glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 924, saulres wrote:Heh. I can't understand Vi even if she's not posting with a post restriction :D

glowball, why are you happy that I'm town? Last time we played together we were both town and the scum had a clean sweep.

I'm happy anytime I have a strong town read on someone. It makes scumhunting easier.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by saulres »

@xvart: In 154 you asked lewarcher to tell you his pet's name. Why in the world did you want to know that?
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by xvart »

In post 852, Vi wrote:Your vocal-ness?
I was sitting on a wagon with two people who are either absent or spinning her wheels. My talking about it wasn't/isn't making it grow any bigger and the inactivity of DDD and the credibility of the other two people aren't helping it either. So when I said that it was in reference to looking into moving to glowball since I was having no effect on getting jason lynched and there seems to be some rumblings about glowball without the votes.

In post 893, saulres wrote:Miscellaneous and Investigations occur
after
all kills. Meaning, Quil's results should have shown only 14 people.

VOTE: Quilford
Yes! I love it when D1 scum reads come back into play. Of course this certainly won't help my tunnel vision now.

Note possible Quilford - Llamarble scumteam setting up the false claim in advance:

In post 893, saulres wrote:
In post 211, Llamarble wrote:What kind of setup with an SK could make sense? 1 v 4 v 11?
I don't see this as a likely scenario since the scum team has day talk.

In post 894, jasonT1981 wrote:I believe if submitted N1, he would have gotten the entire results from D1 on the setup.
jason answering for Quilford for no reason other than pure speculation. Connection confirmed. To put it straight, jason has no reason to be speculating on this especially when it is clear in the first post.

In post 904, jasonT1981 wrote:ooooh interesting, you could be onto something

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... d_Role_PMs

Census
You may take a census, thus discovering the number of [Pro-Town] players, [Anti-Town] players, and [Neutral] players
that are alive at the end of the current night phase
. You will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing the number of [Pro-Town], [Anti-Town], and [Neutral] that are alive.

Quilford?
jason is covering since the description on the wiki has no relevance to the stated action resolution list.

In post 926, saulres wrote:@xvart: In 154 you asked lewarcher to tell you his pet's name. Why in the world did you want to know that?
Because I have role information that I believe suggests that a specific character in the game is town. If lewarcher had claimed that name I would have revealed my information for discussion.

Anyway, with the Quilford issue on the table I am less willing to move to glowball now. I think the game plan should be lynching either jason or Quilford, either scum flip at this point will give us the other. When jason flips scum then we will also be served Sotty on a scum platter. I'm going to hang tight on Quilford has no votes. I'll go so far as to say at this point I'm only interested in lynching these two.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

kk wrote:Wait.. what? I get sick for a couple of days and come back to see my Ghostlin wagon decimated in favor of a Llamarble wagon?

And it looks like Llamarble is conceding without any kind of claim? Well... shit. That's a scum-tell in itself.

I'm not totally happy with this turn of events. I think there are better lynches for today.

This is just zigging and zagging all over the place and I don't like it. Pick a side.

glowball wrote:Mmkay so should Llam turn out to be town, Vi deserves death.

I really don't see why you weren't vigged last night. Also, don't give Vi credit for calling Llam on BS contradictions when I was saying that since early o'clock. Hate on me if you're gonna hate.

glowball wrote:It's pretty obvious that Jason should be lynched, since he's scum and it gives us information.

What information is that exactly?

Sotty wrote:I'm not protecting Jason as evidence my questioning of him and willingness to lynch him.

Last time I was paying attention to this game, I was under the impression you thought he was p. town overall. How willing are you to lynch him?

Sotty wrote:Xvart is just interested in getting him lynch any which way as demonstrated by his ridiculous case.

Wait...so now you're bashing xvart for trying to get him lynched? well, which is it? you're either okay with lynching Jason or you're not. I don't know how relevant xvart's reasoning, good or bad, should be to your willingness to move in that direction necessarily.

Vi wrote:Oversized Scum Tier - Five scum, six people
VP Baltar

:? so you steal my wagon on obv scum and call me scum. u so crazy.

xvart wrote:The real question is whether or not the JK on VP was the reason for one less kill.

lol, wut? so there's a SK in this game?

Kk wrote:Did Llamarble just claim Serial Killer?

xvart beat him too it, see above.

Vi wrote:Vote: Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-7)
Helped ram through lewarcher lynch Yesterday, is on jason wagon primarily because he was fourth on the Llamarble wagon Today, pretty much hasn't said or done anything else.
Can substitute VPB or xvart as necessary.

and where do I figure into this exactly? You've been pushing the wagon I started all day...again I don't see how I miraculously make it onto your scumlist unless it's for simple absence, which I hope you can excuse given circumstances.

...blah...tired of reading...I'll get to the rest of this later. I'll also mull over whether or not I feel like outting my role based on my thoughts on llamarable.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 928, VP Baltar wrote:Last time I was paying attention to this game, I was under the impression you thought he was p. town overall. How willing are you to lynch him?

Because I said as much. It boils down to him lurking it makes me very uneasy. I feel like he is coasting.

In post 928, VP Baltar wrote:Wait...so now you're bashing xvart for trying to get him lynched?

Nope, that's not why I'm bashing Xvart.

In post 928, VP Baltar wrote:you're either okay with lynching Jason or you're not. I don't know how relevant xvart's reasoning, good or bad, should be to your willingness to move in that direction necessarily.

So just because I have a scum read on someone that means I have to agree with any and all cases made up against this person? Err no, I don't think so VP. Xvart's case on Jason is absolute tosh are you going to disagree?

This puts Xvart at a higher lynch propriety than Jason. Now with Xvart proclaiming I am Jason's partner I feel like he's laying in the ground work for setting me up down the road. Shame it won't shake out for him that way.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 928, VP Baltar wrote:

I really don't see why you weren't vigged last night.

I'm just too darn precious and/or adorable. People love me :]
Also, don't give Vi credit for calling Llam on BS contradictions when I was saying that since early o'clock. Hate on me if you're gonna hate.

Llam would be the LAST straw in regards to Vi, there is more to it.

glowball wrote:It's pretty obvious that Jason should be lynched, since he's scum and it gives us information.

What information is that exactly?

The kind of information that I don't divulge before flips and before the night phase.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

I really don't see why you weren't vigged last night. Also, don't give Vi credit for calling Llam on BS contradictions when I was saying that since early o'clock. Hate on me if you're gonna hate.

Maybe because we lynched the vig, derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp. What is the point of this comment?

VPB wrote:
xvart wrote:The real question is whether or not the JK on VP was the reason for one less kill.

lol, wut? so there's a SK in this game?

Kk wrote:Did Llamarble just claim Serial Killer?

xvart beat him too it, see above.

But earlier, when I called you on this same thinking, it wasn't indicative of anything. Now you use it against xvart? What?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 931, Amrun wrote:

Maybe because we lynched the vig, derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp. What is the point of this comment?

Technically speaking, if we hadn't lynched lewarcher and he did target me he would have died because I have a dog, remember?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 932, glowball wrote:
In post 931, Amrun wrote:

Technically speaking, if we hadn't lynched lewarcher and he did target me he would have died because I have a dog, remember?

Yes, but the relevance to me was the dumbness of VPB's post and why he made it. It seemed like a towncred sort of post. Didn't like it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by Quilford »

I was told that after day 1 there were 10 town, 4 mafia, and 1 third party.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 934, Quilford wrote:I was told that after day 1 there were 10 town, 4 mafia, and 1 third party.

Yes but how does that work FLAVOR wise?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by Quilford »

I don't particularly want to reveal my flavour. It's already been shown that there are roles which specifically target different species of pets.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by Quilford »

Besides I don't think it's hard to guess.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:42 am

Post by Vi »

In post 928, VP Baltar wrote:again I don't see how I miraculously make it onto your scumlist unless it's for simple absence, which I hope you can excuse given circumstances.
With all respect for circumstances, post 928 was weak and not all that helpful. You're on the scumlist for not being Town.

glowball 930 wrote:Llam would be the LAST straw in regards to Vi, there is more to it.
I'm morbidly curious. This isn't one of those "Vi led the Town to a mislynch, must be scum" kind of deals, is it?
glowball 930 wrote:The kind of information that I don't divulge before flips and before the night phase.
"The kind of information I have to spend the Night phase making up"
Just about every lynch gives "information", so etc.

My original offers for DDD/VPB/xvart for Today are still there. They don't get much more obvious than this without outrightly playing poorly.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:09 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Cogito Ergo Sum ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 1 )
Vi,
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Ghostlin ( 3 )
Amrun,
Cogito Ergo Sum,
Quilford,
[/color]
(L - 5 )

glowball ( 1 )
JasonT1981,
[/color]
(L - 7 )

JasonT1981 ( 3 )
glowball,
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
xvart,
[/color]
(L - 5 )

Kublai Khan ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Llamarble ( 3 )
VP Baltar,
Ghostlin,
Kublai Khan,
[/color]
(L - 5 )

Quilford ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Sotty7 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

saulres ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Vi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

VP Baltar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

xvart ( 1 )
Sotty7,
[/color]
(L - 7 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Roxi, Llamarble, saulres,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Needed to Lynch [ 8 ]

Deadline: Nov. 28th at 20:00 EST
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:54 am

Post by Quilford »

Hoo hoo hoo.

Vi, put your vote somewhere else, please.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:18 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

On Ghostlin, preferably.

(Sotty7, llamarble, Jason and saulres should vote for Ghostlin too.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Amrun »

V/LA until Monday due to tho holidays

I will try to pop in occasionally, but no guarantees.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:41 am

Post by saulres »

In post 526, Sotty7 wrote:I was actually feeling iffy on Jason, but further reading has him leaning town for me, just townWRONG. The only real twitch I got was him listing a 3rd party in the big catch up post of 426.

Although I think Jason's scummy, I have to ask you about this twitch. I don't understand why you got it and I'd like to know what you saw that I'm missing.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

It was just the fact he made a 3rd party section in his reads on day one,
before
we had Quilford's results. I always get a slight twitch when people start throwing out 3rd party. On day one there is no reason you should be looking for 3rd parties.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:14 am

Post by saulres »

Well at the time of that post there was disagreement on lewarcher's alignment, and plenty of people were thinking that lew might have been a 3rd party. Jason had lew under that section, which was called "Leaning scum/Scummy/3rd party". So it's really null.
On permanent
V/LA
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 915, Vi wrote:
As to voting for xvart? Or even DDD? They're both on my gut scummy side from when I was following the game instead of playing it, but you know me, I'm hesitant to vote unless I see something very solid I can sink my teeth into, or an ongoing pattern. I'm still rereading in depth (only at post 222 now) and haven't quite encountered anything that fits either of those bills, and there's still time before the day ends.
That's because there
isn't anything solid to them
. DDD jumped onto the lewarcher wagon and egged it on pretty hard before and after the claim, then jumped on jason Today for voting Llamarble in the middle of the pack for a mildly scummy vote and hasn't really done much since.

You know it's kind of hard to do anything with the Jason wagon when you insist on undermining it at every opportunity despite conceding that it's not a good vote that he made and that he's at least somewhat scummy just that you hate the other people on the wagon more.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Jasonwagon is silly.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 945, saulres wrote:Well at the time of that post there was disagreement on lewarcher's alignment, and plenty of people were thinking that lew might have been a 3rd party. Jason had lew under that section, which was called "Leaning scum/Scummy/3rd party". So it's really null.

Perhaps, I just don't like it. But it didn't stop me from reading him as town at the time.

I have played lots and lots of games (and lots and lots....) with Jason and I'm normally pretty good at reading him. Lately he has become aware of the tells he drops which means he can abuse his meta. I really don't like his lurking in this game which is making me nervous. That said, I haven't really seen anyone put forward a Jason case other than say he is scummy, which is an easy thing to do because he's that kinda player and can be easily taken advantage of.

At this point I want to lynch Jason just to see what he flips because I am not feeling very confident on my read of him right now. I realize that is a terrible and selfish reason for wanting to lynch someone when there are so many better options. AKA Xvart and VP. Maaaaybe Glow. But mostly Xvart and VP.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 940, Quilford wrote:Hoo hoo hoo.

Vi, put your vote somewhere else, please.

In post 941, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:On Ghostlin, preferably.

(Sotty7, llamarble, Jason and saulres should vote for Ghostlin too.

Neither of you are helping Town.

CES, what's your case against me?

Quil, your reads and explanation.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”