broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Wed May 03, 2006 11:55 am

Post by broomhead »

stikey wrote:I refuse to vote randomly. I've come to the conclusion that it cheapens the sanctity of the voting process :P

Also, am I the only one who's excited about the fact that there were no deaths last night? WTG, doc/role-blocker/who-knows-what-else!
Vote stikey
for ranting about something called sanctity, while his avatar screams "low class" mine on the other hand, is "high art"

oh, and Mercury is the hottest plant because Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed May 03, 2006 2:25 pm

Post by broomhead »

!!!! BANDWAGON ALERT!!!! basicly he's mafia, ya know, cause i know.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Thu May 04, 2006 6:52 am

Post by broomhead »

i was so going to link jeep's scum tells(i just read them) then you all beat me to it. i think it's enough to go on for a day one with no kill.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Thu May 04, 2006 12:40 pm

Post by broomhead »

okay confused about the whole smart award thing, but whatever. on to more important matters, we've got a scum. if it turns out that he isn't scum, we lynch brizzi. sounds good to me.

unvote. Vote: ziliu

oh and PS why is my name in red? is that cause i answered wrong? if so, the next question to be asked, i'll put more thought into
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Thu May 04, 2006 1:47 pm

Post by broomhead »

oh and to clear up the no lynch thing, i meant that there was no kill in the night FOR day one. not to suggest that we no lynch. the lynching is the town's only power as a whole, and if we pass up that power, we pass up any chance of winning. the only way no lynches are good, is if there are extenuating circumstances somewhere in the late game.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Mon May 08, 2006 2:45 am

Post by broomhead »

yes, or innocents, don't tell us what they are, just that they're innocent.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Mon May 08, 2006 12:34 pm

Post by broomhead »

VisMaior wrote:eh? want to paint a target over someones head, broomhead? :shock:
why? the way i see it, the mafia already know whose protown and whose not. that information can only help the town.
Osloboditelj wrote: Oh, and I'm of the opinion that revealing innocent results without suspicion already being put on the investigate is suboptimal, since it denies voting-pattern information. Oh well.
i don't get your voting pattern reference, but what if the doc were to think that the mafia wouldn't hit the cop, then the mafia
did
hit the cop. then we'd be down one investigation. the way i see it, the more innocents we get the better. then we can just kill off the non-proven people and win the game.

to try and withhold innocent results in my mind is just plain scummy. there is no reason to not say something. the mafia have no more information then they already have. there will only be a slightly greater chance that they will kill the confirmed innocent just to get rid of another confirmed. but then that would make the cop a cop/one night delay vig. even better.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Tue May 09, 2006 12:25 pm

Post by broomhead »

DerHammer wrote:Im very confused right now. Does your PM have a guarantee from the Mod that your innocent or something like that? Or did Brizzyboi just have your word?
can we have a conformation from brizzyboi?

okay i'd like to bring back something thats been said on page 3. i would like some interpretation form someone who isn't the person in question.
VisMaior wrote:
why? the way i see it, the mafia already know whose protown and whose not. that information can only help the town.
Its called confirmed innocent. Bad thing if you are scum.
the way i see it, the more innocents we get the better. then we can just kill off the non-proven people and win the game
This is exactly why.
there will only be a slightly greater chance that they will kill the confirmed innocent
No, since the doc will protect the cop, they kill off the confirmed innocent. If they kill someone else, that would be worse for them, because we would increase the confirmed innocents number.
huh. those seem like all pro-town points of mine. i don't understand. my points=good. am i missing something? why did this desverre a vote from VisMajor?

the way i see it:
Vote:VisMajor
this stays unless something is cleared up.

P.S. does it seem that he was defending mafia? maybe i am just confused.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Sat May 13, 2006 4:36 am

Post by broomhead »

audacesiuvat wrote:and if the only way to clear the air is my lynching, I don't mind.
you're wrong, lest you forget you're own claim, you have a postman ability, that means you choose someone like the cop, and send him a message. HIAM will promise not to role block you. then you are confirmed. and i have a sneaking suspicion that you're giving up too early. fight for your confirmation. seeing as i don't think the vig would strike this early, i don't think HIAB blocked the kill. i think the mafia just made a stupid move and killed the most scummy.

so in light of me totally defending the major target for today, i'll present a new one for everyone to think about. Vismajor. my post still went unanswered by anyone. (post 102) and i think he's been the scummest acting of everyone so far. and if we prove that audaces is innocent, then i think his FOS is good to go on.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Sat May 13, 2006 5:34 am

Post by broomhead »

true, but i'd be willing to bank on it. this is only a 12 person game remember
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Sun May 14, 2006 12:49 pm

Post by broomhead »

but heres the thing, if the cop chooses people at random(yes, i know he doesn't) then that one
random
person will be confirmed innocent. then mafia will
not
choose a random person, they will choose the person the cop picked, then kill him. so in essence the mafia still kill a random person. but that argument is only saying that there is no downside to revealing innocents.

the upsides are good:

1) with the more innocents the town has, the less chance of a misguided bandwagon.

2)with more proven innocents, there may come a time where there are more confirmed, then un-confirmed. thus ending in a win(assuming no wrong confirmed.***)

3) the doc(i know we've got a doc, i have full confidence that is was a protection, and not a roleblock. ****). like i was saying, the doc can choose to take chances and try and outguess the mafia to stop their kill, or can just go the safe route(i recommend) and protect the cop. the cop is extremely vital to this plan.

oh and vismajor, maybe we just can understand each other, but when you quoted me and said:

I said:
broomhead wrote: the way i see it, the more innocents we get the better. then we can just kill off the non-proven people and win the game
then you said,
vismajor wrote:This is exactly why.

the way i understand it is that you didn't want the innocents revealed. i did. so when you say, "this is exactly why" it says to me that it makes it harder for the mafia, so we shouldn't do it.

***i feel the cop is proven sane, unless its a HUGE cover up witch at this point there are too many people involved to be a cover up.

****oh and don't get all over excited that i said i know we have a doc. its apparent to me through discussion that we do. and i'd prefer not to say anymore. this is no way constitutes that i claim or not claim doc, and try not to read so far into the doc comment that it gets out of hand
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #11) » Mon May 15, 2006 1:38 am

Post by broomhead »

VisMaior wrote:NOno, lets assume a theroretical situation.

1. cop always reveals innocents. Mafia always kills the innocents the cop pikced. We have at any time at most 1 confirmed innocent.

2.cop does not reveal innocents, only if necessary (eg. an innocent is about to strung up, or the doc dies)
Mafia cant surely pick the same target who got innocent. We could end up with multiple confirmed innocents. In worst case we are at the same situation as 1. But that is very unlikely.

So multiple confirmed innocents > 1 confirmed innocent. Thus, requesting instantly revealing innocents is an antitown move.
according to #2 there are no benefits of withholding innocents.

and as i said, we can play doc games if the doc is confident enough, but the cop is so important.

this argument on innocents is going no where. and the cop hasn't even weighed in on it. he's heard both our arguments lets let him decide.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Mon May 15, 2006 5:50 am

Post by broomhead »

fine, i can see that everyone else wants the results held as well. touche.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #13) » Mon May 15, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by broomhead »

wait, people, unless i am mistaken, a dead mason confirmed him as his counter mason? am i thinking of someone else? i mean its hard to be more confirmed. i think he's just a townie that thinks too much of himself
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Mon May 15, 2006 12:36 pm

Post by broomhead »

well just because you don't like him, i think the breadcrumming was pretty solid. voting for a pretty much confirmed role like that is extremely scummy and stupid at the same time! i mean its only 2 more to kill him! and as far as i am concerned, he's innocent!
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Tue May 16, 2006 11:06 am

Post by broomhead »

I come back and i see a bunch of votes. At least my intentions were in the right place if some of the town disagrees with me. i mean in my mind i just stopped a confirmed townie form getting lynched. if i was scum, i would have voted and waited for someone to put the last vote on. if you want to turn your attention somewhere turn it to the person whose jumped on and off the bandwagon so often that its just plain ridiculous. Bluesoul. if you look at his voting history its just on and off the wagon.

unvote; vote Bluesoul

and i will keep a
FOS on Vismajor
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #16) » Thu May 18, 2006 12:03 pm

Post by broomhead »

so its 3 vs 3 between me and bluesoul. anyone else care to weigh in?
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #17) » Fri May 19, 2006 3:13 am

Post by broomhead »

just wanted to say, that if it gets to monday without a lynch and i am in the forrunning for being lynched, i'd like to claim by then, or if i am close to a lynch. i'd suspect anyone who kills me without letting me claim.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #18) » Mon May 22, 2006 3:11 am

Post by broomhead »

well i am afriad that, you've left me no choice but to claim, thus saving you from lynching the wrong person in the day but i will envitable die tonight. i will be watching for everyone who logs onto this site but does not unvote me. there is the chance that i am lying, but i will not be counter claimed.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #19) » Mon May 22, 2006 10:30 am

Post by broomhead »

uhhh, i am sorry, Fake edit(i really meant to) i meant to include that i was the vig. and thanks for another vote HIAB, i know it looked scummy but i really meant to put that in. i am john wayne.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #20) » Tue May 23, 2006 12:37 am

Post by broomhead »

i am the empitemy(spelling?) of the american hero! jeeze. i am a gun god, and as for a bit of back story, i dodged the draft. I am john wayne.
BAMB!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #21) » Tue May 23, 2006 11:24 am

Post by broomhead »

why wouldn't they want to kill a power role? i mean its just that way. and since it looks as if i am going to kick the bucket, i would like all of you to turn your attiontion to Vis major once i die. i was planning to vig him tonight anyways.

But then again, i hate people that resgin themseveles to death! so i will fight!

if i were the town, i would look at everyone on my wagon tomarrow, there must be atleast 1 or 2 scum looking for an easy lynch, see who has the weakest reason.

Everyone:is there anything i could say to make people give me a chance, i mean my roles is testable right? let me kill! i will even let the town choose who.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”