creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:47 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

Fuldu wrote:I still like my creampuffeater vote from yesterday. Between Flay and Fritzler (not the only options, but the main two under discussion), I'm more inclined to suspect Flay, but past evidence suggests that I'm naturally more inclined to suspect Flay.

vote: creampuffeater
ok... so you think Flay is scum, and you vote me. I did think Fritz was scummy earlier, but he kept up his act and is not scummy. I think Flay on the other hand is
Vote: Mr. Flay
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:51 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I reread creampuffeater's post history because his comment just now to Fuldu was odd. His one big mistake in this game was thinking that since DG's always goofy, she wasn't scummy in this game, and ignoring the smaller tells apart from the goofiness. But he showed decent judgment as second on tidus, and measured curiosity about Fritzler and Flay. I'm not seeing the creampuff scumminess.

Twomz, you said that creampuff was probably the play today. Is that just because he had the most votes yesterday next to Cesspit, or do you really find him scummiest? I liked your logic on Cesspit, and thought people should have listened to you and lynched Cess earlier. But your post history shows very little original thought on creampuff, so why that lynch today?

You say "lurking, not contributing and terrible voting record". I'm not sure I agree his voting record is that much worse than anyone else's, and he's lurked less than JamesSparrow and broomhead. I agree, eventually people who aren't vocal need to go, but I'm not sure this is the right time for creampuff. I've found that push somewhat out of place. I see broomhead and Flay as more reasonable choices for today.

vote: broomhead
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:56 am

Post by Fuldu »

Dead Rikimaru wrote:
Fuldu wrote:I'm more inclined to suspect
Flay
, but past evidence suggests that I'm naturally more inclined to suspect
Flay
Would I be right to assume that there should be a Fritzler in place of one of those Flays?
No, that sentence is correct. In this game, I suspect Flay more than I suspect Fritzler, but past experience indicates that I naturally tend to find Flay suspicious, whether he's scum or not, so that may not be the best indicator.

BuddyLee, did you reread my suspicion post against creampuff from yesterday? It covers more than the DG thing you mention.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Fuldu wrote:Caught scum show up in most of the comparative posts as the less suspicious individual, but often in such a way as to be justifiable later on. Also, a random vote on DGB at the beginning that doesn't threaten her but creates some amouont of voting pattern.

The only contrast to this is that creampuff was on the tidus lynch before he outed himself, and that deserves some slack. But what I find odd is that, instead of being emboldened by a successful lynch, creampuff seems to have backed off substantially since then, as if it wasn't quite the outcome he was hoping for.
That one? I remember reading it yesterday, didn't reread it today til now. Your comment on the initial DGB vote is interesting--the stated reason for the vote is unusual, even for a first post vote.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:02 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:A three-way discussion between us, however, is likely to just benefit the scum, whoever they are....
If the three of you are town, that's correct, you're more likely to whip up paranoia and end up lynching an innocent. But if one or more of you is scum, your discussion is nearly certain to benefit town. Also, you've been finding Fritzler scummy, and are currently voting for him, but that statement just kinda implied you think he's town.
Sorry; what I meant to say there was that few-person discussions in a game with this many players left means a) lurking scum get off free for a while, and b) scum in that small group have a comparatively greater chance to control the tone of the discussion. I'm not certain about Fritzler, of course; I think I just find him scummy/irritating in general.
Unvote: Fritzler

Fuldu wrote:In this game, I suspect Flay more than I suspect Fritzler, but past experience indicates that I naturally tend to find Flay suspicious, whether he's scum or not, so that may not be the best indicator.
*laugh* Ain't that the truth. We're we in the (losing) endgame of Good Omens, going at each other's throats?

I'm having a hard time seeing Lloyd as scum, therefore the person voting for him jumps up on my list.
Vote: broomhead
, he's still flipping my triggers, and more actively than Fritz of late.
Retired as of October 2014.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:52 am

Post by Norinel »

7 days to deadline.

Vote Count:

Mr. Flay- 3 (Yosarian2, Fritzler, creampuffeater)
Fritzler- 2 (Lloyd, JamesSparrow)
broomhead- 2 (MrBuddyLee, Mr. Flay)
Lloyd- 1 (Broomhead)
creampuffeater- 1 (Fuldu)

Not voting (2): Dead Rikimaru, Twomz

6 to lynch, 3 at deadline
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:01 am

Post by Norinel »

5 days to deadline, let's make it Thursday at 7 PM Eastern.

Activity check: Prodding broomhead, Fritzler, JamesSparrow, Lloyd, Twomz, and Yosarian2.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:24 am

Post by Lloyd »

My vote on Fritzler stays.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:36 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Mr. Flay wrote:Yos: I'm inherently conservative when it comes to throwing the hammer; therefore even on the chance that broomhead is a bloodthirsty townie, I don't see it as pro-town/helpful behavior. That sort of thing can get us killed should we reach a Lynch-Or-Lose endgame. I would NEVER say that a lynch is a foregone conclusion before the hammer is thrown; just looking at the voting pattern in this game should answer that, and we don't have any investigative/useful roleclaims to rescue people.
Well, in general, sure, there's always a chance that the lynch can be stopped. In that specific case, though, with the deadline so close and there being so many votes on neon and no one else having anywhere close to as many votes, I was pretty sure that neon was going to get lynched, and I doubt anyone else could have come to a different conclusion. I would still think that knowing the bandwagon was going to be on a good guy, scum would be more likely to sit back and wait for the deadline lynch instead of dropping the hammer like that. Not that that's evidence broomhead's a good guy, or anything like, just that I don't see dropping the hammer in that situation as a scum tell.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:12 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm back, Sorry Norinel, I was out of town (it was posted in my sig) I'll read through what's gone on when i've finished checking other prods...
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:04 am

Post by Fritzler »

I'm happy with my vote.
Surfs up dude.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:27 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Ergh. I'm still here, where is everybody else?

Yos: You've got a point about the deadline doing the work for him, I just never like the "well, I don't really think this person is scum, but I'm going to vote for/lynch them so we can get on with the game." I think it's anti-town behavior regardless of which faction you're in (and a reason I won't play with certain players anymore, it's too tempting to venge-vote them).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:35 am

Post by Twomz »

vote: Mr. Flay
I have a feeling that we're going to have to lynch him just to meet the deadline :(, but there is a good chance he's the recruit, and since Fritz did kinda sac DG early on, i'm more inclined to think flay is the play than fritz.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:35 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Well, crap. I didn't notice I was headliner for the deadline yesterday. I'd say I don't understand "all" of the votes on me, but there's only 4 of them total, so...

Same question as the other day: Are you all willing to let a small number of people push a deadline lynch onto the group? If my accusers could be more specific I'd be able to answer more, but at this point they just seem to be riding the wave to my death. That'll make it 7-2 tomorrow, not bad but by no means as good as if you'd lynched scum. The number of lurkers makes me want to get out, anyway, in a way.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:52 pm

Post by Norinel »

About 71 hours to deadline. As a reminder, I use half majority to lynch at deadline before endgame, no other conditions.

Vote Count:

Mr. Flay- 4 (Yosarian2, Fritzler, creampuffeater, Twomz)
Fritzler- 2 (Lloyd, JamesSparrow)
broomhead- 2 (MrBuddyLee, Mr. Flay)
Lloyd- 1 (Broomhead)
creampuffeater- 1 (Fuldu)

Not voting (1): Dead Rikimaru

6 to lynch, 3 at deadline
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:02 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

We really do need to hear from more people...this kind of lurking everyone is doing is not helping.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:40 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

People who are lurking right now:

broomhead:

His last post was
broomhead wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:broomhead posted nothing but one defensive post yesterday--didn't help find scum, didn't vote.
*hangs head* yeah, my bad, today i will be of some help.

i am going to
vote llyod
because of yesterday. i wasn't happy with him switching around his vote when the bandwagon was at the top, i think he wanted to get off a townie's bandwagon to look more innocent.
That was 9 days ago, and dispite his promise to "be of some help", that was his only post of the day.

Dead Rikimaru: Has posted a little content today, but has not posted at all in 5 days.

JamesSparrow: Has not posted in 9 days, and posted very little back then.

If any of the three of you are reading, you need to show up and at least say what you think of the Flay bandwagon before the day ends.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:29 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

I am here. Sorry I got busy for some days and got away from all of my games.

I'd ask even more than Yosarian. I would like to suggest that everybody posted a list of three prime suspects.

Reason: We can get away with 3 wrong lynches before lynch-or-lose, but I noticed that people who almost get lynched in a day has been left alone during the next day.
I think that among the three most suspected people between all town there will be at least one mafioso (although we town suck very much at finding scum). So we need to find who everybody suspect NOW.

My prime suspects are (in no particular order):

- MrBuddyLee: Totally thanks to LML. Not only because of the interactions with DGB Lloyd pointed out but I find it very starange how he spent a lot of time trying to convince Lloyd to stop suspecting him and all of a sudden (when he felt out of the spotlights, just before leaving the game) he claimed to suspect Lloyd. This behavior looked very strange for me.
Also LML was one of the best options as mafia recruit.

- Fritzler: As I have been saying (a lot) Fritzler being scum would only make sense if he is scum with LML (read my previous posts). Since there are two mafia remaining a I was convinced Cesspit was one of them there was no space for Fritzler.
Now that Cesspit is proved innocent a mafioso Fritzler makes much more sense, specialy if BuddyLee turns out Mafia. (but makes less sense if BuddyLee isn't)
Fritzler is may be the best candidate to mafia recruit, although I don't see him killing Pooky so early in the game. (unless it was not his decision)

- Mr.Flay: Cesspit being innocent decreased my suspicion of Mr. Flay since most of it was based on Flay's interaction with Cesspit. Being probably the best candidate for mafia recruit keeps him up, specially after Yosarian posts.
Additionally, Flay also has a "strange behavior". Despite being the best candidate for recruit he seemed too eager to use the recruit as argument against other players, incluiding Pooky and Lloyd who got into the game replacing unknown players.

If all players agree I would like if we spent this next three days to check the suspects list of all players.
This will make lurkers participate more and will avoid random people being lynched on the following days (like randomacts and neongrey).
My vote will probably go to one of the three, unless someone make a very good case against someone else.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:53 am

Post by Fritzler »

Dead Rikimaru wrote:Fritzler is may be the best candidate to mafia recruit, although I don't see him killing Pooky so early in the game. (unless it was not his decision)
Good point

i am :confirmed: bitches
Surfs up dude.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:36 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Fritzler wrote:i am :confirmed: bitches
Wait. Explain it to me like I'm a five-year-old: How does Pooky's death make you confirmed? Is this one of those Huggle Alliance things?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:05 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Pretty sure that was a funny. :)
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:33 am

Post by Fritzler »

Mr. Flay wrote:
Fritzler wrote:i am :confirmed: bitches
Wait. Explain it to me like I'm a five-year-old: How does Pooky's death make you confirmed? Is this one of those Huggle Alliance things?
well, just taht i wouldn't kill pooky until endgame
Surfs up dude.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:55 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

But why? If Pooky was doing such a bangup job in this game (and he was, at first at least), why not kill him early? Why not kill a threatening player, in a game WITHOUT docs? That's what I'm trying to understand, and where I think the nightkill choices come into play here:
Norinel wrote:tidus_of_zanarkand (Mafia) - lynched Day 1
HezLucky (Townie) - killed Night 1
kirbyphreak (Replacing logicticus) (Townie) - killed Night 2
Mastermind Of Sin (Townie) - killed Night 3
PookyTheMagicalBear (Replacing Mini Neo) (Townie) - killed Night 5
Thesp (Replacing TSAGod) (Townie) - killed Night 6
I'm not saying the lynches aren't important, because they are, but there's a lot of bad plays/bad information in there. NKs, on the other hand, are 100% and solely the responsibility of the mafia, so they're a clear insight into the scum personality in this game, unadulterated by power role considerations. A criminal profile, if you will.

I'm not sure what happened to N4, hang on... okay, it looks like just a miscount, Pooky was killed the night after MoS. The only one that sticks out of the
dead
is kirbyfreak, and possibly MoS. But why are the rest of us still alive? Okay, scratch that, I know I'm alive 'cause I've been a terrible player this time around. But why Lloyd, whose logic has been unassailable? Fritzler, who pegged DGB D1? Yosarian? Fuldu, for crissake, who I'd have killed on general principle a long time ago... :wink: Lee/BuddyLee? Twomz?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:24 am

Post by Twomz »

Why'd you put me at the end Flay :(.

My top 3 are... (besides Flay)
Creampuffeater - Lurking/no content/bad voting record
Broomhead - Lurking/Hammered 2 townies
... Well, my third was Fritz, but you're probably right in saying that he wouldn't off Pooky like that.
I suppose if Flay turns up town... then MBL would be next in line because he replaced LML...
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:26 am

Post by Fritzler »

Twomz wrote:... Well, my third was Fritz, but you're probably right in saying that he wouldn't off Pooky like that.
see flay?

:confirmed:
Surfs up dude.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”