Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 9:32 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Mod, could you please prod Thesp?
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 9:46 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Creampuff eater has not contribued that much so far this game, and has a bad voting record, so that bandwagon does make some sense to me. Still, I'd rather lynch Cesspit, all in all.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 10:04 am

Post by Twomz »

Mr. Flay wrote:Helllooo....where are all the lurkers?
Lurking?

Anyway... I would greatly appreciate it if people commented on what's going on... or at least posted. I'm certain we're either going to lynch Cesspit or Creampuff today.

Cesspit on grounds of the Hez/tidus/MoS theory and horrid voting record (there are other claims that his posts are suspicious, but I can't think of any examples).

Creampuff for lurking, not contributing, and a really bad voting record. Again, there are probably other things that i'm missing. Does anyone else want to comment on either of the wagons?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 11:34 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Fritzler wrote:
Vote: The CessPit
Glad to see you don't need to explain yourself...
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 11:39 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Twomz wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:Helllooo....where are all the lurkers?
Lurking?

Anyway... I would greatly appreciate it if people commented on what's going on... or at least posted. I'm certain we're either going to lynch Cesspit or Creampuff today.

Cesspit on grounds of the Hez/tidus/MoS theory and horrid voting record (there are other claims that his posts are suspicious, but I can't think of any examples).
The first reason of those two is a horrible reason to lynch me. The other has much more merit.
Creampuff for lurking, not contributing, and a really bad voting record. Again, there are probably other things that i'm missing. Does anyone else want to comment on either of the wagons?
Not really much to add myself. I don't like Dead Rikimaru's analysis, but I think he's only happy once I'm lynched. Anything I say to him will be WIFOM'd.

I'm out of ideas. I suspect Fritzler and Mr Flay.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 11:57 am

Post by Norinel »

Activity check: Prodding Thesp. Next check Sunday.

Vote Count:

TheCesspit- 6 (Yosarian2, Lloyd, Twomz, JamesSparrow, Dead Rikimaru, Fritzler)
Creampuffeater- 2 (Fuldu, Mr. Flay)
Mr. Flay- 1 (TheCesspit)

Not voting- Everyone else

7 to lynch.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 5:54 pm

Post by Twomz »

1 to hammer.

Actually Cesspit, after the three on my list, Fritz and Mr. Flay stick out as the most likely to have been recruited. *shrug*
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 9:17 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Lloyd wrote:MrBuddyLee (or should I also call you Lee #2),

Any additional thoughts since you last posted?
MrBuddyLee,

You have been vocal in other games, but you have been quieter in this game.

Compared to other replacements who joined mid-game (Pooky, Thesp, and I), you have been tame thus far.

Thus, any additional thoughts since you last posted?
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 10:14 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Twomz wrote:1 to hammer.

Actually Cesspit, after the three on my list, Fritz and Mr. Flay stick out as the most likely to have been recruited. *shrug*
Well, there we go then :)

Sorry to all the town for not being much more help... you win percentage will go down once I'm hammered.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 11:24 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

JamesSparrow, you voted Cesspit after reading Twomz's vote summary post. Broomhead had a pretty much identical voting record to Cesspit. What made you decide to vote Cess instead of broomhead?

Also, what's your reasoning behind finding Fritzler scummy, if you still do?

creampuffeater, of the players remaining alive, you've only specifically mentioned you found Mr. Flay and Fritzler scummy. They were voting for each other yesterday nearly up until lynch time. What's your take on that situation? Also, you haven't given your opinion on anyone these past two weeks, just defended yourself. Why no opinions on who's scummy?

Cess, I've thought your votes for Fritzler were for terrible reasons for much of the last few days. Why do you currently place him in your top two?

Mr. Flay, after the RA mislynch you voted Fritzler out of the gate. I saw his Cesspit lynch vote right before your post as the logical one right then, and it was Pooky who pretty much rang up RA, not Fritzler. So why'd you get so aggressive on Fritzler there instead of Pooky?

broomhead, two days in a row you placed the hammer and both times it reads like you really didn't think either one was scum. Are you going to hammer Cesspit, and do you think he's scum?

I'm most likely to vote Cesspit once I hear answers to the above questions. I thought he was the logical lynch after day 2, but Pooky got the ball moving in another direction. Cess spent days 3-4 quibbling about unofficial vote counts and next to Twomz, he was the lamest vote on neongrey (basically stated no opinion.)

I haven't found Fuldu or DeadRikimaru scummy.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 11:54 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Cess, I've thought your votes for Fritzler were for terrible reasons for much of the last few days. Why do you currently place him in your top two?

For the same "terrible" reasons as I stated after Fritzler post counts, and his reason behind them (to distract and gain advantage for his side). And beyond that if you look at his posting record, most of it is unexplained. Maybe it's Fritzler being Fritzler, but for a lot of other people if they voted with no reason, did post counts and posted random stuff, you'd lynch them.

I dont have the experience necessary to be 100% sure of my convictions.

I do say, as I stated before, that I was better lynch of day 4 than neogrey if neogrey turned out to be town. I migth have said it about RA, but I was happy with that lynch-wagon. Bad me. I'd look at those two days hard, all you experienced ones.

I've been expecting to be the next Townie to go. Just ensure you get some sort of information from my lynch to win the game.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:21 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Huh, I didn't realize we already had 6 of 7 needed. I lost most of last week, sorry folks.
MrBuddyLee wrote:Mr. Flay, after the RA mislynch you voted Fritzler out of the gate. I saw his Cesspit lynch vote right before your post as the logical one right then, and it was Pooky who pretty much rang up RA, not Fritzler. So why'd you get so aggressive on Fritzler there instead of Pooky?
Eh? I think I've been fairly equally on Pooky and Fritz, maybe leaning a little more towards Fritz since he pegged DGB for no obvious reason D1, and has been acting funny as opposed to Pooky just acting like Pooky (more or less). I wasn't going off of any one action when I voted Fritz, just continuing my earlier suspicions. Also, pegging Pooky tends to get his friends against you, and whether I was right or wrong about Pooky I needed more information first...
I'm most likely to vote Cesspit once I hear answers to the above questions. I thought he was the logical lynch after day 2, but Pooky got the ball moving in another direction. Cess spent days 3-4 quibbling about unofficial vote counts and next to Twomz, he was the lamest vote on neongrey (basically stated no opinion.)
Lamer than broomhead??
Retired as of October 2014.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:27 am

Post by Fritzler »

TheCesspit wrote:
Fritzler wrote:
Vote: The CessPit
Glad to see you don't need to explain yourself...
yea, i really am too
Surfs up dude.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:00 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Mr. Flay wrote:(was cess's vote on neon) Lamer than broomhead??
This is like asking if the Backstreet Boys were lamer than Milli Vanilli. They were both terrible.

Other than Twomz, everyone who voted for neongrey yesterday made their first mention of her in their vote to lynch post. Broomhead at least waited two days after the penultimate vote, it was stated that there was no way any other lynch was gonna happen, and then he applied another hammer. Sure, I'd rather have seen him find someone else to vote for and support it with a decent argument, but it was basically a mercy killing and given the situation I don't see it as scummy. If he does it a third time, I think he should be lynched on principle.

Cess's reason for voting neon straddled the fence, the same way he straddled on DGB:
Cess wrote:Neongrey's vote of Fritzler after me could be seen in two ways, much like my vote. Agreement, or deflection away from the scum partners... vote: neongrey
Cess wrote:Then there's DGB. On one hand they seem to be the most voal person here, helpful and eager. On the other, there's a few bits and pieces noted by others that make me suspicious enough... vote: DGB
I didn't find his stated reason for voting either as expressing a strong personal desire to lynch--they appear manufactured.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

TheCesspit wrote:

For the same "terrible" reasons as I stated after Fritzler post counts, and his reason behind them (to distract and gain advantage for his side). And beyond that if you look at his posting record, most of it is unexplained. Maybe it's Fritzler being Fritzler, but for a lot of other people if they voted with no reason, did post counts and posted random stuff, you'd lynch them.
It is worth noting that the whole attack against the vote count Fritzer did was based on the fact Fritzer did a vote count and a demand that more people vote for DG at the same time, which you thought was bad (you said something about you wanted the editoral comments in another post, I think). As we now know, DG was scum, so even if Fritzer was using underhand or manipulative tactics to get more people to vote for DG, that dosn't make Fritzer more scummy; if anything it makes him less scummy. That seems a pretty bad reason to be attacking him.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:20 pm

Post by Twomz »

MBL wrote:Cess's reason for voting neon straddled the fence,
the same way he straddled on DGB:
:shock: ... ROFL.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:59 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Yosarian2 wrote: It is worth noting that the whole attack against the vote count Fritzer did was based on the fact Fritzer did a vote count and a demand that more people vote for DG at the same time, which you thought was bad (you said something about you wanted the editoral comments in another post, I think). As we now know, DG was scum, so even if Fritzer was using underhand or manipulative tactics to get more people to vote for DG, that dosn't make Fritzer more scummy; if anything it makes him less scummy. That seems a pretty bad reason to be attacking him.
It's not only worth noting.
It's what i have been saying for the last two game days.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
JamesSparrow
JamesSparrow
Goon
JamesSparrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:23 pm

Post by JamesSparrow »

MrBuddyLee wrote:JamesSparrow, you voted Cesspit after reading Twomz's vote summary post. Broomhead had a pretty much identical voting record to Cesspit. What made you decide to vote Cess instead of broomhead?

Also, what's your reasoning behind finding Fritzler scummy, if you still do?
I think that a lot of my decision to vote for cess rather than for broom was because of the context of the post made by twomz, specifically following it. I got a very angry-defensive vibe from cesspit's posts, they seemed frustrated and angry. i suppose those are also things that could be felt by any of us if there was a bandwagon against us, but the way his reacting posts were made gave me a scummy feeling towards him.

As for fritz, my reason for thinking he's scummy is his "playstyle" which has shown itself a number of times not only in this game. that is--sporadic voting, voting without posting reasons, being an all-around reckless player. i'm not sure it infers that he's mafia, but that has been the case in the past. call it classical conditioning i guess. when i see him acting like that, it reminds me of when he was acting that way, distracting from the fact that he was scum.
JamesSparrow
JamesSparrow
Goon
JamesSparrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:27 pm

Post by JamesSparrow »

oh and i wanted to mention, when looking at the day where DGB was lynched, DGB had one of 5 votes on LML. the number of votes on DGB was 6, only one away from those on LML. We know that DGB was mafia, and wouldn't it be safe to take from that, that DGB wouldn't be voting for one of his mafia buddies if they were one vote away from being lynched? what i'm trying to say with this, is that Mr. BL is probably town, right?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:01 am

Post by Lloyd »

JamesSparrow wrote:what i'm trying to say with this, is that Mr. BL is probably town, right?
I'm still haven't ruled out MrBuddyLee as potential scum.

In a vanilla townie game...A scum trying to sacrifice their own from Day 1 may be an attempt of trying to ride this game until the end.

Plus, I still dislike the bet that LoudmouthLee made earlier in this game; it seemed scummy, even in hindsight.

---

Since several people have posted without casting the lynch vote on TheCessPit...

While we wait, I'd like to evaluate the other option, creampuffeater.

---

creampuffeater,

Who are you suspicious of at this point?

---
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:30 am

Post by creampuffeater »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
creampuffeater, of the players remaining alive, you've only specifically mentioned you found Mr. Flay and Fritzler scummy. They were voting for each other yesterday nearly up until lynch time. What's your take on that situation? Also, you haven't given your opinion on anyone these past two weeks, just defended yourself. Why no opinions on who's scummy?
Yes, I have mentioned that I found them scummy, but Mr. Flay has done a good job, of getting to a point where I do not think he is the scummiest. Fritz, with the whole maturity thing right out in a point of the game where people thought he could be the recriut, has made him very scummy in my head. Now I do realise that he has switched to it, and is not his old self anymore,but again he is not the scummiest right now.

I agree with the town, that Cess is the lynch for today with everything, I will post more later but I have to go to school (if my participation in thisd game drops, I am sorry. We are graduating in like 2 weeks OMG SOOOOO HAPPY!!!)
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:39 am

Post by Fritzler »

creampuffeater wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:
Yes, I have mentioned that I found them scummy, but Mr. Flay has done a good job, of getting to a point where I do not think he is the scummiest. Fritz, with the whole maturity thing right out in a point of the game where people thought he could be the recriut, has made him very scummy in my head. Now I do realise that he has switched to it, and is not his old self anymore,but again he is not the scummiest right now.
yea, fritz's maturity is a pretty obviosu tell
Surfs up dude.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:40 am

Post by Thesp »

My apologies for my absence lately. :( Now, back to business.

As I see it, TheCessPit is no rose garden, but I'm also showing that creampuffeater pushed for TheCessPit early on when tidus was getting votes. That doesn't make much sense if both creampuffeater and TheCessPit are scum. I see creampuffeater as being scummier than TheCessPit, so...

Vote: creampuffeater.

Add to that this recent disturbing comment...
creampuffeater wrote:I agree with the town, that Cess is the lynch for today with everything, I will post more later but I have to go to school
The town has not agreed to a lynch of Cess, and the presumption that we have/should disturbs me, as does referring to "the town" in third person.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:49 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:(was cess's vote on neon) Lamer than broomhead??
This is like asking if the Backstreet Boys were lamer than Milli Vanilli. They were both terrible.
Okay, you've got a point there... :lol:
Cess's reason for voting neon straddled the fence, the same way he straddled on DGB
Yeah, but DGB was scum while neongrey was town. I think that shows more about the personality of the player and not whether or not he's scum, particularly.

Not much change since my last post, but I still prefer creampuffeater to TheCesspit; I don't think they're both our remaining scum, however, and I still prefer broomhead to either, but there's no momentum there.
Retired as of October 2014.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:42 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

creampuffeater wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:

I agree with the town, that Cess is the lynch for today with everything, I will post more later but I have to go to school (if my participation in thisd game drops, I am sorry. We are graduating in like 2 weeks OMG SOOOOO HAPPY!!!)

contiunue..... @fritz no it is not a complete scum tell, but took me by suprise and at the time I found it very scummy, and I still think that it is different and not to be over looked
thesp wrote: the town has not agreed to lynch cess and the presumption that we have/should disturbs me, as does refering to the town in third person
ok first on the lynch, when 1 person is 1 vote away from lynch, I guess that the town wants them lynched/looked into. The town does not just vote for random player X and hope they are scum. And the third person thing, thats just me sorry.

SCUM LIST
1. Cess
2. Jamessparrow ( I cant get over his post, where he says I do not needs a prod. That just doesnt sit well
3. pretty much everybody who is slightly scummy/new ways

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”