Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 3:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

Twilight. Anything else to add anyone?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2006 7:16 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Actually, I'd think broomhead will look worse if neongrey ISN'T scum. Why hammer someone you don't think is scum?

Fritzler, I have no idea what you're trying to say there. Super serial? Anyway, no I wouldn't RATHER you were irrelevant, but when you change your behavior, it makes me suspicious.
Retired as of October 2014.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2006 8:35 am

Post by Twomz »

It's a joke from South Park... there's a scientist that keeps saying "I'm really serial guys... serially!" instead of saying "I'm really serious guys... seriously!"
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
JamesSparrow
JamesSparrow
Goon
JamesSparrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2006 9:58 am

Post by JamesSparrow »

it's not a scientist, it's Al Gore
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2006 10:23 am

Post by Twomz »

Really?... It didn't look like Al Gore... Hmm... I guess i'll have to watch it closer next time it comes on....

Thx for posting actual content there JS [/sarcasm]
JamesSparrow
JamesSparrow
Goon
JamesSparrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2006 11:38 am

Post by JamesSparrow »

meh, it's twilight.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2006 11:51 am

Post by Fritzler »

yea its al gore
Surfs up dude.
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2006 8:51 pm

Post by neongrey »

Twilight now?

Call this a pre-emptive 'bah' post:

Bah. Go town.
[b]ne*on*grey[/b] [i]n.[/i]
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2006 10:49 am

Post by Norinel »

Sorry about that; didn't get a chance to get on yesterday. LML will need to be replaced.

End of Day Vote Count:

neongrey- 8 (Thesp, Yosarian2, creampuffeater, TheCesspit, Twomz, LoudMouthLee, Fritzler, broomhead)
Mr. Flay- 2 (PookyTheMagicalBear, Fuldu)
Fritzler- 2 (Mr. Flay, JamesSparrow)
TheCesspit- 2 (Dead Rikimaru, broomhead)
LoudMouthLee- 1 (Lloyd)

Not voting (1): creampuffeater

8 to lynch, 4 at deadline.

Day 4:

Despite the seeming ambiguity of motive implied by the "grey" part, neongrey turns out to be innocent. How sad.

neongrey (Townie) - lynched Day 4.

It is now Night 5, send choice ASAP.
In light of the fact that the deadline according to the rules would be just the weekend, I'll give the scum a little more time.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 11:44 am

Post by Norinel »

MrBuddyLee replaces LoudMouthLee.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2006 11:51 am

Post by Norinel »

Night 5

Well, I'd love to convince you all that this deathscene took a week to write, but given the other deathscenes this game, going for three sentences should do the trick. Anyway, Pooky is dead. Sorry for the delay.

Oh, and the stats:
Townies alive: 11
Mafia alive: 2

Mafia lynches to town win: 2
Town lynches to mafia win: 5
Chance of town win given random lynch: 39.5%
PookyTheMagicalBear (Townie) - killed Night 5

It is now Day 5, 13 alive means 7 to lynch. Deadline June 10.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2006 12:08 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Hey all, I'm replacing LML. I've read the thread once and need to give it one more go before I feel comfortable enough to join in. Back soon.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2006 12:37 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Well, we don't really have much more information then yesterday, other then Pooky being town, which I was already pretty sure of anyway. I think the strongest thing I have to go on is still my argument against TheCesspit from yesterday.
Yosarian2 wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote: Is TheCesspit still primarily under suspicion because of tidus' either-or comment? Just curious, I didn't think I'd seen much of anything else. Not willing to drop the hammer on neon until we finish discussing things today, we've still got plenty of time before deadline. Besides, I think I've got a better scum candidate in Fritz, even if no one else does.
Several things caught my attention about him.

Day 1, Tidus first voted for TheCesspit, but he made a specfic point of saying that it was a "weak vote". That's a tell right there, especally for newbie scum, voting someone or FOS'ing them but making a specific point of saying it's a "weak vote" or a "weak FOS" can be a scum partner tell, an attempt to create some distance without putting your partner in any real danger. Then, a while later, Tidus unvoted TheCesspit but then FOS'd him. It all stuck me as possible newbie scum distancing tactics.

Also, in post 85 on day 1, TheCesspit appears to defend DG.

On day 2, TheCesspit blindly followed Dripping Goofball's attempt to create a Twomz bandwagon.

He also questioned my jump onto the DGB bandwagon in a strange post that I'm having a lot of trouble trying to analyze, so I'll just quote it here.
TheCesspit wrote:Strange change of vote there by Y2, I must say, though. He liked the Pooky/Frtzler bandwagons, would like to vote TSAGod for lurking and then pops DGB out of the blue.

I'm not sure Y2 is 'lurker scum' if you look back. They've posted consisently.

They maybe scum, naturally, but not sure this is the lurkerscum Pooky was talking about.

Attacks me for voting DG, then sort-of defneds me, then says I might be scum anyway but might not be lurker scum. The whole post just seems wierd.

In TheCesspit's defense, he did eventually get onto the DG bandwagon on day 2, and he did it before the bandwagon appeared inevitable. Still, all in all, he is one of my top suspects at the moment.
So,
vote:TheCesspit
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2006 1:04 pm

Post by Lloyd »

From post 649:
TheCesspit wrote:As stated previosuly, I can see exactly why a vote on me is warranted, so I'm kinda of in agreement that either TheCesspit or Neongrey is the right vote today, because the reasons are about the same.

Vote: Neongrey
TheCesspit,

In a game with vanilla townies, how can your comment above help find scum?

Unless you were being sarcastic, it makes you seem scummy.

Vote: TheCesspit
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2006 2:04 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Yosarian2 wrote:Well, we don't really have much more information then yesterday, other then Pooky being town, which I was already pretty sure of anyway. I think the strongest thing I have to go on is still my argument against TheCesspit from yesterday.
Well, you know, there's always the fact that eight of you voted to lynch neongrey, who turned out to be innocent. We could work with that information, instead of your not unreasonable, but not especially strong, argument against TheCesspit. Downplaying a major piece of information isn't going to incline me toward trusting you. I want to reread the Dripping Goofball lynch, because that's the vote you've cast that I can really put in your favor, but it's a confusing timeline of changes regarding who would be lynched at deadline, and I'd like to see exactly where you fall in that. If not for that, I'd be ready to vote you.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2006 2:16 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fuldu wrote: Well, you know, there's always the fact that eight of you voted to lynch neongrey, who turned out to be innocent. We could work with that information, instead of your not unreasonable, but not especially strong, argument against TheCesspit. Downplaying a major piece of information isn't going to incline me toward trusting you. I want to reread the Dripping Goofball lynch, because that's the vote you've cast that I can really put in your favor, but it's a confusing timeline of changes regarding who would be lynched at deadline, and I'd like to see exactly where you fall in that. If not for that, I'd be ready to vote you.
When someone looks as suspicious as neongrey did yesterday, I would expect both townies and scum to vote for him, so I'm not really going to try to read anything into who voted for neongrey and who didn't, at least not if I have anything better to go on. If you want to try to put together a bandwagon based on it, though, be my guest.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2006 3:46 pm

Post by Fuldu »

That might be reasonable if I could see any justification for calling neongrey's behavior suspicious. The only real argument I see made is Thesp's, which he was pushing fairly emphatically. And little of that made any sense back when it was still possible that neongrey was scum, and less so now.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2006 4:16 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

On evidence alone I think Cesspit would have been a better choice yesterday. There appear to be more curious actions and conversations relating Cess and known scum than neon and scum. One thing I noticed in particular was how enthusiastic DG was about being the second on my wagon, when before Lloyd's post it looked like Cesspit was headed for a sure lynch.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2006 11:09 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Lloyd wrote:From post 649:
TheCesspit wrote:As stated previosuly, I can see exactly why a vote on me is warranted, so I'm kinda of in agreement that either TheCesspit or Neongrey is the right vote today, because the reasons are about the same.

TheCesspit,

Because seeing who bites would possibly help. I was happy to be lynched if those remaining townies could use the lynching to help identified the last two scum.

I'll repeat what I keep saying: My play has been bad, I can understand being lynched based on it, but I am not Scum.

Personally, I'm a little more suspicious of Mr Flay tody.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2006 9:43 am

Post by Fritzler »

TheCesspit wrote:
Lloyd wrote:From post 649:

TheCesspit,

Because seeing who bites would possibly help. I was happy to be lynched if those remaining townies could use the lynching to help identified the last two scum.

I'll repeat what I keep saying: My play has been bad, I can understand being lynched based on it, but I am not Scum.

Personally, I'm a little more suspicious of Mr Flay tody.
hmm, my number two suspect wants to vote for my number 1 suspect
Surfs up dude.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2006 9:46 am

Post by Twomz »

vote: cesspit
The lynch i've wanted for a while now :D.

For 2 days we've lynched a player that looked "suspicious" and turned up town. I'm sure after we lynch cesspit scum, we'll be able to draw a conclusion on which people on the wagons are scum. :D.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2006 11:45 am

Post by Fuldu »

Twomz wrote:
vote: cesspit
The lynch i've wanted for a while now :D.

For 2 days we've lynched a player that looked "suspicious" and turned up town. I'm sure after we lynch cesspit scum, we'll be able to draw a conclusion on which people on the wagons are scum. :D.
Didn't you say you wanted to do that today?
Twomz wrote:
unvote, vote: Neongrey
:? I suppose this is the move for today... but, even if Neon turns up town, we'll be able to cross check who pushed her wagon and see who voted during the "quick vote" area.
You've equivocated your way onto both of the town lynches, all the while pushing this Cesspit/MoS choice. I've already said once that you've seemed really scummy the past two days, but that your superior voting record keeps me from voting you. You should keep in mind that that buffer of tolerance is dwindling.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2006 7:05 am

Post by Twomz »

I did say that... and I will do that. I'm just not sure when :?.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2006 8:59 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I'm here, my conference is done. I still think broomhead is more suspicious for hammering a townie than scum, so that would be my top choice for right now.

Why Pooky last night? Why not sooner, since all kills will have to go through? He was on his game earlier, pushing strongly for DGB, but lately has been less "magical". Hell for that matter, why kirby/logicitus N2?

Of the remaining players, my List™ would look something like this (this is back of the envelope, just to stir up discussion):
  • broomhead - unsteady play, hammering neongrey despite saying he didn't think he was scum. Also hammered RandomActs on D3, our first townie lynch.
  • Fritzler - previously mentioned.
  • creampuffeater = too quiet, goes with the crowd, some defense of DGB.
  • Dead Rikimaru - on against TheCesspit and me.
  • JamesSparrow (Replacing Hallisy) - doing the absolute minimum, not helpful, seems "lost" all the time.
  • TheCesspit - somewhat defended by DGB early (and defending of, in retrospect), seems to be doing enough to get by, earlier I didn't see the case against him but now I'm not so sure. Of course I don't think it's him
    and
    Dead Rik... however he does think the same about Fritzler as I do.
  • Thesp (Replacing TSAGod) - not sure on him though, too quiet (except for the spamming posts of yesterday). Rabid about killing neongrey.
  • Twomz - not bad, somwhat quiet but seems to have a good grasp on the game.
  • Yosarian2 - relatively good logic/play but some inconsistencies. I'd really like to see that "list of people who like to pretend (he) said something completly different from what (he) actually said."
  • MrBuddyLee (Replacing LoudMouthLee) - LML was replaced which doesn't help :/ But Lee was never high on my list, so he defaults to the bottom tier.
  • Lloyd (Replacing Thoth) - bottom tier. Not much problem with anything he's said, except when he's after me of course. :roll:
  • Fuldu - seems damn solid. Only question is why is he still alive?
  • Mr. Flay - err, yeah.
Retired as of October 2014.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2006 9:04 am

Post by Fritzler »

Mr. Flay wrote:
  • TheCesspit - somewhat defended by DGB early (and defending of, in retrospect), seems to be doing enough to get by, earlier I didn't see the case against him but now I'm not so sure. Of course I don't think it's him
    and
    Dead Rik... however he does think the same about Fritzler as I do.
  • Thesp (Replacing TSAGod) - not sure on him though, too quiet (except for the spamming posts of yesterday). Rabid about killing neongrey.
yea, cesspit and flay are trying to eliminate the fritz threat in the day

thesp, i like him
Surfs up dude.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”