ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:35 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Coron wrote:
Nai wrote:You mean the Ear? There's no mention of 'must be passed on' in the general rules.
Would you please address this SL
Norinel wrote:If the description starts with "You may" means each
player
may use that artifact once.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:07 am

Post by Coron »

That doesn't mean he has to pass it.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:18 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

The way part of my PM was phrased makes me think that you have to give it away.

Mod:
If an artifact starts with "you may" after you use it, do you have to pass it?
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:44 pm

Post by Nai »

I'm going to take it literally and say that "You may" means "You may", as in "If you want to." I don't think there is a requirement to pass the thing on after use. However, I'll wait for the mod to talk first.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:51 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

I'm developing an urge to vote for HackerHuck. His post 377 didn't sound pro-town at all.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:43 am

Post by Nightfall »

Was this not an answer to that?
ShadowLurker wrote:
Coron wrote:The question is not only whether he would get the artifact if he were scum, it was whether he would pass it on. It sort of WIFOMs but, there is a definate tangible advantage to scum from having this not circulate.
The article MUST be passed on if used.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:44 am

Post by Nightfall »

Sorry missed this page.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:33 am

Post by Norinel »

Mod:
If an artifact starts with "you may" after you use it, do you have to pass it?
Using and passing an artifact is optional. Using a "you may" artifact without passing it is legal, but you won't be able to use it again. (Of course, individual artifact descriptions can override this)

Vote Count:

Jules- 3 (Stewie, Zindaras, GreenLiquid)
Nai- 2 (Coron, Jules)
Coron- 1 (Nai)
ShadowLurker- 1 (HackerHuck)
Zindaras- 1 (ShadowLurker)

Not voting (3): CrashTextDummie, Kelly Chen, Nightfall

6 to lynch
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:11 am

Post by Zindaras »

Hmm, I'm afraid I got a bit out of touch on this game.
Unvote

The Ear of the Diviner...

It looks believable enough.

For me, I'm still thinking Kelly or ShadowLurker right now, as I'm still suspicious of them. I need to do another one of those rereads, though.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:40 pm

Post by Coron »

Can we get back to pressuring Nai?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:06 pm

Post by Stewie »

Who's "we"? You and Jules?
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:31 am

Post by Norinel »

As I just posted in V/LA, I'll be gone from Friday to the 26th. If there's a lynch, I should be able to get online to post results.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:49 am

Post by Coron »

Stewie wrote:Who's "we"? You and Jules?
The town, a subset of which I believe to be Jules and Coron.
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:45 am

Post by Jules »

Do you believe Stewie is a subset of that?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:50 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

I don't.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:11 am

Post by HackerHuck »

I have also had some doubts about Stewie lately, but I'm still quite suspicious of ShadowLurker. His initial support for the "mouth" claiming was noted.

I don't think we're going to get anywhere with Coron/Nai and I'm not looking forward to rehashing that debate.

Coron - who else do you find scummy? You mentioned that you found "all three" before the first crash. Do you still believe that to be the case?
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:12 am

Post by Jules »

What about GreenLiquid?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:29 am

Post by Coron »

as far as I recall I have not recently taken a look at any players other than jules(I'm about due a reread), though Nai hasn't done much to ease my worries about him. I of course know I'm scum and don't think Jules is scum and do think Nai is scum, beyond that you'll have to wait until at the very least after my finals tomorrow, I have lot's of studying and essay writing to do today.
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:33 am

Post by Jules »

Coron wrote:I of course know I'm scum and don't think Jules is scum and do think Nai is scum
Ding ding ding
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:35 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

HackerHuck wrote:I have also had some doubts about Stewie lately, but I'm still quite suspicious of ShadowLurker. His initial support for the "mouth" claiming was noted.
May I ask how that's suspicious at all?

Also, you have not expressed ANY suspicion of me, but only of my predecessor and apparently, your reason for her was that she was lurking yet it was not lurking, but inactivity hence her replacement. In multiple posts you have reitereated you are still suspicious of me, yet you have not provided any reasons at all. This is a new reason from you and you have not explained how it's suspicious.

Unvote Vote HH
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:17 pm

Post by Nai »

I think the slip Jules found is absolutely fantastic.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:07 pm

Post by Nightfall »

I dont think he even picked up that it was a slip, and the ding was likely for coron saying jules was town.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:35 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

ShadowLurker wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:I have also had some doubts about Stewie lately, but I'm still quite suspicious of ShadowLurker. His initial support for the "mouth" claiming was noted.
May I ask how that's suspicious at all?

Also, you have not expressed ANY suspicion of me, but only of my predecessor and apparently, your reason for her was that she was lurking yet it was not lurking, but inactivity hence her replacement. In multiple posts you have reitereated you are still suspicious of me, yet you have not provided any reasons at all. This is a new reason from you and you have not explained how it's suspicious.

Unvote Vote HH
You're confusing me with Zindaras. I wasn't voting Luna because she lurked. I'm sorry that you may have inherited a scum role, but you cannot get the slate wiped clean and undo Luna's actions.

It's going to take a while to gain my trust and making scummy proposals like you did will make it take even longer.

I find it very suspicious that anyone would specifically want the mouth to claim. Especially after you made sure to clarify that the artifact would be lost if the owner were killed that night.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:54 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

HackerHuck wrote:Nai’s behaviour at the time of the crash was really concerning to me. He seemed to be grasping at straws and trying to force some weak evidence on Coron. The aggressive push against Coron on seemingly weak evidence does not seem like pro-town play. However, I’ve got a weird “gut” feeling that he’s not scum. Luna has shown some similar behaviour although she was not pushing to the extent that Nai was. Her reluctance to unvote even at lynch -1 makes me still happy with my vote.
HackerHuck wrote:I like how Jules is starting to play the Coron game a bit and stir the pot. I really don't like how Jules' vote was placed with no additional comment, so I agree with Stewie's vote.

That said, Luna's still scummier in my book and I'd put Nai almost to her level. Even though I don't like his playstyle here, I think the Coron wagon is a little too weak for the amount of pressure he's getting.
HackerHuck wrote:I'm still happy with my vote on Luna. I don't like how she hopped on that Coron wagon to push him to lynch -1 and kept her vote there. She hasn't posted too much and recently threw out a few FOSes before disappearing again.

Coron has been pinging my scumdar a bit, but I chalk it up to his annoying playstyle. I'm not going to say I think he's likely town, but I'm not sure he's scum either. There are a couple of things I don't like - his using playstyle as an excuse and his defence of Jules was a bit overboard in my opinion. Since he likes to harp on others for defending someone else

After a reread, Jules seems a little scummy to me. Bandwagon hopping is too extreme of a description for his actions, but I feel like he's been jumping on bandwagons once they get a few others piled on first.
HackerHuck wrote:In case you were just wondering why my vote was still on her, it's because I haven't felt anyone else to be scummier. See my post 188 for a brief rundown on how I feel about everyone.

I urge everybody to read these posts.

In these posts, he expressed suspicion of:
Me
Coron
Nai
Jules
Stewie

Yet his vote has been on luna the whole game and now me. To me, this just looks like someone being wishy washy, fence sitting, and making excuses to move his vote at any time. Your ONLY case against luna was that she put Coron at -1. I wonder how you were sure she's scum from that alone. Next, you repeatedly try to get people on me by saying things like "I AGREE, BUT IM STILL SUSPICIOUS OF SHADDOWLURKER BECAUSE HIS PREDECESSOR PUT CORON AT -1 OMG" over and over again. Lastly, you introduce this new bit of "evidence" recently and are refusing to answer my questions about it.
HackerHuck wrote:You're confusing me with Zindaras. I wasn't voting Luna because she lurked. I'm sorry that you may have inherited a scum role, but you cannot get the slate wiped clean and undo Luna's actions.

It's going to take a while to gain my trust and making scummy proposals like you did will make it take even longer.

I find it very suspicious that anyone would specifically want the mouth to claim. Especially after you made sure to clarify that the artifact would be lost if the owner were killed that night.
HH just COMPLETELY ignored my post. I asked him how asking the Mouth to claim was scummy, once again he says it's a "scummy proposal" without saying why. Then he goes on to say it's "very suspicious" once again, without saying why.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:29 pm

Post by Nai »

He actually did say why. Because if the owner of the Mouth is killed, the Mouth is gone, and no one can use it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”