MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:06 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Yos, I have Lloyd in about the middle of my list of suspicions and have leaned towards thinking he's pro-town. He's asking questions that for the most part seem engineered to learn more about people. He is casting wide suspicions, but I see it as digging for more info. If you assume he is scum, his voting record is 0/6, which is pretty much the same as broomhead's, you're right.

At this point, we have two people who haven't contributed substantially to a lynch of scum yet. So it's not a guaranteed anti-town trait, just a possible indicator.

thoth/Lloyd's votes: ra, mbl, cesspit, fritzler, cpe, lordy

creampuff, you said:
cpe wrote:I think that the scum is either CES (...) or Lloyd (constant attack on me, and just is acting very scummy.)
Can you please explain what you find "very scummy" about Lloyd's posts? Your only explanation to date was regarding his switch to you during the cesspit lynch.

CES, I agree with your last two posts that say nightkill analysis would be helpful. You should provide some.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

Are there any other candidates? I can see both the Lloyd and the CES cases right now. And CPE is at or near the bottom of the contribution list imo. W/ 7 players remaining, we only have 1 mislynch, so lynching all 3 isn't an option. I think making a full case against all three then getting reponses and counterresponses and figuring out the most likely scum from info gleamed from the process is the only real way for us to proceed.

Since i'll be gone til Friday, I won't be able to participate in the matter at first (unless I decide to do a rush job before I leave) but hopefully the ball will be rolling by friday, and i'll be able to jump in w/ a mildly unbiased opinion... although i doubt all three will even have responded to this proposition by then, so i'm not that worried.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pm

Post by Lloyd »

I disagree with the theory that scums won't throw their buddies under the bus.

In a mountainous game, a clever scum would throw his / her buddies under the bus to avoid suspicions, and try to ride the game until the end.

My vote for creampuffeater remains.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:07 am

Post by Lloyd »

Twomz wrote:i doubt all three will even have responded to this proposition by then, so i'm not that worried.
I don't quite understand what you're asking for.

Just like yesterday, I still think everyone but Fritzler could be scum. At the moment, I feel the strongest about creampuffeater being scum.

Is that the information that you're looking for?
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:21 pm

Post by Norinel »

7 days to deadline.

Vote Count:

creampuffeater- 2 (Twomz, Lloyd)
Lloyd- 2 (Yosarian2, Cogito Ergo Sum)
Cogito Ergo Sum- 2 (MrBuddyLee, creampuffeater)

Not voting (1): Fritzler

4 to lynch.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:09 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Twomz wrote: W/ 7 players remaining, we only have 1 mislynch, so lynching all 3 isn't an option.

Huh? With 7 people left, we could mislynch today, mislynch tommorow (when there's 5 people left), and then lynch correctly when there's only 3 people left. We do have 2 mislynches left, and therefore we actually can lynch 3 people.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:22 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Bah, Go Himalayans!
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
lordy
lordy
Goon
lordy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:22 am

Post by lordy »

Go Asian Mafia!

.... I mean Asians!
\back after months away from the game.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:52 am

Post by Norinel »

Activity check: Fritzler's away, hopefully until Friday. All others good. Next check Saturday.

6 days to deadline.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:57 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
creampuff, you said:
cpe wrote:I think that the scum is either CES (...) or Lloyd (constant attack on me, and just is acting very scummy.)
Can you please explain what you find "very scummy" about Lloyd's posts? Your only explanation to date was regarding his switch to you during the cesspit lynch.
I have found, that he is usually not voting with the town, and more of a 1 sided approach, trying to get people the town is not paticurally interested in to vote for them. To me, it is a very scummy action to get the town unfocused, when they do seem to be very focused.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:48 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Well, I took a nice good look at the last two nightkills. The most important detail here is really that both Fuldu and Dead Rikimaru didn't look all that innocent.

Fuldu cast suspicion on Mr. Flay, but wasn't on his lynch. Not a particularly good voting record. Very suspicious of creampuffeater.

Dead Rikimaru, again not a particularly good voting record, but did vote for Mr. Flay, a vote that could be seen as important, but just as easily as throwing his partner under the bus if you argue it correctly. Wasn't particularly suspicious of anyone.

What I'm thinking here is that creampuffeater was very unlikely to avoid the lynch with Fuldu still alive. Ignoring all the WIFOM, creampuffeaterscum would absolutely be in a better position, with a vocal opponent gone. Any other scum would be down a vocal opponent of someone else and down the possibility that they both would be lynched due to Fuldu's strong suspicions. Even if this nightkill would lead to a creampuffeaterlynch, that lynch was likely to happen even without this nightkill and this nightkill is taking away a possible follow-up in the form of a Fuldulynch. All in all, I think this most certainly is a real argument against creampuffeater.

Dead Rikimaru getting killed is not as helpful, but I don't see him as someone a more experienced player would kill. Dead Rikimaru was lynchable. I really don't see Fritzler or Yosarian2 sending in this kill.

I'm really thinking it's creampuffeater and if it's not, Lloyd. They're the only two people who I can really see as having sent in those kills.
Unvote, vote: creampuffeater
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:49 pm

Post by Fritzler »

did i win yet?
Surfs up dude.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:26 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fritzler wrote:did i win yet?
Nope. Just help us lynch the last scum, and it'll be over.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:42 am

Post by Lloyd »

creampuffeater wrote:I have found, that he is usually not voting with the town, and more of a 1 sided approach, trying to get people the town is not paticurally interested in to vote for them.
Are you advocating that we play sheep, and vote whoever most people choose to?

We haven't had a random lynch yet, as we usually have the required amount at deadlines.

My actions have not resulted in a mislynch at all, so I don't see any reason to change my playstyle in this game.

As for CES' assessment of why Fuldu may have been killed...While I find it plausible, I still suspect him of possibly trying to frame you.

Nonetheless, I still find you scummier than him at the moment.

---

Fritzler,

How about vote soon, maybe hammer, possibly done, a la "set, match, game"?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:00 am

Post by Fritzler »

Vote: lloyd
Surfs up dude.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:09 pm

Post by Norinel »

Looks like I gave you an extra 24 hours in my last estimate, but I won't take it away. Deadline Tuesday, 6 PM EDT; three votes will lynch at deadline.

Vote Count:

creampuffeater- 3 (Twomz, Lloyd, Cogito Ergo Sum)
Cogito Ergo Sum- 2 (MrBuddyLee, creampuffeater)
Lloyd- 2 (Yosarian2, Fritzler)

Not voting (0): No one

4 to lynch, 3 at deadline.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:56 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Fritzler wrote:Vote: lloyd
You're a good man :twisted: Mwhahahahahahaha :P
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:18 pm

Post by Fritzler »

uggh, if i do noting i guess CPE will still die.
Surfs up dude.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:49 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

hmmm looks like battle of the bandwagons...
vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by Lloyd »

FOS: Lloyd
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:40 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Fritzler wrote:uggh, if i do noting i guess CPE will still die.
What makes you so certain about creampuffeater?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:23 am

Post by Fritzler »

Lloyd wrote:
Fritzler wrote:uggh, if i do noting i guess CPE will still die.
What makes you so certain about creampuffeater?
im not sure

but, it would have happened cuz there were three
Surfs up dude.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:00 am

Post by Lloyd »

Fritzler, I think I see your point now.

Yes, we should make sure that 2 people has at least 3 votes before the deadline is reached.

Potential erratic behavior that happens before the deadline may help us catch the last scum.

I don't mind being one of the people with 3 votes.

If I end up being lynched at the deadline, that is still better than you potentially being randomly lynched by Norinel.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:16 am

Post by Twomz »

Thx CES for actually making cases while I was gone. Also, Yos is right, we have 2 mislynches... I don't know what I was thinking when I said that... but it made sense at the time :?.

I'll try to post some sort of case against at least one of them (hopefully all 3) later today.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:07 pm

Post by Twomz »

Well, I was sort of expecting a post or two between my posts... :?.

I'll do a brief PbP of CPE Starting w/ his first post (and ending w/ the last or w/e)
creampuffeater wrote:
Vote: DG
people that disagree with fritz day 1= great random/ begginging vote.
Huggle fritz
already a gg bg list? I think its early... but ok
Starting vote on a known mafiaso, mild scumtell (or it would be misdirection if it were the other way around).

his 3rd post isn't much better
creampuffeater wrote:Wow this game has gotten much wierder....
Unvote DG, Fos: Tidus and TheCesspit
I think that TheCesspit is scummier, because I just dont understant where he is going with that pressure vote thingy, pressure votes always seem to work when I see them. Also the whole we are voting him for why he voted MoS seems like he tried to direct attention to MoS not himself. Tidus isnt much better, but I do not find him as scummy as TheCesspit. I will refrain voting for now uuntill I can better understand this crazy situation we are in.
unvotes DG, and fos's tidus and cesspit... then says cesspit is the scummier of the two... wait, why did we lynch tidus again ;).

5th post, he brings his vote back to tidus, for "bad logic".

6th post, calls out MoS as lurker

8th post...
creampuffeater wrote:I really dont find DG all that scummy, but Fritz has been one of the quietist people here, and he usually is all out crazy so
Fos: Fritz
. I find Fritz behavior unnormal, but I never have seen him scum so I dont know what to look for. I just think its strange for someone as active as him to stay low, and not post much.
Mild defense of a known scum, and takes an opposite stance from him previous one on Fritz.

Post 10. Continues "doesn't find DG that scummy" train, and starts trying to put pressure on Fritz for "not being himself."

Ditto for 11, except it's a little longer

13th post,
creampuffeater wrote:now, while I do think RA has a good chance to be scum, I will wait 1 day before lynching him to see if we can get any informantion out of him / let all the players check in.
Fos that will yurn into a vote later : RA
Trying to push a townie lynch w/o being directly involved (at least for the momment)

He never gets on the RA wagon, but he does hop on the NG wagon the next day.

Also there's this gem.
creampuffeater wrote:i think he is refering to neongray, who he is voting for. I am at a tough decision here, Flay or neon. both seem bad,
but I really think that flay should live untill tomarrow,
and then we get him. Ill keep voting for Neongray untill Flay or somebody else appears more scummy
Why? So he can give you tips on how to play by yourself as mafia over the night? (refering to the bolded part)

Going on to post 20
creampuffeater wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote: <snip>
Yes, I have mentioned that I found them scummy, but Mr. Flay has done a good job, of getting to a point where I do not think he is the scummiest. Fritz, with the whole maturity thing right out in a point of the game where people thought he could be the recriut, has made him very scummy in my head. Now I do realise that he has switched to it, and is not his old self anymore,but again he is not the scummiest right now.

I agree with the town, that Cess is the lynch for today with everything, I will post more later but I have to go to school (if my participation in thisd game drops, I am sorry. We are graduating in like 2 weeks OMG SOOOOO HAPPY!!!)
2nd time he's blatantly pushed for Flays innocence and for the lynch of a townie instead. Yes, he wasn't the only person voting for the townies, but he is the only one (at least that i've noticed so far) that's done it to draw attention away from Flay.

Post 22,
creampuffeater wrote:
Fuldu wrote:I still like my creampuffeater vote from yesterday. Between Flay and Fritzler (not the only options, but the main two under discussion), I'm more inclined to suspect Flay, but past evidence suggests that I'm naturally more inclined to suspect Flay.

vote: creampuffeater
ok... so you think Flay is scum, and you vote me. I did think Fritz was scummy earlier, but he kept up his act and is not scummy. I think Flay on the other hand is
Vote: Mr. Flay
Now that it seems the town has turned on flay from Fritz, it appears as if he's tossing his partner under the bus to draw attention away from himself. There's a good chance this was discussed on one of the nights that was so longed for earlier in the game.

After all that he starts following the town (lordy and CES are the scummiest) and also puts some of the supporters of his lynch (namely me :?, but that's only because i'm the only supporter of his lynch that I can think of, besides maybe Fuldu and others that were nked... ironic eh?)

Also, today he has been on both wagons (CES and Lloyd) but hasn't really voiced why, his reason for CES
creampuffeater wrote:I think that the scum is either CES (broomhead had a bad voting record, and you havent improved it much)
and Lloyd
or Lloyd
(constant attack on me,
and just is acting very scummy.
Vote: CES
. I think that CES is the scummiest person right now, followed by lloyd, and then probably twomz.
(Great reason to want someone lynched eh? (wow, I think that might be extremely hypocritical, so i'll drop that charge unless others agree w/ me))

There's CPE, now, if someone could do CES/broomhead and someone else could do Lloyd, then we'd be wired to win!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”