Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 5:16 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Yosarian2 wrote:I realize that none of that is very solid, it's more suggestive then anything else. Still, right now, Mr. Flay, you are currently third on my list of possible suspects, after neongray and TheCesspit.
Fair enough. My gameplay has been crap lately, and I'm usually not 0-3 on participating in lynches, even when I AM scum (I'm usually one of those sell-out-your-weak-partner types). I
did
think I was dropping the hammer on tidus D1, but I can't prove that externally.

Is TheCesspit still primarily under suspicion because of tidus' either-or comment? Just curious, I didn't think I'd seen much of anything else. Not willing to drop the hammer on neon until we finish discussing things today, we've still got plenty of time before deadline. Besides, I think I've got a better scum candidate in Fritz, even if no one else does.
Retired as of October 2014.
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 5:28 am

Post by neongrey »

I've already stated my views on this. We're still in a position where a town lynch like this won't hurt us too badly, and hopefully the two in a row can leave the rest of you with enough leads to go on.

Just be sure I'm the one you want, that's all. :P
[b]ne*on*grey[/b] [i]n.[/i]
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 5:28 am

Post by Twomz »

Yes, at least for me. I still believe Cesspit is scum. I'm almost certain we've finished most of the discussion... was there something else you wished to talk about Flay?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 8:39 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Mr. Flay wrote: Is TheCesspit still primarily under suspicion because of tidus' either-or comment? Just curious, I didn't think I'd seen much of anything else. Not willing to drop the hammer on neon until we finish discussing things today, we've still got plenty of time before deadline. Besides, I think I've got a better scum candidate in Fritz, even if no one else does.
Several things caught my attention about him.

Day 1, Tidus first voted for TheCesspit, but he made a specfic point of saying that it was a "weak vote". That's a tell right there, especally for newbie scum, voting someone or FOS'ing them but making a specific point of saying it's a "weak vote" or a "weak FOS" can be a scum partner tell, an attempt to create some distance without putting your partner in any real danger. Then, a while later, Tidus unvoted TheCesspit but then FOS'd him. It all stuck me as possible newbie scum distancing tactics.

Also, in post 85 on day 1, TheCesspit appears to defend DG.

On day 2, TheCesspit blindly followed Dripping Goofball's attempt to create a Twomz bandwagon.

He also questioned my jump onto the DGB bandwagon in a strange post that I'm having a lot of trouble trying to analyze, so I'll just quote it here.
TheCesspit wrote:Strange change of vote there by Y2, I must say, though. He liked the Pooky/Frtzler bandwagons, would like to vote TSAGod for lurking and then pops DGB out of the blue.

I'm not sure Y2 is 'lurker scum' if you look back. They've posted consisently.

They maybe scum, naturally, but not sure this is the lurkerscum Pooky was talking about.

Attacks me for voting DG, then sort-of defneds me, then says I might be scum anyway but might not be lurker scum. The whole post just seems wierd.

In TheCesspit's defense, he did eventually get onto the DG bandwagon on day 2, and he did it before the bandwagon appeared inevitable. Still, all in all, he is one of my top suspects at the moment.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 9:30 am

Post by broomhead »

i'd say that warrants a good case against someone.
unvote, vote: Thecesspit

but it was the whole tidus thing in the beginning that makes me want to vote him, the latter half of his argument is slightly weak.
BAMB!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 9:36 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

broomhead wrote:i'd say that warrants a good case against someone.
unvote, vote: Thecesspit

but it was the whole tidus thing in the beginning that makes me want to vote him, the latter half of his argument is slightly weak.
(nods)

Yeah, like I said earlier:
Yosarian wrote:After a re-read, my primary suspects are TheCesspit (mostly for his day 1 interaction with Tidus, and his day 1 defense of DGB), and neongrey (who hasn't really done much this game, and who's jump onto the LML bandwagon day 2 seems suspicious). vote:neongrey
The main reason I'm suspicious of TheCesspit is his day 1 interaction with Tidus and his day 1 defense of Dripping Goofball. The day 2 stuff is not as strong, but I found it interesting at least, so I included it for the sake of completeness.

I'd be happy with either a Cesspit or a Neongrey lynch today. I am slightly leaning towards Neongrey, which is why my vote is there right now, but Cesspit is my #2 suspect.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 11:09 am

Post by Norinel »

6 days to deadline... let's call it Saturday, noon EDT.

Vote Count:

neongrey- 7 (Thesp, Yosarian2, creampuffeater, TheCesspit, Twomz, LoudMouthLee, Fritzler)
Mr. Flay- 2 (PookyTheMagicalBear, Fuldu)
Fritzler- 2 (Mr. Flay, JamesSparrow)
TheCesspit- 2 (Dead Rikimaru, broomhead)
LoudMouthLee- 1 (Lloyd)

Not voting (1): creampuffeater

8 to lynch, 4 at deadline.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 11:30 am

Post by Thesp »

Does anyone realistically see TheCessPit making it to the endgame (unless creampuffeater turns up scum, by my notes, I have them as either/or)? What are we planning on getting out of this day? I'm not sure what we gain by the prolonging of the day. I know everyone wants to look all pro-town by saying, "let's stretch out the day forever long since reading until our eyes bleed helps us catch scum!", but I'm seriously not getting why we're not in night yet.

HAMMERHAMMERHAMMERHAMMERHAMMERHAMMER

Drop it like it's HAWT!
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 12:05 pm

Post by broomhead »

fine! be that way, i kinda don't see the case on neon grey, but i really have been reading detailed on and off, so if someone points me to the post where people point out where he's scummy, i will drop your "hammah"
BAMB!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 12:20 pm

Post by Thesp »

"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 12:25 pm

Post by Twomz »

*cough "she" cough*
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 5:40 pm

Post by neongrey »

My sig helpfully provides a list of those fun facts that everyone always seems to get wrong about me and/or this particular nick. :P
[b]ne*on*grey[/b] [i]n.[/i]
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 11:35 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

So why did this stuff about NG not make him suspicious on Day 2 when I called him out(when i was openly ignored by every1 and subsequently bandwagoned) yet now every1 seems to think lynched NG is a good idea?

Silliness Flay, voting Tidus after he confessed his guilt isn't going to absolve you regardless of whether you were the lynching vote or not.

I don't think DGB can be considered a "weak" teammate and with D2 winding down to the wire as it was, there was certainly an excellent chance that your teammate would make it. In a Himalayas game, scum don't usually like to lose 2 partners early, especially when it wouldn't help you look all that particularly innocent afterwards even if you did bandwagon hop.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2006 1:25 am

Post by Twomz »

Pooky, we didn't know that DG was scum on Day 2... did you mean Day 3?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2006 8:37 am

Post by Fritzler »

Twomz wrote:Pooky, we didn't know that DG was scum on Day 2... did you mean Day 3?
yes we did
i knew DG was scum on d1
Surfs up dude.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2006 5:02 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm sorry Fritz :(. So, who are the other scum? I guess I just can't spot it as well as you can...
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 1:13 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

What does DG's alignment have to do with this? Isn't NG being accused of lurking/fluffposting/following bandwagon without any good reason? That all was pretty clear on day 2, yet some people decided it would be better idea to keep their votes on Pooks/Lee instead of voting NG?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 2:06 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Mr. Flay wrote: Is TheCesspit still primarily under suspicion because of tidus' either-or comment? Just curious, I didn't think I'd seen much of anything else. Not willing to drop the hammer on neon until we finish discussing things today, we've still got plenty of time before deadline. Besides, I think I've got a better scum candidate in Fritz, even if no one else does.
Could you please explain why is Fritzler such a good scum candidate?
Not only he did a consistent campaign against DGB from start but without
post 527 LML would probably have been lynched instead of DGB.
Fritzler would only make sense as scum (in my opinion) if LML is scum too, that way since both of his scum buddies were going to be lynched pushing DGB's lynch would make him look much more pro-town at the same price (one scumbuddy).

Also, your post 536 was the
"reason"
for TheCessPit to unvote DGB 6 posts later. This unvoting would have saved DGB,
if Fritzler didn't convince Pooky to vote her in post 527
This interaction between the two of you even puts you higher in my scum list.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 4:12 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Dead Rikimaru wrote:
Also, your post 536 was the "reason" for TheCessPit to unvote DGB 6 posts later. This unvoting would have saved DGB, if Fritzler didn't convince Pooky to vote her in post 527.
This interaction between the two of you even puts you higher in my scum list.
This statement contains two problems.

1) Post 536 did not give me the reason to unvote DGB. 542 did it was directly from Fritzler's quote. Are you really claiming that Mr Flay's comments were such that

2) Your claiming my unvote would have saved DGB is also untrue. I placed the tying vote on DGB. To do that as scum is madness as the next vote (Pooky as it turns out) condemns DGB to the lead even I later unvote like I did.

Would I have unvoted if it had been closer? I have no idea, and nor do you. You can't guess what would have happened if history had been different. Or you can, but I don't think it's useful at all.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 4:31 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Silliness Flay, voting Tidus after he confessed his guilt isn't going to absolve you regardless of whether you were the lynching vote or not.
You're right, he melted down, I voted, Norinel didn't count it, and here I am. People keep bringing it up though as some sort of scum tell though, when it all happened in just a few hours.
Dead Rikamaru wrote:Could you please explain why is Fritzler such a good scum candidate?
  • Interaction between him and DGB on Day One. Almost no one takes D1 bandwagons very seriously, but they're an excellent way to establish distancing.
  • Fritzler coming on as more 'serious' and his playstyle being different than it usually is, by his own admission once he got called on it.
  • His certainty with his suspicions. In this game, the only ones with knowledge are the scum. This goes double for Pooky in my book.
Pooky says DGB wasn't a weak partner, but then why did she die so early? Why did tidus go down in flames? tidus specifically said he wasn't going to give up his partners, which nobody expects scum to do, but why did he say that? I don't think it was because of TheCesspit or MoS, honestly.
Retired as of October 2014.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 10:51 am

Post by Fritzler »

Mr. Flay wrote:Interaction between him and DGB on Day One. Almost no one takes D1 bandwagons very seriously, but they're an excellent way to establish distancing.
I take them super serial (as serial as i take anything else in this game). you get to kill mad bitches
Mr. Flay wrote:Fritzler coming on as more 'serious' and his playstyle being different than it usually is, by his own admission once he got called on it.
so, would you rather i be like
SCULLY IS HOT
and not contribute at all?
Mr. Flay wrote:[*]His certainty with his suspicions. In this game, the only ones with knowledge are the scum. This goes double for Pooky in my book.[/list]
to the trained eye, it was pretty obvious DGB was scum, fyi
Surfs up dude.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 11:00 am

Post by Thesp »

WHY IS THIS DAY STILL GOING ON OH IT BURNS AND MAKES ME WANT TO CLAW MY EYES OUT OW THE PAIN MOMMY MAKE IT STOP
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 11:05 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, the day will end on Saturday regardless... but someone could go ahead and just lynch Neon and get it over with. (I don't see any other possible lynches for today.)
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 12:36 pm

Post by Norinel »

3 days minus 7.5 hours to deadline.

Activity check: Prodding LML.

No vote changes, neongrey will be lynched at deadline if nothing significant changes.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 1:26 pm

Post by broomhead »

fine! stop your whinning. i will finish her, but i really don't think she's the one(yes i know if she comes up to be it will look bad ect. WHATEVER!)

vote:neongrey
BAMB!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”