Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:56 am

Post by Jules »

Nai wrote:Actually, no, that's not an ad hominem, kthnxbai. That's me telling you that me attacking Coron had absolutely nothing to do with you. You really aren't that important in terms of that debate. Yours was just a vote, which I didn't care about because, hey, it was vote 2 on me and we need 7 to lynch.
Fair enough
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:03 pm

Post by Stewie »

Jules wrote:
Coron wrote:Jules, do you have any artifacts? You did not mention that with your claim.
Not any more. I started with one which I used and passed on
Ok... what was it, when did you use it, who did you use it on (if applicable), and to who did you pass it on?
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:09 pm

Post by Jules »

Stewie wrote:
Jules wrote: I didn't find Coron particularly, so I didn't vote for him
But you weren't trying to vote for someone suspicious, you were trying to get the game going. If you were trying to vote for someone suspicious, then we go back to the fact that there was no evidence against Nai, and it would be unfair to vote for someone without evidence, so your argument goes in circles.
Jules wrote: When you look back, you will find that the Nai Coron debate did flow from my vote. Not solely my vote but that was one of the factors leading up to it. Before my vote, there was precious little. After my vote, Nai started saying stuff, as did others, which Coron latched on to
I looked back, and I didn't find anything which led me to believe that your argument sparked the Coron-Nai debate, even in part. If you want to convince me, you'll have to go back and quote some posts which make it clear that your vote was a factor leading up to the Coron-Nai debate.

Nai: six. Six votes to lynch. Point stands though.
Stewie wrote:
Jules wrote: I didn't find Coron particularly, so I didn't vote for him
But you weren't trying to vote for someone suspicious, you were trying to get the game going. If you were trying to vote for someone suspicious, then we go back to the fact that there was no evidence against Nai, and it would be unfair to vote for someone without evidence, so your argument goes in circles.
Jules wrote: When you look back, you will find that the Nai Coron debate did flow from my vote. Not solely my vote but that was one of the factors leading up to it. Before my vote, there was precious little. After my vote, Nai started saying stuff, as did others, which Coron latched on to
I looked back, and I didn't find anything which led me to believe that your argument sparked the Coron-Nai debate, even in part. If you want to convince me, you'll have to go back and quote some posts which make it clear that your vote was a factor leading up to the Coron-Nai debate.

Nai: six. Six votes to lynch. Point stands though.
Yeah but there's no point in getting a game going by accusing someone who you don't think is particularly town IMO. Because then, as has happened in my case here, people interpret what you say as scummy when it isn't.

Nai says it didn't have any effect on the his debate with Coron so I will stand corrected. However post 115:
Coron wrote:Um, it's perfectly reasonable imho. He says "I remember I was voting him, I probably had a good reason
FoS
" Then he comes back later does a reread to decide what the best lead is and
votes

It looks like you're trying to pull stuff out of your rear end.
and 116:
Nai wrote:Actually, his exact wording was:
Jules wrote:FOS Nai - I can't remember the reasons for voting you before and I think it would be unfair to vote without any evidence, but I know you looked suspicious
He says the he doesn't want to vote me without evidence. Then, without evidence, he procedes to vote me. Then he votes me, but only to put pressure on me. There is no more evidence that he gives, it's just a pressure vote.

Coron, it REALLY looks like you are trying to defend Jules right now.
seemed to me to be the start of the Coron Nai debate, as a result of my vote and the discussion that followed
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:10 pm

Post by Jules »

GreenLiquid wrote:
I have never said that I remember them because I don't
If this is the case, why did you suddenly brake on the argument when you were challenged?

Also, one more thing, can you stop responding to posts in seperate posts? No offense or anything, but it's kind of annoying.
Which post are you referring to when you say I break on my argument?
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:22 pm

Post by Jules »

Stewie wrote:
Jules wrote:
Coron wrote:Jules, do you have any artifacts? You did not mention that with your claim.
Ok... what was it, when did you use it, who did you use it on (if applicable), and to who did you pass it on?
The Ear of the Diviner. I used it Night One and passed it on as it can only be used once by each person. It cannot answer directly however - so I never got a response from it - I assume it is in the first writeup although I haven't been able to work it out. Purely randomly at that stage, I asked if Stewie was scum and took a random guess by giving it to luna - now ShadowLurker, figuring that it was better to take a chance at that stage rather than waste the use of it for a night
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:40 pm

Post by Nai »

Could you tell us what it does, instead of just a name? That would help a hell of a lot. And what do you mean it can't answer directly. I can't answer YOU directly? Or it can't answer direct questions?

As well, that wasn't the start of the debate. That was well into it, when I added on Coron's defending of you using a crappy excuse that didn't hold up.
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:54 pm

Post by Jules »

I could ask it a yes/no question. It could not answer me directly. It is an ear. It can't speak. I assumed the answer either lies in the Night One writeup - if it is, I haven't managed to work it out yet, or another Artifact will give me the answer
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:16 pm

Post by Coron »

GreenLiquid wrote:
If this is the case, why did you suddenly brake on the argument when you were challenged?

Also, one more thing, can you stop responding to posts in seperate posts? No offense or anything, but it's kind of annoying.
I understood exactly what he was saying when he said that.

Also, to discuss, should he tell us what he had and passed on? What can you think of that this would hurt? How about help?
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:34 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

Jules wrote:
GreenLiquid wrote:

Which post are you referring to when you say I break on my argument?
In post 289 you say that you don't remember if you did or did not switch votes during the crash. The way it is worded seems weak and I don't like the response because it attempts to close the argument completely. The thing isn't whether or not you said you don't remember, it's whether or not I believe you in fact did forget.

Also, might be a bad idea to quote the artifact word for word, such an action could be considered modkill grounds by our mod...
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:35 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

One other thing I forgot to adress is that I don't understand what you mean be 'he' or what 'he' said. Can you clarify?
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:46 pm

Post by Nai »

That's odd... We have 11 people, we should have 7 to lynch. Regardless, when his vote came on, I was lynch -4, so I wasn't particularly concerned.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:56 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

Nai wrote:That's odd... We have 11 people, we should have 7 to lynch. Regardless, when his vote came on, I was lynch -4, so I wasn't particularly concerned.
It should be six. Half of 11 is 5.5, so 6 is correct number.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:01 pm

Post by Nai »

Huh. Why does my head tell me that most games I've played in have 7 as the majority at 11? My head hurts...
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:01 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Unvote

Have to think his claim over.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:15 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

I can confirm luna receiving that artifact at the end of Night 1.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:27 pm

Post by Coron »

GreenLiquid wrote:
One other thing I forgot to adress is that I don't understand what you mean be 'he' or what 'he' said. Can you clarify?
the quote that you seemingly misunderstood. To me right now it seems like you are pulling things out of your rear end now.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:47 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

Coron wrote:
GreenLiquid wrote:
the quote that you seemingly misunderstood. To me right now it seems like you are pulling things out of your rear end now.
I'm not saying that he meant something else, because I understand fully what he meant, for the third time I'll say: I'm not sure I believe that he actually in fact forgot it.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:59 pm

Post by Coron »

Yes, which is why I used the past tense.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:15 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

What happened between these two posts? His claim came before the first one.
CrashTextDummie wrote:I see no reason not to lynch this guy.
CrashTextDummie wrote:
Unvote

I find Stewie's request for additional information to be quite scummy.
Stewie wrote:
Jules wrote:
FOS: Stewie
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:22 pm

Post by Stewie »

Care to explain how so?

If Jules is in fact telling the truth, then it wouldn't surprize me if someone had the ear of the diviner. :P

Coron, please say ass. It would mean a lot to me.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:33 pm

Post by Coron »

Ass.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:06 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

ShadowLurker wrote:I can confirm luna receiving that artifact at the end of Night 1.
Stewie wrote:Care to explain how so?

If Jules is in fact telling the truth, then it wouldn't surprize me if someone had the ear of the diviner. :P

Coron, please say ass. It would mean a lot to me.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:31 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

HackerHuck wrote:What happened between these two posts? His claim came before the first one.
CrashTextDummie wrote:
Unvote

You need an answer to this question? He claimed an item between those two posts.
FOS: HackerHuck

Can ShadowLurker confirm what the item does? I have some difficulty imagining that scum would start out with an information object. They wouldn't have incentive to pass it around, I don't think.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:51 am

Post by Stewie »

Kelly Chen wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:What happened between these two posts? His claim came before the first one.
CrashTextDummie wrote:
Unvote

You need an answer to this question? He claimed an item between those two posts.
FOS: HackerHuck

Can ShadowLurker confirm what the item does? I have some difficulty imagining that scum would start out with an information object. They wouldn't have incentive to pass it around, I don't think.
I used to think that the items were given out randomly regardless of role or alignment, but upon reading the rules I didn't find anything which said so, so now I'm confused. It could be that they are both scum, but I doubt that is the case (both jules and shadowlurker). I think I'll have to sleep on this one.

ShadowLurker, what's with the quoting without adding any information. It seems like you are trying to make some sort of a point, but I can't figure out what it is. (not the post before this one, but the one before the one before this one).

Thanks Coron. :P
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:00 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

I'm pointing out Jules is telling the truth about her artifact. And yes, that's what it does, although I was also confused about the artifact and I asked the mod and he said I won't be receiving anymore information. I have not received any information about having to pass it on though.

I never found Jules suspicious and couldn't really find anything incriminating in your case against him. All I found was a bit of overreacting but I don't really consider overreacting a scumtell.

Mod:
Were items assigned independently of alignment?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”