Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:31 am

Post by Atticus »

/confirm.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:46 am

Post by Atticus »

*thinks*

I second that.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Atticus »

Oh great, someone signed up who hasn't even seen the Big Lebowski. At least go to wikipedia and look up "Big Lebowski" or something.

$10 says stalling claims scum.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:27 am

Post by Atticus »

I'm sorry, Game 381 and Doomsday have made me sour towards him.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by Atticus »

And we all expect respect and
knowledge
from you. Knowledge as in, knowing what you're getting into before you get into it. Reading what the mod says. Respect as in, respecting the mod. Reading what the mod says.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by Atticus »

And another thing! Do you expect to have fun when you don't even know what the theme of the game is? Do you expect to have fun when everyone is expecting you to know what your role means, and you don't?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:26 am

Post by Atticus »

I'm not going to take pride in making SC go away, and I will say "Sorry Stalling Champ, for making you hate me," but I won't say I'm not releived.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:17 am

Post by Atticus »

I cannot say anything about the game right now, because I've missed everything so far. The ice storm has sucked out power, and we've no idea when we'll get it back. Replace me if you need to, but I'd love to stay in if I can and get power soon.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:07 am

Post by Atticus »

Yes! Power! Relevant posts coming after school!
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by Atticus »

Done.

So here's my thoughts on the game so far.

The huge opening of Big_kahunia's opening post has lasted a long time, when basically, it's just facts pieced luckily together, to prove to the lazy mind that two people are likely to be scum. I like it because it stirs up the people, makes us think, "hmm, what were they doing" but at the same time, I hate it. We are focused on the fact of whether or not this proves two people scum. I hate it because it is the only tree to stare at, because every post in this game is yet another branch, on the same one.

Fircoal's response to this is to say irrelevant things once in a while, to avoid the pressure of the game. I don't think him scummy for it, but I don't think him unscummy either.

Big_kahunia's been the leader of the conversation. Leads a large attack based on cofirmation time. Many currently follow it, looking for the conclusion, or hanging on for the ride. He's stirred up discussion: Townie. But stirred it up over offish points: Scummish.

Masterchief, Lazurusmoth, PlaysWithSquirrels, warpdragon, kirbyphreak (if you include me, this is half the people in the game) : The silent ones, I'll wait to judge them.

Colonel Kurtz has been defending himself adamantly with the subject of whatever excretions may come out your rear end, and some reasonable points. And I agree with those points, mainly. That big_kahunia's attack on them couldn't be proven and that he had good reason not to be confirming. But in almost every game I've played in as scum, we were allowed to talk before game, as b_k suggests is so in this game. So I'm curious as to why Colonel and willows would think it is only after each day, that one could talk.

Chaotic_diablo's avatar annoys me, but aside from that, he has defended himself from b_k and questions him, among others, on certain subjects which are reasonable to ask about. I see nothing much of note in him.

My first impression of riktus was that he would be a supporter of big_kahunia, but after looking back, I don't know why I thought that, other than the fact the he start at CK for posting a weird fact. And he appears to have stayed just there, on Colonel Kurtz.

Willows_weep comes off as a strong neutral in b_k's arguments. and that's pretty much it, I count 3 posts aside from pregame, 2 arguing that discussion should be made aside from b_ k's suspicions, and 1 as a response to chaotic_diablo. Hmmm.

Who's left!?!? Oh, ah, no one. Shame. Y'know, not a lot of voting seems to be occurring in this game, it's all heated discussion. So let's add an extra vote for some extra sizzle,
Vote: big_kahunia
because aside from the lurkers he occurs to me as the most scumy, mainly for his adamant pursuit of "They are scum because they waited to confirm"
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Atticus »

Hmmm. I guess there's a thought. I wouldn't know obviously, but I'm willing to trust it.

*notices c_d's avatar change*
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:28 pm

Post by Atticus »

big_kahunia wrote:
Atticus wrote:Vote: big_kahunia because aside from the lurkers he occurs to me as the most scumy, mainly for his adamant pursuit of "They are scum because they waited to confirm"
I was adamant in my pursuit to get the game going and provide discussion. I address this point in post 88. If you want me to go further, I will upon being asked.
If your pursuit was to provide discusiion only, why is your vote still on CK?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Atticus »

Vote: No lynch

Sorry b_k, I didn't notice that it had been on c_d or had been moved. :oops:

I suppose No lynch really is the best option, it will give the mod some time to get some replacements at least.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Atticus »

The problem with going into night with players absent is that town or scum can glean information by what actions take place.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:22 am

Post by Atticus »

Yes willow, that's what I was talking about.

Oh and whoops
Unvote; Vote: NO Lynch
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:00 am

Post by Atticus »

Sorry about that ugly first page there. Seeing as that as mainly my quarrel with SC.

Glad It's back up, then.

Yosarian, with the deadline, half our people lurking, and very little information, killing someone would have been a worse choice, In My Opinion. Even on day one. There's my explanation f the No Lynch. Very generic, but I can't think any other reasons.

I'm not entirely seeing why you're voting for c_d, he apparently didn't think that a no lynch would benefit us.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:41 am

Post by Atticus »

StallingChamp wrote:Was going through my past games and this one came up. Couldnt remember the game until I checked the thread.

Anyways, I just wanted to give a full apology to all of you, especially Atticus and Sherlock. I overreacted to what was said, and planned to give a full apology when I lost access to MS for a few months. I only remembered it now.

So yeah, sorry for being an asshole and all. I would have accepted to stay in when Sherlock PMed me, but I had lost access.
Thanks, that's really nice. I'm sorry for making an arch-rival on MafiaScum.

There was not much of a better choice, a random lynch is worse. Oops, we just killed the cop. Well so and so suggested it let's lynch him. A lurker lynch is the same deal.

And in any case should Yos have any spot to say what experienced players should do? When he himself admits (jokingly) that he's not experienced? This seems entirely out of place and irrational. He expects something from experienced players, like you expect a person in their first game not to know precisely what they're doing.

But he expects them to... always make the same decision. Always do what
YOSARIAN
thinks is the correct play! It make-a no sense-a!

And that's how we weigh in, ATTICUS style.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:42 am

Post by Atticus »

I think his move looks more like a basic newbie mistake then anything else, but then again I already knew he was pro-town when I did the read so I might be biased.
Colonel Kurtz is a newbie now?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by Atticus »

Yosarian2 wrote:
You should know better than to just state the usual basic logic.
What...I should know better, because I'm an experenced player? :lol:
I didn't say I never thought you weren't experienced. I've always viewed you as an experienced player. This however, makes me think you have some weird definition of experienced. Calling Colonel Kurtz a newbie. Using the :lol: emoticon when talking about your own level of experience.
Again, that generally dosn't happen, because the person can claim.
NOt if they're rather someone who is currently absent from the game, which would quite possibly explain why they HAVEN"T POSTED AT ALL. Prehaps? Perhaps!
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:56 am

Post by Atticus »

chaotic_diablo wrote:I'm not all that surprised with all the inactivity.
willows_weep wrote:OOo...I need to do a read through. But I do know that B_k is dead. He was the inventor. And pro-town. The mod said so :)
Oh look, a comment on the night kills, scumtell!

Bolded makes no sense to me.Unless this was complete sarcasm. As far as I can tell, She said that in response to Yosarian2's suspicion of B_K which in that case it's a valid pointing out of, wait, that guy you suspect is dead. And Pro-town.

MoS wrote:With two people posting at the time (besides me), I could hardly get a read on anyone in the game, especially after all the replacements. I already said that I was going to cast out the No Lynch and act as it didn't happen, since everyone was inactive and I can see why people did it, even if it was a bad idea. Not much happened day one for me to talk about, so I want people to weigh in today so there is substance that is relevant and actually furthers the progress of the game. I fail to see what is scummy about that.
Now this, THIS, just strikes me as haughty and random and... dare I use it again, hypocritical. TWO people posting aside from you? *counts* spectrum, Atticus, Yosarian, c_d. If you count yourself as having posted content, then all listed had posted similar or greater amounts before this post. And then you're excusing yourself quickly for not agreeing with Yos. <--Scummy?
Why don't you make some random accusation? You can't just ask people to weigh in. Even if this sounds like it'll work every time, it won't. Go do something about it.

Yay for post restrictions. Use your voting as morse code. Vote yourself to represent ".", and vote no lynch to represent "-". Go Go translation!
Just had no relevant information to add, so you thought you'd point out there's a post restriction on him and say some random crap?
Yos wrote:I guess my intent wasn't clear. I thought it was funny that Chaotic Diablo seemed to be saying that I should know better because I'm an experenced player, when that was the exact argument I was using against him that he had disregarded.

And yeah, you're right, CK isn't a newbie. I just didn't recognise the name, saw a 2006 date, and assumed, but yeah, it looks like he's played several games.
Now this makes sense, thanks for the clear-up.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:20 am

Post by Atticus »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:With two people posting at the time (besides me), I could hardly get a read on anyone in the game, especially after all the replacements. I already said that I was going to cast out the No Lynch and act as it didn't happen, since everyone was inactive and I can see why people did it, even if it was a bad idea. Not much happened day one for me to talk about, so I want people to weigh in today so there is substance that is relevant and actually furthers the progress of the game. I fail to see what is scummy about that.
THIS is the post in question, In my opinion. Because THIS is where you say only 3 people are posting, at which point this is wrong.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:21 am

Post by Atticus »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:With two people posting
at the time
(besides me), I could hardly get a read on anyone in the game, especially after all the replacements. I already said that I was going to cast out the No Lynch and act as it didn't happen, since everyone was inactive and I can see why people did it, even if it was a bad idea. Not much happened day one for me to talk about, so I want people to weigh in today so there is substance that is relevant and actually furthers the progress of the game. I fail to see what is scummy about that.
(emphasis mine)

Fail, Atticus, Fail. Please try again and check your facts more thoroughly.
I'm sorry, if you're going to say
at the time
I'm going to assume that you mean,
at the time of this post that I am typing right now.
If you're going to tell me that that means,
At the time of my
last
post besides this one
then I would rebuke you for poor wording.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by Atticus »

As much as I would have loved to hear a response from MoS, that makes a lot of sense. I'm never very good at catching that sort of thing.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:50 am

Post by Atticus »

That is another good point, and I'm willing to drop this right now, what with being proved wrong completely and all.

.......so...yeah......
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by Atticus »

warpdragon wrote:The phrasing in
Oh look, a comment on the night kills, scumtell!
definitely seems sarcastic. Atticus seems to think so too.
NO um, I don't think that. I said that it makes no sense, because she had said it in reference to the fact that Yosarian was accusing B_K, who was...dead.

I said it doesn't make sense, unless it is complete sarcasm, which it would be one weird sense of humor we're dealing with, if he votes according to his sarcasm.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by Atticus »

chaotic_diablo wrote: Now, stating the obvious facts does not help advance the game. How is that protown? OMG, he's protown, dead, and inventor! NO F*CKIN SHIT SHERLOCK.
... I'm not sure what you're not understanding about willows_weep's comment if you understand what you just said?

Yosarian accuse a dead guy.

Wilow says that he's dead.

Something missing here? How is this a reason to vote on?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:57 am

Post by Atticus »

I don't care what you do if you claim.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:47 am

Post by Atticus »

That logic makes sense, but I can see where fircoal gets his idea, if doctor protects then scum targets 50% chance of hitting one of us, but that is still not a good mortality rate.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:19 am

Post by Atticus »

He must have some post restriction.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:56 am

Post by Atticus »

I think this issue over TCS's apparent post restriction is becoming to big of an issue.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:15 am

Post by Atticus »

Yos wrote:(shrug) Either he's telling the truth and pro-town, in which case he might have some other power to compensate for such a crippling post restriction, or else he's lying scum faking a post restriction. Either way, we want to be able to communicate with him, either to get whatever information he may have or to figure out if he's lying.
I beleive there's a case for him to possibly be a jester.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:45 am

Post by Atticus »

er... If I had a read on anybody, I would make a PBPA on them to get some discussion going, but since I can't, I'll just look for a read.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:57 am

Post by Atticus »

Mmmm, lunch.

Anyway,
Vote: Riktus
, if TCS is scum, then riktus seems to be the one trying to pass-off his post-restriction the most.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by Atticus »

Suck a duck.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by Atticus »

I get a bad vibe from warpdragon. His lax posting yet small posts to get him by did not give me a good feeling yesterday, but he ran from the C_d vote right after he claimed mason. He Voted TCS for voting C_D. And asked him to explain it, when he was obviously restricted in his posting.

Vote: Warpdragon
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:51 am

Post by Atticus »

Lynher convertible is his role as it says in the opening post.

I'm assuming it means he was a lyncher, but could be converted. (to town or scum, though, is questionable, I assume town.)
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:18 am

Post by Atticus »

Getting him to claim was your goal?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:02 am

Post by Atticus »

There goes my PBPA that no one read... :(
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:26 am

Post by Atticus »

I'll repost later.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:24 am

Post by Atticus »

Paraphrase up my PBPA:

Patrick's only made 10 posts this whole game (at time of PBPA) and half of them were spent badgering Chaotic diablo to claim and stuff. His other posts were spent contradicting himself, wondering about TCS' post restriction and voting on this wondering. Most of these posts are one-liners.

I think that these put togethter are suspicious. The bonus reasons I had found at that time of early morning dull-mindedness, however, are lost to me.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:37 pm

Post by Atticus »

Got my games mixed up. I meant warpdragon.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:36 am

Post by Atticus »

Umm, well if it isn't already
Vote: warpdragon
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:42 am

Post by Atticus »

How much can scum really accomplish without any previous days or abilities to use? The connection is interesting, but I think it could be placed on the back burner until later in the game. Logically, I find Riktus's argument more legitimate, however, I do not think his conclusions warrant action. On the other hand, day one bandwagons are fun.
Vote Colonel Kurtz
That.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Atticus »

I happen to be the mason. Which is one of the reasons I've suspected WD.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:24 am

Post by Atticus »

Why he hasn't posted since the little crash is unknown to me.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:26 am

Post by Atticus »

warpdragon wrote:You were already voting me, otherwise it would have been lynch -1. Is that what you want to occur? Do you want a claim? Also, could you show me where I contradicted myself?
Yes, I would also like a claim.

And Yosarian, TCS was a cop.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:27 am

Post by Atticus »

Actually, I guess he was a tracker, but two pro-town investigative roles seems a bit much.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:32 am

Post by Atticus »

He definitely gave TCS a bastard role.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:11 am

Post by Atticus »

warpdragon wrote:Well, thats four.

I am the rug.
Want to make a less vague claim?

And I would also assume since the people in the movie were referred to as:

"the carpet pissers"

I would assume a role like that would say carpet.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Atticus »

In the beginning sequence of the movie, "The Dude," (main character) is assaulted by two thugs who think he's a millionaire who goes by the same name (Jeffrey Lebowski). He convinces them that he is not the millionaire, and they leave, but not before one of them pisses on his carpet.

After this, Jeffrey goes to the millionaire Lebowski and asks him for a carpet in exchange for the one that was urinatedon, and the "Big" Lebowski refuses and gives a sermon to him. On the way out, The Dude takes a carpet anyway. This carpet is soon taken by Big Lebowski's daughter, Maude Lebowski.

At one point in the movie, The Dude does refer to it as a rug, but the thugs are referred to by him as the Carpet-Pissers.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #50) » Wed May 02, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by Atticus »

Good point, but what is the PI exactly?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #51) » Thu May 03, 2007 9:13 am

Post by Atticus »

Yosarian, I know what a PI is short for... I'm just curious as to if it's a similar role to a cop or not.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #52) » Sun May 06, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Atticus »

This needs more post.

Where's our mod?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #53) » Wed May 09, 2007 11:38 am

Post by Atticus »

Can I request a prod on our mod?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #54) » Thu May 10, 2007 1:22 am

Post by Atticus »

With a game crawling at this rate, how about a massclaim?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #55) » Fri May 11, 2007 1:07 am

Post by Atticus »

Vote: fircoal.
That works for me.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #56) » Fri May 11, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by Atticus »

Now that we have a mod, we can kill
stuff
scum, right?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #57) » Fri May 11, 2007 3:52 pm

Post by Atticus »

Unless you're scum, don't vote Fircoal yet. (directed at everybody)
If it's lynch -1, we now need a claim. (directed at Fircoal)
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #58) » Sat May 12, 2007 7:31 am

Post by Atticus »

Not assume, he is at minus 1.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #59) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by Atticus »

Can we get a replacement for Fircoal maybe?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #60) » Tue May 15, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Atticus »

Maybe we cold just kill people to get this game moving?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #61) » Wed May 16, 2007 1:09 am

Post by Atticus »

We could bandwagon someone who is actually here?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #62) » Wed May 16, 2007 11:20 am

Post by Atticus »

He hasn't posted in here since Apr 25, hasn't posted on site since May 12. Lurking yes.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #63) » Tue May 22, 2007 1:01 am

Post by Atticus »

Let's get this slow on the road.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #64) » Wed May 23, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by Atticus »

Warpdragon.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #65) » Wed May 23, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by Atticus »

Jeez C_d, we know you're here.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #66) » Sun May 27, 2007 4:57 am

Post by Atticus »

For the sake of this game, how about we forget about needing to replace people, and just lynch the people we thought were scummy? I'm not looking forward to a one post per week game.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #67) » Wed May 30, 2007 9:22 am

Post by Atticus »

This is one of those, people are trying to hard to make sure this game doesn't get abandoned, kind of situations.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:12 am

Post by Atticus »

vote: abandon

Three missing mods... Too many replacements to count... a confusing as hell set up... and little incentive for people to want to replace. I would have really liked to play this game out to the end, but at this point, I don't think there's much left to salvage.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:24 am

Post by Atticus »

Now I'm not in any games. *shuffles off toward queues*
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:40 am

Post by Atticus »

Nobody ****s with the Jesus.

Me and c_d were Little Lebowski Urban Achievers. (of course)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”