Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:34 pm

Post by Coron »

At post 1 I can random vote and it's PERFECTLY LEGIT.

At post 15 I can have a really stupid but not completely random reason to vote.

etc etc.

At every point I checked the case for you being scum has been good enough to place a vote.

I see no problem with this.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:40 pm

Post by Nai »

First of all, I have absolutely no idea how you are counting posts here.

Second of all, you didn't even random vote ME in your first post. You built a case off of me by the reaction of mine (a humorous reaction) off of an FOS onto me.

And by post 15 of yours, or of anyones, it's probably time to stop random voting. Any vote at that point is not random.

So you based your case off of a humored reaction from me following your FOS, and have been adding crap to it ever since to make a case. And you can't even cite the correct posts.

So yeah. I see a problem with this.

I also see a problem with the fact that Coron and I are the only ones posting any content whatsoever, and the rest of the game is lurking.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:37 pm

Post by Zindaras »

I'm still doing the same as in my last post (waiting for replacements for luna and perfect).

But, while we're at it, and we've got you two here, what are your opinions on luna and perfect?
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:56 am

Post by Coron »

Nai wrote:First of all, I have absolutely no idea how you are counting posts here.
Posts in the game. Those AREN'T actually things that happened in the game but rather an example of why it makes sense that I need and got more reason to vote you as the game goes on.
Nai wrote:Second of all, you didn't even random vote ME in your first post. You built a case off of me by the reaction of mine (a humorous reaction) off of an FOS onto me.
almost everything if not everything I quoted for reasons I suspected/suspect you is before I voted you so I figure you meant that I was suspicous of you before them
Nai wrote:And by post 15 of yours, or of anyones, it's probably time to stop random voting. Any vote at that point is not random.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't post 15 still PAGE 1?
Nai wrote:So you based your case off of a humored reaction from me following your FOS, and have been adding crap to it ever since to make a case. And you can't even cite the correct posts.
Honestly I have absolutely no F'ing clue what any of this means.
Nai wrote:I also see a problem with the fact that Coron and I are the only ones posting any content whatsoever, and the rest of the game is lurking.
You and I actually agree on something.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:58 am

Post by Zindaras »

I just posted a question for the two of you, mind answering it?
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:09 am

Post by Coron »

Perfect... has said 3 things this entire time
Luna sort of seems confused and indecisive, but in more of a "new to this" than a "I'm scum" kind of way of what little posts we have to try to get something from.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:12 am

Post by Coron »

Just a small note: out of 181 posts in this thread, between Nai and myself we now have 63(or something like that), or over 1/3rd. Some of the posts are even from the mod. This is pretty pathetic. We need more posts from other people, a lot.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:14 am

Post by Zindaras »

Well, good to know.

They're pinging my scumdar a lot, though. I would seriously be surprised if neither of them were scum.

You don't consider the way they jumped on the original bandwagon scummy?
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:19 am

Post by Coron »

Sure, I consider it scummy. Perfect would actually be a decent lynch, I mean he's said
three
things. And with Luna I compare it to the body of work (6 posts) in this game and it seems to fit in with the style that Luna seems to be using, one I find kind of newbie-like but not really scum-like.

Sure, there votes were scummy, but Nai has done that AND so many other scummy things.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:26 am

Post by Zindaras »

Yeah, I know. I'll probably be voting Nai (as I think the way he's been attacking you is scummy), but I always like to see if I can get some links between people, or drag out opinions.

I'm not sure how many people will be happy for an opportunity to replace into this game, to be honest. I'd like to hear some more from HackerHuck and Nightfall, specifically. If I'm correct, they've managed posts in other games.

I've also noted that Green Liquid seems to suspect both, which I find an odd stance.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:06 am

Post by Nightfall »

Zin you think Im scum in everygame.

I would post more but
1- Coron and Nai have sort of taken over the thread with their debate. I dont find either overly scummy.
2- I have been very clear that I want to lynch Con, other than that Im not sure.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:26 am

Post by Coron »

Nightfall, there you go with your overdefensiveness again, he said he'd like to hear more from you not that you were scum.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:20 pm

Post by Nai »

Let me clarify, Coron, since I didn't think it was that hard to understand:

1. You attack Nightfall, FoSing me.
2. You turn the attack on me for no reason.
3. You act as if the aforementioned lack of reason HAS a reason behind it.
4. Then you start finding things that you don't like about my playstyle and add it to your nonexistent argument, making it seem valid.

Better? You built a house of cards, then you taped it up with a lot of arguments that mean nothing in and of themselves, but added to your original (lack of) framework, they seem like they build up to something.

I've just been attacking you for this. All of my arguments have been on one or more of these nothing arguments, and I've just realized (this page) exactly what you are doing.

As for Perfect and Luna... Luna was pinging me a little bit, though I'm not sure why (six posts). Perfect... I have no idea, since he's not contributed to the game at all. That sort of suggests to me that he's had real life commitments. With the search function down, and me being lazy, I can't tell if he's lurking or not. I'd assume commitments, though.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:07 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

I'm still happy with my vote on Luna. I don't like how she hopped on that Coron wagon to push him to lynch -1 and kept her vote there. She hasn't posted too much and recently threw out a few FOSes before disappearing again.

I can reiterate my stance that I think the wagon on Coron was way overblown, but I think Nai pushing way to hard to make a case that just isn't there - yet. I also didn't like the OMGUS FOS that Nai put on me for his fabrication of evidence on Coron. That said, his bickering with Coron has me believing he's probably town.

Coron has been pinging my scumdar a bit, but I chalk it up to his annoying playstyle. I'm not going to say I think he's likely town, but I'm not sure he's scum either. There are a couple of things I don't like - his using playstyle as an excuse and his defence of Jules was a bit overboard in my opinion. Since he likes to harp on others for defending someone else,

Without a lot of other discussion, it's hard to have much of an opinion on anyone else.

I've agreed with Zindaras for most of the game, so I don't really suspect him. I did find it odd that he had originally felt Jules was scum - only switching his vote to Luna for being scummier - and then he turned around and said he didn't find Jules particularly scummy. This was right after Jules' strange attack on Nai. I'm also surprised about the unvote. Being replaced doesn't wipe out Luna's actions.

After a reread, Jules seems a little scummy to me. Bandwagon hopping is too extreme of a description for his actions, but I feel like he's been jumping on bandwagons once they get a few others piled on first.

I agree with Nightfall's last post, except I don't really understand why he's targeting Conflux and I'm still bothered by his missing apostrophe.

I don't have much of an opinion on Conflux. He had a reasonable case against Jules, but his questioning of the Nai wagon was a little strange. He just hasn't contributed enough to give me a vibe one way or the other.

Even doing my reread, I kept forgetting that Perfect was in the game. He was a little strange at the beginning of the game, but without posting more it's still nothing to go on.

I have a general pro-town feeling from Stewie, but it's a gut thing rather than a logical thing.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:02 pm

Post by Coron »

HackerHuck, that's a good post, Now if you could like put them in order of suspicion afterwords it would be greatly apreciated.

Also, Nai, two and four on that list are
assumptions
you made to try to make me look bad, and if you take a closer look, it is in theory possible to seemingly very improbable that things worked the way you say.
1 is true and I have no problem with.
2 you're saying I don't have a reason even though in the post I stated the general reason WHICH I BACKED UP LATER WHEN PRESSED ON IT.
3 it's not a 'lack of a reason' but other than that I was acting that way because I DID have a reason.
4 Again you're making the assumption that I didn't have a reason in the first place and I'm just making up this stuff that fits withing the originally given discription on the spot.

So, if you want to try to tell me how my backing to my arguement doesn't fit my original description I will hear it, but these baseless assumptions have to stop.
For reference, the post where I switched my vote to Nai:
Coron wrote:You're reactions, especially Nai's have buried the needle so to speak on my scumdar.
In early game I often play for reactions, if I see something worth pursuing I go for it.
And I take offense to the playing like Fritzer comment.
unvote Vote: Nai
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:32 pm

Post by Stewie »

Coron wrote:Nightfall, there you go with your overdefensiveness again, he said he'd like to hear more from you not that you were scum.
Interesting that in post 169 you accuse Nai of overreacting and in this post you overreact yourself.

I'm close to changing my vote to Coron. Half his arguments against Nai are based on the premise that Nai overreacts or is overdefensive. I find this premise to be itself an overreaction. I'm neutral about his two other points on post 169, meaning that I do not think that they are suspicious points to make but neither do I believe that he actually has a case against Nai, but rather a different idea on how the game should be played.

Furthermore, as Nai said, he sounds confident without reason.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:53 pm

Post by Nai »

So wait... Let me get this straight. Let's reiterate what my original post was, in response to your 'accusation' of me being Nightfall's scum partner.
Nai wrote:Right... And FOS and a Vote on me. Fantastic.

Vote: Coron for an obvious scum tactic of throwing suscpicion on people for an FOS and... Well, nothing.
So... This is a reaction that buries the needle on your scumdar. Right...

So my OMGUS vote against your "Nai is Nightfall's Partner" is a solid reason to vote for me? There's absolutely nothing flimsy about it? An OMGUS is a tried and tested scum tell which automatically makes someone scum? WOW! I wish I knew that! I would have caught so many scum!

Everything that has followed SINCE your vote has just been you piling on 'tells' that, alone, mean absolutely nothing and, together, STILL mean absolutely nothing. The only thing holding them together, and making them seem odd at all, is your vote with that unshakable, and utterly useless, confidence behind it.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:06 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Nightfall wrote:Zin you think Im scum in everygame.

I would post more but
1- Coron and Nai have sort of taken over the thread with their debate. I dont find either overly scummy.
2- I have been very clear that I want to lynch Con, other than that Im not sure.
Uhh...I've clearly stated that my current suspects are Nai, luna and perfect.
HackerHuck wrote:I've agreed with Zindaras for most of the game, so I don't really suspect him. I did find it odd that he had originally felt Jules was scum - only switching his vote to Luna for being scummier - and then he turned around and said he didn't find Jules particularly scummy. This was right after Jules' strange attack on Nai.
The lost posts were in between, right? Jules posted a couple of things that gave me a town vibe but are now lost.

To be honest, Jules really needs to get more active.
I'm also surprised about the unvote. Being replaced doesn't wipe out Luna's actions.
You have a point here, but I like to give replacements a little time to get into the game before voting them. Though, personally, I'm starting to doubt if we'll ever even get a replacement for either of them and am starting to think if it wouldn't be a good idea to just outright lynch them.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:44 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Huck, My thoughts on Con came from the fact that when in a rare occurance he would actually post in this game, he would ignore everything that was going on and post something of absolutely no content.

Ie. "this is for the bump"

I got a lurking in plain sight feal from him.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:16 am

Post by Coron »

ALL FOUR OF THE POSTS THAT I QUOTED LATER WERE
BEFORE[/b
I VOTED YOU.

This means I was talking not just the one post, but ALL of those reactions into account.

Stewie I'm trying to figure out how the premise of overreacting or overdefensiveness being scummy can be seen as "overreacting" please enlighten me.

You don't think these are scum tells? You think I should just throw these scum tells out the window? I don't really understand.

very mild FoS: Stewie
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:06 pm

Post by Jules »

Just had a reread. I find it slightly ironic how you can come out with this Nai...
Nai wrote:Well, there's also this other small thing. See, you built an entire case against me off of absolutely nothing (i.e., the reaction I made to your post in the beginning), and then have been subsequently adding things to it as if they make your argument any more valid. You made stuff up to begin with, and are adding things to it to make it seem like more than a house of cards.

I'm just voting you because you're doing that, and have been doing that, and your overconfidence about absolutely nothing is part of that.
...when you've built up your case against Coron in exactly the same way. Your biggest reason for voting for him is because he is being overconfident haha
Nai wrote:My biggest reason? Being completely overconfident in himself with absolutely no reason to be so, probably, followed by defending Jules with a made up story.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:26 pm

Post by Coron »

man, I'm bad with tags.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:01 pm

Post by Nai »

My case on him has been built on the fact that he is overconfident, and his building a case off of nothing is part of that.

It's worth noting that, when Coron was defending Jules before, Jules is defending him now.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:09 pm

Post by Coron »

Nai wrote:My case on him has been built on the fact that he is overconfident, and his building a case off of nothing is part of that.

It's worth noting that, when Coron was defending Jules before, Jules is defending him now.
You've repeatedly said I've built a case off nothing without in any way backing this up dispite my repeated protesting that you were saying things without backing them up.

And, yes, I suppose that would be interesting to note.

To some degree even to me, if nothing else for future reference.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:22 pm

Post by Nai »

Well, let me continue backing it up, then. If you look at the posts between me and you, this is the gist for the first 2-3 pages.

Coron: Votes Nightfall, calls Nai scumbuddy.

Nai: OMGUS vote on Coron.

Coron: "3 scum" slip.

Nai: Confirm vote Coron. Later, at Lynch -1, ask for claim.

Coron: Refuse to claim.

Nai: Phrase argument ("Too sure of himself, must have outside info").

Coron: "Bury the needle" post, Vote: Nai.

Did I miss anything?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”