I'll go back and try and
embellish
my case on Fenix some more.
In post 541, charter wrote:I know RBT looks like scum, but I'm telling you, she does this
every
game.
In post 552, charter wrote:I'm not voting RBT, period.
In post 555, charter wrote:No way I will vote RBT
In post 557, charter wrote:Any vote other than one for Fenix is a vote for no lynch.
In post 573, charter wrote:I am voting Fenix no matter what, whether you die or not.
In post 576, charter wrote:Well, looks like we're going to have a tie unless you grow a pair and vote Fenix.

You're just being stubborn.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Fenix »

In post 577, charter wrote:And in response, Fenix never voted for Nanook, Fenix never even MENTIONED Nanook. How do you explain that?
I comment a lot on people I don't find scummy or find hard to read. I've also failed to mention a lot of the playerlist. Please read this post. There is a reason I keep pointing that out, it's not so you can ignore me and keep arguing the same old points, it's so you recognize the nature of my play. That post is one of the few/only early posts where I've mentioned chkflip, el simo, and IS. That's four people total. Out of eleven. That's 36% of the playerlist. If you wish to keep arguing that point, fine, but please stop pretending like there is no other possible explanation.

In post 577, charter wrote:Fenix just pushed for town lynches.
I have pushed for RBTs lynch. I'm almost positive I could come up with a list of people who have failed to mention Nanook because both he and RBT have been trying to fly under the radar, but that requires reading 15 ISOs extensively.

In post 577, charter wrote:Fenix tried to look town, but failed spectacularly.
You're still on about my fakeclaim at the very start, and you were also the one who was insistent that we drop any jester talk of any kind.

In post 577, charter wrote:Why is it not town to be confirmed town? Everyone wants to be confirmed town.
One of your main points
against
me is that I "attempted to look town". The difference is, RBT tried directly to secure herself as confirmed town when she wasn't, and I took the risk of not looking town for a gambit. The two are distinctly different, however, and I have never once said "I took the risk of not looking town, therefore I am town". I have given my reasons for fakeclaiming, because many people have asked. You have also asked me why my fakeclaim is town, but if you think it was trying to look town, there's obviously
something
about it that would make you think "a townie probably did that". When you figure out what that is, you have your answer. And tell me what it is too, because I found fake-claiming to be quite harmful to the town.

In post 577, charter wrote:The no kill only makes sense if Fenix is scum. If RBT was scum, she could kill you and we lynch Fenix the next day. Fenix is worried that if he kills me, you'll reconsider and vote him.
You're using WIFOM logic and it's making my head spin.

Fenix has been lurking hardcore lately.
I've been just as active as everyone else, you simply can't be satisfied. And once again this should show you that you're being unreasonable.

The whole beginning of the game, Fenix did NOTHING but drone on and on and on about lurkers and all he did was useless lurker hunting. That's SOOOOOO easy of a strategy for scum to take, but he has avoided actually doing any scumhunting the whole game while pretending to. RBT just never even pretended, but Fenix's faking it is an ironclad scumtell.
Ok, now you're being unfair and attributing a set of characteristics to me falsely while also ignoring the fact that RBT pushed a lynch on IS just for the hell of it. PLEASE read her ISO. She blindly and repeatedly said IS should die, and then acted like we were all stupid for not believing in IS scum. If you really want to talk about what's an easy strategy for scum to take, that's it. She made it look like she had made this case but kept under the radar the entire game. Conversely, I've been under fire the entire game. Staying under the radar is a clear scum strategy that's been used since the beginning of mafia, and it's much easier and
much
more effective scum strategy than screaming "PAY ATTENTION TO ME" for reactions that might expose scum.
GO!
RAICHU!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by charter »

You should have said something before you spent all that time, no matter what I'm not changing my vote.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

In post 582, Fenix wrote:I'm the only unconfirmed town, naturally RBT's going to push my lynch.

In post 582, Fenix wrote:I'm the only unconfirmed town...

In post 582, Fenix wrote:only unconfirmed town...

So everyone else is confirmed town.

LYNCH THIS SCUMBAG. :roll:

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:14 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 580, 4nxi3ty wrote:

@rbt, if you want to convince me to vote Fenix, explain your reasons for voting L, Wasabi, and Internet Stranger.
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Fenix »

She has no reasons.
GO!
RAICHU!
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

In post 469, 4nxi3ty wrote:anybody who says rbt is not town because of flavor needs to think about why a gunsmith would be in a game only to be useless because of said flavor.

Hey 4nx, remember this?

Why is this not true anymore?

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:19 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 586, 4nxi3ty wrote:

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:41 am

Post by charter »

Anxiety, why are you being this obtuse?
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

In post 588, Riceballtail wrote:
In post 469, 4nxi3ty wrote:anybody who says rbt is not town because of flavor needs to think about why a gunsmith would be in a game only to be useless because of said flavor.

Hey 4nx, remember this?

In post 585, Riceballtail wrote:
In post 582, Fenix wrote:I'm the only unconfirmed town, naturally RBT's going to push my lynch.

I'll answer your question, 4nx, when you can actually say that these things are suddenly no longer valid.

Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Fenix »

So in other words, instead of helping us make a decision for a lynch, you're trying to strategically secure a
"confirmed" town position that you do not have.

In post 590, charter wrote:Anxiety, why are you being this obtuse?

You have
absolutely
no room to talk.

In post 505, charter wrote:there is about zero chance I will vote RBT.
In post 528, charter wrote:So is there any reason you're voting RBT, or have you just stopped pretending?
In post 535, charter wrote:So Anxiety is confirmed town, which means Fenix or RBT, and that's a pretty easy decision. I'll go back and try and
embellish
my case on Fenix some more.
In post 541, charter wrote:I know RBT looks like scum, but I'm telling you, she does this
every
game.
In post 552, charter wrote:I'm not voting RBT, period.
In post 555, charter wrote:No way I will vote RBT
In post 557, charter wrote:Any vote other than one for Fenix is a vote for no lynch.
In post 573, charter wrote:I am voting Fenix no matter what, whether you die or not.
In post 576, charter wrote:Well, looks like we're going to have a tie unless you grow a pair and vote Fenix.
GO!
RAICHU!
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

But Fenix, YOU are the one who just said I was confirmed town.

I'm also pointing out that 4nx has said the same.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by charter »

I love how Fenix spends his time arguing with me instead of proving RBT is scum or he is town. It's like he's obligated to post every couple of days, so he makes more useless posts, but he isn't even trying to lynch scum today.

Anxiety, do you see how he's spending all his time arguing with me and not building a case on RBT?
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Fenix »

In post 594, charter wrote:I love how Fenix spends his time arguing with me instead of proving RBT is scum or he is town.
Anxiety already knows RBT is scum, you're the only one who's left to argue with. But you ignore me.

In post 594, charter wrote:It's like he's obligated to post every couple of days, so he makes more useless posts, but he isn't even trying to lynch scum today.
If you would vote RBT we'd have lynched scum a long time ago. Once again, the only one left to argue with is you. And that's only because you're being stubborn.

In post 594, charter wrote:Anxiety, do you see how he's spending all his time arguing with me and not building a case on RBT?
There is already a huge case on RBT, you ignored every word of it.

In post 593, Riceballtail wrote:But Fenix, YOU are the one who just said I was confirmed town.
I said you were scum.

So I'm the only unconfirmed town. Let's go over who is
confirmed

Anxiety. Charter.

Oh, look at that. You're not on the list. Let's go over the other players.

Fenix. RBT.

I said I am unconfirmed town. That leaves one role, scum, and one player, RBT.
GO!
RAICHU!
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:05 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 591, Riceballtail wrote:
In post 588, Riceballtail wrote:

Hey 4nx, remember this?

In post 585, Riceballtail wrote:

I'll answer your question, 4nx, when you can actually say that these things are suddenly no longer valid.

Since there are only Werewolves in this game and not Mafia, a gunsmith can not confirm people as townies. The gunsmith's purpose was to verify a vigilante claim. Thus, that agrument became invalid once Nanook flipped.

As to your second argument, you are either misrepresenting his post or you completely missed the point of that statement.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Riceballtail »

No, the second argument is that he made a scumslip. You can say post 595 wasn't a major reworking of what he said, but you'd be wrong. It's 100% guilt-driven banter to try and convince you that he had other things in that post that were clearly not there.

As to the first one, we don't know for certain as to if the werewolves would or would not have guns. While it is safe to assume not, intentionally trying to draw the NK saying you're confirmed generally works well on newbscum.

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:13 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 589, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 586, 4nxi3ty wrote:

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

If I survive another night, I'll know for sure who the scum is. Please note that at no point have I claimed VT.

How's that for reasoning?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”