Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:06 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Mr. Flay wrote: I'm not sure what happened to N4, hang on... okay, it looks like just a miscount, Pooky was killed the night after MoS. The only one that sticks out of the
dead
is kirbyfreak, and possibly MoS. But why are the rest of us still alive? Okay, scratch that, I know I'm alive 'cause I've been a terrible player this time around. But why Lloyd, whose logic has been unassailable? Fritzler, who pegged DGB D1? Yosarian? Fuldu, for crissake, who I'd have killed on general principle a long time ago... :wink: Lee/BuddyLee? Twomz?

Well, it looks to me like the scum are picking off the experenced players. Scum DG seemed to think HezLucky was a very strong player, which is probably why he died.
Dripping Goofball wrote:Who needs to random vote in this game?

Duh!

FOS: neongrey and RandomActs for not paying attention, haha.

We already have something to work with... who did the Asian Mafia recruit? I'd say Fritzler because 100% for sure he'd "accept the offer" but I think HezLucky might be the evil ones best asset (not offense to all the other players that weren't chosen).

vote: HezLucky, top target for mafia recruitment.
And MOS, Pooky, and Thesp, the other three dead, are all rather experenced players. MOS was mostly cleared by the way he led the wagon to lynch tidus on day 1, so he was a logical target, and Pooky was mostly cleared (I thought, anyway) by the way the bandwagon went on the day DG was lynched. All of the nightkills so far seem logical to me.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:27 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

These are my top three suspects.

broomhead - He's lurked and voted poorly, and hasn't asked questions that would help either catch scum or give us insight on his alignment.

Mr. Flay - Has voted inappropriate people several times.

Twomz - His degrees of certainty have been out of proportion to the evidence at hand on several occasions.

JamesSparrow owes us more to work with, but I don't find anything he's posted scummy.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:54 am

Post by Norinel »

48 hours to deadline. broomhead has requested replacement with apologies, JamesSparrow will probably be replaced during the night (Unless he shows up very soon). Will start looking for both now, but I don't think it's worth pushing the deadline for.
Mr. Flay wrote:I'm not sure what happened to N4, hang on... okay, it looks like just a miscount,
Fixed; Night 0 before Day 1 threw me off for a moment.

No vote changes, but to get it on this page:

Vote Count:

Mr. Flay- 4 (Yosarian2, Fritzler, creampuffeater, Twomz)
Fritzler- 2 (Lloyd, JamesSparrow)
broomhead- 2 (MrBuddyLee, Mr. Flay)
Lloyd- 1 (Broomhead)
creampuffeater- 1 (Fuldu)

Not voting (1): Dead Rikimaru

6 to lynch, 3 at deadline
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:12 pm

Post by Fuldu »

I don't have three suspicions. I have one that I feel strongly about, but no one else seems to agree.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:51 am

Post by Fritzler »

Fuldu wrote:I don't have three suspicions. I have one that I feel strongly about, but no one else seems to agree.
i do, we can push him after we lynch flay
Surfs up dude.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:26 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I'd offer the novel concept of lynching broomhead today so that we don't have to replace him, but I'm pretty sure no one cares at this point. :roll: Better to do the mafia's work for them and off the experienced players...

Yos: I know, I didn't get much out of looking at the nightkills either, I was just looking for something, ANYTHING, to stir discussion back up...
Retired as of October 2014.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:52 am

Post by Norinel »

Cogito Ergo Sum replaces broomhead, 24 hours to deadline, previous vote count stands except for replacing broomhead with CES.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:05 pm

Post by Twomz »

Err... sorry flay? Man, we might have to start hitting lurkers... just so we can get some actual discussion going :?.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

ok... well I do see that fritz and fuldu, want me dead after Flays lynch. All I can say there is ok.... lets find out what happens with flay first. I am not scum, and dont want to be lynched. All i can say is that I really did not think DGB was scum (that seems the only reason i am scummy) and did not want to vote for her
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:28 pm

Post by Fuldu »

I won't speak to Fritzler's preferences in the matter, though it seems like you have them right, but for my part, I want you dead
before
Flay's lynch, creampuff. And the fact that you're reacting like that to one vote and an expression of suspicion makes me all the more inclined to suspect you. Also, the fact that you didn't vote for DGB is only part of the reason that I find you scummy. Your whole voting pattern is consistent with someone who was trying to seem somewhat suspicious of both DGB and tidus without putting them in any real danger of being lynched.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:54 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Oh, I agree. I was suspicious of creampuff yesterday, and wouldn't mind lynching him either. I'm still more suspicious of Flay, but if something dramatic happenes in the next 30 hours or so and it looked like Flay wasn't going to get lynched, I'd vote for creampuff.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:29 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

We've got more like 18 hours, Yos. However with broomhead replaced, as much as I don't like it,
Unvote:CES, Vote: creampuffeater

Post, ya bastards!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

(twiddles thumbs)

I've got to say I find it odd that we're heading for a lynch of Mr. Flay, and there are only 4 votes on him, and yet no one has said they think he's a bad lynch. I'm not sure if he's scum and his scumbuddies are trying to be noncommital, or if he's town and the scum are trying to just quietly let the lynch happen, but either way I don't like it.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:44 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Yosarian2 wrote:(twiddles thumbs)

I've got to say I find it odd that we're heading for a lynch of Mr. Flay, and there are only 4 votes on him, and yet no one has said they think he's a bad lynch. I'm not sure if he's scum and his scumbuddies are trying to be noncommital, or if he's town and the scum are trying to just quietly let the lynch happen, but either way I don't like it.
Flay is one of my suspects, but I didn't vote him earlier because I was expecting everyone would colaborate with our suspects list.
If there were more people suspecting creampuffater than Flay, for example, we could even have agreed and lynched him instead.
Looks like it's not only scum who is trying desperatly to survive. Townies are fogetting that they win when all scum are dead
even if they die in the process
and are trying just to get alive by not calling neither town's nor scums attention. (creampuffeater is the best example of this, all he says is he is not scum and votes the person closer to be lynched, without contributing at all) we are maybe minutes away from the deadline and now it's to late but let's not forget to take a look at this tomorrow.

Meanwhile I
vote Mr. Flay
. I can't believe some of his reactions to be sincere, like the surprise about Pooky and Fritzler's "friendship". I agree it's wrong, but it should be no surprise since they always do that.

Btw, Fritzler is by no means "cleared" because of Pooky. He wouldn't kill Pooky at this point but LML/MBL would. It's just a point to be taken in consideration, not proof of innocense.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:48 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Well, I haven't finished my re-read yet and it appears I won't finish it on time, so I might as well lay the HAMMAH! on.

HAMMAH!
-vote: Mr. Flay
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:52 am

Post by Fuldu »

That is quite possibly the stupidest reason for putting the hammer on a lynch that I've ever seen.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:54 am

What? The deadline is like a couple of minutes away. Might as well have a bit of fun.

MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:26 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:What? The deadline is like a couple of minutes away. Might as well have a bit of fun.
Well, at least you're carrying on the rich broomhead tradition of hammering people you don't necessarily find scummy, which is good for continuity.

If Norinel doesn't show up for a few days and your vote might have actually meant something on another candidate, you're in for a world of hurt.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:28 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Bah. I'm a ghost like Elvis...
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:28 am

Yeah, 'cause this type of game tends to have dramatic revelations and momentum shifts at the last moment.

Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:53 am

Post by Norinel »

End of Day Vote Count:

Mr. Flay- 6 (Yosarian2, Fritzler, creampuffeater, Twomz, Dead Rikimaru, Cogito Ergo Sum)
Fritzler- 2 (Lloyd, JamesSparrow)
creampuffeater- 2 (Fuldu, Mr. Flay)
Cogito Ergo Sum- 1 (MrBuddyLee)

Not voting (0): No one

Day 6:

As dusk falls, the group finally chooses Mr. Flay as the one most likely to be one of their enemies. His last words are something like "O true replacement! Thy votes are quick. Thus with a CES I die."

It turns out he's the sort of person who hasn't been revealed in this game for four whole days. How dramatic!

Mr. Flay (Mafia) - lynched Day 6.

It is now Night 6, send choice in 48 hours

Also, lordy replaces JamesSparrow.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:59 pm

Post by Norinel »

Night 6:

The group awakes to find another of their number brutally murdered. Perhaps the final remaining mafia is seeking revenge for their fallen comrade... or they're just killing someone every night like always. Anyway, Fuldu has been fooled for the last time, or something.

Oh, and some numbers:
Townies alive: 8
Mafia alive: 1

Mafia lynches to town win: 1
Town lynches to mafia win: 4
Chance of town win given random lynch: 59.3%
Fuldu (Townie) - killed Night 6

It is now Day 7, 9 alive means 5 to lynch. Deadline 11 days, July 5.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:02 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Good morning, all. Any observations?

Let me start off by saying that, now that I know for sure that Flay was scum, I feel pretty confident that Fritzer and Broomhead are probably not.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:07 pm

Fritzler and me, you mean.

Anyway, I need to finish reading the thread and we need to ask ourselves why Fuldu got killed. I mean, he wasn't voting for Mr. Flay.

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:23 am

Post by Twomz »

I'll try to do another vote count comparison later. But we can all agree that Flay was the most likely recruit? Or would it have shown up as "recruit" when we lynched him, thus the real recruit is the one left?

Either way, i'll
vote: Creampuffeater
for now. This may change after the vote count analysis.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”