Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Also, generic question for Vi/Llam: How do you feel about the fact that Quil didn't release the flavor of a pet who's a Census Taker?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 944, Sotty7 wrote:It was just the fact he made a 3rd party section in his reads on day one,
before
we had Quilford's results. I always get a slight twitch when people start throwing out 3rd party. On day one there is no reason you should be looking for 3rd parties.

Actually, Sotty. I was not the one throwing out 3rd party. It had been discussed many times before I even gave my reads I believe.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:08 am

Post by saulres »

I've been thinking more about Quil's play, and I have a plan to prove his claim which I don't want to reveal quite yet. But it hinges on Quil taking another count tonight.

@Quil
: Any problem with taking another count tonight?
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 951, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 944, Sotty7 wrote:It was just the fact he made a 3rd party section in his reads on day one,
before
we had Quilford's results. I always get a slight twitch when people start throwing out 3rd party. On day one there is no reason you should be looking for 3rd parties.

Actually, Sotty. I was not the one throwing out 3rd party. It had been discussed many times before I even gave my reads I believe.

Yeah...

Why aren't you more awesome in this game though? I wanted to team up and everything.

Who are your scum reads outside Glow? What is your opinion of Xvart's case on you?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Vi »

In post 940, Quilford wrote:Hoo hoo hoo.

Vi, put your vote somewhere else, please.
No.

DDD 946 wrote:You know it's kind of hard to do anything with the Jason wagon when you insist on undermining it at every opportunity despite conceding that it's not a good vote that he made and that he's at least somewhat scummy just that you hate the other people on the wagon more.
I'm pretty sure I called him more likely to be Town D1. Next weak excuse please.

Ghostlin 950 wrote:Also, generic question for Vi/Llam: How do you feel about the fact that Quil didn't release the flavor of a pet who's a Census Taker?
Last night I was bothered by the claim, and this morning I went back to not really caring about Quilford for the time being. I was only half-joking about the Setael comment though.
Is this really the best kind of scumhunting you can do?

Sotty 953 wrote:Why aren't you more awesome in this game though? I wanted to team up and everything.
Nobody's teaming up with
me
and I asked pretty explicitly, so etc.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Well I am willing to team with you Vi. I just think we can do better than Triple D
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 954, Vi wrote:
DDD 946 wrote:You know it's kind of hard to do anything with the Jason wagon when you insist on undermining it at every opportunity despite conceding that it's not a good vote that he made and that he's at least somewhat scummy just that you hate the other people on the wagon more.
I'm pretty sure I called him more likely to be Town D1. Next weak excuse please.

Didn't realize this was still D1. Lynch lewarcher82!
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

*gasp* DDD is pushing the lynch of a townie.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Vi »

In post 956, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 954, Vi wrote:
Didn't realize this was still D1. Lynch lewarcher82!
Oh, so you're not claiming any other reasons to vote jason except his one vote Today. Just making sure.

Sotty 955 wrote:Well I am willing to team with you Vi. I just think we can do better than Triple D
I really don't, but etc.
What do you think of the rest of the reads I put out some time ago? Off, on, way out there, etc.?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 958, Vi wrote:What do you think of the rest of the reads I put out some time ago? Off, on, way out there, etc.?

I like this read post the best. Only I would swap Triple D and Ghostlin with VP and Xvart.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Vi »

Ghostlin, perhaps. I don't understand why you're averse to DDD though. He pushed lewarcher when the going was good and has basically held way back when the going on jason was/is bad. I mean really, have you read much of what he has posted recently?

The current list looks like:

Unlynchable Tier

Amrun
Sotty7
Kublai Khan

Just About Unlynchable Tier

saulres (rep. Untrod Tripod)
Cogito Ergo Sum

Limbo Tier

Quilford - jasonT1984

Quite Possibly In The Near Future But Not Today Tier

Llamarble

Everyone Else, AKA Fish In A Barrel Tier

glowball - Ghostlin
VP Baltar
Debonair Danny DiPietro - xvart

If you're not going to move, and I trust you're not scum like the last time I had to compromise, so be it.
Unvote: Debonair Danny DiPietro
Vote: xvart
(L-6)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I just really want to lynch VP or Xvart more than anything.

I also just noticed what you did with Jason's SN when I went back and looked at your reads again.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Vi »

In post 961, Sotty7 wrote:I also just noticed what you did with Jason's SN when I went back and looked at your reads again.
I noticed it earlier too. I normally remember the arbitrary numbers too :(

But you're not answering the question, Sottsville.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Oh it wasn't on purpose? I thought the whole 1984 thing was a reference to him being lynch bait approved by Big Brother.

And the question of why I won't vote Triple D? I did have a gut town read of him day one early day two, he's falling as the day goes on but I just think there are better lynches. If for some reason we can't lynch my top two I am willing to follow you down the rabbit hole for the simple fact of being pretty sure you're not mafia and not having a strong argument against hanging Triple D.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Vi »

In post 963, Sotty7 wrote:Oh it wasn't on purpose? I thought the whole 1984 thing was a reference to him being lynch bait approved by Big Brother.
Um... wait, I thought it WAS 1984... <.<;;;;;etc.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Sotty7 »

ITT, I read too much into Vi's cleaver sense of humor :lol:
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by saulres »

In post 952, saulres wrote:I've been thinking more about Quil's play, and I have a plan to prove his claim which I don't want to reveal quite yet. But it hinges on Quil taking another count tonight.

@Quil
: Any problem with taking another count tonight?

I retract this question. My plan was based on an error in the ruleset which zoraster just corrected.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by saulres »

I'm up to 759 and going bleary-eyed from all this reading. I don't think much is going to change after that from where I am right now until someone flips.

At the moment, I'm good with lynching any of the following (in no particular order). When a good wagon builds on any of them I'll join it.

Quilford - I'm still not convinced I'm wrong about the scumslip. His response to my contesting it is exactly what I'd expect scum to say, with nothing more. Last time that happened to me it was scum who couldn't figure out anything better to do. I'm not seeing a difference here.

VPB - His arguments almost all seem to be missing something, and at least on a couple of occasions it's been selective comments which don't look at the big picture. Seems to me he's intentionally trying to confuse people who don't read his references.

xvart - Contradictions (106 - "I don't really care so much about the town read from a vote post." 116 - "I have a hard time swallowing that you had a gut scum read on anyone based on one purely RVS post."), general fishiness.

DDD - His D1 posts all look like active lurking to me. His argument against my previous slot-holder sounds so wrong I have trouble believing it's serious. He also somewhat self-damns himself in 629 when he says "When I'm mafia all I want to do is fade into the background of the game" -- isn't that what he's been doing?

Jason - I'm having trouble finding any serious scumhunting (or non-fluff, really) from him other than his attacks on glowball/llamamarble. In addition, when he gave his reads in his catch-up post, he didn't give reads for DDD, xvart, KK, or VPB. Since three of those are also on my scumlist it struck me as odd.
On permanent
V/LA
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 967, saulres wrote:

Jason - I'm having trouble finding any serious scumhunting (or non-fluff, really) from him other than his attacks on glowball/llamamarble. In addition, when he gave his reads in his catch-up post, he didn't give reads for DDD, xvart, KK, or VPB. Since three of those are also on my scumlist it struck me as odd.

KK was town. I thought I had him listed as town, as I had said in catch up he was. DDD, VPB and Xvart were really non entities that didn't pick up on anything D1 from, hence not being on the list. In retrospect they should have been in a null catagory.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 953, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 951, jasonT1981 wrote:
before

Yeah...

Why aren't you more awesome in this game though? I wanted to team up and everything.

Who are your scum reads outside Glow? What is your opinion of Xvart's case on you?

Xvarts case is a load of rubbish, with his claims of me covering for Quilford simply becauise I stated my opinion on how I thought the role worked. And then went to look it up to see about it being wrong/right. His post 619 at me was redicilious.

In post 628, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 619, xvart wrote:I lost my post but I have to say that there is something fishy going on with Jason, LLamarble, and glowball. Whenever I read their love triangle I feel like at least one person, if not tow, are operating on more information than a town member should have at this point.
The whole Jason pushing glowball while voting Llamarble looks to me like he is more convinced that the person he isn't voting is scum which doesn't work with where his vote actually is
. Also, spilling over from my suspicions yesterday:

VOTE: Jason

I also think VPB is town.

See, thats the issue.... I can have more than one scum read I can push, but only have one vote.

Xvart D1 was a non entity to me, but has joined Ghostlin (already said) LLam (already said) on my scum list. VP I am still not fully sure on and is going in the leaning scummy pile.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Vi »

saulres 967 wrote:Jason - (...) didn't give reads for DDD, xvart,
KK,
or VPB.
Without seriously endorsing this as a slip, you have no idea how hilarious, awesome, and upsetting this could be. :lol:

*gestures toward you*
*points to xvart wagon*

saulres 969 wrote:Xvarts case is a load of rubbish, with his claims of me covering for Quilford simply becauise I stated my opinion on how I thought the role worked. And then went to look it up to see about it being wrong/right. His post 619 at me was redicilious.
*gestures to you as well*
*points to xvart wagon again*
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by saulres »

Now don't you go putting Jason's words in my mouth!

The xvart wagon doesn't look particularly viable at the moment. And you're not even on it...

Looking at the current wagons, I'm intrigued by the one on Jason, since out of the three people on it, 2 are on my scumlist. I wonder what would happen if that wagon got bigger...

VOTE: Jason
On permanent
V/LA
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Still not read up from like 36 onward, but I'm home from work now and I'll probably do a little more tonight.

Decided I will claim because it does validate what Llama is saying...I was indeed blocked last night.

unvote

As much of a scum read as I have on him, doubtful scum would track and kill the same person. Only thing I could see is if Llama is a third party role with a tracking ability...but I don't really want to go down that road right now. I still don't care for the way xvart framed it as a missing kill either. That definitely sounds fishy to me...which I hate since I had a town read on him prior.

More and a new vote incoming as soon as I slog through the rest of this.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 887, Llamarble wrote:
In post 850, Llamarble wrote:We're not sure the third party is a killing role or not.
But yeah, VP being blocked on a night where there weren't as many kills as expected increases the odds he's scum.

If there is an SK then VP should be lynched because he is rolewise substantially more likely than anyone else to be scum.
We are essentially guaranteed a third party by Qford's census, so an SK is reasonably likely, so VP's overall probability of being scum is somewhat higher than everybody else's.

This is what I'm talking about....so many leaps in logic. you're acting desperate to paint me as scum. You're clearly more logical than this.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 971, saulres wrote:The xvart wagon doesn't look particularly viable at the moment. And you're not even on it...
Post 960.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”