New York 146 Zach's Insane Mafia World (OVER)

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:42 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Fascinating.

Here's my problem with you, MoI:

A) You're still alive.

B) You're almost certain that HF is scum.

MoI: Can you give me a percentage of confidence at there being two scum left?
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:14 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Fascinating response that is completely useless -

Why don't you think fitz is scum? He's been on the wrong side of the vote-count for every important lynch this game (voted for Palisade, did not vote for Jason) and his play reads as scum-fitz to me.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:18 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I didn't say that I don't think fitz is scum -- I'm just not as apparently convinced as you are. It's your level of confidence that worries me.
....what?

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Tammy »

MoI - I'm not going to deal with the quotes because I mess them up every time I do them, but in response to you:

1. I never said for you to reverse your read. I was concerned about the danger in your action of leaving fitz in the situation to be hammered at that moment in the event that he's town. I'm playing hypotheticals because I don't know a damn thing; can't play anything else in a situation where I'm part of the uninformed majority.

2. It's not difficult to process, but the condescension is cute. You make assertions that you think fitz is scum on the day that Jason is lynched. HOWEVER, you don't really go back to that. The next day you voted Yoshi, then became convinced I was the SK, then voted CES. Why did you drop your fitz is scum suspicion? Because if you were convinced, you should have gone after him on day 5 instead of Yoshi, me or Jon/CES.

3. Yes, I read you all in ISO over the weekend. What does it matter that you were LA when I posted the things that made me suspicious of you? Um, yeah I put up my suspicions about your possible partnerships with other people and not me. Do you expect for me to explore with you ways that we could possibly be partners? Cuz, um whut?

4. My uncertainty causes you problems? Um again I say lolwhut? I'm not sure who the scum are in this game and you're irritated by that? I tell you that I have a habit of messing things up in endgame, and it's surprising you that I'm waffling right now? Furthermore, you're irritated that I think you could be scum? I stated when I first came into this game that I was suspicious of you. I stated in the QT; in fact I've been doing nothing but trying to figure you out in the QT. You're just so busy misinterpreting things, either purposefully or otherwise, to actually notice that. You think that I've been trying to convince you of my alignment when it hasn't been anything of the sort. If you'll remember part of my problem with you has been that you backed off your suspicious read of me and I can't figure out why.

I never once stated that your suspicion on Fitz is odd. If you'll notice, I was concerned about your vote on him. This is potentially LyLo or MyLo or whatever the hell, and you left fitz in a position to be hammered. Being concerned about your vote on him is not the same thing as thinking your suspicion of him is odd.

I'm not evading anything. I don't know about fitz. I'm WAFFLING. I had a town read on him when I replaced into the game. Then I read the pre-crash thread and my town read of him dissolved, but to a place where I didn't know exactly what to do with him. Some of his responses seem town to me.

It's a similar situation I'm in with NS. I had a scum read of him when I replaced into the game, but then some of his responses here seemed town. Then I read the pre-crash thread where he looked more engaged, which I stated in the QT, but some of his responses look really town to me.

I've been suspicious of you since I came into the game. I'm trying to depend on Magua's town read of you and the various things that I've noted that I think makes it less likely that you're partnered with Jason and IaI - but as I stated to you I tend to clear killers for really stupid reasons. Some of your reactions to me have been somewhat evasive, which cause me concern. Your frustration with me is a bit of town-tell though. As is your possible misinterpretation of the things I've said and asked in the QT.

The person I have the best impression of right now is CES, which probably means he's scum <------- that's not waffling, that's called self-doubt at end-game.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

Short work check in...FMPOV one or both of CES and MOI are scum.

With me at L-1 and Tammy and NS passing up the hammer the entire afternoon, they have to be town.

If there is one scum left it could be either CES or MOI but if there are two remaining, it's both.

I'll vote however Tammy and NS want me to.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:41 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So everyone who is not voting fitz and not fitz himself has posted and NOT hammered.

So the following are the ONLY situations that make sense (aside from an asshole team stringing things out) -

1. Fitz is scum, or
2. Both CES and I are scum together, or
3. We only have 1 scum left so today isn't LYLO.

Mull this over ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:05 am

Post by havingfitz »

Post-post rethinking...disregard my earlier post. If there IS only 1 scum left then it could still be anyone. Most likely CES or MOI but not guaranteed. Could still be Tammy...or NS trying to stay off the mislynch. IMO though it's still more likely to be in the CES/MOI combo.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 781, havingfitz wrote:Post-post rethinking...disregard my earlier post. If there IS only 1 scum left then it could still be anyone. Most likely CES or MOI but not guaranteed. Could still be Tammy...or NS
trying to stay off the mislynch
. IMO though it's still more likely to be in the CES/MOI combo.

Then you must believe there's only one killer left? How can you be so sure?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 am

Post by Tammy »

^^^^^ Never mind...do not answer. I didn't read the second sentence. Sorry.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 735, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:1) Hi Fitz, you're scums.

Excellent work. Your case against me is irrefutable.

In post 746, Tammy wrote:
In post 36, havingfitz wrote: I do have a spreadsheet with all the voting history from the start of the game if that would help anyone.

I missed this before. You have a spreadsheet with the voting history? You haven't made that available? I'd love to take a look.

I have made it available. I have had no takers (prior to NS's post just before yours). I'll try to load some screen shots of it asap.

In post 747, Tammy wrote:
In post 36, havingfitz wrote:
I assume there is an SK. Iirc I assumed there was an SK even before DarthYoshi claimed FBI investigator but I can't recall why I assumed it. I know I was leaning town on DY before he claimed so therefore I am inclined to believe his claim. IMO his claim supports the existence of an SK, though the continued lack of a 2nd NK 3 nights in a row is causing me to rethink my SK assumption a bit. Verdict...I think DY is town but he could be scum. If he is scum, I think he is the sk.

Umm hai! You wonder why someone says you seem like you're clued into information you shouldn't be? Yeah, assuming there's an SK before the FBI Investigator even bothers to claim might be a starting point. I realize that you say you can't recall why you assumed it...TRY.

Also, you think someone is town but they could be scum...wtf??? (It doesn't really matter DY was town, but damn.)

Like I said...I don't recall what I was thinking when I wrote that post almost 6 weeks ago. Which referred to suspicions I had months prior to that. I assume I suspected there was an SK in the game (pre-FBI claim) either because of the flavor of the N1 kill or perhaps because of the size of this game (my largest game up until last week). As for the DY could be scum comment....at that point in the game there was a chance he could still be scum. I had a town read on him but the continued lack of a 2nd NK was starting to hurt his claims credibility. Even he was starting to doubt his claim.

...Anything was possible early in the game and my recollection of votes is entirely due to my recording them.

...No...the order of my suspects would now be CES/MOI...NS...Tammy.

Will try to get VC up asap...

Also...if either of you voting me are actually town...please take your vote off me ffs.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by havingfitz »

^ as requested....

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

Thanks Fitz.

So, if I'm reading this correctly, MoI why are you including Fitz's voting for Palisade as part of a reason for him being scum? Yes, I realize that Palisade was town, but it looks like you had your vote parked on Yoshi that day. Yoshi was town too, so what's point? Also, it looks like Jason and IaI were on the Palisade wagon, and I wouldn't expect all or most of the scum team to be on the same wagon. Sure, it's not impossible but it's the type of careless thing you don't expect. Fitz not ever voting for IaI or Jason is a bit odd.

I'm tired. I'll try to make more sense of the spreadsheet tomorrow - or later today actually.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 1:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

I didn't think IAI was scum and then after zmuff outted him I didn't need/get to vote him with his self hammer.

Jason avoided my vote with his claim (which iirc was confirmed ...though his alignment wasn't). As I became more convinced he was scum I was also interested in using him to try and find the sk...basically use him until we didn't need him any longer. That suggestion didn't fly but I thought it had potential value.

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 2:34 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Nice to see Fitzscum confirmed.

===========[]
[]===========

P.S. MoI is the other scums.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 2:47 am

Post by Nobody Special »

CES, I'm not seeing it.

Can you clarify?
....what?

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 2:51 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

There are two scum left and he hasn't been hammered, so.

(From your POV it could still be CES-MoI, o'course.)
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 2:56 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Yes, it could. While I think MoI would string town along like this, I really don't you're that sadistic. So,

Vote: havingfitz
....what?

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 3:02 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Final vote count of day 7:

Havingfitz - 3 (Cogito Ergo Sum, MagnaofIllusion, Nobody Special)

Not voting: (havingfitz, Tammy)

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch

Day 7 shall end no later than Friday, May 4th at 11pm CST
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 3:14 am

Post by Zachrulez »

The vastly reduced population of the town still manages to get a majority decision on Havingfitz impending death even in massive fear of their own lives. Nothing better to distract you from gun toting maniacs like hanging someone up on that noose. Fortunately, this time around at least, it turns out that you did in fact hang one of those gun toting maniacs, as a search of Fitz's body after the deed is done produces a gun out of his pocket. The town retires for the night wondering if any of them will manage to avoid waking up dead tomorrow.

Havingfitz
(Mafia Goon)
lynched day 7

Deadline for night actions is Friday, May 4th at 9:30AM CST.

Given that there's so few players left in the game, if you'd like to end early and move things along, send me a pm stating that you'd be willing to see night end early. If I get a pm from everyone agreeing, I'll end night early.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2012 3:27 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Deadline normally would run 2 weeks from the start of day.

However, if there's agreement to end night early. I will run the deadline as if the day had started at deadline on Friday, so the day 8 deadline will be on Friday, May 18th at 10AM CST regardless of when night ends.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2012 3:17 am

Post by Zachrulez »

The long night ends and the gathering at the town hall is now noticeably bare. Only three living now stand in the town hall, nervously looking at the dead body of Cogito Ergo Sum, who was filled with plenty of bullet holes over the night and left to rot. It's getting really serious now. The fate of this Internet town is at stake! You can not allow it to fall!

Cogito Ergo Sum
(Vanilla Townie)
killed night 7.

Not Voting: (MagnaofIllusion, Nobody Special, Tammy)

With 3 alive it's 2 to lynch.

Day 8 will end no later than Friday, May 18th at 10AM CST.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2012 4:03 am

Post by Tammy »

DAM...MIT

To whoever left me alive,

Time. Has. Come. To. Pay...
(Probably not really because I always mess up in endgame, but ya know...not happy. Oh, hey, but I've never been left alive to the last day before...yeah still not happy.)

Nobody Special
- Did you happen to vote for what the night length should be?

CES's death makes it less likely to me that Nobody Special is the killer. He had every reason to keep CES alive. I stated in one of my last posts that I was suspecting him, and CES stated in one of his last posts that MoI was the last killer. Nobody Special's best chance of winning this was to leave CES alive.

CES's death makes the most sense for MoI as a killer, but I keep getting hung up on Magua's night kill. I guess from a technical standpoint it makes sense for him to night kill Magua as he was pretty much PI'd by all of us and MoI wouldn't be able to hide behind him. BUT Magua also had a town read on MoI, and with so many people suspecting MoI it seems like a dangerous thing to kill someone who had a town read on you. The safer thing I think would have been to night kill CES on the night he killed Magua then try to get NS lynched yesterday. Based on things said here and in the neighborhood, I think that would have been a plausible strategy. <-----BUT, I get tripped up on things like this all the time.

FUCK. (Someone take me back to midgame where it's nice and cozy and I'm somewhat effective.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Tammy »

MoI - You get my first question. I asked this to you before in the neighborhood and you went all evadey not really answering it in a way that makes sense, so here again:

MoI - You posted this in the neighborhood on 4/9 "Also - for the record I'm not 100% sold on the existence of a Serial Killer. I think Tammy is probably the best bet for scum (no matter what flavor) so that is where my vote is."

You changed your vote from me to DY on 4/11 after the mod cleared up the issue that made it more likely that I wasn't SK. However, this statement would suggest that you believed I was mafia anyway. Your change of vote from me to DY indicated that it was based on my SK status getting cleared up. If your vote on me wasn't based solely on the belief of me being SK, why would Magua's change of vote and my status of SK being rather unlikely be enough for you to change your vote from me? You had already stated in an earlier post that Snake was your top choice for mafia out of the VT's, so why didn't you keep pushing that?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2012 6:43 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 744, Tammy wrote:
In post 58, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
havingfitz wrote:@MOI...kiss my arse. You find scum your way and I will find scum mine.

See … I don’t think you are ‘finding scum’. I think you are scum. So, no, I’m not going to ignore your illogical and scummy posting. Had Jason not committed to being scum with his end of Day 3 posting I would be pushing hard on you right now.

What happened to this? Did you forget you thought fitz was scum on the day you all lynched Jason? Why didn't you pick this back up on day 4 if you thought he was scum?

I'm still waiting on an answer to this question as well MoI.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 745, Tammy wrote:
In post 335, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Having wrote: 3) DV is far less likely to be scum? You thought you made that clear? Unfortunately we don't all value your opinion as much as you do. Too funny.

No what’s funny is your contrortions and attempts to keep DV as a viable suspect after yesterday. Odds he’s Mafia with Jason are slim. Do you think he is a Serial Killer? Yes or no?

Yet you keep him tucked on your ‘suspect list’. He’s that mislynch you, as scum, know you probably can get because his play is sub-par or he's a Serial Killer that you still know is out there and are hunting for "cred".
Both possibilities point to Mafia scum Having.

But, you're voting Darth Yoshi in this post. Did you think they were partners? What are your thoughts about Having now?

Still waiting on an answer for this too. Of course you don't need to answer about Fitz, but why were you voting Yoshi while saying that Having was mafia scum? Did you forget the day before you said you'd be pushing Fitz if it weren't for Jason being scum?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”