New York 146 Zach's Insane Mafia World (OVER)

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I'm really sorry. life/work/Blahblahblah.

Reading fitz' iso now; still believe MoI is scum, and this will stay until I find someone else scummier.

I'm pretty convinced (now) Tammy is town (remind me to blacklist Snake later).

CES will need another read, as well; I especially need to focus on his discussion about how many are left (that was today, yes?).
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

mod/all, I'm v/LA until Sunday night. I'll be keeping tabs by phone but my ability to pore over content and comment will be very restricted.

If I get a chance to respond to CES' crap accusation on my trend of being more clued in I will...but suffice to say it's crap. :roll:
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 709, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:How did that one slip by me?

Um, it could be explained by the SK failing to send in a kill (iirc that slot used to be Lowell; he's pretty lurky) or attempting to kill IAI or Baseline (although I believe he had Lowell down as townish). It's a shame I can't check whether Lowell posted on site that Night because of the crash and whatnot.

You think he would have attempted to kill IaI? If I recall, IaI looked pretty scummy in the reads; seems an odd kill choice.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 726, havingfitz wrote:
If I get a chance to respond to CES' crap accusation on my trend of being more clued in I will...but suffice to say it's crap. :roll:

Saying it's crap and demonstrating why it's crap are two different things.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:03 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Reminder that the deadline is on Friday, May 4th at 11pm CST. A little over a week from now.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Tammy, no, I don't particularly think so. Lowell missing a nightkill is plenty plausible though. (And MoI would've known there was a missing nightkill; I'm annoyed I can't go back to look at the timing of his claim. It really does neatly explain why there's this awkward DV protect in his claim. He doesn't want to still have a doc protect left and one-shot doctor sounds really convenient, so he decides to claim 2-shot and claims to have protected DV without really thinking through whether he would've used his shot that Night.)

Gonna be V/LA for a little while. Given that and the deadline I think I'll
vote: havingfitz
here.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:27 am

Post by Zachrulez »

1st vote count of day 7:

Havingfitz - 1 (Cogito Ergo Sum)

Not voting: (havingfitz, MagnaofIllusion, Tammy, Nobody Special)

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch

Day 7 shall end no later than Friday, May 4th at 11pm CST
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:03 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD – I’ll be LA from 4:30 PM EDT today until Monday morning for my usual weekend family duties.

Still waiting on actual content from Nobody Special …

--

CES wrote:Tammy, no, I don't particularly think so. Lowell missing a nightkill is plenty plausible though. (And MoI would've known there was a missing nightkill; I'm annoyed I can't go back to look at the timing of his claim. It really does neatly explain why there's this awkward DV protect in his claim. He doesn't want to still have a doc protect left and one-shot doctor sounds really convenient, so he decides to claim 2-shot and claims to have protected DV without really thinking through whether he would've used his shot that Night.)

Don’t let the fact that I breadcrumbed Day 1 before any kills were missing my limited Doc status get in the way of your ever increasing stretching to justify a scenario where my claim is fake.

So now we have a vote down – now let us see where the chips fall.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

Meh, I'm inclined to believe your claim because I think it would be intensely silly for IaI to claim weak doc if he was your partner and then you did too and because of the lack of night two SK kill without a valid explanation for what was up with the SK, but I feel all blech about breadcrumbs being used as evidence for a role. All they do is show that you intended to claim a particular role, not that you definitely have it.

NOBODY SPECIAL - WHERE ARE YOU???
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:17 am

Post by havingfitz »

Just a quick check in on phone from vacation....I would put a vote down on CES for voting me in LYLO but the last game I played was a town loss (with 7 or 8 players left I might add) due to cross voting with town in LYLO. I'll wait till everyone else has had a chance to chime in (aka scum to pile on) and then I'll vote CES.

CES...if you ARE town you need to take your ~casual vote off me now!

And Tammy...I know demonstrating his case is crap is more important than saying it is. I can/will elaborate when I get back home. In the meantime if you (or anyone else not CES) think there is a pattern of events showing I'm "clued into things" I'd like to know it. I hardly think thinking redFF was the SK or Jason was the watcher constitutes inside knowledge. More like in your face facts combined with common sense.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:35 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

1) Hi Fitz, you're scums.
2) Nice to see you're still dodging the DV protect question, MoI.
3) MoI, is there any evidence of you breadcrumbing in what remains of the thread? (Alternatively, NS, do you remember if he said something to that effect?)
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:21 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 735, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:

Keep repeating the lie about dodging enough and what? People will think you aren't scum trying to fruitlessly undermine the closest to confirmed Town?

Yup, you are boring CES.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:03 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 736, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 735, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:

Keep repeating the lie about dodging enough and what? People will think you aren't scum trying to fruitlessly
undermine the closest to confirmed Town?

Yup, you are boring CES.

I haven't felt undermined :wink:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 734, havingfitz wrote:

And Tammy...I know demonstrating his case is crap is more important than saying it is. I can/will elaborate when I get back home. In the meantime if you (or anyone else not CES) think there is a pattern of events showing I'm "clued into things" I'd like to know it. I hardly think thinking redFF was the SK or Jason was the watcher constitutes inside knowledge. More like in your face facts combined with common sense.

If you knew what CES meant by seeming like you were more clued in to things, why did you ask him to elaborate on what he meant? Why not just explain how you came to those determinations?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Tammy »

Meh, you're all boring.

But,
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most boring one of all?

Nobody Special!
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 739, Tammy wrote:Meh, you're all boring.

But,

Nobody Special!

Oh, I am
far
from boring.

In post 735, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:1) Hi Fitz, you're scums.
3) MoI, is there any evidence of you breadcrumbing in what remains of the thread? (Alternatively, NS, do you remember if he said something to that effect?)

1) I agree.
3) No, I don't recall.

I swear, this game. I'm not putting fitz at L-1 yet, but I want him lynched.

But I also want MoI lynched.

What to do, what to do.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 740, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 739, Tammy wrote:Meh, you're all boring.

But,

Nobody Special!

Oh, I am
far
from boring.

:D

NS wrote:
In post 735, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:1) Hi Fitz, you're scums.

1) I agree.
3) No, I don't recall.

I swear, this game. I'm not putting fitz at L-1 yet, but I want him lynched.

But I also want MoI lynched.

What to do, what to do.

Talk to me NS. Why Fitz? Why MoI?

Mod Note: Quote tag fixed.
Last edited by Zachrulez on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

@Mod - can you fix my quote tags in 741? Thank you!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

NS - Why don't you want to put Fitz at L-1? If you think he's scum and you want him lynched, what's the big deal?

If you think he's scum, who's his partner (assuming there's two anyway)?

If you put him at L-1, the only people yet to vote are Fitz, MoI, and me. Fitz isn't going to vote for himself. If you believe that MoI is scum too, do you think he's going to vote for his partner? Do you think I'm going to just hammer and if I do what does it matter since you want him lynched anyway?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 58, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
havingfitz wrote:@MOI...kiss my arse. You find scum your way and I will find scum mine.

See … I don’t think you are ‘finding scum’. I think you are scum. So, no, I’m not going to ignore your illogical and scummy posting. Had Jason not committed to being scum with his end of Day 3 posting I would be pushing hard on you right now.

What happened to this? Did you forget you thought fitz was scum on the day you all lynched Jason? Why didn't you pick this back up on day 4 if you thought he was scum?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 335, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Having wrote: 3) DV is far less likely to be scum? You thought you made that clear? Unfortunately we don't all value your opinion as much as you do. Too funny.

No what’s funny is your contrortions and attempts to keep DV as a viable suspect after yesterday. Odds he’s Mafia with Jason are slim. Do you think he is a Serial Killer? Yes or no?

Yet you keep him tucked on your ‘suspect list’. He’s that mislynch you, as scum, know you probably can get because his play is sub-par or he's a Serial Killer that you still know is out there and are hunting for "cred".
Both possibilities point to Mafia scum Having.

But, you're voting Darth Yoshi in this post. Did you think they were partners? What are your thoughts about Having now?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 36, havingfitz wrote: I do have a spreadsheet with all the voting history from the start of the game if that would help anyone.

I missed this before. You have a spreadsheet with the voting history? You haven't made that available? I'd love to take a look.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 36, havingfitz wrote:

I assume there is an SK. Iirc I assumed there was an SK even before DarthYoshi claimed FBI investigator but I can't recall why I assumed it. I know I was leaning town on DY before he claimed so therefore I am inclined to believe his claim. IMO his claim supports the existence of an SK, though the continued lack of a 2nd NK 3 nights in a row is causing me to rethink my SK assumption a bit. Verdict...I think DY is town but he could be scum. If he is scum, I think he is the sk.

Umm hai! You wonder why someone says you seem like you're clued into information you shouldn't be? Yeah, assuming there's an SK before the FBI Investigator even bothers to claim might be a starting point. I realize that you say you can't recall why you assumed it...TRY.

Also, you think someone is town but they could be scum...wtf??? (It doesn't really matter DY was town, but damn.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 110, havingfitz wrote:Alice...I do not recall IAI's push towards you or his case. Or Kamrun's for that matter. I lean towards believing your claim over jason's but the fact IAI and/or Kamrun suspected you on D1 means nothing. You know it could be bussing so to use it as a positivie in your favor is silly. Kamrun had a vote on you for all of 30 posts (73-103) while IAI had a D1 vote on you from 204-405. And the vast majority of IAI's vote on you had you at 2 votes. Hardly a precarious situation for a scum buddy. And neither of them had a vote on you D2 or D3. So what is your point again?

Did you honestly believe that IaI and Alice were partners at this point? What's bugging me is not long after this NS starts the "Alice and Jason might be partners thing." You, um, seem to have a pretty good recollection of IaI's votes on people. Odd.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 299, havingfitz wrote:
Snake's absence has reached the point where I can not keep ignoring him.
He is still at least 3 deep on my suspect list so I hope it doesn't come to lynching a lurker but still...what play he has contributed in hindsight has not been very pro-town.

So my top suspects ATT are:
redFF
DV
NS-Snake
DY (obv this drops to the bottom if an sk is killed/lynched or there is a 2nd NK)
MOI-jon (re: jon, no real pro-town reasons...more of an absence of anti-town play, newness, POE)

and the rest are cleared IMO.

Marking part of this because it's bothering me for a reason I'm not sure of right now.

So, are your suspects still in this basic order: NS - Tammy - MoI - CES? Not really sure because of all the DV focus in your ISO.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”