glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1074, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1073, glowball wrote:Did CES ever address his fake governing and why he would do something like that day 1?

In post 1073, glowball wrote:The Ghostlin wagon is stupid, just like the Llam wagon was and there seems to be some sort of voting block with Sotty, CES, and Amrun when I ISO'd the mod's vote counts. It's rubbing me the wrong way.

Deadline is coming up. So either you need to argue why you're in favor of a no-lynch because you aren't putting forth any other option.

Thanks, and I am still reading! I am in favor of a Jason wagon, he's scum and needs to die.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 1073, glowball wrote:Is it weird that I want to say there were no scum on the Day 1 lynch?

Yes.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1071, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1065, VP Baltar wrote:Sotty, you're really doing shit all right now, so it's pretty hypocritical for you to sit there and rip into jason for a less than impressive catchup.
All I've seen you do the past few days is complain about Ghostlin getting lynched
, while having very little reason to think 'other lynches are better' as far as I can tell. I find it pretty unrealistic that you see his play as that townie.

This hasn't happened. I'm not stopping the Ghostlin lynch, I'm not defending the cases. I asked for clarification and people gave it. It's not a stellar case in my opinion but it's not terrible either. I just prefer a Jason compromise over a Ghostlin one.

I'd hammer Ghostlin in a deadline situation if we needed it.

Quite disagree, you've just been passive aggressively saying other people are scummier and blah blah, but you're not really doing anything to rally people to your cause if that's truly your belief. You complaining at Jason for making useless comments is being just as useless given the approaching deadline. If you feel strongly that xvart is scum, why are you not trumpeting that lynch from the rooftops to make it happen? You've been taking pot shots at me, but at least I'm here making a lynch happen on someone who I think is scummy. All I'm saying is that it looks like quite a lot of affectation from you.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1073, glowball wrote:The Ghostlin wagon is stupid, just like the Llam wagon was and there seems to be some sort of voting block with Sotty, CES, and Amrun when I ISO'd the mod's vote counts. It's rubbing me the wrong way.
More or less. Ghostlin is on the wrong side of the "fish in barrel" tier, and I don't have high expectations of the lynch hitting scum.* But it's better than nothing, and probably better than jason. I'm surprised you didn't mention VP Baltar though, since he has also been a vocal part of the bloc stymieing non-Ghostlin wagons.

*While this is my belief, these are ~magic words~ that rewrite Role PMs for the express purpose of making me look foolish.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1078, Vi wrote:I'm surprised you didn't mention VP Baltar though, since he has also been a vocal part of the bloc stymieing non-Ghostlin wagons.

Pardon? What wagons have I stymied other than the most recent xvart one, which I'd argue is simply the will of the people speaking more than me slowing anything up?
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1079, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1078, Vi wrote:I'm surprised you didn't mention VP Baltar though, since he has also been a vocal part of the bloc stymieing non-Ghostlin wagons.
Pardon? What wagons have I stymied other than the most recent xvart one, which I'd argue is simply the will of the people speaking more than me slowing anything up?
Which people?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Quilford »

Vi... you're making me feel uneasy.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1080, Vi wrote:
Which people?

the people voting for scum-ghostlin...you know, those of you that aren't his buddies.

how you feeling about Sotty right now? She still your A1 townread?
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1081, Quilford wrote:Vi... you're making me feel uneasy.
And your avatar is making me feel uneasy, so we're even.

Quite bluntly. I'm on this wagon largely for the PoE value. I would much rather lynch DDD. I'd love to start a wagon on him now, but we've seen how something similar - like 24 hours ago maybe - went. I'm somewhat slightly cross about having scum in front of me and not being able to do a thing about it.

VP Baltar 1082 wrote:the people voting for scum-ghostlin...you know, those of you that aren't his buddies.
This is the best of the worst nonanswers. And exactly who are these people who have just
impressed
your vote onto Ghostlin?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Vi »

Also, I really don't see a reason for my opinion on Sotty to have changed.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1083, Vi wrote:And exactly who are these people who have just impressed your vote onto Ghostlin?

huh? I don't understand the question.

And it really just looks to me like you're kind of complaining and moaning because your locked xvart wagon didn't happen. No reason for sour grapes. If Ghostlin flips scum, I'm sure you'll come up with something new to complain about me then. In the meantime, please clarify the question.
YOUR AD HERE

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by glowball »

Jason lynch > Ghostlin lynch because a probscum lynch is better than a probtown lynch.

Read Jason's ISO. Hell, just read his first post of the game. He's scum.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1084, Vi wrote:Also, I really don't see a reason for my opinion on Sotty to have changed.

lol
YOUR AD HERE

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1086, glowball wrote:Jason lynch > Ghostlin lynch because a probscum lynch is better than a probtown lynch.

How is this scummy

In post 5, jasonT1981 wrote:hello, everyone!

vote:xvart

for being the first persons name I saw when closing my eyes, and opening them again with player list in front of me!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1086, glowball wrote:Jason lynch > Ghostlin lynch because a probscum lynch is better than a probtown lynch.

you also contradict yourself here

Prob Scum

is scum

which is it?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by xvart »

In post 1030, Quilford wrote:
In post 1027, xvart wrote: You never answered me when I asked what category you think your census taking ability resolves in on the first page.

Yes, I did.
You did? Where? It doesn't matter. In order to get the result you got census taking would have to fall into one of the first two categories (before the death of Reckoner): Roleblocks or Protection. I don't see that as very likely do you?

In post 1030, Quilford wrote:You're stupid and as far as I can see the only reason you're suspicious of me is because of my claim and because of the Day 1 Sotty interaction.
Your claim alone is worth lynching.

In post 1041, Sotty7 wrote:I hope you're happy Xvart.
I am.

In post 1066, Quilford wrote:
In post 1035, saulres wrote:And I wonder if Roxi will vote before the hammer this time so we can look for scum amongst the hammerers as the game goes on instead of having that option taken away from us by a chicken townie.

Vi pointed this out, saul: how do you know Roxi is controlled by a townie?
Roxi is most certainly not town aligned unless it is a total deadbeat town. Town would be using the second vote all the time to pressure two wagons continuously. Scum don't want to use it to draw any parallels between their play and their partners and the second vote.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1082, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1080, Vi wrote:
Which people?
the people voting for scum-ghostlin...you know, those of you that aren't his buddies.
And who are these people?

(Not sure why I'm bothering to answer your bait questions to begin with.)

xvart 1090 wrote:Town would be using the second vote all the time to pressure two wagons continuously.
I take it you have never been a Town Doublevoter before.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by saulres »

Jason, you're just not getting it. I never claimed the problem was only from Thanksgiving forward. I'm saying it's been going on for a while. For example, let's look at last weekend, specifically Nov 20.

In post 826, jasonT1981 wrote:Will be back fully tomorrow. Been out a bit this weekend.

That's the extent of your contribution that day. To
this
game. Meanwhile in other games you made
ten
posts, none of them saying anything resembling what you posted here.

If at any point along the line of my attack (especially early on) you said anything like "Well this game was boring me" or "<redacted> is much more entertaining" I'd accept that. But to argue this:

In post 1064, jasonT1981 wrote:The only game that had any real attention from me was my own one.

That's disingenuous at best, scummy at worst. My vote is with "scummy". Anyone looking at your post history will easily be able to determine the only game that has any real attention from you other than the one you're running, and it's not this one.

Related:
Vi
, remember when you were saying the same thing about GNR and I looked into it and you were elated? Why isn't this the same thing?
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 1090, xvart wrote:
In post 1030, Quilford wrote:
In post 1027, xvart wrote: You never answered me when I asked what category you think your census taking ability resolves in on the first page.

Yes, I did.
You did? Where? It doesn't matter. In order to get the result you got census taking would have to fall into one of the first two categories (before the death of Reckoner): Roleblocks or Protection. I don't see that as very likely do you?

My Census Taking ability was prefaced with 'At the end of Day 1...'.

In post 1030, Quilford wrote:You're stupid and as far as I can see the only reason you're suspicious of me is because of my claim and because of the Day 1 Sotty interaction.

Well then you're
really
stupid and I will smack you post game if you are town.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1089, jasonT1981 wrote:

you also contradict yourself here

Prob Scum

is scum

which is it?

Are you really trying to form something from me saying "probscum" over scum? I think you are scum Jason. I want you lynched. Can you answer my question please?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1077, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1071, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1065, VP Baltar wrote:Sotty, you're really doing shit all right now, so it's pretty hypocritical for you to sit there and rip into jason for a less than impressive catchup.
All I've seen you do the past few days is complain about Ghostlin getting lynched
, while having very little reason to think 'other lynches are better' as far as I can tell. I find it pretty unrealistic that you see his play as that townie.

This hasn't happened. I'm not stopping the Ghostlin lynch, I'm not defending the cases. I asked for clarification and people gave it. It's not a stellar case in my opinion but it's not terrible either. I just prefer a Jason compromise over a Ghostlin one.

I'd hammer Ghostlin in a deadline situation if we needed it.

Quite disagree, you've just been passive aggressively saying other people are scummier and blah blah, but you're not really doing anything to rally people to your cause if that's truly your belief. You complaining at Jason for making useless comments is being just as useless given the approaching deadline. If you feel strongly that xvart is scum, why are you not trumpeting that lynch from the rooftops to make it happen? You've been taking pot shots at me, but at least I'm here making a lynch happen on someone who I think is scummy. All I'm saying is that it looks like quite a lot of affectation from you.

lol [/VP impression]

Other people
are
scummier and I
did
rally people to my Xvart cause that eventually collapsed. Am I supposed to sit around with my thumb up my butt and whine about a wagon that clearly isn't going anywhere. Oooor am I going to plunk my vote down on one of the two viable wagons in the face of a deadline that happened to occur around a holiday weekend?

You're making a issue out of nothing here. I took my shot with Xvart and it fell though, now I'm pushing my compromise lynch while you whine that I'm not doing nothing? Does not compute.

If this is your passive aggressive way of getting me to vote Ghostlin, it's not working. You would have had more luck if you had come right out and just asked me, at least Xvart had the balls to do that.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:14 am

Post by Quilford »

In post 1083, Vi wrote:
In post 1081, Quilford wrote:Vi... you're making me feel uneasy.
And your avatar is making me feel uneasy, so we're even.

Yukidoh Satoru is displeased.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:45 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1092, saulres wrote:Related: Vi, remember when you were saying the same thing about GNR and I looked into it and you were elated? Why isn't this the same thing?
I'm coming around.

Please understand that the reason I abstained on jason some while ago is that I can't read him in general (or more impolitely I want to policy lynch him in general) and when I saw him putting out what for him I would call reasonable content I marked him down as more likely Town and moved on. It's true that jason seems to post here less in general than elsewhere, and that he spent all of Thursday (my time) not posting here, for what that's worth. As for the difference, I had an existing scum read on GNR and suspected he was newbscum as evidenced by the posting difference. I don't particularly have a :!: scum read on jason and know he's not a newb, so etc.

The bottom line is that I don't really endorse either of these products or services and realize that at best we're getting rid of a distraction with this lynch. To be entirely frank,
Sotty 1095 wrote:If this is your passive aggressive way of getting me to vote Ghostlin, it's not working. You would have had more luck if you had come right out and just asked me, at least Xvart had the balls to do that.
...this rings with me. I feel like I have been manipulated onto the Ghostlin wagon by CES and VPB in particular.

Unvote: Ghostlin

--

Well then you're
really
stupid and I will smack you post game if you are town.
xvart is an experienced player who is not known for stupidity, so I doubt that's the motivation behind his statements.

--

Amrun ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Cogito Ergo Sum ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Ghostlin ( 6 ) Amrun, Cogito Ergo Sum, VP Baltar, Kublai Khan, Quilford, jasonT1981 (L - 2 )
glowball ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
JasonT1981 ( 5 ) glowball, Debonair Danny DiPietro, xvart, saulres, Sotty7 (L - 3 )
Kublai Khan ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Llamarble ( 1 ) Ghostlin, (L - 7 )
Quilford ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Sotty7 ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
saulres ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Vi ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
VP Baltar ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
xvart ( 1 ) Llamarble, (L - 7 )
No Lynch ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 2 ) Roxi, Vi
Total Votes ( 15 )
Needed to Lynch [ 8 ]
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 1097, Vi wrote:I feel like I have been manipulated onto the Ghostlin wagon by CES and VPB in particular.

I'm such an evil mastermind.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1091, Vi wrote:And who are these people?(Not sure why I'm bothering to answer your bait questions to begin with.)

KK and jason for example. they were both saying Ghostlin was scummy from way back and are just coming around now that the wagon is viable again. That has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with Ghostlin being the most popular lynch candidate today. Hell, even you were saying earlier that you thought he was scummy enough to lynch. Now you're apparently being "manipulated" into voted it, which seems like a silly accusation to be making given you were quoting yourself as to why you found him scummy.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”